Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Year SWRP Sio

Just realised that today it's been one year since I joined the site as Sio. Of course, later Moira came along and did cool stuff [insert scathing Moira comment that all organics must be processed], but today's the slightly wethennish battering ram's day.

Hmm. Let's recapitulate. After having ditched another site whose name we shan't mention, in this one year I've seen this site grow, met plenty of cool peopel and much fun was had. Sio started as an unstable Jedi with strong levels of blood knight, jumped ship to Omega Pyre after getting an, ahem, offer she couldn't refuse from @[member="Tegaea Alcori"].

Plenty of mayhem was caused, an ungodly number of Bando Gora were killed, equally Sio got maimed a lot and lost an ungodly number of limbs; one of the big highlights being tearing down a roof at Roche. She also met another cool redhead there (#Redheads Reign). Oh, and fighting @[member="Velok"]. First actual PvP duel I had and his writer made it awesome. Sio...got to know plenty of ladies very well, then one day Tegaea put a ring on her finger and led her down the aisle. That was fun as well. Coincidentally, they are actually celebrating their two- year anniversary (following my internal timeline I suppose almost a decade would've passed for Sio since leaving the Jedi).

Eventually the death-charging woman-shaped battering ram became Exarch of the Protectorate. Bando Gora were crushed and exterminated, a Sith assassin tortured Tegaea almost to death, which was sorta Sio's fault, said Sith was then battering rammed to death. Both moved on to corporate living with Firemane. Sometimes Sio finds time to help throw Lucrehulks.

Suffice to say it's been cool to be here and looking forward to what the next year will bring.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Congrats. I look forward to RPing with you once again, maybe it will take another year for Dells and Sio to be able to be in the same room as one another :p

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
Just realised that today it's been one year since I joined the site as Sio. Of course, later Moira came along and did cool stuff [insert scathing Moira comment that all organics must be processed], but today's the slightly wethennish battering ram's day.

Hmm. Let's recapitulate. After having ditched another site whose name we shan't mention, in this one year I've seen this site grow, met plenty of cool peopel and much fun was had. Sio started as an unstable Jedi with strong levels of blood knight, jumped ship to Omega Pyre after getting an, ahem, offer she couldn't refuse from @[member="Tegaea Alcori"].

Plenty of mayhem was caused, an ungodly number of Bando Gora were killed, equally Sio got maimed a lot and lost an ungodly number of limbs; one of the big highlights being tearing down a roof at Roche. She also met another cool redhead there (#Redheads Reign). Oh, and fighting @[member="Velok"]. First actual PvP duel I had and his writer made it awesome. Sio...got to know plenty of ladies very well, then one day Tegaea put a ring on her finger and led her down the aisle. That was fun as well. Coincidentally, they are actually celebrating their two- year anniversary (following my internal timeline I suppose almost a decade would've passed for Sio since leaving the Jedi).

Eventually the death-charging woman-shaped battering ram became Exarch of the Protectorate. Bando Gora were crushed and exterminated, a Sith assassin tortured Tegaea almost to death, which was sorta Sio's fault, said Sith was then battering rammed to death. Both moved on to corporate living with Firemane. Sometimes Sio finds time to help throw Lucrehulks.

Suffice to say it's been cool to be here and looking forward to what the next year will bring.
I've never seen a report from or about you, not a complaint nor a bad word said on this forum - I've seen you weigh in on conversations, constructively, and you've been consistent. No public rage-quits, no attention seeking agendas.

Suffice to say, you seem like an extremely pleasant person to be around, and people like you are the reason this community continues to thrive. Thanks for sticking around and putting up with our crap. :)

Tefoo said:
I've never seen a report from or about you, not a complaint nor a bad word said on this forum - I've seen you weigh in on conversations, constructively, and you've been consistent. No public rage-quits, no attention seeking agendas.

Suffice to say, you seem like an extremely pleasant person to be around, and people like you are the reason this community continues to thrive. Thanks for sticking around and putting up with our crap. :)
She's a great writer, and I'm very pleased she's been here a whole year. Here's to many more! :)
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom