Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Corellia Raid

sabrina

[member="Runi Verin"] Soon as [member="Jorus Merrill"] gets my pm, and goes through where I went wrong I am going to be editing. I just need to know why properly first.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="sabrina"]

I wasn't making a comment against you per se, it was just that I've noticed an increase in these sort of incidents since I joined the board.

Which I can sort of understand, a war crime can be a really interesting plot piece to tackle under the right circumstances, but when it happens every other thread it tends to lose its gravitas.

sabrina

[member="Runi Verin"] fair enough, been tried recently and missing thing in my writing and reading. Hence just figure out what I missed, and need to be explained, so I can make edit.

[member="sabrina"]

The thing you're missing is that this isn't a civilian world right now. Corellia is not a trade hub right now, it is a project. A project undertaken by the One Sith, the Arceneau Trade Corporation and Titan Industries. The only people are Corellia are the ones trying to fix ti, and no major government worth it's weight in salt would let random civilians around such a massive reconstruction project. The people to fix Corellia largely fall into three categories. Members of the Arceneau Trade Company, all of whom are mentioned in this post to be native Corellians and due to knowing what was going to happen today all were given a paid day off. Because they know what's going to happen and they have paid leave today the only ones who are still gonna be on world are going to be the ones who want to help.

The second category is members of the company Titan Industries. A company that, for most of it's entire history, could be defined as a paramility organization with One Sith interest at best and the development arm of the One Sith at worst. It has gone under some recent rebranding but the people of Titan Industries working for the One Sith are not innocent by any means. They are the people who built the Yuuzhan Vong Biots, Starships like the Immortals, and the super-weapon used to destroy the planet Donaynd.

The Third category are actual One Sith, either here to build and practice at their temple(which is the main target of our ground forces) or to make sure that the above two groups are effectively "motivated" from a One Sith perspective and that their aren't any potential traitors among them.

The people you evacuated are either Corellian members of the Arceneau Trade Company that didn't leave that you forced on board or the scientists and engineers of Titan that have built monstrocities and are responsible for the death of millions, or Sith that didn't want to stay around for the fight.

sabrina

[member="Flint Michigan"] what you call monster, we would call allies and freinds. They would also have wives or husbands and possibly children, who would be inocent civilians in my eyes.

sabrina said:
[member="Flint Michigan"] what you call monster, we would call allies and freinds. They would also have wives or husbands and possibly children, who would be inocent civilians in my eyes.
Take it IC on this civilian issue. Now. Unless I need to step in to broker something, or we need to call for an RPJ. And I mean it. No more PMs harassing, or crying, no nothing. RP already. The OOC thread shouldn't out pace the IC in a simple skirmish.

You did your spin. Another side will do theirs. No need to debate it further. Issue closed unless you have something new to add.

sabrina

[member="Julius Sedaire"] My final word on it, please do, rpj it, as least I will understand what I did wrong, as I don't get it.

Tell you what I will, as I want to understand, and tried figuring it out, and failed.

sabrina said:
[member="Julius Sedaire"] My final word on it, please do, rpj it, as least I will understand what I did wrong, as I don't get it.

Tell you what I will, as I want to understand, and tried figuring it out, and failed.
There's is nothing more to explain and this is my final message on it. The members you have been harassing via PM (via multiple characters) have been directed to refer you to me for further issues, as some were contemplating leaving the thread over your OOC actions and conduct. I won't have that. You deal with me now. It has been explained by three plus people what you did. In three plus different ways. If you cannot comprehend it after that, I apologize, but I won't have you harassing them for edit after edit, etc...

Take it IC and we'll work from there. Done stalling.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] / [member="Keira Ticon"] - Seems there is a cross in the system. Julius is at the Ember of Vahl Enclave, checking out what is reported as a 'bad place'.... Not CorSec HQ.... Just a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom