Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Corellia Raid

Here is the OOC for this raid. Post up to find dancing partners, ask questions, and the like.

Here's a few bits of info:

1. Why now? Everyone had the spare time to do it. I've been trying for literally since I joined Chaos and it never worked.
  2. Why Corellia? Really? That's your question? Ok... Look... It's a big huge Canon planet. Lots of fanboys. It should be a great story or two from this alone!
  3. Why no notice? The One Sith are in the midst of an FO election, wouldn't it be better to wait? Some say it is, some say it ain't. I am of the variety that waiting and negotiating it all out, from experience leads to nothing happening, and no one doing anything... So.... Here we are!
  4. How can I be involved? If you are Corellian, or friends to the cause of said people, or ties to the criminal underground or New Jedi Order, or the Corellian League, you have ties to it. Likely you've heard if you have Galactic Alliance tags too. We're not sanctioned by any particular government or entity, but we welcome anyone. So just show up. It's a skirmish....
  5. What are fleeting rules and maxs? Once our "Head Fleeter" shows up ICly, I will direct the One Sith fleeting types to him so exact negotiations can begin.
  6. Any rules? Wheaton's Law. Write a good story. Have fun. Work it out between yourself. If you can't do that, involve both parties and the FA's (whoever shows for the OS and myself). If THAT won't work, then .... Well.... We can see if we can grab an RPJ, but it should be a last resort and NOT happen. This is here, so lets enjoy it and have fun!!!
  7. One Character Per Writer. No exceptions.

[member="Titan Kryze"] - [member="Astarii Saren"] has the helm in that division, sorry if wires were crossed. I just didn't want to name him until he had responded to my offer. Work with him. Trust me, more is coming!

sabrina said:
[member="Darth Ophidia"]
Thank you! I didn't tag them because I know they hadn't officially won as of last night. Once the election is officially over (it might be, I have no access to their forums) I will work with the new FO, one of their FA's, or whoever. But thank you!

[member="Titan Kryze"] - As long as Astarii is cool with that, that is cool. You two work spacey-ship magic.

sabrina said:
[member="Julius Sedaire"] she unofficial won
Julius Sedaire said:
Thank you! I didn't tag them because I know they hadn't officially won as of last night. Once the election is officially over (it might be, I have no access to their forums) I will work with the new FO, one of their FA's, or whoever. But thank you!
Thank you again, but until results are official I will be holding back on working with Ophidia, or if Erebos wishes to work, waiting for him. Though I'd prefer to only work with one person for ease of contact and coherency. Honestly the first day or two of these things are just setting up, posturing, and finding writing partners, so we have time and don't really need Admins to oversee things and direct members at current anyhow. And so long as everyone obeys Wheatons' Law, we shouldn't really need the Admins at all is the hope. Thank you though!

[member="Flint Michigan"] - See you there, Space Cowboy...

Titan

[member="Julius Sedaire"], I talked to [member="Astarii Saren"]. She gave me the green light on fleeting.

"You're more than welcome to fleet In the thread if the One Sith show up in force, and I'll do what I can to support you with my three ships, but I think what he meant to say is that my character would have operational command on this raid." She continued, "But in the meantime feel free to make a post and go crazy, we'll drop in from the opposite side and take advantage of the chaos to break through."

Excellent! Glad to see the interest in this, even if my PM inbox and Skype and going nuts!

SImple solution for how to get involved to help? Ask the OS if you're them. For Corellian League? Jump in and do your thing. If you want a point of contact, post here, PM me, or Skype me and i'll direct you.

[member="sabrina"] / [member="Flora Burn"] - I just wanted to let you know that there are no Alliance fleet currently in the skies above Corellia. It's just the Mandalorian's until I make my arrival with my detachment. Please be aware of that in the future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom