Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of the things I thought I would never have to put on here.

Should Morna get a gender swap?

• Yes, for one thread and just for laughs.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Yes, for the rest of his life.

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No, You are crazy.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
@[member="Omega Ranger"], @[member="Darth Voracitos"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Noah Corek"], @[member="Thane"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Judas"], @[member="Preliat Mantis"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Here's the deal. I will turn into a girl for one thread. (even though it is not the highest) and I will see how it goes. If I like Morna as a Female then I will continue as a girl. If not, then I will go back as a Guy and continue on with some new laughs. Because right now, I am kind of judging on one of my favorite characters. Morna is really the Star wars Extension of who I am. so For now, I will just simply do one thread to see how it goes.

Its not that I wouldn't think it be cool if Morna were to become a girl(with all the right parts), I just don't want to loose one of my favorite characters muse to RP because I 'jumped the shark'.

It's okay, you have all our swords.

We are the Fellowship of the Little Girls club.

Fellowship1.jpg

I call dibs on being that guy in the back ground.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Morna Imura said:
Morna is really the Star wars Extension of who I am.
So essentially you mean in real life you are a guy who wants to experiment to be a girl.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Morna Imura said:
For now, I will just simply do one thread to see how it goes.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] I want to do something fun. and this is one of the things that I will be doing. You may have different ways of obtaining your fun. But for me, it is to see how everyone will react to a person changing their gender. I said that I would do one thread, and see how it goes. Maybe from there, this would be me, but as a girl instead of a guy. Or hell. I can create a Clone of me, just a different Gender and see how that goes. Ether way, I want to do something DIFFERENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom