Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith Tournament - OOC Discussion

[member="Abraxas"]

For my part, take the time you need. Depression is a serious issue and it's not in our place to pressure you. Our characters may be evil, but we're mostly nice people in here :) I'm sure everyone is here for you if you need support of any kind.

Announcement time!

All Second Round duels will end on the coming Monday (September 14th, 12:00 midnight EST).

If there is not a clear winner decided at that time, the winner will be decided by the judge. Once that is done, we will get started on Round Three asap.

:)

[member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Abraxas"] [member="Darth Mudrac"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]
[member="Asajj"] [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Nerius"] [member="Trystis Ray"] [member="Darth Drethi"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Braith"]

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Mudrac"]

I'm not Pyrrhus, but I imagine by whomever has achieved the most. Basically whoever has had the upper hand. Which also to me does not mean whose wounded the other the most, but which could win if allowed to go out.

Sometimes its evident to others not involved as to the winner, strictly by way of the story thus far.

Again my opinion, could be wrong.

[member="Darth Mudrac"]

As Judges we're all different writers, and we may have slightly different methods of judging. Each fight will be looked at on a case-by-case basis. Many things factor in, such as sportsmanship and fairness, contribution to the fight and damage dealt/received (note that not taking damage is not necessarily a good thing either).

[member="Nerius"]

I think [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] would've mentioned if it was a flop. Most likely, all the judges are just scrambling to get everything in order for the upcoming events, considering most of the judges are also FA's and Mods in OS and CotBR. I suppose patience is key.

(Or I'm wrong an the togrutie will come and smack me on the nose with a rolled up newspaper)

This definitely did not die. Finals are still happening. :D Sorry for the delay, we will get to it soon. Most likely tomorrow.

EDIT: Yup, Ophidia hit it on the nose.

EDIT II: Guess not "tomorrow" after all. RL is nasty, eh? Pls hold

If necessary I can be a Judge for any of the threads. I have been a GM before and handled it rather adequately if I do say so myself.

Of course I wouldn't judge my own either!

After reading through the FFA duel between [member="Trystis Ray"], [member="Vengeance"] and [member="Darth Drethi"], I am pronouncing Darth Drethi as the winner.

Congratulations, Darth Drethi! You'll move to the next round in the Acolyte tournament!

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom