Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Shhh Shhhhh SHHHHHHHHH! No one needs to know the truth behind the current state of the Mando faction just yet.

I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing no one wants to duel me.... Well other than Julian. >.>

Loray Tares said:
nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif
I'm afraid your loss for words are misplaced. Genevieve Lasedri is no longer in power, and the war criminal that made the order to space Republic civilians has more or less been spirited away.

However, the One Sith is and always has been a den of tyrants and murderous sycophants. As superior as [member="Darth Vornskr"] might like to present himself, for example, he is still the underling of the majority and does what he does in the interest of furthering the power and control of the One Sith.

The blood of conquerors runs hot through our veins.

Yet you would raise your blades in the defense of those who shun our ways?

Soulless. Spineless. I'll tear you apart.

(No, but seriously, anything on stalling? [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] )

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Veronika Nova"]

Personally, I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't effect the invasion in any way. However, I'm hesitant to give the OK until hearing back from the GR team.

[member="Cynthia Garon"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Léon"]

I'm not sure how the GR is selecting allies. Whether it's first come first serve, or reserved slots, or something else. So once I get a message back from the GR, I'll add you guys under the list.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Will talk with Mantic about that. We're discussing between a one, or two, character max.

[member="Isley Verd"]

You bring up a point that we hadn't considered. I'll talk to Mantic and get back to you ASAP.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Well Gray would be coming in for a few reasons, but one of the main ones would be Kay being there. Let me know if you would like me in the allies list or not. I am cool with you skipping over me if need be for IC reasons.

[member="Gray Raxis"] Hmmm I am not saying

Gray Raxis said:
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Well Gray would be coming in for a few reasons, but one of the main ones would be Kay being there. Let me know if you would like me in the allies list or not. I am cool with you skipping over me if need be for IC reasons.
Running away already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom