Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC-To steal a man's tea (Invasions of Atrisia)

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Hey all, here is the OOC thread for the Fringe vs. AE thread.

I'm looking to get Kitt involved by PC vs PC only fight on the ground. If there are any takers who are willing to do this on the opposite side, let me know.

Cyrus Tregessar said:
On that note, do any Fringers actually intend to stay up in space? I see the Astral Horizon, is just here to chill or is it planning to get busy?
It was agreed between the faction admins that Fleeting will be more like background noise - focus on the ground combat. I could be misunderstanding this so I'll let the FAs and FHs be clearer, but this is my understanding @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Spencer Jacobs said:
It was agreed between the faction admins that Fleeting will be more like background noise - focus on the ground combat. I could be misunderstanding this so I'll let the FAs and FHs be clearer, but this is my understanding @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
Xzibit.jpg

More importantly, why do you have your own special tag? I want to lodge a formal complaint to the Based God for this obvious breach of power for this power hungry Administrator who has flaunted her power by giving her a tag that makes her powerful.

Power.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Spencer Jacobs said:
That's fine, I'm not looking for a map or any rules and etc. just a good old fashioned space battle. And a chance to take the Astral Horizon down a notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom