Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Corellia Raid

[member="Darth Banshee"] - No one has killed civilians. Just taken down shields on transports. Can I ask, please, that you remove or edit that part of your post to reflect actual events? If not, we will persevere, but it would be nice to not be forced into roles without consent or IC actions pushing us to them... Especially given Flint hasn't fired yet to destroy them, let everyone else have a chance to react before you force us please. Maybe there is a plot going on you don't know about?

Also, what weapon are you testing, and where is its' sub so I can have a chance for us to respond and counter or minimize the damage? If its' not subbed, i'm going to politely ask you to not progress with that here, or to give me some sort of details on how to try and work with it instead of just LOLNOPING an entire city off the planets face without us having any details to stop it.

Thanks.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

So he shoots down a ship full of collaborators and suddenly you're saying it's got tons of children aboard and you're in the perfect position to record and broadcast everything? There are ways to do that kind of thing fairly. Can you stop running around in PM and so forth yelling 'the Corellians murdered civilians' please? IC spin is one thing. OOC revisionism is something else.

7fd74c76eee830004c96304d355752e11d79a27152c6744778ea9c50fb9ac3f4.jpg

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
really hope its okay if I'm just following you boss, I really have nothing to add to the situation... other than explosives and a short description of your speeder, you can keep it is you don't get it destroyed!

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

sabrina

[member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] yes he did, he said so in his post targeting civilians, I copied and pasted it, he even linked his post to my post.

Allies: [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Kitt Solo"] (I don't know where you are or where you're gonna go, so might as well tag you)
Enemies: [member="sabrina"] [member="Flora Burn"]
Objective: Stop Escaping Sith Collaborators
Ship: The Grave Wind

Flint had received a signal from the Corellian Fleet that the Sith were loading up and trying to get the hell outta dodge. And Flint simply couldn't have that. Picking up the comm he put his voice over the ship once more.

As the only ship that people on where the ones on the ground, that I was filling up.
So what other ship had civilians on, as I was evacuating everyone.

Show me where I have miss read, as he linked to my transports evacuating everyone regardless of there allegiance.

sabrina

[member="Jorus Merrill"] I tagged you into the report, also the civilian transports, can tell me where I am wrong and will edit accordingly.

sabrina

[member="Jorus Merrill"] I added you to report, as I like show you I don't have to leave.
Also

Jorus Merrill said:
[member="Darth Banshee"]

So he shoots down a ship full of collaborators and suddenly you're saying it's got tons of children aboard and you're in the perfect position to record and broadcast everything? There are ways to do that kind of thing fairly. Can you stop running around in PM and so forth yelling 'the Corellians murdered civilians' please? IC spin is one thing. OOC revisionism is something else.
I am still do not understand why I am wrong, see above post with his hyper link attached, link to my post evacuating civilians.

[member="sabrina"]

I'm nothing more than a participant in this thread, and what I suggested was nothing more than a suggestion. Of course you don't have to leave. All I'm saying is that it might be time to cut your losses.

sabrina

[member="Jorus Merrill"] now back to other issue, can you explain where I miss read the post?
Bearing it mind it was hyperlinked to mine.

[member="sabrina"]

Here's the sequence of events I'm seeing:

Banshee: 'I can evacuate everyone on this planet!!!'
Flint: '...ok, uh, I'm going to shoot down a transport full of collaborators.'
Banshee: 'YOU MURDERER!!! Your target just so happened to be crammed with innocent people! I'm perfectly positioned to notice the ship has exploded, then begin filming it, uh, before it explodes! And I'll broadcast it to everyone!'
Banshee's writer, here and in PM: 'CORELLIANS MURDER CIVILIANS!!!'

There's so much going on in there I don't even know where to start, so I'm not going to. I'm only listing this much because you keep poking me. I don't care if you edit more than you already have. Now I'm going to go back to RPing, and if you have any issues with what I write in the RP thread going forward, please let me know. Otherwise, please don't tag me or PM me about this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom