Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith Tournament - OOC Discussion

This is the place for all of your OOC questions. Please keep it civil and respect your fellow writers! :)

All OS members of all ranks are eligible to join. If you haven't signed up yet, but would like to, please let us know, or simply post in the sign-up thread in OS forums. We have odd numbers for the Knight and Lord tournaments, so there is an opening there. However, once round 1 nears its conclusion, sign-ups will be closed.

Once your duel is over and an outcome has been agreed on, post it here. Judges will observe the fights, and if you're unable to reach a conclusion together, the judge will make the final call.

Rules
- Each combatant may only bring two melee weapons (number set above one to not discriminate against dual-wielders).
- No armour! Bring your Sith robes, your favourite suit, or your casual-Friday outfit, but any armour from light to heavy will not be permitted.
- Have fun! Yes, this is a rule. I command you to enjoy this.

Judges
- [member=Sage Bane]
- [member=Darth Timoris]
- [member=Darth Venefica]
- [member=Darth Pyrrhus]

Tags
[member=Nerius]
[member=Vengeance]
[member=Sena Lassiter]
[member=Mullarus]
[member=Greta Kohler]
[member=Shuduc Macar]
[member=Azreal]
[member=T'zanith Zebron]

[member=Jareth Johnathon Holst]
[member=Darth Ophidia]
[member=Tmoxin Temi]
[member=Darth Callidus]
[member=Warok the Defiler]
[member=Abraxas]
[member=Lord Ajihad]
[member=Darth Valdra]
[member=The White Wolf]

[member=Sage Bane]
[member=Adekos]
[member=Kiran Vess]
[member=Darth Ferus]
[member=Judas Foster]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
In an ideal world one of you nearly kills the other and makes my job easy...

tumblr_lxec8u79rk1qetqezo1_500.gif

And to follow suit, in case the @Mentions didn't love me:

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] and [member="Darth Callidus"]
Round 1: I don’t even think the spiders gather here now…...

[member="Nerius"] and [member="Mullarus"]
Round 1: There is no place more sacred to the Jedi… (Neri...

[member="T'zanith Zebron"] and [member="Greta Kohler"]
Round 1: There Just one big junkyard… (T'zanith Zebro...

:p

[member="Vastatio"] [member="Warok the Defiler"]

Just a friendly reminder that you are allowed to use the environment in your duel, but that much like the PVP-focused objectives of invasions, the match will be won by PVP victory.

NPCs used from the environment should be seen as background noise.

*goes back to the judges corner*

YjRpUcT.gif

[member="Sage Bane"]

Depends on how you look at it. What if I used fire shaping to erupt the furnaces and shoot fire at him? This is a force power, but slicing into a terminal to attack with droids that are at my disposal is not any less of an attack it just has less to do with the Force and little energy is used. I use to go all out, but not many Sith know Vastatio's powers or fighting style so why reveal that so early on? If this is won by my hand I can promise it will be with my hand against his throat.

[member="Vastatio"]

As a judge of the fight what gave me pause was this:

As the battle droids became complete, they would now seek out intruders. He took his cane again and began to stroll around looking for other ways to seek a quick end to this fight without the need for him to directly be involved.
Whether you use the environment or not, you need to be directly involved with your opponent to win this fight.

Fire-shaping so that you can directly hit your opponent with fire is one thing. Using an army of droids so that they can hit your opponent and you can stand there and watch is another.

We want this to be fun and don't want to police every move you guys make, so I'll just reiterate, just like in PVP-focused objectives, NPCs should be treated as background noise.

[member="Sage Bane"]

I see your point, I will not argue with you and will abide by your words....molden metal snake more direct for you? I do love making those snakes, such easy creatures to shape, not as complex.

Vastatio said:
I see your point, I will not argue with you and will abide by your words....molden metal snake more direct for you? I do love making those snakes, such easy creatures to shape, not as complex.
I see no problem with an attack like that. Go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom