Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of the void.

Some of you despise me, some of you like me, and others are meh about me. But you all know my name my real name many have cursed it IC, others have run in fear of it, and some have even worshiped it.

I created the universe and you are all my PLAYTHINGS!

I am the GODDESS WORSHIP ME!

But it is me and the Chaos and destruction I bring will follow.

;) Hello SW Chaos

That depends on who you ask.

If you ask Kassandra Distorith, she would tell you she never met me but she knows me.

If you ask someone like Kassey Daklin, I am the owner of her soul.

If you ask someone like Milan Hawk, former apprentice who enslaved him.

If you ask some like Spencer, you would probably get crazy delusion psychopath with a Jedi daughter.

If you ask someone like Ti'ci, you would get some crazy person who was hell bent on destroying the Hawks because of Milan.

If you ask someone like Malice, I am someone who could make him crap his old man diapers though he wouldn't admit that publicly.

Others would go with crazy, delusion, psychopathic, batpoodoo insane, and some various other insults beyond that.

[member="Ao Cadice"]

You seem to know a few people already then, based on what you said.

If you need any help with character creation or finding factions, etc, please let me know.

Ao Cadice said:
Some of you despise me, some of you like me, and others are meh about me. But you all know my name my real name many have cursed it IC, others have run in fear of it, and some have even worshiped it.

I created the universe and you are all my PLAYTHINGS!

I am the GODDESS WORSHIP ME!

But it is me and the Chaos and destruction I bring will follow.

;) Hello SW Chaos

Ao Cadice said:
That depends on who you ask. If you ask Kassandra Distorith, she would tell you she never met me but she knows me.

If you ask someone like Kassey Daklin, I am the owner of her soul.

If you ask someone like Milan Hawk, former apprentice who enslaved him.

If you ask some like Spencer, you would probably get crazy delusion psychopath with a Jedi daughter.

If you ask someone like Ti'ci, you would get some crazy person who was hell bent on destroying the Hawks because of Milan.

If you ask someone like Malice, I am someone who could make him crap his old man diapers though he wouldn't admit that publicly.

Others would go with crazy, delusion, psychopathic, batpoodoo insane, and some various other insults beyond that.
I like you already....

However, I have a feeling that I will need to watch my back from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom