Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Corellia Raid

sabrina

[member="Julius Sedaire"] darth Banshee is going to be looting it, as I will post as soon as slight edit or explanation by [member="Titan Kryze"]

sabrina said:
[member="Julius Sedaire"] darth Banshee is going to be looting it, as I will post as soon as slight edit or explanation by [member="Titan Kryze"]
I'm would politely ask you and everyone else to limit themselves to one character. I am using [member="Cal Sedaire"] only as background noise and won't be posting directly as him. No one else is bringing two characters, so it's only fair. Wheaton's Law and all.

sabrina

[member="Julius Sedaire"] I have always consider two character fair, beside one is staying in space and one on the ground so no cross over.

Also that is the sum of one sith resistance

sabrina

[member="Astarii Saren"] I disagree, but I tell you what is.

1. Why no notice? The One Sith are in the midst of an FO election, wouldn't it be better to wait? Some say it is, some say it ain't. I am of the variety that waiting and negotiating it all out, from experience leads to nothing happening, and no one doing anything... So.... Here we are!
and when say who is going to win having a go about it.

Though I will report my self and see what rpj says.

You're more than welcome to report yourself to an RPJ. It's well within your right to do so, but we haven't even begun to work things out and come to a reasonable compromise - which in my previous experience being in an RPJ's shoes on another website - would be nothing more than a waste of their time if called in.

We've politely asked that you enter this skirmish with a single character, something many within the Corellian League, including myself are more than willing to accept, but that's ultimately your choice as technically you can throw as many alts into a skirmish as you like. Granted that's Alt padding, and essentially breaking Wheaton's law, but again - that's your choice.

:)

[member="sabrina"]

sabrina

[member="Astarii Saren"] I will politely refuse, as if you make terms, he should waited to talk to our FO and FA first if he wanted terms, as unless agreed in advance by both parties, there are no terms in skirmish to my knowledge.
As to do so means he has broken wheaton laws not me.

Now I am happy a whole group of you, as it stands it is what 6 v 2 plus more to come.

Though if you wish to take this to a pm, I am happy to do so.

I'm more than versed in how terms are made, but thank you for the kind reminder. What was made was a request, an amendment if you will. However, as you've shown you've no interest in playing fairly Out of Character, I don't think taking this PM is required as the matter's settled and a point made.

[member="sabrina"]

sabrina

[member="Astarii Saren"] I have brought a smaller fleet than my opponent to fight, and I only bring one character to fight possibly 15, I am not sure how I am being unfair.

[member="Darth Banshee"]s - [member="Astarii Saren"]s forces, which are STILL not yet engaged and ONLY those forces (and maybe not even them, the writer knows best if it's their personal fleet or an alliance detachment) are the *only* things even possibly bearing any Alliance symbols. Ground Forces, and the rest of the fleet carry independent transponders/IFFs and the like with no known attachment to ANY major government or known entity. This is the Corellian League attacking. Not the Galactic Alliance. No one else. And no one but members of the League would really know it was the League because... Until this point? They've done nothing but quietly plan. Please do try to remember this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom