Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Rebirth | The Rebellion's Rebellion of Jaminere (Hex AK-24)

Objective: Infiltrate
Allies: Rebels - [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"] | [member="Kirie Ito"]
Enemies: The Sith Empire | [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Kira couldn’t help but giving Atlas a soft smirk as she passed him, his near miss with the grate would have cost them dearly if he hadn’t managed to speed his way to recovery. Yet as the mask was still over her face the smirk probably came off more as a blank glare towards the man, something that she hoped hadn’t come across as a disciplinary.

The maintenance room was as would be expected from one, simple and bare. One wall held a series of consoles that were clearly something to do with the main systems of the building and the regulator that they sought lay close by. In the dark they underwent their tasks, the two pilots doing as they were expected and getting to work on the protocol elements of the buildings sub-systems while the others were assuring that the clear room remained as it was; clear.

The mask was pulled away, its confines done with their hold over Kira allowing her to take several deep, unaided breaths. She could feel the sweat on her forehead catching strands of dark hair that had effortlessly been tied back, her mental block still present around the team to assure secrecy. Then she felt it again.

“I asked WHO ARE YOU?!”

A hand reached out and grabbed hold of one of the consoles, her legs going weak as the words ripped into her head. Sharp breaths would garner the attention of the team around her, yet she would remain silent. The pale white of eyes formed in her minds eye, their was someone, or something out there with a powerful hold on the Force. Not a Sith, no this was something different all together.

“Or should I ask WHERE are you?”

Get out.

“I can’t see you, but you are there. Your fancy little trick won't last forever. I must inform my Master. He will find you.”

GET OUT

Kira’s eyes opened to find herself white knuckled against the console, her body physically shaking and sweat pouring from her brow. Somewhere above them she could feel a dark presence, a very dark presence collecting. Like a burning fire amid the darkness it flickered as it cast its sight around. She had to maintain her block, she couldn’t let it see them.

Then she had a painful realisation.
It wasn’t looking for them.
It was looking for her.

“I’ve endangered the mission, I shouldn't have come.” She suddenly blurted out through the ice cold room. “He’s here.”
A few questioning looks cast themselves towards Kira.

“The Emperor. He’s here.”

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
Enemy: You know who you are by now
Ally: Some karin' chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqMg4N1UGxw

The Jedi – for to Jantar anyone who drew on the light side was considered a generic entity, she had neither the time nor the inclination to differentiate shades of light – seemed to allow her to progress.

A result!

And then he revealed his true intention. Was he toying with her, or did he have a change of heart?

And she sensed him drawing the Force and she made the quick calculation in her mind. To do precisely nothing. He was no doubt expecting a response – and a Force related one. Well, her Master taught her that most duels were won and lost by the element of surprise. Not necessarily having the jump on the opponent – although there was merit in getting the first strike in (although the old Jedi adage about getting the last blow was something they actually got right) – for Jantar’s training, surprise was simply the art of the unexpected. It confused. It kept the opponent off balance. It provided a tactic that could be exploited – when the time was right. And now was not that time.

She was going to toy with him.

She allowed her body to be thrown against the wall. Part of her training was in martial combat, and she’d been forbidden from using the Force. So she was good enough to take the push and clatter into the wall without causing any undue damage.

Except for her clothing. And her derrière. For she was no longer ankle deep in sewage, she was sitting in it. Boy would she need a shower after this!

As she sat, not having to make much effort to play-act the shocked and upset sweet innocent her accent and red tresses suggested – she offered her best pout.

The Jedi advanced on her – saber in hand. Her own cloak was still fastened and she held up her hands in front of her face, in a defensive gesture.

“Don’t hurt me,” she pleaded. “You’re one of those Sith aren’t you? I’ve seen them use their special powers. They tried to take me to be one of their…whatever they call them, Force soldiers or something. So I figured I’d hide down here. What are the odds I’d run into you?”

She lowered her hands slightly, and the pout was still evident, now joined by puppy-dog eyes.

[member="Zek Koth"]

imaNkyn.png
5Zt38y0.png

Objective: Infiltrate
Aliies: Rebels - [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] http://starwarsrp.net/user/7684-kira-vaal/
Enemies: The Sith Empire | [member="Leliana"] | [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"]
Equipment: DC-15s carbine, Bondar Saber, 3x sonic grenade.

While the rest of the team moved around the maintainence room, positioning the dull canisters ready to pump a noxious "knock-out" agent through the ventilation system of the building, Kirie made her way to the other side of the room, where a plain door separated them from the rest of the building. Their masks took the humanity from their faces, and there was something truly intimidating about the group working with their silent effeciency, like worker ants industriously slaving for the cause. It was all so calm, so practiced. She felt in her gut it would not last. Perhaps it was the Force, perhaps instinct, but she doubted things would go according to plan from this point forward.

"These things rarely do." Came the sardonic tones of the Voice. She ignored it as per usual.

Walking past the busy Rebels, Kirie look up with concern as [member="Kira Vaal"] stiffened, as if seeing visions. Perhaps it had to do with the Jedi's connection to the Force, which was many times stronger than Kirie's own. She couldn't be sure, but as she watched the woman became more and more distressed to the point of shaking. Kirie stretched out a hand to offer help only for the woman to suddenly snap out of it. She missed the words that followed, having already moved past, on the wrong angle to read the woman's lips. As she reached the plain door, the Voice filled her in.

"You should take more care to listen to your team. The Jedi just said the Emperor is here."

The Emperor? Here? That was bad news. But she didn't see how it affected the plan. Maybe it was an opportunity. Either way, it wasn't her place to decide. She would do her job, she would do as she was instructed.

Taking her own advice, she swung open the door out of the cramped maintenance room, stepping into the landing outside and letting it close behind her. It was situated at the bottom of a concrete spiral staircase, one frequented only by the odd janitor, making his rounds or collecting chemicals from an ajoining cupboard. Kirie leaned against the wall, hidden in the shadows under the staircase, the remaining light reflecting off the lenses of her mask, transforming them into featureless disks devoid of humanity. At a glance from above, she would be totally concealed.

She was the watchdog. The guard. She would by them time to escape back to the safety of the sewer system should they be discovered before their task could be completed.

For her sake, she hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Sebastian Thel

S
Objective: Decryption
Allies: [member="Jacen Vadith"], [member="Tsisaar Taral"], [member="Zahori Denko"], [member="Cassandra Paige"], [member="Itash Mecetti"]
Enemies: [member="Cedric Grayson"], [member="Cenric Marus"], [member="Lyra Sarn"], [member="Ari Vox"], [member="Jax Vandal"], [member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

The dial on the chart began to swerve out of control as Sebastian received the suspicious frequency. Tapping away at the console, numbers rolled down a screen, which he filtered through and organized at a computational speed. He swiftly deleted the excess static and jammed local signals, in order to isolate the rebel transmission. Muted voices came through his headphones and as he analyzed the frequency in numerical form, the bare details of a rebel operation became coherent.

"My Lord!" Sebastian cried to Tsisaar as he briefly shoved the headphones down and around his neck. "There is a rebel force making their way through the sewers, but I haven't picked up on where they plan to go." He stated clearly and paused for a moment to allow Tsisaar to analyze the information. Just as he set the headphones over his ears, deafening static drowned out the system and filled the headphones, which he immediately pushed off again.

"The Song of Truth is jamming local signals." Sebastian revealed as the dial monitoring the Imperial station began to swerve. "They must be trying to isolate enemy transmissions." He turned around as Miss Paige and Mister Mecetti entered the room. As the businesswoman demanded the static be muted, Sebastian turned the dial controlling the volume all the way down.

"Apologies Madam, but a group of rebels are travelling through the sewers as we speak." Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, Sebastian explained to Cassandra as she asked Tsisaar about the signal being jammed. "The details of their intent are not clear yet." Wide-eyed and concerned, he spoke in a calm voice and looked up at his superiors, awaiting the next series of commands.

saheader2_by_ebilmushroom-dcatuy1.png
jaminererebellioncapital_by_ebilmushroom-dcaqflu.png

Location: Jaminere - Heading to the Capitol Building via Sewers
Objective: Intercept Rebels
Allies: [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | TSE
Enemies: [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"] | Rebels
Gear: Sith Lightsaber | Daggers | Hidden Blade | Assassin Armour

The silence was calming to Leliana, nothing but the occasional sloshing of water and the muffled sounds of conflict up above. It allowed her time to think on her plan of action, and where the enemy potentially were. She kept to the side path, avoiding the main channel as she headed deeper into the sewer tunnels. Although Leliana only had a general direction in mind for the Capitol Building.

She had no visor, therefore no handy HUD to point her in the right direction. Leliana had gone into this assuming her way of moving would've been the rooftops, not the sewers. Down here everything was cramped together, twisting and turning into a network of tunnels. If she could keep a level head, and remain on a straight path she'd be-

Leliana drew one of her daggers as a soft humming reached her ears. The assassin crouched slightly, prepared to either slip into the shadows or attack. Only to stop when a Seeker Droid appeared ahead of her. She recognized the model, and the realization had dawned on her. The message had gotten out, and the Sith Empire had deployed the small drones to scout out the sewers.

The assassin approached the Seeker, calling out a authorization code it would recognize. It's optics shifted back and forth, before it remained hovering before her.

"Update me on the situation."

It let out a series of beeps and clicks, which fortunately Leliana could understand. The Emperor was making his move. Ordered Seeker Droids into the sewers, and the blocking of all native communication channels.

The net was gradually closing around the enemy.

"And where is the Emperor heading?" She received a short answer, but it did bring a smile to Leliana's face; hidden beneath her mask. Kaine was heading to the Capitol Building too. They have no idea what they're about to walk into.

"Droid, I take it you have an internal map of the sewers?" The droid beeped in affirmation. "Excellent, lead the way towards the Capitol. It's time we pincered the enemy."

Leliana's pace picked up into a run now that she had an accurate guide. At this point she figured the enemy were already in the building itself. But now they had potentially walked into a trap, with The Sith Emperor descending above, and a number of Sith approaching from below.

itogFpY.png
Objective: Keep chaos from interfering
Allies: The Sith Empire and friends | [member="Orion Darkstar"]
Gear: Valkyrie armor, twin lightsabers

"Rebels with potential Jedi, northwest of my position. Engaging now..."

At the words spoken Avacyn immediately angled her head the building on which Orion had been watching, quickly assessing what direction to move in before springing into action herself. With evacuations in full swing it was not difficult to slip away into an alleyway that would allow her to move in parallel with her ally. The hood of her coat was pulled up and her walking pace turned into a sprint, unwilling to let the rebels get away.

"I will be engaging from a different angle to pincer them, ping me when you are in position."

When she pushed her senses in the Force outwards, feeling the presence of a number of beings strong in the Force, Avacyn recalled Orion's message speaking of possible Jedi and decided that elevation was needed to gain the upper hand. She came to a stop in front of a fire escape ladder that would grant her access to the building it was connected to and wasted no time climbing up it, stopping at the second floor door and making her way inside. The residents of what turned out to be an apartment building had already been evacuated, leaving it abandoned like she had predicted. One of the apartment doors was forced through the application of the Force and the Sith Lady made her way inside, swiftly moving towards an open window and planting her back against the wall next to it. A careful peek to the outside revealed the group of rebels moving in her direction from the distance, the sight causing her to grasp the two metal cylinders that hung from her belt and unclipping them.

"From where I am I can confirm there are at least two Jedi with them. Be prepared."

As the group drew closer it was unmistakable that Orion's suspicions had been correct. They would be the main target and knowing she was here not in the name of the Valkyries but the Assassins, they would not be judged on whether they were worthy of the Dark Side. They were to be eliminated to prevent the Empire's foothold on the planet from being undermined, and so their souls would be returned to the Force today.

Objective: Spark the Rebellion
Allies: [member="Jakkor Kess"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Filiae"] [member="Darth Imperia"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]
Soundtrack: As If

There were not too many civilians hurt in the blast - most were emotionally stunned or afraid. Still crouched down on a walkway away from the blaring alarms and wispy curls of smoke heading from the hangar, Rujat had been finishing up tending to a human male and was about to help him on his feet when she turned her head around at a stranger’s voice.

If he recognized her from somewhere, he was sorely mistaken. She’d never been off of Tatooine for the most part.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m a medic from Jaminere, and I happened to come across this scene.” Her voice snarled with anger and rose with outrage at his next action.

“Put your weapon away! This is a wounded man, and I’m not the enemy. And if you are such a concerned citizen, I would be more worried for what the Sith are doing to this planet and to the people they keep under their thumbs.” Rujat could feel her blood beginning to heat, the emotional Twi’lek prone to verbal outbursts. “If you cared about peace in the galaxy you would join the rebel forces who dare to stop the Sith juggernaut from moving any further.” No longer calm enough to find the words in Basic she finally shouted, "Korjin cahsinark vassij'ra ji galaxy anasan sei rid fic ohk vassij'ra toe hie!”

She looked around for Jakkor, wondering if she'd see his green sabers lighting his way. Composing herself with a deep inhale through her lethan-hued nostrils, she finished, “If you will excuse me, I have things to do here.” Her hand dropped down as though she were picking up another bacta patch but it hovered near her blaster holder.

*They will enslave the galaxy like my race has been enslaved for years!

jaminererebellioncapital_by_ebilmushroom-dcaqflu.png
OBJECTIVE: Protect Citizens of Jaminere.
ALLIES: Pythia Sybilla, [member="Farah"]
OPPONENTS: Reacting to: [member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]. Nearby: [member="Jerrun Fel"]?

Many would think that the Sith and their Empire only wanted to further death and destruction. Such views were held by those who cared not to know their enemies or the functions of their social hierarchy. The Empire wanted to grow and prosper with the Sith in power. That meant they needed to foster a content population. Joycelyn had grown up with this mindset. It was as much part of her as her own arms: An King without subjects is a King of nothing.

This was why she was so keen to win their hearts and prove her dedication: They needed it for the Empire to succeed.

As the Force would have it, a chance to prove their dedication would fall into their laps in the shape of an Imperial transport shot down by a rebel space-craft. With its pilot knocked out by the concussive blast and the ship losing altitude, the SI/AIT was about to come sailing into the housing block Farah had just observed, but the Sith had but one chance to interfere.

"Watch out!"

Joycelyn's free hand shot forward, fingers curling into talons as she reached out with the Force. Her second hand, holding the pike, followed soon after as she dedicated all her might to seize the descent of the ship. Her face slowly turned red as she struggled against the momentum of the vessel. Veins became visible on the sides of her temples. Pythia reached out and placed a hand on Joycelyn, channelling her own strength into the Knight to aid her.

"Raaagh!"

Joyce felt cartilage popping inside her, muscles stretching and tensing in response to the pressure she put into the force. Still, she could not bring it to a halt. Instead, the Vahlacanthix tried to make it slowly touch down on the street. To be perfectly fair, it would still be a crash, and she could sense the terror of those inside the building block, but she could perhaps spare some lives.

Was it kindness? No, it was ownership. These were Sith-Imperial citizens; her citizens.

"Captain!"

One of her legionaries called for her and pointed to the presence of unknown troopers. The three of them hastily set up their perimeter, one of them sending out a call for backup to nearby troops and a man on a roof. Where did this destruction come from? The incursion of these troopers did not look like Rebel activity, but all-out war and abduction of Imperial citizens. Fortunately, while The Song of Truth had engaged their communicatons jamming, the Sith-Imperial Legion's frequencies were still open.

Progflaw99

c1zsqS5.png
-
Capitol Annex - Capitol Building - Basement
Allies: [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"] | [member="Zek Koth"] | [member="Jakkor Kess"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | Rebellion
Enemies: The Sith Empire | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Leliana"]
-
“I’ve endangered the mission, I shouldn't have come.” She suddenly blurted out through the ice cold room. “He’s here.”
A few questioning looks cast themselves towards Kira.
“The Emperor. He’s here.”
Just as Atlas had finished attaching the final canister to the regulator Kira's voice broke the silence of the room. The words which had escaped her mouth sent a chill down his spine. *The Emperor? Here?!* It had certainly been a possibility, though Atlas had thought after an attempt only weeks past the Emperor would be holed up in some high tower. The pilot had a bad feeling about this - it figured they'd made it thus far without detection only to stumble upon.. an opportunity? The gears ground vehemently within Atlas' mind, struggling to adjust the plan to this new revelation. They'd lost communication with any of the others of their group - the binary surge in transmission the only signal they'd managed to send.

"We proceed as planned."

Terse words greeted the others in the room.

"No way out but forward."

The others moved around him, each dedicated to the task at hand. With everything in place, everyone in place, Atlas motioned towards the others, hand grasping air in front of his face in a downward motion. They'd want their masks on for the next phase of the plan. Not so much for the anonymity it granted them, but for protection and resistance to the noxious chemicals they were about to pump full blast throughout the capital building. It would take time, but that was one of the benefits of the chemical they'd chosen - invisible to the naked eye, and by the time anyone noticed a strange taste in the air, they'd already be on their way to dream-town. With nothing left but to spring forward, Atlas made a few rapid taps against the console of the regulator, initiating the program.

First, the system would begin by spooling up the fans, vents opening across the entirety of the Capitol Building itself. Second, the so-called "Knock-out gas" would be propagated throughout the building, specific protocols routing the bulk of the fumes into the primary throne room. As they'd discussed, it would take time for the chemicals to take effect but that's where they would rely on their exterminator disguises to aid them towards their goal. They were losing the element of surprise however, as time passed it became more and more likely that they'd be discovered.

"Time to go." Atlas spoke briefly.

Shuffling over to one of the hard cases they'd brought with them, he snapped the latches open to reveal the contents inside. A variety of blaster rifles lay set inside the case, each with a visible stun mode selector. They weren't here to make friends, that much was clear, but not killing was always intended as a second option to the small group. Picking up one of the weapons and tucking it in close to his body, Atlas hovered his hand over the door control that would open grant them access to the building at large - once there, they'd have a short time to reach the throne room before moving on to the next step of their plan.

Objective: Hold the Sith off
Allies: [member="Rujat Aola"], Rebels
Enemies: [member="Darth Imperia"], [member="Darth Filiae"]
Music: Rise

Jakkor stepped forward slowly, his cloak flowed with the wind and smoke that was all around him. Explosives still went off, more plums of smoke going into the air. The diversion was extraordinarily effective. Sith being routed from the capital to the streets and the spaceport, even the Sith he could sense the closer he approached. He felt sorrow at those that were wounded and had questioned his actions immediately. It went against what he was taught 800 years ago in the halls of the Jedi Temple. By many greats such as Mace Windu, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker. He jeopardized the lives of citizens but both the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge had damaged these beliefs to great effect. Even more so when waking up to the Galaxy eight centuries later to even worse shape than his previous time.

He had learned as a maverick Jedi that the Sith play on the Jedi code. On the need to preserve life and at the end to this effect that was how the Sith win. By using the Jedi Code against any Jedi they had fought. He had learned this lesson when facing Vader and realized that after losing the duel. He approached slowly, breathing slowly as he had taken both of his standard lightsabers out. Activating the sabers, the green blades ignited to life. Sabers that served with him from the time he constructed them during the Gathering to his most recent exile on Tatooine. He had activated them for defense upon hearing the loud echo of a Woman's voice. Seeing close to the lobby he was approaching he saw rising smoke from where he had last seen the Chiss woman. Remaining a close eye on that unknowing if she was alive or dead due to the detonator that was in her hand. He stepped inside to see a woman with a red blade.

The Tusken was dressed in his Tusken inspired Jedi Robes, a black cloak around it. He kept his sabers down to show he didn't mean any harm. He had only hoped Rujat was safe. Looking at the Sith woman before him, he sensed darkness within her something he had sensed in many before her. Seeing her through the red lens of his Tusken mask he spoke calmly but sternly never breaking eye contact with the Sith all the while hoping he can buy time for his mate. "Greetings Sith... I am Jakkor Kess, Jedi Master Last Jedi of the Old Republic. I do not mean you any harm and I suggest you and your friend leave. I do not wish to harm any more than those I already have. You would be wise to listen." He said calming himself in the Force and deactivating his sabers for a moment as a gesture of goodwill, even if it was foolish.

Allies:Rebels [member="Jax Vandal"] [member="Avoim Oeymo"] [member="Cedric Grayson"]
Enemies: The Sith and [member='Joycelyn Zambrano'] [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Objective: Try to not crash

His ship back engine started to smoke again, but the alarm of the cockpit went off, as an enemy aircraft was aiming at him. All of their ships were fresh, and his MK-89ZZ had seen better days. The enemy starfighter started firing at him, with still getting his lock on for missiles "Alright this is going to be a bad crash" Solon took off the belt of his seat, and grabbed his Tomahawk in one hand while he place the vibroblade in his back. He started running while his ship deflector shields stopped working and every shot started to penetrate into the hull. The ship was going down near the Capital Building.

Solon command in arm holopad for the Second Skin to cover him up, and the droids rose a shield just at time. He started to run away towards the hangar door, that was opening. Although half way open it got tear away by a shot. Solon jumped away grabbing a parachute in the last moment. Something pushed him far away and almost knock him out "Aaand my ship exploded" there was almost not debris. One of his four droids stopped working, but he still got 3 second skins. He opened his parachute and manage to land in a the top of a three floor building. Two blocks away from the Capitol. With his weight on his right knee, he couldnt manage to stand up

"If i speak in my frequency, i´ll get swarmed with soldiers. If i dont move i will get fusilated" He crawled towards the exit door and moved down. His allies were going to start moving into the Capitol. There was almost not debri from this ship "Damn leg"

Role: Escort Song of Truth
Ship: S.I.V. Desecrator (Scorpion Squadron, Mamba Squadron, Cobra Squadron, Demon Squadron)
Allies: TSE, [member="zahori denko"]
Enemies: Insurgents, [member="avoim oeymo"]

"Captain, we have reports of insurgent aero forces targeting ground troops. We have been requested to deploy forces and regain air supremacy." The communications officer to Tavia's left reported. Tavia tapped a few commands into the console in the arm of her command chair, a holo of the battlespace popped into existence in front of her.

"Deploy Scorpion and Mamba for air supremacy in this theater. Cobra and Demon on ready standby." Tavia replied as she studied the holo. She listened as her comm officer relayed the orders to the flight deck.

On the flight deck, pilots slid into command couches aboard interceptors and standard TIE fighters of the Sith Empire, then accelerated into space and down planetside. Within minutes, the squadrons would be within the operational zone around Zahori's walkers, though would still be late to intercept either bombs that were dropped.

If the Stealth X (belonging to Avoim Oeymo) were still in the area, it would be targeted as a primary objective.

"Have the flight deck assume overwatch of that engagement theater and alert us of any issues asserting dominance." Tavia followed up her orders as she slid from the command couch, the battlespace holo vanishing. She strode to the middle space of the bridge, staring at the planet highlighted in the main viewscreen. Her hand instinctively strayed to the hilt of the service dagger she wore at her hip as she contemplated the planet and the ongoing rebellion. Reports of foreign entities, while not surprising as the cause, were still worrisome.

Objective: Eliminate Rebels
Allies: TSE - [member="Leliana"] | [[member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies: Rebels - [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"]

Gear: Lightsaber | Shade's Cloak | Hidden Blade | Cybernetic Arm with Personal Energy Shield attached

saheader2_by_ebilmushroom-dcatuy1.png
A dangerous sort of impatience curled within Xevek as the Sith Lord shambled on straight past him, hunched over his cane, with naught more than a glare and an arrogant state. His back straightened sharply in a visible sign of his annoyance, however, he made no other outward signs of the disgust at his fellow Iridonian. No, the only sign of the emotions that the brief exchange had created within him was the stiffening of his spine, a reaction that did not falter even as the hulking monstrosity of Sith Alchemy lumbered past him - a pet being pulled by a leash after its master. Instead, Xevek simply span on his heel and followed behind them, a sneer on his features. What did he care, after all, if the fool’s arrogance spelled his death? He had no sympathy for the aged Assassin in the end.

Walking along behind Ferus, Xevek shoulders subconsciously rolled backwards as he clasped his hands behind his back. Within his sole amber eye, something much Darker than Xevek, something much crueler and much more controlled, lurked within his gaze, staring out at everything that unfolded before him through his own eye. Its interest had been aroused by the arrival of the red skinned Sith Lord and now it had stirred itself from its slumber to watch what would happen next. Tendrils of control were slowly seeping out in Xevek’s thoughts, prodding and twisting at the Acolyte’s mind as the entity he knew nothing about began to exert its power over him.

Knowing none of what was happened, the tendrils of Darkness slowly encroaching upon his Presence in the Force and helping to strengthen the camouflage that was settled around him, Xevek’s long strides carried him past the behemoth with ease and pulled him alongside Ferus. Pulling his holoprojector from beneath his robes, Xevek held it in place through telekinesis, the map of the Capitol Building being projected into the air before both Sith instead of just Xevek. Studying it calmly for a second, making note of the pathways down to the lower levels that were dotted around the building - after all, what fool designed a structure in which there was only one path down to the important systems of the heart of Jaminere, especially with the building being as large as it was. What was the most obvious about the map, though, was the flashing red dot that signified that a sensor placed by an Assassin had been tripped.

“It seems, Lord Ferus,” Xevek turned his masked face towards Ferus for a moment, ensuring that the Sith Lord was looking at the display hovering before the pair, “that the most direct route to where the rats entered is just down this hall. The second most direct is the access a couple of halls over. I shall head for the second access point, you and your… pet, deal with the primary. After all, you are not exactly inconspicuous.” A very obvious sneer could be heard in his voice as he raised the obvious point. “With me moving about on the lower level approaching from the side and you from directly in front of them, I can perhaps sink the knife into a few backs before they’re made aware of my approach.”

Snatching the holoprojector out of air, repocketing it before clasping his hands behind his back, Xevek didn’t pay attention to the fact that the words that he had spoken had started off necessarily respectful, as an Acolyte speaking to a Lord, before becoming more more commanding as if he saw himself as equal or above Ferus. Slowly, creeping ever deeper, the entity attached to his soul began to exert more and more pressure upon his unknowing self.

Nodding his head towards Ferus, Xevek turned to darted down the side hallway, put paused for a moment, his eye going unfocused as words he had not intended to speak were uttered. Shaking his head slightly, regaining focus, Xevek frowned for a moment at the strange thing he had just spoken without meaning to before the memory of doing so was gone as the entity withdrew itself and its influence, returning back to its rest. As such, Xevek resumed pursuing his objective never knowing that in those few seconds he had spoken to Darth Ferus as if he knew him well. “Don’t you dare let these scum kill you, Krest. That satisfaction is mine.”

Moving quickly on soundless feet towards the second nearest access point to the maintenance levels, Xevek was already running through the needed security code in his head as he approached the door and, thus, was able to quickly input them and slip through, into the stairway that lead down to the maintenance levels. With every step he took, Xevek scented the air hunting for the foreign scents of the Rebels he knew to be present. Ultimately, however, he picked up no foreign scents as he exited onto the level above the one the Rebels were on, only a short distance and a few corners and one stairway away from them.

Grunting in satisfaction at his correct guess that since the entrance point the Rebels had used opened up directly into a maintenance room they would be conducting whatever sabotage they looked to enact from within that maintenance room. With him and Ferus having split up, he was now free to approach them from the side while Ferus and his beast would serve as a more than satisfactory distraction, what with the old Assassins conspicuous nature. Taking a moment to wipe away the satisfaction he felt and refocus his mind on the objectives before him, a lazy and bloodthirsty grin stretched at his lips in anticipation as he prowled towards where he guessed the Rebels to be. His progress only halted when the sound of vents above his head snapping open caused him to pause in concern.

A frown of annoyance consumed his blood-hungry grin in an instant when no obvious scent of poison reached his nose. As far as Xevek knew, there were very poisons that were so inconspicuous, the Iridonian put it out of his mind when the scent of a small group of individuals reached his nose from further down the very path he was walking- around the corner and down the stair that was just a few meters ahead of him if he was recalling the schematics correctly. With the stench of the sewers they had been wading through clinging to them, they were surely the rats he had been hunting, but, while that stench made them unmissable to a nose developed to sniff of prey, it also meant that Xevek was incapable of determining how many rats had crawled out of the muck.

Crouching in place, Xevek let his eye drift close as he listened in carefully. The open vents meant that they were pumping something into the building, meaning that they were either looking to assassinate every individual in the building with a deadly poison or they were looking to hamper the efficiency of the Sith and Juminere forces to have an easier time at accomplishing their goals - whatever they might be.

Xevek was more than satisfied to let them move forwards with their plans and listen to what they did, where they moved (whether that be towards him, thus meaning that they were looking to spread more havoc in the maintenance level or up towards the Capitol Building proper and al the bureaucracy - now including the Sith Emperor - there) and react based on that. Besides, with Xevek having taken the longer route, Ferus was sure to arrive soon and he was more than prepared to let the old Zabrak draw attention and make first contact. However, if he was going to be sat there, waiting, whatever gas had been released was surely begin to affect him. In response to this, Xevek began to slip deeper and deeper into a meditative trance, focused on his hearing and the feeling of the Force around him as his breathing slowed to a near standstill.

Objective: Eliminate Rebels
Allies: TSE - [member="Leliana"] | [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"]
Enemies: Rebels - [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Atlas Viridian"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"] (+Anyone else going for the Capitol Building)
Gear: In signature | Durgen

"Ah, it is you. Be careful not to let that body die if you plan to come after me." The Darth had been silent throughout Xevek's explanation of the sewers. Ferus didn't openly thank him, but he did appreciate knowing where he was going finally. Before he wandered across the young acolyte he had been traversing the basement blind. Slowly he nodded as he continued on his set path, his cane continuing it's rhythmic tapping through the halls.

Ferspacer1.png
His path was indeed a short one, and the Sith's hunched form found itself right before the door Xevek's map had pointed out to him. Darth Ferus paused, staring down at the door control as he heard a whisper in the back of his mind. The Force with it's ever consistent warnings. A bemused smile took over his wrinkled features as he closed his eyes to listen closer to it's warnings.
"Time to go."

Ferus opened the door as Atlas reached for it. The Sith Lord stood before the room of rebels, a soft smile on his lips and his red eyes scanning the room. "Ah, there you are." Behind him the large form of his loyal Sithspawn stood, it's metal jaw expanding. Fear exuded from it, unnatural and oppressive to weaker minds. With a deep breath the cybernetic abomination exhaled it's poison breath to flood the room.

Allies: [member="Jax Vandal"] | [member="Lyra Sarn"] | [member="Avoim Oeymo"] | [member="Ari Vox"] | [member="Kamon Vondiranach"] | [member="Glavis"] | [member="Solonariwan Tofusin"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | @Cenric Marrus

Enemies: [member="Itash Mecetti"], [member="Jacen Vadith"], [member="Tsisaar Taral"], [member="Sebastian Thel"]

"You'd better come back Romi," Cedric snapped at the Jedi Knight as she charged off into the darkness. He felt it too; something else had joined them within the tunnels. Something in the back of Cedric's mind told him that other groups had likely had similar ideas, and thus had tipped off the imperials to their presence.

They didn't have time.

A single lightsaber blade burst through the durasteel flooring beneath a storage closet within the comm hub. The blue blade made a quick rectangular arc, and retracted just as swiftly when the slab of metal crashed down into the sewage below.

"Kark it, everyone up and over!" The knight snapped as he hoisted himself up over the rapidly cooling metal edges. It would have hurt him, had he not been encased in a full suit of armor designed to deal with such things. No doubt every force sensitive within the compound felt his lightsaber coming to life. It emitted a powerful aura of pure Light aligned energy; a beacon for anyone nearby to close in on the group.

"Lyra, get to where you need to be." He offered nothing more; they all knew what to do.

Taking the initiative before the enemy had the opportunity to do so, Cedric turned the handle on the door and kicked it inward. The steel door flew open on loud creaking shutters, revealing the rather comical image of the alliance operatives all trying to fill out a tiny storage closet.

Fully expecting a barrage of laser fire, Cedric stepped out into the room, his weapon held in a defensive stance.

I hope you already jammed their comms Lyra.

"You all have an opportunity to surrender yourselves and leave the building without violence. We are not terrorists, but we need access to your comm station. Lethal force will be met with an equivalent response." His words carried farther than a normal human's courtesy of his helmet auditory systems.

And so it began.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
c1zsqS5.png

Objective: Free prisoners from Coalition Words who’d been brought to Jaminere.
Allies: Rebels
Enemies: Sith
Soundtrack: I Do What I Love

“I don’t understand-” started Mayor Radiin said.

Setzi held up a pedantic finger. “Let me check my chart on you.” As she flipped through a datapad, tongue clenched between her teeth in mock concentration, into the Balmorran Mayor’s mind she spoke:

“I’m with the rebellion, and I’m here to break you and the other Coalition prisoner’s out of here. I am a Jedi Master...” A glance up. His face was frozen but not in fear. His interest piqued; a tense smile began to tug on the corner of his lips. She technically wasn’t a Jedi anymore, but it would be the closest thing he may understand to what exactly she was going to do and how.

“Listen carefully. When I place this datapad down, I will incapacitate the guards across the room and begin to make my way through the prison. You will follow behind me and help me, and I can assure you I will do the best I can to keep you from harm. If possible, rally the other prefects and help the rest of the prisoners overpower the guards.” It might get a little bloody, but the Coalition detainees were likely going to be tortured or executed. Setzi would rather give them a chance at life as it was unlikely they’d be extradited or pardoned.

She lay the datapad down gently and closed her eyes. With a strong burst of telekinesis the transparisteel shattered between them, and she focused her energy attack on the guards who went flying, arms and legs akimbo. The noise immediately triggered an alarm, but with her blue saber now ignited, Dr. Zanedi began to slice through the locked door and was immediately met with blaster fire which she blocked with Soresu. Both she and Mayor Radiian sustained minor cuts from the transparisteel, but the guards behind them had been knocked out by the blow. Beyond the blaster bolts and security bodies, she could already see other prisoners taking advantage of the chaos to attack some of the additional prison guard backup who had come running at the cacophony.

Now they only had to make it through what was ahead of them to survive, but it was clear that while each step was met with resistance, they would also have a feth-ton of help in the form of dozens of prisoners.

Darth Imperia

D
Objective: Remove Kebab but the Kebab is Jedi instead of an ethnic population
Allies: [member="Darth Filiae"]
Enemies: [member="Jakkor Kess"] | [member="Rujat Aola"]

--

Imperia blinked and tilted her head to side, clearly confused, before a small smile crept across her face.

Leave?” Asked the Knight, her voice incredulous and more than a bit amused. “I have to admit, after you slipped past Customs so easily, I was expecting a better opening argument than just politely asking us to leave.” Imperia’s grin turned wicked, her eyes flashed amber, and a surge of predatory aggression spilled out from her presence in the Force. Still, she made no indication that she was about to attack. In fact, she lowered her saber, although she didn’t do anything so foolish as deactivate it.

“The Empire was invited here, Jedi. This planet was entrusted in our care. And although a few disgruntled individuals struck out against our Emperor, most see what you refuse to – that a life under the Sith is a safe one, and that those who jeopardize that safety are dealt with swiftly. We won’t be leaving Jaminere any time soon – and neither will you.”

And still she didn’t attack. Instead, she took a single step forward, left hand outstretched and upturned. “You want to avoid more bloodshed? Fine. The Sith share that goal.” The ‘in this instance, at least,’ was left unspoken, but implied. “Give yourself up. The fighting can stop right here, right now, if you just put down your sabers and come along quietly.”

Allies: [member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Cenric Marus"] [member="Lyra Sarn"] [member="Jax Vandal"] [member="Ari Vox"] [member="Kamon Vondiranach"] [member="Avoim Oeymo"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Ophidia"]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kJHpmSIZjNk[/youtube]

"I promise..." she said. Pursed lips, a smirk; she was gone.

She paced, drowning out the sharp intake of the tension she felt in the air. Suddenly she stopped...

A jagged line cutting diagonally across her face as she stood under a crack of light, she widened her stance as she leaned forward. Searching through the deafening silence she sought to find the core at which ignited this deep feeling she'd been having.

She couldn't pin point; her eyes twitched as her thoughts became her own...

Then her eyes suddenly shot wide open with disbelief; she flashed through her thoughts before she fully realized what was happening.

Her chest gradually grew heavy; her body felt the same. It was sudden, enveloping her from the torso and up. Crawling up her skin, she was swept from her feet in an instant. Her skin glistened at the reaction of whatever specs of light it could absorb as it traversed the darkness. Seemingly stuck in animation, it was only a few seconds before she crashed into a stone wall and was left to slide towards it very bottom.

Uhnn!

A silent whimper wasn't comparable to the jolt of pain she felt in her upper back; Her face screwed up with irritation.

However, she could take a hit...forcing through the pain she leveraged herself with her left hand, crawling back up the wall. More so annoyed that her lower body made contact with the sewage...

Ugh

So she was right...they were being followed. A sharp pain in her lower back shot through her torso, and she felt or saw no one. She ignited her lightsaber; the flash of the weapon illuminated the room and her skin in a striking scarlet. Shifting her feet a bit, she ignored the pain in her back as she centered herself...she could feel the wall behind her, so flanking wouldn't be an option. She slowly stepped towards her right.

"You going for another cheap shot?" she taunted.

Allies: [member="Jax Vandal"], [member="Cenric Marus"], [member="Cedric Grayson"], [member="Kamon Vondiranach"], [member=Jaster of Clan Awaud"], [member="Lyra Sarn"], [member="Ari Vox"], [member="Glavis"], [member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]
Enemies: [member="Zahori Denko"]
Equipment: Ri Qorit Disabler, StealthX

Avoim heard the sudden alarms of new ships joining the fray, things were not going to be so easy. However, he knew that going into this flight; it was then that he noticed the engine of his ally start to smoke again before it made a controlled crash into the capital building. Avoim reached out in the Force and felt no obvious wounds in the Force that would be present if anyone had died. That told him two things: the pilot survived and that the area he had crashed had managed to evacuate fast enough to escape any danger.

Avoim could also feel the anger and the fear of the citizens and other combatants roiling through the Force like a thick smog. However, the sound of the shields dissipating energy from a laser canon snapped his attention quickly back to the situation at hand. Quickly putting his StealthX through a series of high degree rolls, a few flips and other hard maneuvers for the enemy craft to match. Avoim quickly loosed a flurry of quad-linked energy shots from the tips of his cannons, lancing through the nearest enemy fighter, overpowering its shields and sending its corpse careening to the planet below.

Avoim then heard his droid alerting him to the missile lock with the annoying tone that all pilots dreaded. Pulling his StealthX into a sudden ninety degree turn straight up, he flew as hard and fast as he could, trying to break the lock, soon the tone died away and Avoim reversed his direction with just as much urgency. In a maneuver that would make a normal pilot black out, the Jedi Master lined up a shot and fired his cannons once more after unlinking them, each tip glowing red briefly before firing in sequence.

Watching the energy lance out, he saw as at least one of the enemy ships lost what looked to be one of its lower ‘fangs’ that seemingly carried a weapon of some sort while also doubling as a landing gear of sorts. Avoim then scanned a message that his droid put to his monitor, it said that it had brought Avoim’s Lightsaber with it incase things got hairy. “Kriffing droid, that’s probably why we’re under assault now!” Avoim all but shouted within his helmet, calming down the man knew that whats done was done and focused on the task ahead…

Equipment add, located in StealthX: Avoim's Lightsaber

Allies: [member="Cassandra Paige"], [member="Sebastian Thel"], [member="Jacen Vadith"], [member="Itash Mecetti"]
Enemies: Anybody not of the above who just burst into the comm room
Objective: Hold Close the door!

Tsisaar turned quickly upon Cassandra's entering the room, though he waited to speak until everybody else gave him the silence to do so. "I am afraid, ma'am, that I am not privy to the tactical decisions of my superiors," was Tsisaar's hopefully-diplomatic reply, spreading his hands. "As soon as the rebels are removed, I am sure your full autonomy will be returned; as it is, we're most thankful for your allowing us to use this spa--" He cut off quickly as he heard the noise of a lightsaber cutting through the floor not far from him, and took a short moment to be thankful they weren't cutting right beneath him - that could easily have turned unpleasant in numerous ways.

Once he heard people climing up into the closet nearby, Tsisaar positioned himself in between the door and Cassandra and Sebastian, lightsaber in hand and blade extended. I had been hoping to avoid a fight. Unfortunately, his hopes did not dictate what would occur. As the handle turned and an armoured Jedi stepped out and started speaking, Tsisaar figured he would entertain the man for a moment - likely while Cassandra would be bringing in her own security forces, he imagined. "Despite the blatant lie you started with by claiming not to be terrorists, I'm feeling slightly generous today. Might I recommend you instead turn around and leave?" Punctuating the end of his second sentence, Cedric would find the door telekinetically shutting his face and locking the man out. Not for long, albeit, but it'd be a short amount of time bought.

"Miss Paige, I do hope you have more security forces available to come down here? They're likely to be necessary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom