Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan/Apprentice Rivalry

So seeing as there's an influx of both Jedi and Sith, I'd love to organize with someone, be they a Jedi Padawan or a Sith Apprentice, to have some form of rivalry/contest between Lahi and them. Obviously with a Sith they'll need a reason to know them and a thread together to establish it, and it'd probably be a little less friendly of a rivalry than a Jedi on Jedi one!

But either could be a lot of fun!

[member="Serana"]

I was specifically hoping to tie in some of the newbie characters from the last week or so, because a lot of them might have trouble making quick ties, and a rival can be fun to have! Your character seems to be pretty established and doesn't really seem to need that, ya know?

[member="Lahi Te'ala"] | [member="Quinncolson"]

Based on the Ilum quest and when we signed up, we're essentially in the same class. Feel free to get in on the training type stuff [member="Dune Rhur"] and I are up to on the Jedi Order Faction board. Or if you have any other ideas be sure to hit me up (and Dune would probably also be in).

Not a Sith or Jedi, but who's to say the Force didn't intertwine the fates of both Lahi and Sayal anyways? Besides Force Sense, Sayal's for the most part a major newbie to the Force in application altogether anyways, and she's being set up to be mentored anyways. Plus, as one not exactly tied down by the demands of either sect, she can provide a wide variety of threads, both in rivalry and friendship via conflicting feelings. Their personalities are really quite compatible as well! Both with their inexperience and eccentric qualities, as well as a thirst to know and low endurance shared, they could certainly both be made out as friends and rivals all the same.

[member="Lahi Te'ala"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom