Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Overstock auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Matsu Ike"]
Lot E: 500,000 Credits, Five Hekler'Kok Special Edition Blaster Pistols,Five Free Custom Minor-Production Weapons, Three Custom Thorn-class ICV Built to buyers specs,Four Modern Refitted BX Commando Droids, Five Nariom-class Light Tanks Built to the buyers specs and the schematics for the Hammerhead-class Cruiser, a piece of history.
(Oh, I will)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Darren Shaw"]
Well, since most of that stuff can be bought from Hekler'Kok's marketplace stall and that I own a Hammerhead, which I could easily scan and get the schematics for. I'd say it would be easy for me to pay up. :D

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Lot K, a full set of Akk dog scales and ten thousand credits, as well as a map to the location of an Ashlan wolf den to try and get a bondmate, documents concerning all known species of interest in the galaxy, as well ten choice creatures from the list. I am also willing to give the services of all Verres associates, including a certain Jedi Master, for five favors.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Selka's eyes narrowed fractionally. As far as non-proliferation went, Cater was better than most. His offer, and hers, had potential ramifications for Republic relations, but-

Hm.

For the moment, she held her peace. But only for the moment.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Ayden looked at Selka. She was a shrewd businesswoman, but fair. She had done great things with Silk since taking over. Until now, the two companies had kept cordial. Despite sharing an almost identical target market, they had avoided any legal snafus or economic wars with one another. Given recent affairs, he decided it was best to keep it that way. So he sent the woman a private message.

Two weeks for me to study it and then it's yours.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Lot G: 250,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor (cannot be sexual or radical (such as invading her own faction)), 1 Ri'essi Moonlight Blade
Lot Q: 100,000 Credits Paid by Saera Savan (mommy has access to her account as legal guardian of a minor), 1 Terentatek Duster (Indigo)

(Raised: +200,000 Credits, + Ri'essi Moonlight Blade since previous bid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom