Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith Tournament - OOC Discussion

Shuduc Macar said:
A question for the sake of argument, are we using similar 24 hour post rules like invasions?
No time limit has been set. I'll echo what [member=Braith] said, and say establish a dialogue with your opponent. Drop him/her a PM, include your judge if you like. If there is no response, or the fight continues to drag on with unreasonably long replies, we can talk about a default decision being made. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

[member=Braith]
With Adekos withdrawing, we're no longer at odd numbers. You're still welcome to sign up, of course. :) Gonna close the sign-up window within the coming days. If no Lord has signed on by then, you'll enter at Round 2. Sounds good?

Time for some tourney announcements!

Firstly, sign-ups are hereby closed! For those that signed up prior to this point, but have not had a duel, this simply means you were the odd number. You'll be moved on to the next round.
This affects: [member=Braith] | [member=Trystis Ray] | [member=Nulgath Zardai]

Secondly...
[member=Azreal] | [member=Darth Callidus] | [member=The White Wolf]
The following duels have reached the point where due to lack of activity, victory will be awarded to your opponent unless you respond. You have 24 hours.

Round 1: Cooler Heads Prevail (Sena Lassiter vs Azreal)
Round 1: I don't even think the spiders gather here now... (Tmoxin Temi vs Darth Callidus)
Round 1: Of All The Places... Why Here? (Darth Ophidia vs The White Wolf)

Braith said:
Okies. Was hoping to kick his ultracreepy pale butt.
Opv98.gif

After reading through the Warok vs Darth Valdra duel, I'm pronouncing [member="Warok the Defiler"] as the winner of his duel. Warok will move to the next round of the Knights Tournament.

I ask that you kindly let the judgement stand without dispute. If you'd like some feedback on the duel, PM me, I'm happy to provide it.

[member="Lord Sabastian"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom