Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of the things I thought I would never have to put on here.

Should Morna get a gender swap?

• Yes, for one thread and just for laughs.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Yes, for the rest of his life.

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No, You are crazy.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
It has been brought to my attention that some people would like to see Morna as a Female. and so, I am asking the sight as a whole, Would you want to see Morna as a girl? (this was made apparent by the gender swap thread)

If I get enough Yes votes, for ether of them, Then I will do a RP thread about Morna turning into a girl. But, should it be for one thread just for laughs, or forever? Hey, maybe you don't want to see it happen because you like my Avi of Andy Biersack. ether way, choose, and you can give ideas for what I should look like.

EDITED: This poll will end 48 hours from my time of 7:55 Pm on Feb 3, 2014

THis was the picture that started it all.
sexy-gothic-girls-15.jpg

yes yes forever
much yes
wait
if morna becomes a hot girl
that means Ven would be attracted to someone she considers a sibling of sorts
CONFLICTING EMOTIONS
yes, but no
so very much yes

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute.... Andy Biersack?

NO.jpeg

Change that poodoo immediately! I 100% supported this before, now I 300% support this. >_>

Matreya

@[member="Morna Imura"] I don't know whether I want to meet you in rl to kick it or smack you now....lol jk. Sexy fem so I'll abstain from a vote.

(To lazy to switch to my main alt. <-@Shado)

How did I know that this thread was going to be about gender bending before I even clicked it?

Do whatcha want, but I swear to the Force if you come onto me IC, I'll pop your implants with my boot before you can say "Lotsa Spaghetti"

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom