Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once more into the (Fringe Invasion of Coruscant)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
As we would like to get it wrapped up, in one direction or the other, by the 30th as per Tef's request, we'll be adhering to a 2-character-per-writer per side limit to speed things up. We also intend to call the invasion a win or loss on the 30th, giving both sides plenty of time to step up without dragging the invasion out unnecessarily. If that's a problem for you, let me know, but my guess is you'll want to focus on the event just as much as we do.

This will be a PVP-based invasion, as you prefer, meaning our forces will begin in the ground without any planetary shield delays and suchlike things. As with most PVP-based encounters thus far -- and based on Republic members' demonstrated preferences on O'reen -- things like individual walkers, tanks, warbeasts, heavy wardroids, and squads will be both used and expected, but the most important action will be even smaller-scale. Massive warbeasts will not be used by either side.

Fringe fleet of 30,000m will be present in the Coruscant system (a standard size for these things), and the Republic is welcome to deploy naval forces totalling the same length. Three designated RP'ers will be managing the Fringe naval forces (10,000m each), and we would request three designated naval RP'ers from your side. If for whatever reason you can't provide three fleeters, one fleeter could manage the entire 30,000m for fairness' sake.

Fleeters:
1. @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

In all honesty I am sorry about this, the sour taste in my mouth because truthfully I don't want this. We have an event, dominions and faction threads to play with and most of us are tired and worn out but this is the capital and if it falls. Well if it falls the Fringe take the capital. The faction can still function with a new one just as of now their current plan is to wipe all blue off the map.

I saw this coming for a month now, hence why I wanted to get involved in this fleet command, but @[member="Selena Halcyon"] doesn't want to let me or any Jedi to get involve in the rally of fleets. I understand why Trent wants to keep it that way but sacrifices need to be made. Our capital is in danger. I am signing up. Count me in. The Republic is not allowing me a chance in anything here that is crucial. Let me show the Republic how I shine in fleet command.

@[member="Syn"]

This is what I have for Darc:

Judgement - Purchased from Subach-Innes. Personal flagship.
  • Adjudicator - Acquired from the 'Liberation of Ossus'. Housed in flagship hangar.
  • Arbiter - Acquired from the 'Liberation of Dac'. Housed in flagship hangar.
  • Law - Purchased from Subach-Innes to support flagship. Two squadrons. [Law I, Law II, etc]
  • Order - Purchased from Subach-Innes to support flagship. One squadron. [Order I, Order II, etc]

Show me the 30km fleet the Republic has and I can start coordinating.

@[member="Syn"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Alright then, come on people lets get into it. I know we're tired and I know truthfully we wanted it to be over with the event coming up but we don't get to do that. We're being called warmonger and bullies because we actually stopped letting atrocities happen. We're warmongers because of every "evil" faction on the board no one wanted to actually do something forcing us to be proactive. We're not jedi because all the ones who left complaining about the faction did jack poodoo to help it just queen queen queen. I'll be there to break some faces in. Win or lose

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
The sith are arguing the two ships we got and saying we can't have them. That they were instead somewhere else. Rather then argue we just said frak it sorry all the work that was done to get them went away

@[member="Saki"]

Alright, so if three fleeters can not be found, that puts me in a 30km maximum limitation. No sweat. Okay, for now I will pick out a total 10km limit? You are basing it on their size right?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Pass

I don't need another PvP thread right now. Darc is a vet. He would do even better with 30km. He's your man. Thanks.

I'm ready to start another one although I'm surprised I still am. Let's just get this over with a show that we can still face it when it comes from the other way around.

Although I won't take part in fleeting, just know I'm here to support those on the ground. You've got yourself a Shi'ido.

Let it rain boys!
tumblr_mfynyy1r5m1re3c2eo8_500.gif

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

Carn Dista

C
Oh, we're doing the gif thing?
tumblr_mmr95hjQuw1sp6yzso1_400.gif

On a serious note:
Requesting multiple masters to meet in main atrium and assist with heretic burning wall of light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom