Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction On the House | Mandalorian Union

Her head had stopped spinning for the time being, letting the Corellian get a grip on the new developments that were occurring. Kreslin didn't seem to mind her company, which was a bit of a reprieve truthfully, given how little she knew of the others in attendance. As Mand'alor unclasped his helmet, River fixated on the man that emerged from beneath it. He was different than when she had met him. More confident, more lively. He didn't look like someone had murdered his pet Lolth cat right before his eyes. It was a nice change truth be told.

Being offered the bottle from the man, she gingerly took it off his hands, taking it against her breastplate as if she was to guard it with her life. Mand'alor himself had given her this bottle, and a small part of her felt obligated to guard it until he asked for it back. "I'll keep it safe for ya." She sputtered, though the moment his back was to her, she took a quick swig; and nearly coughed up the foul substance in the process.

As the explosions rattled off in the distance, River watched in awe as the ground shook, the 'thump' of the shock-waves, flames that lightened up the night sky. The cheer of the warriors might have made for a joyous occasion for most. For River on the other hand, it brought back flashes of that day. The roar of the crowd began to distort, the fiery plums in the sky burning brighter, her eyes transfixed by the flames.
. . .

The sky was on fire. Ash choked the streets. Screams deafened the air, fires howled out of control, and everything had gone to hell. That was the first impressions of the new world when River regained consciousness, her hand moving to grip her aching head, and finding the side of her head coated in blood. She winced, feeling something crushing her legs, her vision slowly coming into focus as her workshop looked like it had a bomb go off within it. The overhead lights had been torn free, hanging from a lone strand of wiring, only one set tried in vain to fend off the darkness; and it was soon to give up on it's struggle. A set of steam pipes had been torn from the wall, bringing a section of the room down onto the lower portion of her body. She struggled in vain to free herself, the building starting to shake as some unseen force threatened to shake the foundation apart. The light finally died out, leaving her submerged in a pitch black prison, the one place that had been her safe space from the world was very likely to be her tomb. A monstrous roar shook her to the core, the screaming outside died out, and the sound of metal being torn apart overtook it all.

Then it all went to black again.
. . .

Panicked breathing caught up to her, the bottle she had been so tenderly holding had smashed against her vest, alcohol now seeping into the under-suit, as the woman took notice of her new surroundings. Her vision was blurry, eyes stinging, and there was an ungodly ringing in her ears. The explosions were now dying off, the crowd seeming to eat it up all the way. She heard a voice, a familiar voice that began to come back into focus as the ringing in her ears began to fade. She knew that voice, but where...

"Long live the Mandalorian Union, and long live Manda'yaim!"

Kreslin.

Right. A party. It was a party. They had just liberated Mandalore. A new start for the Mandalorian people, one they would try to rebuild new lives out of the bombed shell of the old. It was going to be a new challenge for herself. One she wasn't sure she could face on her own. Feeling something cold and wet running down her face, she brushed her gauntlet against her cheek, and found moisture. The cause of her blurry eyesight was soon discovered, and swiftly dealt with, though Kreslin would still find the remains of a broken bottle sitting at her feet when he returned. As the man inquired about the party, River fumbled with a response. Her mind a mix of emotion and alcohol, it was a wonder she made a coherent sentence at all. "I was expecting half the city to be set on fire with a crowd this rowdy, but it's probably not a good idea for the housing market." She deflected, though from the thousand yard stare she had dwelling in her eyes, it was rather obvious she had several things running through her mind. "So, after this, what will the Great Mand'alor do next?" She aimed to be playful with her words, hoping it would keep him from asking any further about what was bothering her.

Despite everything she wasn't going to give up on her new life now. After all, she was a mechanic, she was used to hard work.

This would be her greatest challenge yet by far, but at least she wouldn't be doing it alone.

Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Shai Maji Shai Maji Raya Krayt Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Almost as soon as the green and blue hands met, Tan'yill was pulled into what she, in the fraction of a second, thought was a continuation of their fight, but instead it was a tight and warm hug from her older sister. She remembered it. She remembered it so well from Nar Shaddaa, where their paths had crossed for the first time since their childhood. Tan hugged her sister back as tight as she could, having missed her, but made sure not to get all too emotional in front of an audience that expected a fight until someone was knocked out. It was a difficult move to pull, but she played along with Star.

''I've missed you, Star...'' Tan mustered up in a low voice only for them to hear, letting go of the hug when Star did. ''And yeah, if you still wonder... I'm a vod too now, so... I guess we'll be seeing each other around a lot more...'' she added, before she got pulled along out of the ring and into the party by Star, in the fly grabbing and putting on her coat. ''You've realy been... worried about me?''

<"Blue, Wait!">

A very familiar voice broke through the buzz from behind them and got Tan to instantly turn her head at the direction it came from - Red! All of a sudden she felt much more at home thanks to the redheaded mandalorians appearance. This party could in fact turn out to be rather enjoyable. Her partners appearance elicited a soft smile of content upon her lips, as Tan looked straight through that tinted transparisteel of her helmet, knowing the blue beautiful eyes that hid behind it.

''Red?''

<"I... Uhm. Congratulations on your last fight, Blue. Zabrak didn't stand a chance">

<"Sorry, I was just... Do you want to get a drink later? Darsch is here too... We could get that meeting out of the way and then... I guess see what happens?">

She also noticed her body language, this day was a necessary evil for them both but especially for Aloy. Tan let go of Star for a moment and greeted her armored partner with a warm and firm hug, whispering close to her ear. ''How have you been, love? We'll do this together... Remember the trip with Shai? It'll be fine...''

Tan reluctantly let go of the hug. So, now was the time, she thought. Meeting Red's former partner and love interest, and also the woman who would supposedly offer her a place in Clan Vizsla. That was at least what Aloy wished. A wish that Tan'yill had promised to honor and accept.

''Thanks, Red!'' Tan said nodding. ''I did beat him realy good, didn't I? I would have done the same to this twi' if she wouldn't have dragged me out...!'' she continued and threw a teasing glance at her sister, before looking back at Aloy. ''Of course! If you take that buy'c off and show your pretty face, I'm all down for both proposals...''

She winked at Aloy, surprised yet very happy to see that she was here. Together, they would hopefully climb this obstacle that Aloy had announced a while ago.

Another woman joined them, one who introduced herself as Cynthia and in the process gave Star a kiss on the cheek. Tan took the offered hand and shook it firmly.

"So sister huh? Make you my sister in-law then. I'm Cynthia Solus."

''I guess it does!'' she exclaimed mirthfully. ''I'm Tan'yill. Friends call me Tan... or Blue, as Aloy here do. Pleasure to meet you, Cynthia!'' she said and offered her apparently sister in law a friendly smile, before letting introductions continue.

''Aloy... Meet my sister; Stardust. This is... The second time we meet. We didn't fight the first time, so I guess there's a fifty percent chance that we'll do in the future...'' Tan said with a hint of humor and a joke in the last part, giving her sister a sassy smile.

''I don't know if you've met before, but... Star?'' Tan continued intending to, customary as it was, introduce the two women properly. ''This is Aloy, my...'' she hesitated for a moment but soon remembered the emotional talk they made aboard Shai's ship and the conclusions made afterwards. There was no need or even use to hide something from Star, she was her sister and kark she could probably read their minds using some force powers. ''Partner, and... Well, like you two... we're a thing. She's my everything.''

She gave Aloy a longing glance, briefly checking her out from top to toe, before what laid ahead of them catched up and made her more serious. It was now or never, and she did it for Aloy.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

Last edited:

Aerith Krayt

A
The fireworks display rang hallow for the cyborg, as much of attention was placed on the message that was now obscuring a section of her visor. 'One new message from: Shia.' Her eyes lingered on the message, biting lightly on her lip as she contemplated what to do about it. She never really settled things with the woman, and truthfully, she wasn't sure where to take it. A sigh escaped from her lips, her eyes shutting as she grappled with a new wave of emotions. She was a terrible friend. Shai had done so much for her, and yet, she just didn't feel the same that the woman did. In fact, Aerith felt nothing at all. Well, save for confusion, and deep seated resentment. Aside from that, she hadn't a clue in what she was to do in her life now. Her revenge streak she had longed for had been beaten out of her by Lirka; the scars for that would take time to heal. No, she had to sort herself out before she got anywhere near Shai. Besides, by then the woman was likely to forget all about her. Opening the message, Shai would get a notification that her message had indeed been read. It would take several moments before a response came back though.

As the explosions began to die down, Aerith figured she had to give some sort of response. Giving a small sigh, the woman did just that, as the voice commands for her response came to life. 'I got a great view of it from my cell. Sorry I'm missing out. Take some holopics for me!- Aerith.' A sense of disgust came over her from her half lie, no longer having a desire to be among all these people. She might wear the armor and act the part, but right now she just wanted to be alone. Switching on her jetpack, Aerith guided herself up and away from the rabble, finding a perch several feet above the ground where she could ponder what she was going to do next.

She had the whole galaxy open before here, and here she was staring right at it and having no clue where to go.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

Observing and speaking with Venku, Adenn noticed how hollow the boy looked, how frail. He wasn't sure though, so he kept speaking, keeping a steady eye on Venku, and a slight, supportive grin on his face. Nodding to his comment, Adenn reply was simple.
"Yes, maybe you can."

Before he could say anything else, Kreslin went on stage and began to speak. It was quite the spectacle and Adenn simply hoped Kreslin would be able to live up to his words. He hoped they all could, so Mandalore would never be ruled by any but Mandalorians. As the statue exploded and people erupted into cheers, Adenn gave his own sharp, piercing whistle into the din. Then he returned his attention to Venku and noted wha tlooked like PTSD in action. Asking if he wanted an ale seemed to break the haze that had fallen over Venku, and he seemed to return to normal.

Sighing at that sight, Adenn turned his head to the bartender and motioned for another ale. IT arrived soon enough, and Adenn slid it before Venku. Hand on the ale, Adenn spoke up again, voice tinged with worry.
"Talk to me ner'vod, what are you seeing? I know the signs when I see them, and I've had plenty of aliit go through it as well. I've gone through it as well, and speaking with my c'yare and closest allies and friends helped me." Holding up a hand then, to prevent any back talk, Adenn continued. "And do not tell me you're fine. You're not, the only one who thinks you are is yourself."

Point in case of that, several vode around them had cast concerned glances towards Venku, because they too had noted the PTSD episode. However, none intervened because Adenn already was. As such, they returned to their drinks and their conversations, but it was clear they were giving supportive looks to Venku. Releasing the ale, Adenn placed his hand on Venku's shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze.
"Ner'vod, speak to me. Let it out, so it won't fester in you and break you from the inside out."

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Shai snickered at the woman's comment, finishing another mug. "Barely any at all, I never get drunk on the stuff. I'm gonna have to run to the bathroom long before I get drunk." she admitted with a shrug as she brought another mug to her gaping jaw. Raya supported her from behind and Shai tilted her head back to glance at the woman. "Hell yeah..." she quipped, downing another mug. Though her stamina was running out. She could feel her body getting angry at her. She couldn't keep this up for much longer.

After a few more mugs, she had enough. "Nope. I give in. Here's the creds anyway, I need to run off." hurriedly stated as she dropped the credits on the table and carefully got up. "Sit tight, I'll be right back!" she reassured Raya before blasting off with her jetpack towards the nearest bathroom or place where she could suffer through her body's revenge. Luckily she was just in time to get away and strip her armour. Relief washed over the Shistavanen as she appreciated the moment of peace and respite. When she was all set again she started the walk back to the party, checking the notification on her datapad. She stopped as she read it with a frown. She knew Aerith was out. She knew it for a fact. Why would she lie to her? Her fingers started to type but she quickly cleared it, trying to think of what exactly to say. ::Aerith... we need to talk. Face to face. We can talk whenever you want to actually see me again... but we need to talk.:: she sent her message. It likely read cold and harsh, but she couldn't think of a better way to say it. Regardless, it said exactly what she wanted to say. Looking back to the party, she sighed heavily and kept walking.

She couldn't let this ruin her evening. Her talk with Aerith was a problem for hungover Shai to worry about. Right now she wanted to get drunk and simply forget about her problems. Reaching the party once more, she managed to get a mug of tihaar for herself and caught up with Raya. "Hey!" she called out to the woman as she wrapped an arm around her to give her a hug. Taking a sip she glanced around then back to the new Alor of clan Krayt. "You want a sip?" she offered the glass before glancing at Vaux. "Don't go running off too soon. I want a rematch... with real drinks next time!" she stated with a smirk before walking away with Raya.

"So how have you been? I haven't been able to come visit at all with everything going on." she asked with a warm smile as she took another swig of her tihaar, looking at the woman.

Raya Krayt Aerith Krayt Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Darsch had been quietly drinking mug and mug of alcohol to the point where it was very obvious she was drunk. She was trying so hard not to stumble and fall to the point she was hoping people wouldn't notice the leader of the deathwatch drunkenly stumbling around like some drunken fool. Someone like Joti Johayc, now Aloy Vizsla. Though she knew her former scoundrel of a lover was much different than before. She almost missed that personality of Aloy, the carefree scoundrel. The Blue Armored Mandalorian stumbles away from the crowd into an alleyway that had a crashed fighter in the alley. She sighs walking over to the fighter and laying against it.

She lets a sigh out again before rubbing her hands across her face. The alcohol brought out some thoughts that she had suppressed for years. She thought about Vhei Naudir, her ex lover that had died at the hands of the sith. She began to cry now being just a drunken mess. So much about that relationship she had hid from Aloy. Then, she remembered Vhei's wish. A wish for a child and for Darsch to be her mother. The two had gotten married so it hurt Darsch to the core that she lost the love of her life. It was hidden from Aloy. If she learned of this, she'd likely turn her back on Darsch and join Tan'yill. She didn't care anymore. She didn't deserve the relationship. Darsch couldn't take it no more. She wanted to step away from the Chaos and live life normally. She wanted to bring Vhei's wish to a reality.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Star threw a glance towards her sister, never changed that damned blue devil has, however that brought a smile upon her lips as she pulled her sister along towards her wife letting go of her sisters hand to put a arm around Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus and turned to kiss her forehead as she stood proud looking to her sister. Soon her eyes glanced to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla then to Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla before back to aloy then tan again as she blinked in surprise as she looked away then yet again back towards the two

well i....uh...heh what a way to meet again aloy huh? Uh I guess now I'm related to...hahahahahaha!

Star broke out in joyous laughter, shaking her head before she managed to calm herself and sighed slightly

well! This is quite the surprise! But nonetheless more then happy to have ya within the family!

She slipped a hand to grab a joint, lighting a finger on fire and then taking a drag as she sighed and relaxed

Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

His first instinct is to brush it off with a laugh and a smile. He wants to deny it, he wants to tell Adenn he’s fine and find somewhere else to sit. But something holds him back. Something latches onto his throat and he is left sitting in silence, holding back angry tears as he glares down at the mug of ale. He wants to do say he’s okay but all he can do it mouth words until the emotion turns into a snarl and his claws screech against the metal of the table. He want’s to deny it, but he can’t.

A part of him always knew, Venku thinks even as he turns that angry confused snarl on Adenn. A part of him always knew something was wrong, he continues in that alarmingly calm voice even as his external voice returns and he is left screaming “I’m fine!” at Adenn. He is fine, he is he is he is. The force whirls around him, and even as his mind scrambles to catch up to his body he is distantly aware of the sound of shaking mugs.

He’s standing now, the chair knocked to the ground. Adenn is just staring at him, that kind look on his face. “I’m fine.” this time the words com out choked and garbled. This time his shoulders pull themselves in. This time the cups stop rattling. “I’m fine.” This time he begins to cry. This time he leans against the table, chair knocked to the ground as he shakes with ugly sobs. Why is he crying? He shouldn’t be crying, not with all the people around. They’re just staring at him, he knows it. They;re staring and thinking how pathetic he is for crying on the floor. How did he get on the floor?

tbyEB10.png

UhZ6ebF.png

Cynthia smiled then took another drag of the joint, the end would burn bright and orange as it gave off a unique scent. She was already feeling a little high. The woman would watch star take one fore herself and light it with her abilities. "Feel free to take one or a few." She said looking at Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla "Bought em to hand them out. After all with all the work that's been done I feel like our people could use some relaxation. it's the very reason I grow it." She said with a small laugh.

"Star would you like a drink and food?" Cynthia asked leaning her head on the twi'lek who had her arm wrapped around the woman. "I am thinking of getting myself some since I just got here. Besides I am sure you worked up some apatite after food. Would either of you two like any drinks as well?" She could not help but be polite when it came to other mandalorians. They was all family in some way, in this instance Blue was her sister in-law and the other one was her partner.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Vaux smirked, taking a sip more. There was one good thing about being a combat pilot. You learned to hold it until you were done. She would also snicker as she drank another mug, hearing Raya behind them cheer for Shai, and then watched as she ran off to use the bathroom, giving her the credits she would've won had Shai gotten drunk. Vaux finished the Ale she had left before hearing the idea of having a rematch with real drinks.

"Oh, I'm definitely staying now!" She chuckled a little, looking back at Raya and sighing. "So I'll take it you two are friends?"

Raya Krayt Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Aerith Krayt

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae |

Hearing those words leave her partner's lavender hued mouth, It was as if she had finally left a dark cavern, Having taken the Twi'lek's blue hand and climbed out of the depths into the light for the first time in so long. If she was Tan'yill's everything, Than you can bet Tan'yill was her's.

She couldn't help but stare sheepishly at her partner from behind her visor, The silent skull-faced Vizsla quite possibly looking awkward from the outside looking in, But beneath that helm was a woman who didn't care what the others thought anymore. For the first time in her life, She was... Happy.

" well i....uh...heh what a way to meet again aloy huh? Uh I guess now I'm related to...hahahahahaha! "

Her thoughts are dashed back to reality as Stardust's voice filters through her helm's audio reception, Causing her to shake her head slightly before turning to the green Twi'lek with a dazed look beneath the visor.

" well! This is quite the surprise! But nonetheless more then happy to have ya within the family! "

<"Oh?"> She folds her arms <"Funny, Last time we spoke, You threatened to kill me. But seeing how you fought your sister, I guess that's just the family greeting huh?">She says with a slight chuckle. She meant nothing by it of course, But Aloy wasn't the type to pass on the opportunity for little quips like that.

<"Well, I'm not one for holding grudges with my fellow mando'ad. Vode an, And all.">

"I am thinking of getting myself some since I just got here. Besides I am sure you worked up some apatite after food. Would either of you two like any drinks as well?"

Ah, The weed farmer from before, Who appeared to be a great deal more important than she originally suspected.

<"Oh, Forgive me for earlier. I had to see Blue here, Didn't want to get bogged down in conversation without catching up first, Didn't realize you were headed the same way.">

She says, Scratching at the back of her neck before finally pulling her helmet off and carrying it beneath one arm, Revealing her fiery red hair and pale blue eyes for all to see.

<"I'll take you up on your recreationals and drinks now that I'm caught up though. I suspect we've a fun night ahead of us all?"> She smiles, Turning back to Tan'yill and taking a few steps toward her, Her cybernetic leg(Which was previously organic when Stardust last met her) clicked against the durocrete a time or two as the claws stabilized her with each step. A few labored steps later, And she had her arm around Tan'yill, Who she planned on spending the rest of the night with. And each night from now on, Until her last.

<"What'cha say, Blue? If you're going to be a mandalorian, You're gonna have to learn to party like us!">

xq1EAHk.png

Raya Krayt

R

"Aw cmon Shai." She lamented as she released her friend who soon shot off. The Mandalorian didn't have an issue with being around people she didn't know, especially in her current state. Her already confident nature was only amplified by the alcohol. For a moment she was in a world of her own until she realised Vaux had addressed her. "Oh sorry! Yeah, crazy story actually." She spoke slowly, slurring a few words.

"We met on a job on Tatooine when we were contracted to get teeth from a Sarlacc. What a crazy adventure that was. I didn't see her for a while after that but then she turned up at my clan and said she was a Mandalorian now and I liked her spirit so now we're friends." She recalled. After finishing, she realised she hadn't introduced herself and shot a hand out towards Vaux. "I'm Raya Krayt, by the way." She told her before her attention was taken by Shai wrapping her arm around her. "Heeeeeyy." She replied, returning the hug.

"Pfft, yeah." She replied, taking the mug from Shai and having a large gulp and then another before returning it to her. Her actions alone offered some insight into the answer to Shai's question. "Yeah, fine. Everything's fine." She brushed off with a shrug. "How are things with you? How's your training?" She asked.

Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Shai Maji Shai Maji

''Yeah, sure! Thanks!'' she chirped to Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus , appreciating the offer for a smoke and grabbed a joint and lightened it. She drew a deep puff and held the smoke inside her mouth for a while before blowing it out and upwards to the skies. It was a sweet relief after this unusual match. Whoever fought their own sibling, anyway? Star offered to dance, take on the winner of the previous match. There was not even an option to pull out, at least not the way she had been learned to fight in Coronet. Tan knew that she were probably saved by the Mand'alor and his speech though. She could put up a good long fight alright, but in the end she were not sure if she could beat Star to it.

Her sisters open laugh spoke of how funny she considered the situation to be. Apparently, Star and Aloy had a history together that Tan'yill had not known of, until now. A history not completely without friction and divergencies, as would be revealed by Aloy's statement.

<"Funny, Last time we spoke, You threatened to kill me. But seeing how you fought your sister, I guess that's just the family greeting huh?">

Of course, knowing Aloy pretty much by now and by the tone in which she said it, Tan knew she didn't realy mean anything by it. Still, she could not help but give Star a surprised look of curiousity. A bit of an evil eye, that somewhere said that the green twi'lek would have to go through her own sister before she got to Aloy. A look that demanded answers to the statement. Maybe not tonight, but if they had ever held a grudge against each other, Tan wanted to know. Star was her sister and even if they had not got to known each other that well yet after their separation during their childhood, she hoped that her green sibling would accept and respect her partner as much as her own sister. Much like in the same way, if Star said she was happy to have Aloy in the family, Tan also had to trust that.

From the corner of her eye, Tan saw Aloy approach her on labored steps and turned her full attention to her partner and, well, love of her life. Those pale but vibrant blue eyes was a sight to behold every time that sweet piece of mando took off her helmet. Two chilled orbs that gave balance to the fiery red hair that was a pleasure to caress when they got the time for a kiss of the longer version. It had a certain spark to it, when her own intense hazel ones locked with the blue ones of Aloy.

If she ever got to know who took the leg of her partner, Blue would avenge her and make whoever's death it was to be a painful one. She let go of the thought. It was a night of celebration, even if it had started a bit shaky.

Tan held onto their gaze until Aloy ended up beside her, putting an arm around her. A move which the rutian was not late to answer by an arm of her own being put around Aloy, hand travelling down from her mid-back and stopped on top of her partners shebs.

''Of course, love... Feel like I could use a drink now after this family reunion, and there's no better drink than one being shared with you...'' Tan said, pulling Aloy into a deep kiss happy to see her among all the new faces of this creed and new life of hers. The move served another purpose, other than the sweet sensation of meeting the redheaded mandalorians lips - if Star ever messed with Aloy, she were messing with her sister. Tan guessed that the same could be said about Cynthia and Star, and she hoped that they all would get along just fine.

''God, I've missed you... You okay? Seems like something's distracting you?'' she whispered into Aloy's ear after the kiss.

Figuring it was a hasty question, Tan soon followed up the matter of feasting on what has been offered to them by the Mand'alor, after Aloy's answer.

''You mean it beats a beach party on Zeltros? Well, this I definately have to learn!'' she said and gave her lover a generous smile, just slightly revealing her fangs in a sweet manner, before they would tag along with the others to the stacked tables of food and drinks on this night of celebration and resurgence.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Last edited:
Raya returned the hug and -to Shai's surprise- took a few rather big sips of her tihaar. The Shistavanen blinked in surprise as she took back her mug and sipped at the drink, staring down at Raya. After she asked her question, she could tell that there was something bothering Raya. Though before she could ask her, the girl turned the question on her. She smiled and gave her a nudge, finishing off her drink. "Training's going great. I've been messing around with some durasteel to see how I can work with the new arm. Other than that, I've been doing good. My mom's getting out in a few days so I can't wait for that." she explained with a broad grin towards the end.

Vaux asked a peculiar question which Shai was more than happy to answer, but Raya beat her to it. Smiling at the woman as she spoke, she gave a hearty nod. "Yeah that Sarlacc job was wack. Nearly wrote my ship off with it and I almost blew her up when I threw a few thermals into the thing's mouth. Though I'll admit it's my fault for not visiting more. I was off the map for more than a year with my training." she added to Raya's story, smiling at Vaux with a happy glimmer in her crimson eyes. She glanced at her mug then at the two of them. "Let's go get refills. I'm curious to see how you fare with proper liquor." she quipped at Vaux, nodding towards the bar. She led the way and got each of them a mug of tihaar, though she only gave Raya half a glass. She didn't want the poor girl to get floored so early into the party.

"So Vaux, tell me about yourself. What kind of bird do you fly?" she asked with a smirk, gesturing to the woman's flight armour. It was a dangerous question. If the woman was as crazy about starships as she was, she was afraid that Raya would completely fall behind on the conversation. She glanced at the woman and wrapped her armoured arm around her neck to pull her close, tapping her mug against hers before holding it out to do the same with Vaux. "Cheers, lightweights." she teased as she took a swig of her drink.

Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Raya Krayt

Star was a bit embarrassed, rubbing the back of her neck as she glanced over Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla and kinda glanced about and made a whistling motion before offering a glance of 'I'll explain later sis'. Looking back to aloy she nodded

they are things of the past, I hold nothing to your sect of Vizsla, those loyal to mandalore the infernal my sister

Stardust was more then excited to see what the future would bring, happy to see the mandalorians growing and uniting together at last. Looking to Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus she couldn't help but wrap a arm around around her as she loomed to the group and nodded

agreed! Let's go and enjoy the night I wanna see if I can actually get myself drunk or not hahaha

47y8gzA.png

Cynthia's arm would wrap around Star's waist giving a squeeze. She would take another drag of the joint and holding it in for a moment before exhaling. She felt high and her body feel a little heavier. "Ca can you walk for me to─" Cynthia stood there a moment taking another drag. "Where food is." She said as the smoke left her mouth. The woman would fully relax as Ca, her AI, took over Cynthia's body movements but leaving her arms un touched. It had been something they practiced joint control was difficult but was do able. "WellI 'll get the munchies If you three would like to find a table." Ca began walking Cynthia through the crowds aiming for the nearest food stall.

There was a que that was moving fast thanks to it been a self serve however there was cooks stood by and keeping the grub coming. "Hey boys!" She said grabbing the attention of some of the chefs. "Whats up?" Said one as he turned to look at her. "Feel free to hand these out curtesy of Clan Solus." Cynthia would pass over one of the large bags. This way they would get handed out along with the food and drink. She would then begin shorting out two servings of Roast shatual for herself and star and adding three Ne'tra gal drinks and a spiced caf for herself. She was not a fan of Alcoholic drinks and with the though of having a kid soon this would be her last night to completely blaze it getting high out of her mind.

With the tray in hand Ca helped guide the woman through the crowd back to the group.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus |

The reaction from her Twi'lek partner was endearing. It told her a lot about where they stood despite recent hardships, Something she'd forever be thankful for. Aloy had always been protective of that woman, But it was Tan'yill who had saved her on Felucia, Something she'd never forget. What she wasn't prepared for however was the sudden, Deep kiss that Tan'yill had thrown the two into. Tan'yill's gently lavender lips clashed with Aloy's own dull pink and poorly tended lips. Damn, I need to remember chapstick...
Not it mattered right now, Nothing was going to get in between her and Blue right now.

A moment later, That sensation slowly faded as Tan'yill pulled away, Followed by her breath hitting Aloy's ears as she spoke, Causing her blue eyes to flicker open steadily.

" God, I've missed you... You okay? Seems like something's distracting you?"

"I missed you too, Blue. A lot... I'll talk about it sometime when it's quieter"
She says quietly to Tan'yill while looking over the crowd, Trying to figure out where Darsch had run off to or whether to needed to worry. That search was called off however when Stardust spoke up shortly before leaving.

" they are things of the past, I hold nothing to your sect of Vizsla, those loyal to mandalore the infernal my sister "

"Nor I you, Nor you clan, Warmaster."
She bows her head slightly, In what she hoped to be mutual respect "Understand please that my family's history with Mand'alor the Infernal is... Complicated. This will take getting used to on my part. In the meantime however, I hope to work with you and your Alor, Cynthia Solus, To build a new home for our people."
It was strange, Working alongside a woman that served as warmaster to the mand'alor that her father had killed his clan over. A part of her suspected that her father acted on self interest and not that of mandalore, But it was a hard thing, Carrying that secret since she was a child. A small part of her wanted these people to prove her previous understanding of Yasha Cadera wrong. But another part of her wasn't ready to accept it.

With the two Clan Solus matriarchs headed elsewhere now, She let's out a drawn out sigh of relief before turning back to Tan'yill.

"I'm sorry... It's been difficult... People have been hostile to me ever since I got here because of the name Vizsla. The clan has complicated history with the previous regime, And many see me as the new leadership of House Vizsla. It's... Painful."
She glances at Tan'yill, Still frowning and holding her head low, Only to glance back at the distant bonfires.

"I think Darsch Vizsla is leaving soon. She's been weirdly distant, And I'm not sure leadership was ever her thing... Which means I'm probably next in line to be Alor of House Vizsla. I already handle the logistics and give orders in her stead, That's why all the stigma against the house circles back to me. I'm also in command of the Nite Owls now, A paramilitary force tasked with fighting Death Watch in what I've been calling "The Shadow crusade". It's..."

. . .

"I never asked for any of this. I'm not sure I'm ready to lead these people."

The crowds all around her, Vizslas, Wrens, Kryzes, Clan Naudir of Krieg. Even the Death Watch Reformists that blew up the statue of Darth Carnifex only minutes before, They would all bear the shriek hawk or flowered branch of House Vizsla of Roon soon enough, Or even the Nite Owls emblem. They all looked to her for leadership, Inspiration and even Blame.

Leave me alone... I'm just a Bounty Hunter.
She couldn't shake that thought. The thought of leading, And of failing, Like she had failed herself and her people so many times till now. Ten long years wandering the galaxy Alone. But...

"At least I'm not alone anymore" She puts her arm around Tan'yill's shoulder, Resting her head against the opposite.

"You already know, But... I love you, Tan'yill."

xq1EAHk.png

The pilot was surprised as Raya and Shai explained the story of how they met.

“Wait, so someone actually paid you for sarrlac teeth, and you got them?! I’d say that’s crazy but my brother’s dragged my into crazy before too.” She looked at the two but her face soon lit up.

Tihaar! She happily took the mug that Shai offered, slowly taking a sip. That was so good. To taste again. She looked at Shai and Raya with a smile.

“I haven’t had tihaar in so long. They confiscated it all at the fleet when degreaser ran low.” She would hear Shai’s question and smiled. “I fly a modified GF-2B TwinTail I call Tal’galaar. Added and ion cannon and boosted the engines on her. Of course a ship can only do so far with a skilled pilot. I’m guessing you fly too?” She would join in with the cheers as well, happily drinking her tihaar with a big smile. It was feeling like home.

Raya Krayt Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Aerith Krayt

Carefully watching Venku, Adenn sees the struggle, understands the pain. That same denial had been Adenn's reality once before, he had denied the reality and clung to a false sense of accomplishment. It had taken his family to break him free, now Adenn would pass that on to Venku. Keeping a steady gaze on Venku, a comforting look on his face, Adenn watches as Venku tries to deny reality. As the area around them shakes and mugs quake, Adenn simply sits calmly.

With a screech, the chair falls over and Venku is standing. Now Adenn is looking directly into Venku's eyes, trying to be a rock to Venku's craze. This action has drawn attention to Venku, but they quickly understand what's happening. And as Adenn waves a hand for them to focus on their own things, they do so. At the same time, it's obvious Venku has the force, so a general feeling of acceptance and understanding is felt for Venku. The vode around them know what he's going through, even if they all haven't experienced it. They understand and they won't judge.

As Venku says he's fine for a third time, Adenn simply shakes his head before speaking.
"You're not Venku, but you will be."

In the next instance, Venku is on the ground, crying. Adenn is there as well, moving to wrap his arms around Venku, holding him close to comfort him.
"Let it out ner'vod, we understand. I understand." Holding Venku tight, Adenn squeezes Venku's shoulders, helps support him into a sitting position. "Talk to me Venku, let it out and just talk."

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Heat danced across his skin and everything was simultaneously too close and too far away. Another sob wracked his body, and Venku strains to hold it in. It lasts until his lungs burn and he is left gasping for breath as a hiccuped cry escapes his throat. Adenn kneeled before him, too close. Too close, too close, too close his mind screamed, and Venku screams with it. “Sta-ay ba-ack” He cries, words pushed out past tears and sobs and desperate gasps for air. Adenn doesn’t listen. Adenn wraps his arms around Venku’s shaking form. Adenn pins his arm to his chest and presses against him. His touch burns like fire and Venku can’t help but hiss, teeth bared at the contact. But it’s still there, it’s still there and it's not going away. Blood pounds in his head to the rhythm of his frantic heartbeat. His eyes are wet and he can barely see when his left hand, the only one not pinned, lashed out toward Adenn.

Claws tink against beskar. The sound reverberates through his mind and for a moment his thoughts are silent. All except that manda forsaken tink.

What had he done? What had he done? Adenn didn’t deserve that. All he was trying to do was help, that’s all. Help. Another sob wracked his body and Venku pulled into himself. All he was trying to do was help. And here he is, snarling and hissing and attacking. For what? Hugging him? Never mind that the contact rubs against his fur and sets his nerves alight. Down and down his thoughts spiral and he misses the first of Adenn’s words. “-e understand. I understand.” It wasn’t an apology, but still it filled him with remorse. How could he do something like this? “Talk to me Venku, let it out and just talk.”

He doesn’t answer. Instead golden eyes flicker up to Adenn’s face, to that kind smile and those warm eyes. How could he know something like this, he had to be lying, he had to. His mouth is open and he is about to catch the man in his lie when a comm rings. And rings, and rings, and rings. It echoes in his mind, a symphony of shrill whistling, an accompaniment to the beating chorus of answer it, answer it, just answer it, please just answer it. The comm beeps, and he can hear no voice follow.

“They didn’t answer.” He whispers, hardly aware of the raspy words that escape his throat. “They didn’t answer, they didn’t answer. Why didn’t they answer?” It takes him a long moment to realize he’s screwed his eyes shut and pinned his ears as far back as they can go. His trembling solo of a hiss does nothing to hide the raggedness of his breathing. “I didn’t answer. Why didn’t I answer?” The world is both too sharp and too faded. His eyes are still screwed shut and in the darkness, the low murmur of voices reminds him of the cantinas he would loiter in, scanning the crowd for a client or snagging a drink from the bar. All the while ignoring that ever present ringing. Stupid, his mind whispers, selfish conceited shabuir, it taunts him. “Shabiir.” He corrects it.

Venku gasps for breath, barely aware of his frantic breathing or the ever increasing pace of his heart. The smoke shoves itself down his throat and Venku is left coughing as his mind screams warnings. His eyes are screwed shut, and in the darkness he can see. The smoke writhes around his lungs, and Sundari burns. Before him, wavering in the smoke of the burning city is his brother. Snarling, laughing, delighted at the chance before him.

Venku hisses, he thrashes and pulls away from Adenn, claws scratching in futility at beskar plates as he struggles to get away. All the while his mind howls of danger, louder and stronger than any desert storm.

There is a gun behind his eyes. It is pointed at him and yet he doesn’t move. His brother laughs. An arm is holding the gun and attached to that arm is a shoulder and a neck and head with two armor coated montrals and a too familiar face that speaks of killing him even as it- his brother laughs. The gun fires.

There is fire in his veins and for a moment he is sure it hit and if he simply looks down he will find a blaster hole punched through his beskar plate and out his back, leaving a gaping wound behind.

His mind screams, and Venku screams with it. A ragged cry of fear and pain and anguish and imsorryimsorryimsokarkingsorry. His blood burns and his pulse pounds in his ears and the smoke burns as it goes down his throat. There is a storm inside of him and the winds and sand are ripping him apart from the inside out. His brother stands before him and the comm rings through his mind and he can’t- he can’t hold it anymore and the storm leaks out as desert lightning crackles along his skin and- there is Riil standing before him. An adult in armor with the intent to kill. A brother with a hammer, offering to teach him how to forge and show him how to heal.

All he wants to do is reach out, to grasp his brother and hold him tight and tell him sorry and never let go. So he reaches, and a blaster fires.

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom