Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Barfight (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Keskin)

Well that's something new. He was flirting with me by saying that I was the same way. I smiled before I could get control of myself. No matter how many times I had been with someone for some reason, I have smiled more in the past few minutes than almost my entire time. Most of my smiles hid the pain that came from my past. Hell, even Talon didn't know about my true heritage.

Still, it was hard to try and talk back to him about how either of us. I looked at him as he asked if both of us could get out of here. I nodded my head as he spoke about catching up.

"That would be great." I almost had the mind to ask, but some things are better left a mystery.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Ordo"] | @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

A friend in need was a friend in deed. At least, that's what Hannibal's mother had told him. He always thought she was full of it. Up until now, of course, when a big 'ol Mandalorian got all up in Ovmar's business and delivering a powerful argument via decisive uppercut. Jared probably could have handled it on his own, being a space wizard with a light stick and a book of space spells or whatever. However, Hannibal was actively looking for an excuse to get involved in a fight. Defending a beleaguered friend was perfect casus belli. Ovmar could go duel a space wizard archmage or whatever they called them. Grand High Poobah or something.

Hannibal reflected on his lifestyle choices as he got up from the bar, grabbed the bar stool he had been sitting on, ran towards Ordo, and swung it like a club for the back of the Mandalorian's head.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Talon downed his water quickly and stood. If he stayed he would end up trying to drag a Sith out. With Zoey he could at least just be who he was and let things go from there.

He smiled and reached his hands out and his lightsaber leapt to him. A second later they hung from his belt as he offered her a hand up.

"Shall we?" He said not really knowing what would happen or what he intended.

He would wait for her then and make his way through the brawl and out the door. Where they would go from there, he wasn't sure but it would be easier to hear and think.

[member="Hannibal Oryen"]

Ordo's hand was heading for [member="Jared Ovmar"]'s chin as the barstool crashed over his scared head. He stumbled forward nearly colliding with the Sith Lord.

'Oh baby.' He said as he shook his head, 'someone wants some lovin.'

He turned to his left and cocked his right hand back before he fired it like a piston at the unknown attacker. It was on now!

Aedan Miles so someone charge forward and break a barstool over [member="Ordo"]'s head and he winced lightly before he leaned back against the bar and let a small smirk cross his lips as he reached out and assisted with Ordo's punch once more guiding it with the force from his seat. He wouldn't really engage in a fight himself quite yet but there was nothing wrong with helping out Ordo and Mia while he could.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

I nodded to the man as he grabbed his lightsabers. Then offered me his hand. Willingly I took it as my own beskad flew to my left hand. I placed it in it's sheath on the small of my back, horizontal across me. I looked to him as we both headed out of the bar. This would be interesting.

As we came to a door a man tried to stop us. I shook my head and decked him in the neck with an open hand chop before he could speak. "Thank you for allowing us to be here." I shook my head and walked out with Talon.

Once out the door, I looked to Talon as it was already quiet because of the shut door. Speaking in an easy tone with a smile, "Where do you want to go next Smooth talker?"

@[member="Ordo"]

And boom went the dynamite! Or, rather, bar stool. The flimsy piece of wooden furniture broke over the burly Mandalorian. It wasn't until this point that Hannibal realized his choice of target had more muscle and testosterone in his eyeballs than the Fondorian had in his entire body. After stumbling a bit, the man turned around to face Hannibal. That was when Hannibal's ID Scanner alerted him to the identity and the eight-hundred thousand credit bounty on this mook. Little credit symbols popped up in the Fondorian's eyes, only to be replaced by stars when the Mandalorian popped him one in the face.

Yeah, that ID scanner was a distracting little device.

Predictably, Hannibal was floored, falling on his back with a heavy thud. His weird little helmet-mask did little to cushion the blow. Something on his face was most likely bleeding, but the thought of copious amounts of money kept Hannibal from paying too much attention to whatever bruises he had just sustained. Hannibal only half-attempted to rise from his prone position, angling his right arm so that his wrist gauntlet was aimed out towards Ordo's huge feet. He activated the whipcord launcher, sending a single high-strength cord sputtering out to ensnare Ordo's feet.

If that worked, Hannibal would deftly pull his arm back to pitch Ordo forward. Then rolling himself to the left in order to avoid being crushed.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
When Jared saw that Hannibal was giving him a helping hand, he had been glad. But suddenly... he got punched square in the face, Jared had not been expecting him to go down that quickly. Unless... yeah he could see the feint traces of someone lending his Force Energy.

Why couldn't people just stay out of fights that were not theirs to begin with? Regardless of the answer to that question, Jared traced the signature and came up to... [member="Aedan Miles"]. Pirate and Privateer.

Without over-thinking what he was about to do, he took a swig from his bottle of wodka and then threw it in the general direction of Aedan's head. Even if it missed, the lad would probably be distracted.

Long enough for the following to happen. Mindblast!

Jared attacked Miles with his mind, simple.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Hannibal Oryen"]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Talon shook his head and patted the shoulder of the man as he held his throat coughing. Talon simply walked by and went outside into the cool night air. He took a deep breath. He wouldn't question her actions against the man he had intended worse to be certain and Talon doubted he would have backed down peacefully.

Despite the fights going on in the small Bar the streets outside seemed calm and oblivious to the tumultuous situation within. Talon looked over realizing he still had her hand and looked down with a shy grin.

"I'm not sure." Talon said trying not to look at the skin her clothes didn't cover or the green almond shaped eyes that she peered at him with. "Why don't you pick a direction and we'll see where our feet take us."

He looked up to meet her eyes and gave her another of his smiles before he wondered where he had planned for them to go. As she picked a direction he would follow and ask.

"So when did you get so Fast? That was impressive." Another smile.

Aedan Miles tilted his head as a bottle came flying past his head then his eyes widened as he felt a force power he was not quite used to feeling but had felt once before. Someone was attacking his mind and gods did it hurt gripping his head the young general leveled his gaze on the man who had thrown the bottle before for a moment the pain intensified and Aedan dropped all thoughts except one which he used to center and focus himself fighting through the pain long enough to look towards the man on the floor as he started to move his gauntlet and Aedan let out a yell as he instead of pushing the man used the force propel himself off of the bar stool and across the room towards [member="Jared Ovmar"]. He had an idea who was hitting him with the mind blast and suffice to say he didn't like it.

As he seemed to fly across the room with his force enhanced speed Aedan would open his mind to the force and focus it once more on his right arm boasting the strength there before he slid to a stop and threw a punch at Jared's face suddenly. He was tired of sitting on the side lines if he was gonna get his arse handed to him while not do it while actually fighting a guy.

I smiled as Talon didn't know where to go. I shrugged my shoulders as I could still feel his warm and coarse hand in mine. Hands that had been used with a lightsaber and with work for so long that they left marks on them. I smiled and shook my head again. Pulling him a little to my left, as to follow in that direction. "How about this way." I spoke as I led.

However, I was surprised and even blushed as he commented me on how fast I was. Part of me wanted to put a vulgar joke in there, but I stopped myself. "I have always been fast, I just got better at doing that." I looked down and away from him as I could feel my cheeks get hot. Hot enough I thought that they would glow. Why are you blushing? You should be back there kicking some schmucks ass! I kicked that thought from my head as I looked up to Talon.

"Well I never knew that you had that much wit either." My sentence had ended, but I added a little more, with a voice just above a whisper. "or a flirt."

[member="Talon Vosra"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ordo"]

Sighing happily, she munched on some of the bar's complimentary salted-NuNu nuts. She took a swig of her cider, kicking her legs up on a seedy-looking table in the corner booth. Evidently, there was a complimentary show going on too. She raised her glass toward the guys. "I'll buy a round to whoever wins."

A wink was followed.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A White Current immersion effect faded. The effect was not unlike a personal cloaking device deactivating, both visually and in the Force.

To reveal a Mandalorian in front of [member="Zoey Marix"] and [member="Talon Vosra"].

Not so odd, all things considered. Plenty of Mandalorians were in here, on several sides of the barfight that would define this worthless little planet's future, and Ember had been just about to hop in. But those green eyes caught his. Slowly, his buy'ce tilted.

"Identify yourself."

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Zoey Marix"]

Talon smiled and was about to reply when he suddenly felt a presence. A split second later he saw a Mandalorian appear directly in front of them. Talon had fought Mandalorians more than once but he didn't know one to be that good with the force. The only one that came to mind was named Rekali and Talon had been on Zoist training still when that one died on Mandalore. However, he knew the bull nerf in the Bar had to have been trained somewhere so it wasn't a surprise more force using Mando's had popped up.

Talon looked at the man well aware that the situation between the republic and Mandos was strained at best. He also knew he had an outstanding price on his head for Bastion and the Sith had put bounties on Jedi.

"You wouldn't be asking if you didn't already have an idea." Talon said as he looked at the man.

Talon was one of the few Jedi who could disappear as the Man had done. Before the empire and it's teachings he had studied with a Disciple of Twilight but the man used something else. talon's muscles felt like springs waiting for release as he let the force flow through him. Talon's eyes locked on the 'T' shaped visor.

"Jedi Vosra," Talon said knowing his name likely didn't matter to the Mandalorian force user, "Jedi Talon Vosra."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Talon Vosra"] [member="Zoey Marix"]

Ember grunted. "Fair enough."

His hand opened, revealing a tiny silver ball that might draw them hypnotically inward. Thirty years of White Current practice amplified that effect a hundredfold. It was a gimmick, but sometimes it worked at trapping their minds for hours or days, and it cost him nothing to open his hand, while serving as a dang good distraction.

Because down by his side, his other hand was currently activating a small sonic emitter, area-of-effect, the kind that could break eardrums or knock someone out. Best anti-Forcer weapon in the universe.

And this is where things go wrong.

First off, both Talon and myself had not noticed the man until he appeared from the shadows. Second, I knew he must have been a master because of the ease inwhich he preformed the illusion. And third, Talon was a Jedi while this man, was very much mando. Which was not good for either of us. As a member of the crusades. I didn't want to attack the Mandos because of my use of the beskad and the upcoming chance of a war.

But I had to choose sides now.

My left hand had been resting on the grip of my beskad. Though it looked natural, he may have taken it as an offense. I looked up at my friend, as he spoke his name. Turning to the man who appeared before us, "Zoey Marix, Disciple of the Moross crusade."

I then continued to speak, "We don't want any trouble here. All we want is some time alone."

[member="Talon Vosra"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

Marcus Tritum

M
So at about this point, I waltzed back into the bar. EOD had taken care of the Jawa terrorist, but now a lot of stuff was goin on. My eyes locked onto the fight between a Fringe asset, a bounty hunter by the name of [member="Hannibal Oryen"], and a Mandalorian chieftain, [member="Ordo"], or something like that.

I stalked toward the guy, "Hey, knock it off."

I made to grab him by the arm and throw him toward the door.

[member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Dak Canton"]

As Ordo fell to the floor his hands flew out to break his fall. The floor shook as the 260 pound man wrapped in 90lbs of beakar touched down like an asteroid on Dromund Kaas.

He rolled right and was up to a knee as faster than a Solo to a bar fight. He was about to jump at the bounty hunter when a ypung soldier came over to break up the fight and pull Ordo to the door.

"Ok" Ordo said as he pushed up quickly and threw a force enhanced fist at the man's head.

Marcus Tritum

M
I saw the fist coming toward my face. Didn't matter. Couldn't stop it. Too fast. I thought, "I'll be fine, I'm wearing a helmet made of phrik." Turns out when you combine beskar, 260lbs of muscle, and the Force, a fist suddenly becomes a lot more dangerous. The fist smashed into my faceplate, shattering the visor instantly. Little flecks of glass got inside my helmet, cutting up my face. That was the last thing I remembered before stars erupted and my vision went dark.

I woke up later in a medbay. My head rung like a belltower. Turns out the guy had clocked me with one hell of a hook and knocked me clean out. The phrik had kept my head from being split open like an overripe melon, but I'd been K.O.ed by the transferral of kinetic force. Out for the count. One and done. Mandos. I hated that I respected them so much. How the hell was I suppose to fight one some day if I kept getting downed every time I came across a hostile one?
Sighing, I lay back down in the pillows and passed out again to sleep away the pain.

[member="Ordo"]

@[member='Dak Canton'] | @[member='Ordo']

Hannibal rolled himself to the left, getting back up to his feet quickly, albeit with the grace and poise of an intoxicated Rancor with one leg. Hannibal was hoping to get the drop on Ordo while he was face-planted into the floor. It was a lot easier to knock mooks unconscious when their mobility was severely impeded. Before Hannibal could get around to that, Canton came to the rescue. The wrong kind of rescue, of course, in which he helped Hannibal's quarry back to his feet. Was this guy nuts? One did not simply just "knock off" a barfight. Not in Hannibal's book, anyway. That was like leaving a cake half baked, or hanging up in the middle of a phone call, or stunning a bounty but not bringing him in!

"Canton, ya dingus, whaddaya think-"

The Fondorian's insult (or warning; it was difficult to tell which) came too late for Canton. Cut off just as Ordo's fist barreled into his mask like a nuke into Keldabe. Glass exploded, helmets dented, and Dak dropped to the floor with a thud. Unconscious. Hannibal passed up the immediate impulse to call Dak a lightweight and instead chose to lament over his fallen comrade and avenge him.

"Holy kark! Ya KO'd Dak!" Hannibal roared, Repulse-hand flaring to life as he swung it in a right-hook for the back of Ordo's head. "Ya bastard!"

The repulse-hand was a unique, fancy little piece of cybernetic replacement. It was, in layman's terms, a robotic forearm with no feeling sensors or synthskin. It was also interwoven with a bunch of miniature repulsor-lifts which enabled Hannibal to do things like catch swords without getting his hand chopped off. When not being used in that manner, these repulsor-lifts could be fired up to put enough force behind a punch to knock out, for example, Cthulhu. Cthulhu was presently unavailable for punching out, so Hannibal supposed Ordo would have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom