Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC Discussion/Planning, Liberation of the Corellian Sector (Dominion Chain)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
T4G9deG.png
The Corellian Conflict.
Hello All, I'm the Faction owner of the New Republic and as part of an attempt on my faction's part to make a campaign-style dominion chain for the month of November, I am extending the invitation to others who might want to join along. The Idea for the dominion is a rather simple one, that allows for former GA members, Mercenaries, or even Sith/Imperials that want to be aiding the Corellian Occupation Force.

I should probably get to the story idea though, so we aren't all sitting here confused.

So the basic idea is that there is an Imperial/Sith force that with the fall of the GA and other regional powers, has sought to make itself far more powerful than it currently is. To do so, this force that originates in the Anaxes System will expand out to Corellia, seizing control of Cambria's sector, Dorsis' Sector, and Corellia itself in it's bid for power and influence. To do this it has proceeded to place fleets and garrisons on the planets of Cambria, Dorsis, Corellia, and Columus, each to varying degrees of size, with the fleet and Garrison on Corellia being the largest.

The Republic, upon the requests of several planets (though not Corellia itself, is moving in to stop this show of force and to strike down the Imperial Warlord before his control can become absolute. It is doing this through several major actions such as a Resistance esque cell on Cambria, assaulting a heavily forested research center with an occupying garrison. The Goal is to destroy or retrieve the research for the Republic's uses. On Dorsis, heavy fighting between the occupying Garrison force and Natives has started and the Republic Navy has cut off reinforcements for the Imperial forces. Ground forces are necessary to help free and get the Imperial garrison to surrender.

And on Corellia (and Columus) the Imperials have dug in with both fleet and army. This is to be the biggest of the three dominions playing the part of campaign threads. Here is where the majority of the Imperial forces (and likely PCs) will be, as well as an imperial SSD that is making up the head of the fleet.

Now I won't lie, the point of the SSD being there is to provide the Republic with it as a reward if the three dominions can be completed in a single month if they can't then we will just have the SSD be blown to bits through catastrophic damage or sabotage. But I heavily encourage people to incorporate the SSD into their story and make it known and its presence a terror for the planet and for Republic forces!

With that, I look forward to anyone who wants to take part in this campaign-esque Dominion series, and to the alliance/sides that form in it between people who want to join in to represent their faction and its stance towards the Republic.

The Three Doms:
1: Corellia Dom - The Main Thread of the Conflict, and where most of the combat will be coming from. Get in there, find a partner, and kick some ass (or capture that damned SSD that is against us).

2: Dorsis Dom - This is a Ground combat thread, a bit more PVE focused but certainly PVP is allowed. Please keep all fleeting out of this thread and focused on the Corellia dom. This is also a great thread for Medical Types and Civilian actors who wish to aid the people caught in the fighting, be it for Evac purposes or to help them by treating wounded.

3: Cambria Dom - Think of this as the Diplomatic and Mission Impossible esque dom, get in there, make some deals or (attempt to) assassinate a senator. Or help steal some of those Imperial research documents with the SIS.

Please tag myself, [member="Tobias Dracks"], [member="Noah Corek"], or [member="Alyson Halle"] if you have questions.

Given the end of my participation in the Commenor rebellion, I would certainly be interested in participating in a conflict against the New Republic. Will gladly lead some rebuilt fleet assets against your naval forces.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

With the current thread regarding the passing of the bill that would give the New Republic military jurisdiction to intervene beyond the current hexes that it controls, which hasn't been voted on and passed yet, I must ask the following question...

JKfM4aa.jpg

Hey all, along with [member="Lisza Starseeker"] I am one of the Corellia minor lurkers, and we're just chuffed that there is cross faction interest in messing around again in our backyard. If you'll indulge me, I'll give a super brief cliff notes summary of where things are at for everyone's favorite scoundrel's paradise lately. Obviously things haven't been going super great for the Core (depending on your point of view), and as Corellia was featured prominently as a side locale in the Endgame mini-event it hasn't escaped the scars of Sith and Imperial machinations on nearby Coruscant.

Since then there have been rebuilding efforts as an arc with the Interstellar Cooperation Organization brought the world's focus more in line with populist, isolationist values a la Coruscant First. Throughout this time, its been forced to play host to aggressive Sith patrolling and infrastructure such as the task force Lisza linked as a part of the new normal throughout many Core Worlds. The military occupation referenced by [member="Alexandra Feanor"] is a much more recent development, perpetrated by warlords who in a previous iteration attacked Corellia during the GA's dominion but have since grown far stronger in their absence.

I imagine it will be up to [member="Darth Carnifex"] and his crew as to whether the Sith see this Occupation Force as a potential new vassal state or usurpers to their mandate.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Welcome aboard sith scum

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Ella Nova"]

For the Republic!

[member="Lisza Starseeker"] [member="Myk Venture"]

Thank you both for the information, I will definitely poke a reference to the task force you guys mentioned.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Looking forward to who you side with.

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Former GA member with two less legs and a much larger ship looking for some revenge

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="John Locke"]

A SSD and a near-SSD in the same planetary orbit? Is that even legal?

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Barr Vexos"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="John Locke"] [member="Keira Cerdulan"][member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Myk Venture"] [member="Lisza Starseeker"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Alex StormWolf"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Vulpesen"]

All three Dominions are now Live, for all that showed interest here or are still trying to figure out what they want to do. Please continue to talk and get some paired RPs set up, and keep your story going and strong.

1: Corellia Dom - The Main Thread of the Conflict, and where most of the combat will be coming from. Get in there, find a partner, and kick some ass (or capture that damned SSD that is against us).

2: Dorsis Dom - This is a Ground combat thread, a bit more PVE focused but certainly PVP is allowed. Please keep all fleeting out of this thread and focused on the Corellia dom. This is also a great thread for Medical Types and Civilian actors who wish to aid the people caught in the fighting, be it for Evac purposes or to help them by treating wounded.

3: Cambria Dom - Think of this as the Diplomatic and Mission Impossible esque dom, get in there, make some deals or (attempt to) assassinate a senator. Or help steal some of those Imperial research documents with the SIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom