Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan Seeking Friends

Tenn Kalos

Awesome! I'm not sure how to have them meet exactly, maybe Eli stumbles upon a race and shows interest? :p Or finds Tenn tuning whatever vehicle he uses?

Die Shize Die Shize

I'm down to have Eli help liberate a village! Something low stakes that can get him back into the field would probably be best, where he can still be of use without being a liability. An over-polluting factory could be fun! Maybe something inside has broken and is leaking/etc. Could be a good excuse for Eli to learn Breath Control if it's something your Jedi knows? Help them get through the tainted air to stop the leak or something.

Kuzon Lu’ten

I'll set something up and we'll see where it leads :)

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Something a little more chill may work best, though I'm also down for it to be in the guise of a training thread (one interrupts the other practicing, it doesn't have to remain focused on training though, just a good way to springboard into them meeting? As I said above, Eli would definitely be trying to practice, especially when he thinks no one else is around - probably late at night!)

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

How about we start simple, with a random Temple meeting, and then maybe we can push them into a low stakes mission in the future?

Alora Davani

Oo, a Jedi Knight. Fancy :p Is there anything Alora specializes in that we could make use of?

Tenn Kalos

T
Awesome! I'm not sure how to have them meet exactly, maybe Eli stumbles upon a race and shows interest? :p Or finds Tenn tuning whatever vehicle he uses?
The latter would prob make more sense for Tenn! Can meet at the Temple garage (or whatever its called lol) maybe with Tenn working on his bike and just let things spin out from there?

Die Shize Die Shize

I'm down to have Eli help liberate a village! Something low stakes that can get him back into the field would probably be best, where he can still be of use without being a liability. An over-polluting factory could be fun! Maybe something inside has broken and is leaking/etc. Could be a good excuse for Eli to learn Breath Control if it's something your Jedi knows? Help them get through the tainted air to stop the leak or something.

Then unless you object I shall go ahead and OP! I am a fan of 'wing it' so we can see how A leads to Z as we post free!

You can. I got a few other threads I need to start myself.
Here you go pal

Something a little more chill may work best, though I'm also down for it to be in the guise of a training thread (one interrupts the other practicing, it doesn't have to remain focused on training though, just a good way to springboard into them meeting? As I said above, Eli would definitely be trying to practice, especially when he thinks no one else is around - probably late at night!)
Ohhhh, a training thread will be cool. Silas is coming toward the end of his padawan training, so it would be cool to do some sparing with lightsabers/ hand to hand which is entirely your choice. He is also a late trainer too, I don't see why he wouldn't bump into him one of the nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom