Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Barfight (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Keskin)

Matreya

Stepping slowly into the bar, Dante brushed his long locks behind his ears to stare at the mess about himself. It was odd, seeing a barfight erupt from nowhere and for no reason also. But he didnt hesitate any longer, instead he moved through the door and towards the bar.

"Whiskey. Rocks. Glass. Chips." Dante said as he tossed down an odd looking chip - worth hundreds of creds here but thousands in the future where he came from. Soon the items were placed on the bar, and so he dropped a few ice cubes into the glass before pouring a little of the dark amber liquor into the container. Sipping at the heavenly drink, Dante chuckled at the nearby Jawa.

Oh was this great? Walking out of the restroom after a very nice lady as she had in a term, "Rocked my world." I had my fun with her, and I was fairly nice tonight. Maybe I might get a guy this time to do some of my bidding. With my part Zeltron blood, it might not be too awfully hard.

As I was walking out, I heard people fighting and landing punches or other such to people, where ever they may be. I slid on my gloves, noticing that at the bar, another woman wore the same kind as I. I shook my head. As a man started to walk past me, I sent my gloved hand right into the fork of his legs. And in return he threw up a green liquid mess.

Walking over to the bar i ordered myself a drink as a jawa said to pay. I walked up to him, and gave the little creature a kiss on the forehead. "Put the bombs up darling, we all know you are compensating for what you are missing." I grabbed my drink and walked to an empty table that was still standing and began to sip on the beer.

[member="Triko"], [member="Rave Merrill"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo glanced up from his datapad and spotted the Jawa with bombs strapped to itself. He glanced down at his datapad and saw that his troops' updates were of getting materials down on the ground and getting set up. So far, so good. They'd start with a few base camps to set up lumber operations while scouts roamed outwards to find anything worthwhile in minerals or ruins. Cornering the market was hard work.

Popo drained the whiskey in the mug with a few sips, then put on his armor's helmet. The Jawa couldn't carry enough explosives to really do much damage to Popo, but he didn't really want to find out if that was true. That, and he could go through his datapad in the helmet and blank the visor to avoid seeing [member="Triko"]'s wang.

Matreya

Watching as a woman approached, seemingly set on talking to the jawa for a moment. Then she grabbed her drink and moved away, to which Dante was sad. He loved talking to beautiful women. A soft arch at the corner of his lips showed the glistening fang beneath as well as the sinister smile held in his arsenal of facial expressions. Tapping a finger against the rim of his glass, Dante contemplated following the woman.

Instead, he remained where he was, letting his gaze linger on each patron in the bar. Plenty of them were now well known among the cosmos, even the hutt. But he had yet to meet any of them...well, what choice could be better to start with than said Hutt?

Stepping a bit closer, the man acknowledged the large brute with a nod and a glass sliding to a stop before him, "Dante Imura, heard you're a bit of a big shot around here. Care to point out the names and faces to a newcomer?"

[member="Popo"]

"PREPARE TO BE TITILATED BY MY AWE INSPIRING SPECIAL POWER COMBO!!" Forgetting Alen cause was taking far to long to post. Dredge turned his eyes to tubby hutty boom boom and threw a glass bottle at him. THIS WAS MADNESS, NO THIS WAS KESKIN! Flying at Popo like a bat out of hell (Dredge really couldn't handle his alcohol) he threw an armored punch at the Hutts armor then heard a crack as it broke a finger or two in the process. "Oh Popo now that you are here I will be sending enough money to buy a few more flak frigates so once you get that please send by three more of those frigates." Holding his hand dredge hung his head and walked back to his drinks to go wallow in defeat. He would return soon oh yes he would return [member="Popo"]

Marcus Tritum

M
I grimaced as the Jawa's nude body hit the floor. Ugh, now I was going to have to defuse the thing. Actually, what the hell was I thinking? I activated the commlink in my helmet.

"This is Omega Blue, I need an EOD squad at my location ASAP, over."

"Copy, Omega Blue. They're being dispatched. ETA is ten minutes, over."

Ten minutes? Well damn. Hopefully he'd be out for an hour, but I needed to be sure. I grunted, switched off the comm, and squatted next to the Jawa.

"You are one fugly piece of work," I grumbled.

I needed to get him out of this place. He was some serious HAZMAT, all things considered. I reached out a hand and grabbed the thing by the scruff of its neck, then I tried to pick it up and carry [member="Triko"] out the door. Normally, that'd probably be pretty difficult for a human, but I was an Epicanthix, see? Stronger than a human, but not by too much. Just enough to make something like carrying a Jawa with one arm only a little difficult.

Ordo nudged [member="Mia Monroe"] and drank down his pint. He smelled Sith trash and he was more than happy to play Garbage removal. Ordo stood and turned sniffing the air like a striil. He pushed passed Daemos and looked right at [member="Jared Ovmar"].

"I smell a piece of Sith." Ordo said booming over the din of the crowd. "I think I should kill it!"

Ordo, in his great hatred for all things Sith, walked up to stand in front of the Sith Lord, cocked his arm and threw an uppercut at his chin.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
And out went the little creature and his toys. She guessed he wasn't going out with a bang any time soon.
It was funny how things never changed. Not on Mandolore. Not here. Not anywhere, for any reason. This time, Ashe had even worn the armor out without any other article on her person but pitch-black metal and bared skin. If the people couldn't figure it out by sight and aura by now, they were probably never going to. At least she couldn't complain, as she wasn't actually a Sith but a sellsword and a person with unrestrictive use of the Force.
Perhaps it was simply time to end that trend on her own and enjoy life for a change.... Well, as close to life as an undead being could be.
"Catch...."
Ashe had conjured a liquor-fueled fireball that had a blaze like no natural flame but of water, and a hue of opaque teal. A cold sensation radiated from it, not quite actual fire but something else entirely; something less tangible. With a flick of her hand, the little ball went hurdling straight for the Sith Lord's face as it passed [member="Ordo"] right by. It would have inevitably collided with a splash, even if evaded. No one would ever really know if she missed or not; her true target was unclear. Truthfully, all she wanted to do was stir the pot a little and have as much of a good time as an emotionless earthbound soul could.

Romeo commanded the fire to come back to his hand that [member="Ashe the Reaper"] had conjured. "You trying to blow us up?! There's liquor everywhere!!' He extinguish the fire and walked over to the Fox thing. "Ashe...think before you shoot fire everywhere!"

Aedan sighed hearing [member="Ordo"] and looked at his ale as he spun in his seat reaching out with the force he guided Ordo's hand towards the Sith Lords face. He was bored and this would be interesting why not help his friend out from here at the bar. Noticing [member="Lord Daemos"] making his way to [member="Mia Monroe"] Aedan absently reached out with the force and pulled a fallen bar patrons body into his way just as he was about to step. Through all of this the young man's face remained impassive noting a series of interesting people throwing fire about he raised his glass in salute to them before downing the rest of it. [member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Romeo S"]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Talon had really no business being in this bar and if he wasn't careful he would not be leaving with half as good looks as he came in with. The dark side energies were strong here and he came looking for the source. He stepped through the door wearing his old grey cargo pants and a sleevless coat thay he had worn as a Sith knight when he had left the empire. His emerald eyes apotted the pile of weapons and he slipped his lightsabers out of his pockets and lay them down.

It was a mess and Talon was not interested in playing clean up but their was someone here. Someone who was almost his Aprentice a long time ago, [member="Zoey Marix"], sat alone at a table. Talon moved around brawling patrons as he walked to the bar. He was employing the Quey'tek Meditation toconceal his presence in the force. He ordered a water which he paid for and was given, but the barkeep looked at him as if out of everyone there he was by far the biggest threat.

'I guess it's true about ordering water in a bar' Talon thought as he turned around and moved to Zoey's table.

"Hey sweetcheeks." Talon said hoping she recognized his voice, "Mind if I sit down?"

I paid no attention to the other men around me as they beat the snot out of each other. All taking hits that could knock people out on a major scale. I simply took a sip of my beer and shook my head. A man had been thrown across my table and slammed hard into the ground. I had moved my beer in just enough time that the man simply slid right across without spilling a drop. I caught the table as it was going to fall over, but did not with some slight actions of my hands and feet. I then sat the beer down. looking up as a man spoke to me. As I saw his face, I almost instantly recognized him. Only he looked, clean and brighter in the face.

I looked at him as he asked to sit down, upon hearing his voice, I smiled and with an open hand moved a knocked over chair upright for him to sit. "Looks like Talon has changed a little since we last met. The mission where we had to take over a Jedi Temple? am I at least close?" I had a smile as I could see this man. Clearly I had missed the part where he looked rather...... well not to be provocative but he was rather nice looking.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
T'was the one thing she did aggressively, and someone had to try and ruin it....
Astonished that someone, somehow, could possibly interfere, Ashe threw another. This time, without the liquor-ball. One could not bend what was not real, and she had very long since learned how to turn the light of a candle into a raging nova. Off went another ball.

The Fox was surprised that a fire, fueled with liquor, could be manipulated by another was...but the next ball was fake. "[member="Ashe the Reaper"] what can I do to persuade you to stop with the fire, I don't wanna explode. Please, ill do anything. If anything do it for your hair! I like it how it is, very...flashy."

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Talon chuckled softly as he took the seat. His emerald eyes squinted slightly as his cheeks rose. It was a fun mission even if they had made a hasty evacuation. He sat down his water as more fighting continued.

"That is about how I remember it." Talon said shaking his head and grinning, "Good to see you again."

He had known before that she was attractive but...well, she was far more grown up looking now. He took a drink of his water and flashed her a typical smile.

"How have you been." He said as her inadvertently let his eyes meet hers, "you are certainly looking well."

I smiled as he sat down. Confirming on what had happened. It was so hard to not look away, but I did looking at my beer that was in my hand when he spoke of how it was nice to see me. I smiled with a half chuckle half huff. His green eyes met mine as I spoke, "Yes it is, always good to see some old friends."

I gave him a smile in return as he asked how I have been. I was about to speak when he said that I was looking well. My face felt hot as I spoke. "I found a place where I have fit perfectly. Became a knight, became a governess of Manpha, killed a large ship full of Sithspawn, and I am hoping to be starting a company soon. I just have to meet with the man about where I can be and meet my boss."

I took a drink then waved my hand as though I was shooing away a fly, "Enough about me, how have you been perty eyes?" giving him a nick name for his rather powerful eyes. Even though mine were about the same color.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

He smiled as she did and wondered what would have happened had they not gone down different roads. She had definitely come into her own. He manner was more confident, more decisive than when they had met last.

"You've been a busy girl." Talon said genuinely impressed with her accomplishments, but the slight coloring of her cheeks had stolen his attention as it gave her a slight glow.

"Well I stayed with the empire for a long time." He said as he began to answer her question about what he had been up too, "then I had a bit of a change of heart and turned myself in to the Jedi for trial. They invited me to stay and now I am a instructor for the Jedi."

He knew it was the opposite of what he had been but it was the path the force had guided him down.

"And right now I'm wondering why I didn't see how green your eyes are before." He said grinning as his sap like blood slowly warmed his cheeks. He was flirting, he hadn't planned on that.

I smiled as he said that I was being rather busy. Nodding my head with a slight roll of my shoulders sent he message of, yeah sure. He then went on to explain about how he stayed with the empire a while longer, then he converted to the Jedi. Really this did not surprise me. I had a feeling that of all people it would have been him. I nodded my head as he was now an instructor for the Jedi. "Looks like you have been busy as well?" I gave to him with a slight turn of my head.

I was rather surprised however. With the rather revealing robes that I wore, that he had not taken a peak, or commented on the ladies. But I had to give the man credit. He was good.

Once again he surprised me by commenting on my eyes. And the grin that came with it would have melt any womans heart to mush. But I knew him alittle more that just a nice looking guy. A very large grin came to my face, "I would say the same, but it's hard to forget a good looking face." In my head I was kicking myself, why was I flirting? And why did I say that? Ugh I am such a screw up! Well maybe....

[member="Talon Vosra"]

He raised a hand a swatted a glass as it flew toward their table. He smiled and kept his eyes on her face.

"I could say the same to you." He said leaning forward a little and resting his forearms on the table, "I knew it was you as soon as I walked in. Red hair, slight pink tint to the light skin. You are not the type a guy forgets over night."

He sipped his water and looked at her beer. One glass of that and the Zelosian would be drunk for sure. Beer turned to sugar quick when digested and sugar would get him drunk in a heart beat. His eyes were smiling as he set his glass down. He really was flirting.

'Keep your feet out of your mouth Tal," He thought, 'and focus. They're Sith here and you haven't seen Zoey in forever.'

"Do you want to get out of here and talk?" He asked as he looked at his glass and the green of a Zelosian blush touched his cheeks. "Maybe catch up?"

'I said focus!' He scolded himself. He really was a sucker for pretty eyes and these ones in particular were an old crush.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom