Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction On the House | Mandalorian Union

3EwIdE4.png

What her sister said about their clans relationship was comforting to hear for the rutian, protective of her partner. She was older and more wise than her blue sibling, yet she could crack a joke and have fun and be all that of a big sister could be. It was not impossible that this night would end in a drinking contest between the two. So be it then, but if Star was the wise one - Tan was certainly the one to know how to party. All those years apart, and although having a brother, Tan never knew how much she had missed having a sister. It was nice to see her happy with Cynthia, who also seemed like a fun and easy-going person. She truly hoped that the clans would have laid any grudges behind them and moved on, now that they had so much to celebrate and a bright future to build.

As Star and Cynthia left for the party area, Tan and Aloy got a well needed moment alone. Blue listened carefully while she noticed her partner troubled face. She already knew that the redheaded bounty hunter had a complicated past, not every detail though, but hearing that her hardships had continued after that raised Blue's concerns. The til recently seldom showed feeling of empathy bubbled inside her. Aloy ended her telling with an arm around Tan, once again expressing her feelings for her. To be honest, sometimes she actually wondered if she was worthy them or not.

''I know it's realy not the same thing, but... I'm not completely unfamiliar with having people with hostile intentions and secret agendas close to you... It was a long time ago and... maybe in a much smaller scale, but I know people could be cruel and even treacherous...'' she said talking about her criminal life on Corellia. ''Whatever happens, though... I hope you know that I'll stand by your side... Not behind you, and... not in front of you... but by your side. As close as you ever want me to be.'' Tan continued looking down at Aloy's head resting upon her shoulder, feeling the light squeeze of her hand upon her other.

''C'mon... Let's join our vode.'' she said encouraging and walked with Aloy to find a table, catching up with Star along the way while Cynthia was getting trays filled with an assortment of delicious treats for them.

''You never mentioned anything about these Night Owls and a ''Shadow Crusade'' to me, love... Sounds thrilling, and yet you haven't invited me?'' she said with a sassy smirk on her lips after taking a seat by the table.

xq1EAHk.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae |

She slowly turned to face her partner, Those sky blue eyes of her widening at first, Twinkling with the reflection of fires through a pair of happy tears, Too distracted by these thoughts to even notice them slide gently down her face.

"Hm. It never ceases to amaze me; You always know just what to say, And when to say it" She smiles softly before turning back towards the crowds and bonfires while wiping her face clean.

"We've been through a lot together in so little time. Not once have you given me reason to doubt that claim, Blue. I couldn't ask for a better partner"

"And more than that~ I might have been the protective one, But you ended up being the one to save me in the end. I don't just mean the rancor fight either, But... I've been playing the lone wolf game a long time. Just drifting you know? No cause to fight for, No one to even hunt beside 0r share a drink with after. Just me, My blaster, My creed..."

"And now I have you. Not just someone to fight for but~ Someone to live for"
She sighed a happy sigh into Tan'yill's shoulder as they brushed through the crowds to meet back with Stardust and Cynthia, Reluctantly letting go while she sat down across from Tan'yill, Deciding it was finally time to discuss her other questions.

"I guess I'm tryna say Thank you, Blue."

"But anyway, The owls are an odd story. I would have invited you by now but we didn't really get started up until recently, And we were separated when it started. Long story short, Darsch has thrown command at me. So, I'm reorganizing the order to fight Death Watch after they massacred Clan Loc... Their leader has it out for us and the Mand'alor, And someone has to stop her and also defend our vod in the shadows... It's a bit like the Ancient Death Watch itself, But more noble. Pure. Something more akin to the ancient supercommando codex, Which tells of mandalorians that were honorable warriors. Warriors for hire, Yes, But honorable as they stood against Death Watch and defended those who couldn't defend themselves. I'm not saying we're defenseless right now, But someone has to dish out Justice in a galaxy where there is none. That will be us." She says with a slight smirk, Proud of the little force she'd created with her own two hands, Even she felt she wasn't worthy of them yet.
xq1EAHk.png

Kneeling there, holding Venku, Adenn can't help but feel sorry for him. He also knows that he can't let go of Venku now either, lest he devolve into a feral beast seeking escape. No matter how much Venku wants to get away, Adenn won't let him, because Adenn needs to protect his vode. From Venku in his arms, to those all around. As such, when the claws tink on his armor, Adenn doesn't care. It barely scratches the paint as is, but it certainly calms Venku down. At least, calms him down in the sense that he's now filled with remorse.

Finally Adenn gets an answer to his question, finally Adenn pieces together just a part of what's haunting Venku. Someone else, or Venku himself, hadn't answered a call, and he could never understand why. His mind refused to understand, because that would be giving in, it would be admitting defeat, and loss. But this revelation gives Adenn only more questions, and a sobbing wreck in his arms. He doesn't know what to say, but he'll try.
"I don't know Venku, but whatever the reason may be, it's not your fault."

In the end, that's something Venku will have to realize himself. No matter how many times he hears it, or is told it, he won't believe it until he tells himself. And that won't happen for some time, but Adenn can hope. Before he can say or do anything else, Venku is suddenly struggling to get away, and it's all Adenn can do to hold him in place. The vode around them move to help Adenn, but hesitate as lightning flashes and Adenn's face contorts in pain. Then Venku thrashes once more and a blaster fires.

At the fire, the others around them scramble, surprised that a blaster's been fired this close during a time of celebration, especially since it hit armor. As for Adenn, he is more surprised than anything. The blaster bolt had simply struck his armor, leaving a scorch mark behind. Adenn was fine, but in response to the sudden fire, Adenn knocks the blaster free of Venku's hand. Then he pushes Venku down to the ground, even as another pair of vode rush over to help Adenn hold Venku down.
"We'll help you ner'vod, and you'll be fine in time."

Sighing as they hold Venku down, Adenn makes a call and has a medical gunship come pick them up. It's a shame it had to come to this, but Adenn recognizes he needs true professionals to help Venku, but he swears he'll be there to watch Venku and ensure his safety. Already they're moving to the gunship, carrying Venku between them with his arms over their shoulders, and Adenn can't help but nod his appreciation to the vode helping him. He doesn't know them, nor they him and Venku, but they still helped their vode, and Adenn appreciates that.

When they reach the gunship, Adenn straps Venku in, even as some medical inclined Mandalorians begin to talk with him, trying to see how bad his condition really his. Adenn himself turns to the two vode and gives them both a warrior glasp, thanking them before returning to the ship. They wave once as the ship picks up and flies off, having given their best wishes to Adenn and Venku.

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom