Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

giphy.gif

#ScareTactics

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Reshmar"]

Any chance we can get confirmation on who from the GR (or allies) is interested in fleeting so we can pair folks up and start finalizing fleets?

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]

[member="Darth Ferus"] - are you really interested in cutting me? Because I would scream really loud if you did...

[member="Isamu Baelor"] - From what I gather these are confirmed writing pairs:

[member="Arisa Yune"] vs [member="Einarr Warscream"]
[member="Ella Nova"] vs [member="Ryiah Tenriem"]
@mantic Dorn vs [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Aver Brand"] Gotya ;)

Freyia Whitelight said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] Hey I understand, oh yea your Padawn is reporting in :D

Still want to try and get father so there be some hammer time coming for GR help

[member="Xander Carrick"]..
Go forth and spread your love padawan! ;)

[member="Xander Carrick"] - welcome to the fray!

Rapax

R
[member="Gray Raxis"]

I would offer my hand for PVP but i dont know if you want to fight me and Krayzen at the same time as me and him are pairing up in the pvp unless you have a friend to bring along

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Might be interesting to fight two at once, but I already have two other people wanting a piece of me this invasion. The other problem is I do not know yet if the GR will want me to take one of their ally spots. Only [member="Mantic Dorn"] may deem me worthy of the fistycuffs tournament!

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Confirmingly approves the alliance of lists! *salutes*

[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Lisette Kuhn"]
[member="Léon"]
[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Go forth and spread havoc! :p

Any other non-current members of the GR has to join the faction to take part of the invasion. Latest date to join is prior to the 8th of April if you want to claim a role in this invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom