Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC-To steal a man's tea (Invasions of Atrisia)

Figure Siobhan's work is done then for now. Well, she can fly around a bit and look upon the carnage for a while. Hmm. Maybe flying has gotten a bit tiring. Takes energy and all that. Perhaps she can land. :)

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] I saw what you said after I posted and sorry dude but when the whole invasion becomes hinged on a single person instead of the groups efforts. It is kind of disheartening.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] - That's what's called 'command structure.' Spencer's in charge, she gave the order. Negotiations can go any which way, and are a normal part of war.

Command structures are she gave an order I can get behind that same as the no horrific deaths of npc's which is why I merely snapped their necks. I'd rather not have it be a waste of a thread and time by putting all of it on a single person.

Worry not Kaine, we will have people beaten with limbs for your invasion and I am hoping for good payment.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] your the one who wanted us to smash and fight the Atrisian's and when the fighting picks up. When we start doing something we stop. That is why it is a waste or will become one.

Things change in a role play, causing shifts in the story. I'm sticking to how my character would react to someone like Je'gan asking to talk with her and I'm sorry if that's an issue for you. I'm all for smashing and getting work done, but me OOC and my character ICly function very differently. @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom