Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

Isamu Baelor said:
Veronika Nova Personally, I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't effect the invasion in any way. However, I'm hesitant to give the OK until hearing back from the GR team.
Awesome. Let me poke [member="Mantic Dorn"] to see if he saw our request.

*pokes*

Iestyn Nova said:
Neither of us know how to use a weapon, will have a weapon or will obtain a weapon. Chances of doing anything other than panicking and running away are slim to none.
I don't think you truly know how refreshing it is to see someone with your kind of hilarious story, role play mindset around here. :)

Also, I'm open for whomever wishes to DUE DUE DUE D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! Be forewarned, I'm going to hit hard.

Veronika Nova said:
Awesome. Let me poke [member="Mantic Dorn"] to see if he saw our request.

*pokes*
Yes, we an ongoing discussion and your suggestion is part if it.

In short we dont see any problems, we were just considering if it would make the thread (-s) cluttered and if ut would be better if you ran a seperate thread... but nothing much more at the moment. Either me or Ismael will get back to you once we have held hand a but longer...

Rapax

R
[member="Léon"] Would you mind fighting me and krayzen in a 2v1 ( or 2v2 depending if you bring a friend or not?)

Mantic Dorn said:
we were just considering if it would make the thread (-s) cluttered and if ut would be better if you ran a seperate thread... but nothing much more at the moment. Either me or Ismael will get back to you once we have held hand a but longer...
The reason for asking for the invitation is to be in the thread and react to whatever is happening in the environment; that means whatever public areas there are, if someone does something, then we can react to it. IE - someone decides to blow up a building and it comes crashing down, then we have to react to it.

Doing it in a separate thread doesn't provide the ability to bounce back and forth in that and react organically.

We'll wait for the decision none the less.

Alright since I got the ally slot for the GR, [member="Julian Viles Priest"] and [member="Harley"] yall have first rights to seeing about a duel with me. I don't even mind if it is 2v1 if yall want to go about it that way. Just get with me and we can work this out.

I've got a few characters available for use, each with different fighting styles.

[Member=Ali Hadrix]: A Mandalorian spy and soldier, formerly GR Supreme Commander, current (but IC secret) leader of the paramilitary, sentientarian aid and relief organization called "CSAF" (Civilian Security Assistance Force).
She's an NFU that favours infantry and vehicle-style combat focused on small groups and tactical warfare. Ideas for a fight could be squad vs squad, tank vs tank, etc, in urban or other environments with the use of detailed maps for reference (I'm good at making these! I typically use hex maps or tactical maps from the Battlefield video games).

[Member=Alyona Volkovna]: A Jedi Knight, formerly of the Jedi Order, now of the Republic's Force User Enclave, Alyona, known as the Voxyn, is a sharp-witted, lightsaber-combat-focused character with an affinity for energy-manipulation Force Abilities (I.e. Electricity, kinetic, thermal, etc).
Ideas for a fight could include almost any environment type.

[Member=Ylva Alfrún]: Ylva is a former Jedi Master (new character, but a Master for story-purposes) that retired from the Order to pursue her own philosophy of peace in secret based on Sith ideology. She remains with the Republic as an educator within the Force User Enclave, a general education institution that provides Force Users with a basic training in their abilities and prepares them for a future in such fields as the Jedi Order, politics/diplomacy, higher education, and many more.
IMPORTANT: Ylva is not a combat-oriented character. She is an academic of various disciplines including medicine, education, economics and engineering.
Possible duel ideas could include debate-style argumentation focused around an overarching theme or concept agreed upon by both sides. Dun Möch or something academic in nature, essentially. Lightsaber combat could be used as a story-element, but she is becoming predominantly more non-violent.

In each of these instances, I prefer one on one conflict. It allows me to utilize multiple characters in different engagements and better facilitates my more limited RL schedule.
Variations may be agreed upon based on the amount of interest these characters each receive.

I look forward to this engagement with the OS, and I cannot wait to meet you guys on the battlefield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom