Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith Tournament - OOC Discussion

Announcement time!

All First Round duels will end this Sunday (August 23rd at 12:00 midnight EST).

If there is not a clear winner decided at that time, the winner will be decided by the Judge. Once that is done, we will get started on Round Two asap. :)

[member="Darth Raven"] [member="Abraxas"] and [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Judas Foster"]

Now that Round 1 has ended, could you guys let me know via PM who you think won your duel?

If there is no clear winner, let me know that as well so I can judge the match.

After reviewing the thread of the duel between [member="Darth Raven"] and [member="Abraxas"], I have judged Abraxas to be the winner by a very slim margin.

Congratulations, Abraxas! You move on to the next round.

If either one of you want feedback on your duel, PM me.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

After reviewing the thread of the duel between [member="Darth Ferus"] and [member="Judas Foster"], I have judged Darth Ferus to be the winner by a small margin.

Congratulations to Darth Ferus! You'll move on to the next round in the Lords bracket.

If either one of you want feedback on your duel, please feel free to PM me.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Round 1 has now finished and all matches have been judged. Expect to see Round 2 duels coming up shortly!

For Round 2 we're adding a time-restriction rule. You will have 48 hours to respond to your duel's last post. If you miss this you will receive a warning and a reminder to post from your judge. You will be permitted two warnings. Should it occur again it will result in disqualification.

The combatants moving on from Round 1 are:

Acolytes
[member="Nerius"]
[member="Darth Drethi"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Darth Invidia"]
[member="Asajj"]

Knights
[member="Warok the Defiler"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]
[member="Abraxas"]
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Lords
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Signed-up combatants that didn't get a duel in Round 1 will be moved on to Round 2. This affects [member="Braith"], [member="Nulgath Zardai"] and [member="Trystis Ray"]

3OeuG1E.gif

[member="Nerius"]

Feel free to get in touch with your opponents, and tag your judge. Though I'm sure your judge is on top of it. :)

If 48 hours have passed, this counts as your opponent's first warning. If there's no word within 24 hours, the result is a disqualification.

Tagging relevant parties, just in case.

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Asajj"]

[member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Mudrac"]

I just wanted to tell you guys I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been dealing with some depression and it's making things hard right now. I promise this isn't an excuse to be lazy, my head's just in a dark place right now. I'll try to put up something at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom