Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Only the Future

Silhana Cadera
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid
Alor'ad (Captain), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Bounty Hunters' Guild
CY5xT2K.png
Objective: Meet Noah
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Njósnari Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Tags: Noah Corek Noah Corek
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I think I was a "little" nervous, I don't really know what I was expecting when I messaged Noah Corek Noah Corek that I wanted to talk to him. I've never met him before, but it would have been very timely. After all… I was Cadera and he was Corek. And the Cadera clan falls under the authority of House Corek. So he is the leader of our whole "group", I'm not sure what I should call this. So I think anyone would understand why I was a little nervous. Maybe it was because I could never really get into the Mando stuff. Yes, I do what needs to be done, I live the life they live. But…

But I didn't really have a relationship with them. Other than the issues here, I've never really come across them. Most of the time I met Ana, she was a nice girl, but most of her thoughts revolved around the children, and I couldn't comment on this topic. It was actually quite uncomfortable. I hoped that this meeting would also help me in this regard and that I could get to know others too. It's okay, in this place, here on Evaar'la Yaim, I knew everyone in the cantina and they knew me. But it's not like… whatever.

I was here in the largest cantina in the capital, which is actually the only one, close to the spaceport. It consisted of several parts, quite pleasant and never, no one dared to fight, the owner was a veteran Mando who did not tolerate disrespectful behaviour. This way you know that if someone comes here, nothing can happen, and it gives enough security even to a person like me.

So that was where I set up the meeting with Noah Corek. I was sitting in one of the boxes, a hot chocolate steaming in front of me, and my helmet was on the table next to me. According to the time, the man should be arriving soon. I bit my bottom lip nervously, then sipped the hot chocolate. Ouch, it was too hot. Yes, I was still nervous and getting more nervous by the minute as the time for Noah's arrival got closer.

I should have calmed down or this meeting was going to be a disaster…

... and only my future depends on it.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Noah had to admit that the request for a meeting was rather strange in his opinion, it wasn't often that members of House Corek wanted to meet with him, hell most went out of their way to avoid him out of a mix of fear, respect and/or indifference. Even though he was officially the next in line to take over House Corek when his mother either passed or passed the mantle onto him, he didn't particularly like the politics that came with the position.

Another thing that surprised him was how he hadn't come to this planet as of yet, with so many clans living on the planet that were allied with House Corek, Clan Tal, Clan Gred, Clan Mortui and of course Clan Cadera. He knew each of these Clan's alor's on a firsrt name basis, or knew in the case of Adenn, may he rest in peace in Manda. Maybe it was past time that House Corek built an enclave in the relative safety of this planet.

But that issue was for another time, for now Noah needed to meet with Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera and discuss what it was she needed to discuss. Making his way to intended meeting location, a cantina in the worlds capital. It wasn't too long of a journey considering it was pretty close to the spaceport and he arrived there in a few minutes.

Walking through the front door, dressed in an unassuming pair of comfortable sneakers, faded jeans and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, he observed the patrons inside before homing in on the one he was here to see. Quickly making his way back to the box he gave the young Twi'lek a respectful nod of his head before sitting down. "Greetings vod of Clan Cadera...what can I do for you?"

Silhana Cadera
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid
Alor'ad (Captain), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Bounty Hunters' Guild
CY5xT2K.png
Objective: Meet Noah
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Njósnari Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Tags: Noah Corek Noah Corek
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I really didn't have to wait very long, because Noah Corek soon arrived at the cantina. I was still nervous and anxious. Of course I had heard the stories and rumours about the man. Maybe that's what made me nervous. When he arrived and greeted me, I instinctively stood up and shook his hand instead of saluting. I told you that this day was going to be terrible.

<"Welcome! Nice to meet you in person, Alor!"> I told him.

Now I had to find the courage to tell you why I'm here. I don't know how much this would be offensive or how much I would hurt him. After all, I would still be tied to House Corek and Clan Cadera, I just want to be a little more independent. I know that many workplaces or people would not be happy about this, but others would encourage me. I didn't know the man, I didn't know what to expect from him. After all, I've already learned that rumours are rumours.

<"I am not a native Mandalorian, I only entered the culture and Clan Cadera a few years ago. So I still don't know about a lot of things and I don't really know anyone to whom I can turn for information."> I started to speak. <"I actually feel good in House Corek and Clan Cadera's circles, but here I feel like I will always be the new person who came from outside. I would like to stay here, to be in constant contact, in an alliance with both of them. I heard it's possible to start a clan. I'm thinking of turning my bounty hunter guild and house into a Mandalorian clan, if it doesn't conflict with House Corek customs and I'd be happy if they could still remain part of House Corek.">

I didn't waste my time, but said what I wanted right away. I was good! I still felt like I was shaking and my heart was pounding in my throat, but at least I was playing with open cards right from the start.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Noah chuckled when Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera shook his hand instead of giving the normal and typical Mandalorian salute that would have been expected for this type of situation. He settled into the box and let out another chuckle when she called him Alor, giving a small shake of his head when she said it. "Thank you for the promotion but I am not Alor of House Corek yet, that role is filled by my mother, though she wants to pawn it off on me every other week now it seems."

He noticed the girl was nervous and such so he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, his visor pointed straight at hers to let her know he was looking her in the eyes, or well in the visor. "Vod Silhana, be calm. We are equal in House Corek, I am aware of the rumors about me but most of them are just rumors...except the one about killing a Maalraas with my bare hands, that one is true. But I digress speak your mind."

Right after he had told her to speak her mind, she did just that and spoke completely and freely. Noah listened intently, absorbing every word and non-verbal cue that the young Twi'lek had to offer. When she finished Noah scratched his faceplate where his beard would've been, a reflexive action for thinking he did, before he spoke. "It doesn't conflict with House Corek customs, in fact it is rather in line with them. In our house you'll often find sub-clans that fall under the main clans. Hell in Clan Corek itself there are over a dozen sub-clans, one created by my sister and her husband in fact. So you are more than welcome to found your own clan, you'll have to submit the request to the Alor Council but with my blessing that'll be a rather speedy process."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom