Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Barfight (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Keskin)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The man must've been on spice or deathsticks or something outlandish to not realize the tiny trinket of not-so-impending doom had been stolen and must've merely been replaced by another. The Laws of Physics dictated that the force working against it was stronger than that holding it in its static position, thus prevalent. Perhaps it was the Circe Green ale from yesterday. As it turns out, Ashe had grabbed the wrong one from goodness knows where.
With the flexible agility of a Ruferalahuin foxtress and the speed of a vampire, the vixen moved her head to the left to avoid the oncoming fist. Her torso didn't move and her feet kept their holding firm, removing any chance that a well-trained fighter could accurately predict her movements until they were already initiated.
"You'll have to do much better than that, my friend..." she uttered to [member="Dak Canton"] monotonically.
It would be quite the interesting fight, and one Ashe hoped worthy. Her eyes still keeping tabs on her surroundings, the fuzzy tufts of her ears grew erect and stood in wait for the inevitable sound of a counterattack.

(Edited to meet Dak's request half-way.)

[member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] [member="Triko"] [member="Romeo S"] [member="Popo"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Ordo walks into the bar with his helmet cliped to his belt. He looked around and noticed he recognized almost no one. He headed to the bar for a drink. He had been in hyperspace so long he had drank his own stock and decided what could it hurt. A fight was already in progress.

Ordo decided to be good and just happily drink himself sleepy then go to his ship and have a nap. No one would bother him if he was good. Would they? He accepted the pint of ale the barkeep slid his way and took a long drink leaving some of the frothy head on his lip.

"Ahhh." He said as something crashed in the background. "Thats just what an ol'boy needed."

Aedan strode in absently looking around the young man hummed to himself as he wove his way through the mass of fighting bodies and then he noticed a familiar figure sitting at the bar and he grinned his own helmet still on he walked over and sat down pulling of his helmet and setting it before him on the bar he nodded to @Ordo "Greetings Ordo how are you doing today?" As far as Aedan miles know he was not in trouble with Fringe and was just stopping by the see if he saw any of his old companions. Seeing one [member="Rave Merrill"] he gave her a light wave as if calling her over. It was a good thing he had brought the frigate he owed her today sense she probably wanted the one he promised them. He had stored his Aleph-class fighter in its hangar for the duration of the trip that was purely planned on returning what he owed the Fringe.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Sitting in his corner, drinking a little bit of wódka Jared could not help to notice that for –once- he was able to take at least one sip from his drink before the fighting started. It was a very frustrating thing, ordering a drink and then get it knocked over when the rumble starts. Pretty frustrating indeed.

At any rate, he was happy that people did not seem to notice him for a while. Clothed in his beskar’gam, and with a couple of lightsabres chugged on his equipment he was ready to fight. But he would rather give away some love.

Hmm… maybe Shorn would get his ass here, would be a fun day then. He gulped his drink down, and enjoyed the burning sensation trickling down his throat. Then he roared.

“Alright, who wants to get his mind raped by me. Let’s go!”
Almost as if to show a good example, he picked up the chair he was just sitting in a second ago and broke it over the head of one of patrons. The lad went down without a hitch.
“Who is next?”

Matreya

Daemos entered the bar just as hell broke out, and laughed earnestly at the commotion. One particular event caught his attention, Master Ovmar struck a man atop the head with powers - and a sturdy looking chair as well. When the man crumpled, Daemos leaped half heartedly into a kick aimed at the mans head.

"Master, it would be an honor to test your skills." Daemos said with a grin, meaning it in all honesty. His master, as well himself, specialized in mentalism - with a strong second being his own physical combat prowess...Voracitos, not so much. Throwing a swift second kick, the man aimed it for his opponents head then let his body flip in the process.

Planting a hand that left him in a hand stand, he spun his body like a dancer on his elbow, to bring a sweeping kick aimed towards the Master's stomach. He could of course simply take the blow, but Daemos doubted it. The Force always seemed to warn his targets that he was a Czar warrior.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Standing next to the bar, Romeo stood and watch the rabble go about. "Have fun guys, bartender, water please?" The man nodded and made a glass for him. Romeo lifted up the mask enough to take a sip. Romeo didn't drink around others, only his fiance. He pulled the mask back down and turned back to the fights. More, or less, he was just back up, just in case things got to..hairy. "[member="Lord Daemos"] hey before you go on about this, tell Rolland I got a secret to tell him." He leaned back up against the bar. The great [member="Popo"] next to him, wether or not he was watching or paying attention to Romeo didn't matter, he was the only person not throwing a punch, other than Romeo.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] probably didn't have her hands full with that guy, but it was funny watching those two go ay it. "Ashe if you win, I just maybe, just maybe let you have a taste." He joked around and turned at the Vong. The man probably didn't know Dredge was a very, very scary man when serious, and even scarier when not.

"You know what's funny? No one has left their weapons back at the door." He admitted a fire from his hand, and shot one at each of those not putting their weapons back at the door. Only to grab their attention Which ment the force users. "Come on, leave em at the door." This was probably going to get him in a fight, but he'd probably just blast them with fire, and tell them ti go away.

After having been silent for a few seconds, Triko got very bored, one thing led to another, (some spice may have been involved) and he ended up shouting very loudly, in quite a noticeable fashion:

"Everyone quiet!" He began, before striking his best pose and dropping the gold-plated robe about his ankles. What he revealed (besides mortified jawa-flesh) was lots and lots and lots and lots of explosives.

"Triko have bomb. You no make friends, bang. You all make friends, maybe bang. You pay Triko, no bang."

Just to make his point, he wiggled his hips a wee bit at the last one. His hips didn't lie.

(YERS ALL KNOW YER WANT TO PAY GOOD OL' TRIKO, RIGHT LADS?)

Along the corner of the bar sat a figure. Remaining quiet she watched as the others spoke and began their threats. Ordering a glass of wine, she watched them and made notes on those that gathered here. Either way, the day will be interesting. Seeing the jawa that decided to open his robes to reveal bombs, Spencer took a sip and thought quietly.

Cute.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo snagged a Hutt sized shot glass of whiskey, roughly the size of a coffee mug full of the stuff, and watched the events in the bar unfold. He blasted his music even louder from the armor and the bar did likewise. If things got out of hand, he'd deal with it. Not much one could do to a two ton Hutt in full beskar armor. He might even get to run someone over. Maybe.

For now, he used his datapad to get to business. This was a jungle world with some ruins here and there. That meant something very simple and very profitable for Popo: Lumber, medicines, possible animal furs, potential mining, tourism, and the occasional hidden Tenloss or Cartel base. Plus the potential of a hidden relic or rare treasure hidden away someplace. It was too much to pass up. He sent a message to his men and, within a half hour, Tenloss agents were groundside and getting to work.

@Triko

Bar. Keskin. Only civilian structure for miles, besides the spaceport.

Aside from the regulars, who didn't look like much, there was a smattering of other people. Most were Fringe folk, others were assorted scoundrels. Then there was a familiar looking mutant among the ranks of the undesirables. The fox broad, currently picking a fight with a dude Hannibal had run a black ops mission with. Hannibal distinctly remembered the mutant as the bizarre creature he had scammed out of twenty-five million credits. He would have gotten more, had Varanin and Jacobs sucked it up and played along. Ah well. Twenty-five mil was better than no mil. He probably should have just been thanking them for the opportunity to let him pretend he had captured them anyway.

Hannibal was debating on getting involved in the scrape between the rapist-looking mutant and Canton. Then suddenly a Jawa dropped his robes, revealing his naked, explosive strapped body to the bar's acting patronage.

"I'm thinkin' detonate it anyway, 'cause livin' with this memory ain't worth it."

Was that...a Jawa with bombs on his body? The image of the jawa's...nudeness would forever haunt Romeo, it was probably the first time anyone here saw a jawa without full ropes, unfortunately for the Jawa, force users were here. "[member="Triko"] ill pay you to just put your clothes back on buddy, ill even buy you a drink, maybe you could explain to me..how you were gonna go through with this." He spoke, all of it true.

"Everyone make friends. Then put credits in pile in front of Triko. Then no bang." Just to make his point, he shook his hips a bit more. "This bomb work. Triko good with explosive."

"Explosive and women. Triko good with them." The next shake of his hips was directed at [member="Rave Merrill"].

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Triko"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"] [member="Popo"]

Ordo looked up from his glass and nodded to [member="Aedan Miles"].

"Hey bub." Ordo said as a young patron got tossed over the bar nearly bumping Ordo's drink.

'That was almost a heartbreaker.' Ordo thought as Jared stood and said something about minds and who's next. Ordo just shook his head and avoid looking away from his drink.

He was successfully avoiding trouble until a Jawa stood up and disrobed. Ordo blinked twice and put down his drink. He squinted at a stop beneath the explosives and then looked at the Jawa's face and back to the spot.

"[member="Triko"] I think you've got a loose wire there mate." Ordo said squinting again. "Wait! Is that your...nah! Nope. Nevermind."

Ordo turned back to his drink and chugged it down before he helped himself to the tap and filled his glass.

"I haven't drank nearly enough for this." He said looking into the froth before taking another half pint long drink before refilling. "I better drink faster."

Aedan looked at Triko and narrowed his eyes as he thought and then slammed his fist onto the table distracting the Jawa. "Triko I have heard your name before somewhere. Aren't you famous for something?" He glanced at [member="Ordo"] and smirked as he reached out with the force looking the bomb over absently as if judging how big of a bang it could make. As he studied it the young man shrugged and leaned back lightly waiting to see if [member="Rave Merrill"] would happen to wander over this way so he could tell her that their ship was in space above the planet as his crew transferred to a different one.

Mai appeared in the bars doorway and blinked. It was like deja vu, hadn't this happened the other day on Keldabe? She stepped back outside to make sure she wasn't home before coming back inside again and ducking as a glass missed its attened target and smashed above her head. She made a note of the pile of weapons by the door and sighed heavily, removing the blasters from her hips, and setting them on the table along with her belt of grenades. She took another step in and remember she had her beskad strapped to her back still. She unseathed it reluctantly and set it with the rest. If worst came to worst, she could pull them back to her if she needed them.

there were a few familiar faces, but one in particular drew her deeper into the bar, ducking smoothly beneath various flying objects and joining her brother [member="Ordo"] at the bar. The bartender, seemed completely unfazed by the chaos and served her whiskey on the rocks as ordered. She removed her helmet and set it on the bar top to take a sip. "Ori'vod." she said softly in greeting, and then nodding to Aedan. "Miles. Feels like home doesn't it?" she grinned. Eyes flicked breifly to the bar top where a jawa stood naked. "They even have a miniature version of Strider."

[member="Aedan Miles"] @everyone that I can't be bothered to tag

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Finally, the fox relented, unamused. Bar scenes seemed to yield conflicts without fail. It was turning into quite the oddity and the confusion the scene brought was simply not worth untangling. She decided she'd rather just have a drink and watch someone's nose turn bloody. Perhaps she could even suck out the drops. Damned if anyone there recognized her new form, for they could assume her species but not her identity. There were probably nine other Ruferalahuin in the galaxy that looked just like her now. Someones were just being racists. This wasn't her planet to domineer anyways. Why did she even stay around with this odd lot? Ashe flicked a small thousand-credit chip towards the tiny one, [member="Triko"], for the quick inner giggle before leaning over the bar to order a Corellian Ale.
"I'll be crashing soon," she told [member="Romeo S"], though her eyes didn't leave the drink. "Try not to get shot...."

Ashe the Reaper said:
(just going out of a limb here, but can we maybe not use the word rape/raping like candy?)​

Aedan looked around and then shock his head as he laughed lightly taking a drink of his ale. "Na bars aren't really my scene my home is a fighter cockpit or some battlefield somewhere I am not used to sitting around doing nothing this is all rather... New to me I guess you could say." He looked around and then chuckled to himself as he drank from his ale waiting for someone to mess up his eyes and senses open as he sighed. "The real reason I am here is I owe Rave Merrill something that I won for her in the auctions she is gonna pay me back for it hopefully but I brought it to deliver now."
[member="Mia Monroe"]

Matreya

Stopping mid combo he looked at Jared, "Sorry sir, I redact my offer." Spinning on his heap, as well taking a blow from an overly zealous patron, Daemos slowly began to move towards Mia. She had disrespected him, and even made many in the Mandalorian ranks distrust him. The darkness inside of him roiled and rumbled, he didn't look forward to being around the woman at all.

But that didnt change anything, bowing a head briefly, he offered the woman a small smile as a pint of corellian ale flew to his grasp which he held up as well, "Mrs Monroe, I pray your having a better time than last we met." Damien said, he couldn't hide the hiccup that erupted from within after a moment. Drink did little to Anzati, but a large enough amount did.

Then a little person nearby began getting naked, and with that Damien moved his hands to the colar of his shirt then shrugged and decided against it.

[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Triko"]

Marcus Tritum

M
I got upstaged by a Jawa.

That's the short of it, anyway. Ficus or [member="Triko"], I forget his name, whipped off his robes. I thought he was gonna flash us all, which might've been worse. Nobody wants to see a jawa in a birthday suit. Nobody 'cept Rave, maybe. Rumors abounded about that woman. Anyway, he ripped off his robes and revealed enough det cord to out-crater an asteroid. I kinda gaped a little. My eyes burned, but thankfully the detcord covered most of the Jawa's skin. I still felt like barfing.

Everyone else started to back off their fights.

The Energy vampire stumbled away to get more booze. I grunted noncommittally and stared at the jawa, then I walked forward. I pulled out a bunch of credit chips and waved them in the Jawas face.

"Here," I rasped.

Fringe people liked to use weird weapons. I found the Paddle Beamer to be a pretty handy weapon. A glancing blow could cause an entire limb to go numb for hours. Full on contact would render a being unconscious. Another neat feature about it, and my personal favorite, was that it bypassed conventional shields and armor.

In simultaneous conjunction with tossing the Jawa the cred chips, I used my other hand to fast-draw a Ssi-Ruuvi Ion Paddle Beamer from my hip holster and fire at pretty much point blank range. A thread of silver shot from the weapon and straight toward the Jawa's chest.

Hopefully it'd hit, knock the little dude unconscious, and none of us would go boom.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Popo"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom