Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Return of the Heritage Council (Kur's Dozen Rebellion of Free World's Coalition Held Hapes Hex)

Don't force yourself, but you are more than welcome to participate in any way! Feel free to PM me and we can bounce around some ideas if you would like to encounter Miss X (the antagonist of the thread).

:)

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Allana Badeaux"]

But *I'm* here! o.o whatcha want Relina to do? You could totally insert yourself where Relina's been asked to report to a hangar... I need a lead for her to continue to.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Relina Zhan"],

Right now I do not know. I do know she was expecting this from the start. She knew not everyone would be happy with her choice. Though preventing more attack from Sith was the reason Allana opened the door to allies outside the cluster. This should be fun.

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Zyrias Pax said:
The Rebellion is live!

Remember to communicate with your writing partners and most of all, have fun!

Tagging those with interest in the thread: [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Kei Raxis"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Novax"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"]
[member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Azula Merr"] [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Rexus Wenck"]
Hmm, sorry being late but then again guess will try to see about working me way in somehow......[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] if you're still up for it and haven't found an opponent yet then I could offer to do so. Just hit me up a pm at discord.

With any of Tadi's NPC lugs, just assume whatever hits on them that add to your posts.

The hackers, the criminals whatever benefits the story.

And as always pm me any concerns or questions you have. Shaping up to be a fun thread so far.

Received an invite to the party, looking for dance partners. Willing to explore anything that would expand your interests, an assassination, theft, a duel are all in the realm of possibility, as long it doesn’t involve shopping or wearing long flowing dresses, Daxton is looking to raise a little hell :)

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
The only place I’m curtain there will be fighting is at the palace [member="Chekīta Awaud"] . One of the preset conditions of traditions before there can be a new Queen Mother is the Death or in rare conditions a mother hands the title to a daughter as she can no longer physically or mentally handle the duties of the job. Allana knows of the possible danger currently and obviously knows the traditions very well. Coalition body guards could be very close to Allana right now to help protect her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom