Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrun | CIS Dominion of Rodia

Objective: Going to...Was going to plant explosives

Darth Malus had passed the guards and arrived at the barracks area, eager to get his explosives planted before it was time to detonate them all together. Beside a barracks building stood a Vong unaware of his presence. Directing his focus, Malus concentrated on the neck of the figure, snapping it with a swift crack. Confident that the rest were alseep, he continued on his way.

Putting an explosive on the wall of one of the buildings, he pressed the primer button. About to flick the final switch, an explosion suddenly sounded nearby "Ah, feth. That's not good."

Quickly moving to flick the switch once more, Malus heard the Yuuzhan Vong warriors in the buildings waking up from the noise. Light quickly appeared along with the flickering of shadows on the ground. As he began leaving towards where he believed others were, a second explosion touched off "Oh, come on!"

Malus ingited his lightsaber, doubling back and walking towards the Vong warriors again. A shoulder charge straight into a figure in the light put them on the ground, followed by a downward strike with a saber.

[member="Darth Metus"], [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], [member="Katria Vekarr"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Koda Fett"], [member="Kilia"], [member="Srina Talon"], @Er'in Tenel, [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Ignis Imura"]

Hissing as his back slammed against a pulsing wall of flesh, Daxton mused on how the more dangerous the mission, the more teeth were bared in his direction. Only his tempered alchemical blade seperated him by mere inches from the maw of snapping teeth eager to sink into his flesh, its hot fetid breath smelled of wet mucus and slightly off meat, gobs of sticky saliva drooling from tue side of its mouth.

Now normally this was when he used the Force to rip his opponent in half, but even without effort he knew it would be in vain. He could almost sense the void in the Force were the creature stood.

Instead he dug his ankles against the wall and pushed with all his might, and as soon as a gap seperated them, he flicked on his wrist needlers. A brief warning hum followed by the zipping sound of hundreds of needles flying thorugh the air, amd imbedding in the soft inner lining of his targets mouth. The creature staggered back, its mind ablaze from the pain, before crashing into a heap on the ground.

Expending the spent magazine, Daxton slammed in a fresh clip in each launcher as he searched for more targets to fight.

[member="Varik Ice"]

In the middle of the alarms sounding, and the lights flooding up the fleshy walls of the hatchery, Srina felt a mild sense of reassurance. Normally such things exuded from her Master, but with his self-imposed Force deadness, all that he was, remained silent to her. This was softer. More subtle. Er’in. ‘Be careful. Nothing is as it seems and the Force won’t exactly be the friend it usually is…’, she mentally whispered to the dark-haired Hapan. Concern for her fellow apprentice was justified, though, perhaps unnecessary. She was more than capable…But these were Yuuzhan Vong. Most enemies recoiled from pain.

The Vong almost enjoyed it—until their final breath.

No sooner had they begun to tear apart the newly born creatures in the Hatchery did Er’in Tenel arrive, touched with sass, and a little bit of fire. Srina pulled back from where she’d been firing on something small and wriggling with her all-fate. “Perhaps, you should learn to be on time.”

While her words might have seemed cold, or even touched with a bit of reproach, those who knew her best, would recognize the hidden threads of humor. It was just very dry when considering the current predicament the Confederacy now found itself in.

Responses to her call out for the other teams to update their status began to trickle in. It was slower now, since the element of surprise had been lost, but the white-haired woman appreciated it nonetheless. “Acknowledged.”, was the simple response she broadcasted through her communicator, but any other thoughts she would have had, were burned beneath the ejection of the pre-approved plan. Nevertheless, the teams knew to adapt, and more than anything, were capable of wholesale carnage.

By the time they finished dealing with the abominations in the Hatchery the entirety of the area seemed painted in sludge and meatier chunks. All of that was erased, however, when the teams momentarily fell back to allow the explosions time to go off. It was fortunate that Metus quickly issued a new plan of attack, and as he pressed through the burning remains with the rest of the group to the barracks, Srina and Er’in fell back to assist [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"].

Srina followed behind her sister acolyte and steadily she could feel power resonate in the air. The stench of Baanu Harla became masked by the almost choking scent of ozone. The chanting of both Katrine and Er’in echoed in her mind, in her core, whether she was within hearing distance or not. There was not a Force-sensitive soul among them that wouldn’t be able to feel it. Srina lost track Er’in when a pair of warbeasts came at them. It took time, and copious amounts of ammo, to put down the first creature. By the time she caught up to Er’in the dark-haired Hapan was definitely holding her own—But wounded.

“This is not what I had in mind when I asked you to be careful!”, Srina called over the sudden crash and howl of thunder and electricity in the distance. The small woman lifted a large slab of broken stone via telekinesis and it moved, surprisingly easily, across what had become a veritable battlefield. There were bright purple ponds next to them that glimmered, even in the dim light, as if they were radioactive. They were almost to the hangar, and therefore, nearly to Katrine.

Just as Er’in had used gravity to spear a chunk of rusted metal through the beasts back—Srina also utilized the natural laws of nature. The slab rose high before dropping on the warbeast, crushing it in an unfortunate spray of goo, and bodily remains. The silvery apprentice dropped down beside Er’in, her gun falling in its sling, as she reached for the small pack at her side. Her hands were methodical, the flow of blood from the Hapan’s thigh more enough to cause worry, and she quickly injected the woman with emergency bacta. “Can you walk?”

Her heart fluttered as she applied a patch to the wound to keep her friend from bleeding out before they could get her to a healer. That, was something Srina had not yet learned to do. Not only that…But her focus was split. The spell, the prayer, of either woman left her repeating it silently as if she could see little else. The Force had always pulled at her mercilessly. Be it visions or otherwise, the typically in control Echani was ever at its mercy, and the call of the storm was no different. A combination of force whirlwind and force lightning… It thrummed in her veins, pooling strength toward Katrine, leaving her eyes unnaturally bright.

‘Hidden are we, blessed art thou, ancient mothers, daughters, gift of storm, strike now, protect me.’
‘Hidden are we, blessed art thou, ancient mothers, daughters, gift of storm, strike now, protect me.’
‘Hidden are we, blessed art thou, ancient mothers, daughters, gift of storm, strike now, protect me, protect us.’

The two cadences of the spell had become jumbled and yet simplified. Her Mandragora mark burned and Srina knew, somehow, that it would be enough to support Katrine. More than enough.

Srina temporarily borrowed Er’in’s weapon and used it to cut through part of her cloak, with some difficulty, but she was able to make a long strip of fabric. She tied it tightly above the wound to form a tourniquet to halt the blood flow. Hopefully, this would give the injectable bacta and the patch enough time to begin repairing the damage that had been done.

“We need to get you somewhere safe.”

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Nyx"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Kilia"] | [member="Darth Malus"] | [member="Er'in Tenel"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Ignis Imura"]

"Hey 'Rini."

Under any other circumstance, those words might not have slipped out of Er'in's lips, but she was somewhat high on the Force, spellcasting, a rather serious case of blood loss and the resultant bacta levels in her blood stream. Still, it hadn't been 'hey beautiful' that would have caused even more awkwardness than was about to happen with the straight laced Echani.

"I don't think you get to lecture me on being careful, you know." She commented light-headedly, using Srina's shoulder and arm to help haul herself to her feet. "My sacrifice was tactically sound, besides, I was pretty sure you'd follow me."

She flinched as she put weight on her leg, then gritted her teeth and turned the pain into anger, then anger into endurance, the endurance into the ability to walk - not a concious use of the Force, but an obvious one.

"I can walk." She said through her gritted teeth. "We want to get back out of the storm radius, I don't know about you, but I'm not up to deflecting what Kat's about to channel." She waved an arm around the outside of the buildings they'd came through, which given that most of the attackers were inside, were almost entirely free of Vong or Vong Constructs.

She didn't look unhappy, at all - the wound was obviously taking it's toll, but much like Srina her eyes were positively glittering as almost all her energy was channeled into the storm growing behind them.

[member="Srina Talon"]

Covered from head to toe with sticky gore from his opponents, Daxton ducked behind some cover as he paused to catch his breath. His entire system was on fire from the chems injected directly into his blood stream by the orbalisk host, sharpening everything into razor edge focus. He could feel the mighty thirst building up on the back of his throat, making him grit his teeth wishing he could sink his teeth into some warm supple flesh.

Spotting [member="Srina Talon"] tending over someone injured, he threw caution to the wind, vaulted from behind cover and sprinted to her side. He realized he was hardly a knight in shining armor, but he could not leave anyone injured when there was a chance to help. “Do you need assistance?” He asked, fully prepared to cast the few healing spells he knew.

Srina would give Er’in this one, single time, in which she would be allowed to butcher her name and refer to her as ‘Rini’ without correction. Mostly, because she was too busy putting down transformed Rodians, and trying not to think of the people they once were. There was no going back from the things the Vong had done to them. Silver eyes remained distant. She could not let herself feel the cost of this fight. Not yet. Not when there was still work to be done.

‘Blessed art thou...’

“I am not the one with a gaping hole in my leg.”, the white-haired Echani responded to Hapan smoothly, once she seemed to stabilize, before helping her to her feet. Srina had severe concerns about how long Er’in would be able to keep moving but kept them temporarily to herself. She wrapped an arm around her fellow apprentice’s waist to make sure she didn’t fall, and reached for her All-Fate with the other, not wanting to remain unarmed for any longer than necessary. “Your sacrifice was unnecessary. Had you waited, seconds, we could have fought together. I would not have had to follow you because I would have been with you.”

‘Ancient Mothers..Daughters…’

The silvery woman could almost hear the stubbornness eking out of her companion. As hard-headed as she was beautiful, Srina doubted, wholly, that the woman would see sense anytime soon. Application of the Force or not, she was hurt, and drained, from the energy they’d both lent Katrine. She couldn’t keep going like this, burning so bright, or else her dear princess would be reduced to running on fumes.

‘Gift of Storm…Strike now.’

“This entire area will be saturated…”, Srina murmured in response to Er’in’s words about the storm, refusing to let her go, despite her insistence. “We need to get out of the muck and away from any organics. The electricity may travel.”

‘Protect us.’

Srina craned her head and noted higher, dry ground, that seemed to lead back toward the transports that they’d first arrived in with buildings that were more native to Rodia and hadn’t been manipulated by the Vong yet. The small apprentice could feel someone steeped in the Force approach, so she didn’t worry, considering their enemies were all outside of it. She had yet to see the more humanoid versions of the Yuuzhan Vong but she had a feeling that would soon change. The spell was still thick in the air, an intermingling of voices, and power, that left her reeling.

@Daxton Bane was a welcome sight. He asked if they needed assistance and the white-haired woman didn’t bat an eye at his grime covered form though she kept moving them toward the outer structures. Walk and talk. Before Er’in could reply, the Echani did for her, very clearly, and firmly. If the Hapan argued with her now she would find herself in for a very, very difficult training session in the very near future. “Yes.”

“I think one of those beasts went through a major artery. I used injectable bacta, a patch, and a tourniquet, but I don’t know if it will work fast enough. Cauterizing it…”, Srina shook her head, basic field medicine reminding her of the dangers, “It’s not advisable.”

[member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Er'in Tenel"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

[member="Srina Talon"] @Er'in Tenel

Seeing he had no other options but to perform emergency medical treatment, he ushered the pair behind a half blown out wall, at least it would provide some protection while he worked.

With practiced ease he slipped off his mirrored helm, to reveal a tattooed horned visage covered in battle sweat, amd placed in on the ground nearby. He glanced at the wound and nodded before warning Er’in, “I am sorry but this might hurt a little, there isn’t any time to numb the wound area.”

Stripping off his gloves, he reach into the pouch on his waist and pulled out a pinch of black powder that he sprinkled over the area.

“Deus, Corpus, Mater, Dei, Deus, Corpus, Matter, Dei. I call thee demons of air and earth, honor your pact and take away the burden for another. Mater Con Paxius Kah!”

As he uttered the last word, the black powder burst into purple flames that did not burn, a faint almost high pitched childish giggling fleed through the air, as the patients flesh literally closed before their eyes. After a few seconds the flames died completely leaving only black ash on otherwise unbroken skin. Not only was the wound gone as if it never was there to begin with but all utility to the limb was returned.

However, Daxton paid a blood price for the healing as a viciously nasty wound opened his left cheek to the top of his scalp. On closer inspection one could see the wound was deep enough to cut to the bone, but Daxton gave no indication of his distress. Turning away so they would not see what had happened as he struggled to get his helmet back on.

He wasn’t worried about the wound, since he could already feel the orbalisk host injecting more chems into his system to heal the damage. In an hour or so, there would be no evidence of the wound at all.

“Again, my apologies for any distress I may have inadvertently caused.” He said to the pair as he donned his gauntlets to prepare to throw himself into the fight in a bit.

Er'in just looked confused - not from the blood loss, or from the activity around her - but the combination of both was enough to make her head swim a little.

Maybe it was the blood loss after all.

"I'm fine." She replied to Daxton in calm, cultured tones. "Thank you, no distress. Please teach me that spell sometime."

She stood, looking around, eyes focusing on the storm as her mind took up the cant of the spell silently, it was coming very close to it's climax.

"And Srina? You're my adopted big sister, not my mother. Please don't act like her, she was an awful woman."

She nodded, gently tugging on Srina's arm, but also giving Daxton a wave of her hand as she start to back away in a hurry.

"We really should be running about now." Her tone was calm, collected and level. But also matter of fact, like she was stating the sky was blue.

[member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Srina Talon"]​

@Er'in Tenel

“Perhaps at a later time,” he promised her while he donned his gloves, his head was still swimming from the combimation of pain and chemicals in his system. Transferring of wounds was something he could risk on himself since he had a means to undo the damage. True it was painful means of healing, but fortunately he had a high tolerance for pain but he silently wished he could find a way to numb the pain. Nothing hurt more that flesh knitting itself back together, and made concentrating so much harder.

Location: In front of the Hangar (6) creating a hell storm. Beware.
Tag: [member="Varik Ice"], [member="Er'in Tenel"], [member="Darth Malus"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Srina Talon"]

Along with her chanting, another joined. Katrine continued none the less, keeping focus on her target and the words that would bring forth its destruction. The spell was a dangerous one, rarely used but right now, the Vong were even more dangerous, harmful and destructive. The choice to use this particular spell seemed obvious.

"Blessed art thou, Oh Ancient Mothers, Daughters of Allya. Will me the power over the clouds; will me the power to build the storm,
Blessed art thou, Oh Ancient Mothers, Daughters of Allaya. Give me the power over clouds; give me the power to build the storm.
Blessed art thou, Oh Ancient Mothers, Daughters of Allya. Mighty storm, protect me. Shine bright, strike hot. Mighty storm, protect me now."

The Witch chanted again once she had completed, feeling the weather above them coming into her control, the added power given by the additional voice strengthening the spell. Another joined soon. Katrine could hear the fighting around them but the sounded distant and quiet, her attention on the upcoming storm, on the currents above. Lighting struck once and her whole body trembled slightly, feeling every inch of it as it struck from above to below, power surging through her with a Force she hadn't expected. The mark upon her collarbone stuck, the spirits whispered into her ear as if they too were chanting with the three of them. Magic was happening, without a single doubt.

Her mouth parted, she had wanted to chant again but instead of all the words she had mean to speak, only a few had actually come out, the whispers of the spirits louder now, as the reached out and spoke through her, her hands spreading before they rose towards the skies. "Mighty storm. Shine bright, strike hot." And it was with the chat of Katrine, Er'in and Srina that the spirits heard and arrived at their aid, giving them not what they wanted but what they needed. The storm began to rage. Where just a few bolts of lighting had originally spread, tends suddenly raged on at the Hangar. Then more and more, faster, stronger, thunder growing lounder as they struck harder and uncontrolled yet precise. The lighting grew too strong, threatening to hit the generators behind it.

And then it struck one of them as the storm raged. Katrine could feel herself losing control further, not realizing right away she was losing strength altogether because of the strength the storm had. The charge on the generator caused an explosion. And one explosion would lead to another one all while the storm raged on until Katrine did actually lose consciousness, falling to the ground.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
After getting lost from dealing with the first vong soldier she atleast had a amphistaff she stole from what she could only assume was the growing chamber for those things on her little trip around the base looking for her team mates before they blow this place up while shes still bloody in the thing, This place will most definitely be on her list of nightmare fuel inducing places that will most likely haunt her dreams for the rest of her natural life. But now that there is a storm having its way with the hanger and the extraction showed up it was high time to leave with her amphistaff, She darted out of the building she was in and made her way to extraction quickly as possible and made her way to the extraction ship and climbed aboard her amphistaff had decided to wrap itself around her right arm and stay's there dormant for now. She will need to train a little with it to get a feel for a weapon thats a living thing but shes willing to give it a try as she waited for everyone else to get aboard the ship. [member="Srina Talon"]

Location: Moving from hatchery (3) to area in front of the Hangar (6).
Objective: Save the Princess!
Tag: [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

Things had begun to turn to karking sithspit faster than even the quickest witted person could have compensated for. And where had the agent chosen herself to be in the midst of all this?

Directly in it's epicenter.

The reasoning, however, was far more complicated than the outward appearance. Looking away from the Vong attackers for the first time in what felt like more than mere minutes, the woman cast her eyes over at Katrine. While she hadn't the slightest frak of an idea how the Force worked, she could see that the storm forming above the Hangar was well beyond anything she had anticipated when she'd relayed Metus' order. Shifting her posture towards the blonde, cracking off a shot at another Vong as they approached, she moved closer to Katrine with her eyes plastered to the girl's form.

Has she lost her mind? Was the thought that began in her mind as she watched the girl seem practically drawn to the energy forming well above the group in the facility. It wasn't until she began to hear the other two chanting that she knew something this was going to end far worse than even her mind, simple on Force Knowledge, could comprehend.

The storm fell well under way, the women ceased their chanting, and for but a few moments the agent stared up at the chaos above with a mild awestruck gape taking over her face. She hadn't seen the full extent of the Force's capability; hadn't even considered the amount of drastic damage it could cause without reflecting back to the incidents of her youth. The very idea consumed her mind, light splashing over the woman's face until a barely noticeable shift of motion before her pulled her attention away.

Katrine was falling.

Feet between them, Vong approaching in prime anticipation of the perfect striking opportunity, the agent sprang into motion as quick on her feet as she possibly could. Throwing herself under the younger blonde, spinning her body weight with the help of the armor on her arm, the woman raised her free arm beneath the blonde's neck to break her fall. In the same motion she leveled her dominant leg behind the girl's back both for balance and for posture and raised the arm she had spun to point her shotgun at the closest approaching Vong.

"Kriff off, you ugly karking bastard." A squeeze of the trigger was all that was needed to emphasize her statement, and the disintegration that followed.

Srina remained silent while Daxton worked what appeared, to the untrained eye, to be magic. She watched their backs and made sure that nothing unfortunate crept up on them in the darkness. This was not how this little skirmish was supposed to go, not at all, not when they’d hoped to do more damage with the explosions than this. The white-haired woman stared at [member="Daxton Bane"] for a long moment when the spell seemed to have been completed. There was something off about him, something different, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Perhaps, if the lighting weren’t so poor, or if her nasal passages weren’t so clogged with the scent of Vong sludge she might have noticed the gash that opened on his face. Echani eyes did not miss much. As it stood she was merely relieved that both of her companions would be fully mobile and able to function. “Thank you, Daxton.”

Silver eyes swept over [member="Er'in Tenel"] for a brief moment. Her words seemed a cross between petulant and fierce, both of which, the Echani could understand. She let the Hapan tug her along, and they hurried away from the radius of the storm, perhaps moments from Katrine letting loose one of the most vicious, localized storms, that Rodia had ever seen. “I do not know your mother to make the comparison.”

“However, if caring whether you live or die makes me awful…You may refer to me as the worst.”, she breathed, pausing only when she heard something foreign, strange. A humanoid Vong appeared, brandishing a weapon that she hadn’t seen outside of holos, before growling at them in a series of guttural grunts. Srina brought her All-Fate up and fired, hitting the creature in the chest, watching as the armor piercing rounds tore into the crab-like armor.

It was about then that the scent of ozone grew nearly unbearable. It overpowered the filth, the mud, the sickly sweet scent of death, and Srina watched as electricity arced through Baanu Harla. Specifically, it hit the generators, causing an explosion, but it didn’t seem like it stopped there. Lightning, angry and swift, seemed hell-bent on obeying the prayer they’d delivered and slammed into the Yuuzhan Vong that attacked them. Srina stared, the light reflecting in mirrored silvered eyes, and watched as flesh blackened and the crab armor hissed and popped—flaking away.

The power was gone. The voices, the chanting, but the storm remained. Winds began to pick up and Srina headed back toward the extraction point, a little concerned, that Katrine had not been heard from since the heavens burst and flooded the grounds with chaos.

She picked up her comm mid-run to check on the force witch, noting a flaxen-haired figure ahead of them, scampering back into the starships they'd arrived in. Katrine? Are you all right? Please respond.”

[member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Kilia"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Objective: Save the Princess! - Confirm safety.
Tag: [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] [member="Srina Talon"]

It took ages for the tension pain to recede, her knee and arm buckling from the sudden weight against them. When it did, however, she glanced down at the girl lying unconscious in her grip before lifting her gaze up to the chaos ensuing before her. With each passing moment, each agonizing second, the storm raged and the generators erupted into flame and concussive energy one by one; away from their location at first, but that was soon to change.

Holstering the disruptor on her back the agent closed her eyes as she focused inward on mustering the energy she knew she'd need to clear the area in time. Only to be disrupted momentarily by a shout coming over the comm she knew Katrine would not be able to answer. So, with a snap flex of her arm, she grasped the comm and replaced her her own with it so she could hear the voice ringing out through it.

"This is Vekarr, Katrine's down but she's safe. We're on our way out." Her voice was calm, the panic and fear she was feeling dismissed from her voice despite a glint of concern creeping out into her eyes as she glanced down at the blonde's form once more. If they were going to leave, it was now or never. And she was not exactly going to settle for never.

Sliding an arm under Katrine's knees, inwardly pushing away the pain she was feeling from having withstood the brunt of several amphistaff blows to her back and arms during her attempts to protect the blonde, the woman rose from her kneel to her feet. Only then did she realize that that was the easy part. And with a glance towards where she knew the Hatchery to be, she swallowed hard as she contemplated just how much of a challenge it was going to be to escape the direct vicinity before the remaining generator erupted.

Caution to the wind, concern for the blonde in her arms the only pertinent focus she cared to muster, the agent began to run in the direction the two had come; listening to the roaring flames and snapping lightning behind them. The hatchery in sight, other familiar forms coming into view, just the very thing she'd anticipated happened just as she began to slow.

The generator exploded, fire and metal roaring up into the air in a cloud of tumultuous fury and for but a few moments the agent blacked out as her instincts kicked in. When she came to, the haze over her consciousness receding and her senses returning to her, she was laid with back against one of the metalic structures riddling the compound with the blond, ironically, safely still held comfortably against her in her arms.

She didn't know how she'd done it. She didn't care. But the markings along the ground before her as she looked up at the smoldering generator yards away told her her instincts were still sharp.

Er'in frowned slightly at the air as the world around her detonated, then almost casually reached up a hand and summoned a lightning strike directly onto her.

Such powers should be well beyond her level of learning, but even as the crack resounded through the air and the smell of ozone got stronger around her and [member="Srina Talon"] she seemed brightly energised - and Srina hadn't felt a thing - other than Er'in's connection to the force widening to absorb the energy of the strike into her soul.

Er'in laughed, clear and high. But thankfully did not give into her instinct to turn and run back into the storm. Kat was fine, the storm was more than fine. Things were looking pretty good.

"Okay Srina, we can talk about it later." She commented brightly. "I didn't mean to offend you can just... we'll talk about it later, thank you."

She turned, looking over the landscape behind them, then released the overflow of her pent up energy in a lightning bolt easily worthy of someone well above her rank into the explosive storage tanks, to create a deeply satisfying explosion.

[member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Srina Talon"]​

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
[member="Srina Talon"]
[member="Katria Vekarr"]

Without a word Daxton sprang into action, despite the blood dripping from the wound into his eye. He had taught himself to disregard such minor distractions but still it hurt like heck. Seeing the eminent danger to the pair as the generator exploded, the Dark Lord did not even hesitate and shielded them from the worst of the blast. The impact was enough to send them flying into metallic structure but thankfully the women were both breathing and relatively safe. Daxton took the brunt of the blast, his cloak was ripped to shreds, the back plating was heavily dented, the flesh beneath certain to be black and blue, swollen and painful to the touch.

Painfully rising to his feet, he would help them up, all the while his ears were still ringing from the blast. “No time to waste ladies. Get out of here, Double Time.” Turning to follow them out of this piece of hell, he silently hoped they would make it lut in time before everything comes crashing down.

Location: Being taken to safety by [member="Katria Vekarr"]; Getting out Entrance 1.
Objective: Extraction, Destruction of the Baanu Harla
Tag:[member=Kilia], [member="Srina Talon"], [member="Er'in Tenel"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Varik Ice"], [member="Darth Malus"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Flavia Protanus"], [member="Ignis Imura"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Koda Fett"], [member=Nyx], [member="Maxerian Gron"], [member="Kalee Bladesworn"], [member="Nilia Saavilin"]

The storm grew worse before it would cease, still fueled by the combined energies of the spirits and Katrine. One generator caused another to explosion and then another. Soon enough, all four had exploded, the Hangar, already struck multiple times by the storm exploding. Katrine still passed out, had not felt herself being saved from hitting her head against the ground by Katria nor did she feel herself be dragged away. Instead, her soul had been somewhere far away in those moments.

She is ready, the spirit of Jart had muttered against her jumbled mind. Katrine could still feel and hear the storm raging on even in this place, her blue gaze trying to focus on the dancing shadows of the spirits around her. She is ready, the three spirits agreed in union. Ready...for what?" She managed out as she looked up towards them.

What sounded like the distance, Katria's voice came through, speaking to someone else. She could hear the other woman saying she was down but safe. They were on their way out. Listen not to the mortal world, the spirit of Jart spoke to her. Her head turned as she felt his wing flutter against her shoulder. Her mark against her collarbone began to burn brightly before she felt a strong hand press against her back and something else dug its sharp pedipalps. It began to burn intently, causing her to scream, all three of them touching her at the same time. Even if she could not see them truly, she could feel them all around. She is ready, the three chanted.

The sound of her own screams had woken her up from the spirit realm. She was unaware of the changes upon her flesh but she was aware of her surroundings, noticing Katria's face so close to her. "Katria?" The moment she had spoken her name, Katrine remembered the charges she had given her, which had been set to explode. "Explosives," she had managed before losing consciousness again for a few seconds before she had finally regained her thoughts completely and blinked.

Before she had come to realize, Daxton had been at their size, helping them up. Katrine remained at Katria's side, making sure they were both able to get out of there. As she moved, she activated her communicator. "The explosives are gonna go off in twenty seconds. Hurry up to the nearest exit," and with that, she'd hurried to leave at Entry One before the first set of charges set up, and others followed. Hatchery went first, followed by the Shaping Chambers and some of the Barracks. And due to their proximity, the explosions engulfed the remainder of the structures, one by one, causing the destruction of the entire Baanu Harla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom