Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan Seeking Friends

Eliphas here is lacking in the friend/rival/anything department, and I'm hoping to have that change. He's a sweet kid, though a little isolated at the moment. Even so if anyone has any Jedi Padawans or something similar he could run into that'd be fun! He's currently on Coruscant if that helps.

We could do a chance encounter, meeting in some sort of lesson/training session, maybe their Masters push them together ( Starlin Rand Starlin Rand is Eliphas' ), or they're sent on a mini-mission. Really anything!

HMU here or on Discord if you're interested :)

Silverlief#4433

Getting back into the swing of things if you want to write with me! I have a small handful of characters to cater to whatever scenario, Jedi for certain if you want to side-by-side.

Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko - Bet, anything in particular you're hoping to do with Sayuri that I can help facilitate? Or you wanna do some sort of chance encounter? Could maybe meet in a training hall, I can see Eli trying to learn how to fite from his hoverchair.

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el - Watcha wanna do bro?

Kuzon Lu’ten - Where you wanna meet? Eli is pretty partial to the Room of a Thousand Fountains, but I can see him raiding the mess hall for pudding cups too :p

Tenn Kalos - Racer, you say? Wanna maybe introduce Eli to that side of life somehow? Just bc he's hoverchair bound doesn't mean he can't burn rubber in the streets >;3

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher - Gimme a reason to be that way, and Eli can come visit ;p But in all sincerity, he's not going to leave the GA any time soon unless Starlin Rand Starlin Rand jumped ship. Doesn't mean they can't meet though!

Die Shize Die Shize - I see that your Jedi is part of the Silvers; Eli's visited Kashyyyk before, though right now it might not make sense. Would Yondir have any excuse to come to the Core? Or maybe he and Eli end up working together on a mini-mission that requires some unity between the Silvers and the GA to complete?

Kuzon Lu’ten

K
Yea the former sounds like a great place for them to meet. Anything else you think we should go over or just play the rest of it by ear? I’m good either way.

Die Shize Die Shize - I see that your Jedi is part of the Silvers; Eli's visited Kashyyyk before, though right now it might not make sense. Would Yondir have any excuse to come to the Core? Or maybe he and Eli end up working together on a mini-mission that requires some unity between the Silvers and the GA to complete?

To be totally honesty I'm still learning the ropes and not really sure what I joined lol. I may revisit that after my hiatus.

Also, when it comes to roleplay, 'it might not make sense' is an obstacle at best; anything make sense if you learn to work with it.

Real life is the best example--I find myself in scenarios that 'don't make sense' but that's life--and I digress. Yondir would indeed have any excuse to come to the Core as much as I'd have an excuse to fly from the United States to Japan, if the occasion calls for it.

Working together on a mini-mission definitely makes sense to me so we can roll with that too!

Kuzon Lu’ten - I personally like playing it by ear, but if there's anything specific you'd like to get out of the thread let me know :) Would you like to start or should I?

Die Shize Die Shize - Fair is fair, well I'm down for the mini-mission :) Do you have anything in mind?

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el - Heck yes, would you rather something casual or for them to be thrown together? Could be something simple, even just like apprehending a thief or something :p Low stakes, but still fun

Tenn Kalos

T
Lief Lief sure let's do it lol. Tenn's mostly focused on his padawan duties these days but a trip to the mean streets would def be up his alley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom