Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction On the House | Mandalorian Union

All good things came to an end, and his time with the other teens was no different. Slowly, inevitably, the spray paint cans began to dry up. They sputtered out colored bubbles and wheezed out air before tapering off and dying. “Hey Venku,” The voice of Aiyin cut through his thoughts and brought an instinctive snarl to his face as his hand flew toward where he kept his knife. He froze. He was safe, they weren’t attacking him. “We’re headed to the arena? You want to join us?” Her words were tinged with worry and her eyes flickered down to his now limp hand. “No thanks.” It’s a struggle to pull a smile onto his face, a struggle to act like he hadn’t tried to gut her and leave her to die just like the paint can he gripped in his hand. “If you say so.” Then they were gone, and he was left standing there.

He began to walk, meandering around the party, looking for something to do. He avoided the food with its stomach lurching thoughts

With nothing else to do, Venku was left to wander. He avoided the food with its stomach lurching thoughts, avoided the loud screaming of the fighting ring where the worried smiles of Aiyin would make his heart ache. He made a lap around the fire once, twice, three times, before he came to a stop before the bar. Mugs clattered on the table, people laughed and talked. He paid little interest to the drinks, instead sidling up to Adenn, one of the few mandalorians there that he was already familiar with.

“I heard you took down that hydra.” It was an impressive feat, even with a titan.

Interacting with: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Shai sipped at her drink as she got distracted by the other happenings around her. She didn't notice Raya at all until the woman called out her name. She turned to look for the voice that called her and was quite pleasantly surprised by the girl coming in to give a hearty hug. "Oh, hey-ow!" She opened her arms and accepted the embrace, but recoiled as Raya's head collided with her snout. Scrounging it for some comfort, she shook her head at Raya's apologies. "It's cool. Fancy seeing you here!" she answered happily, giving the girl another tight hug.

The girl was clearly drunk already, though it was amusing to see her in this state. Having them be drunk was likely the only way she'll ever get a hug from any of the Krayts. "Wait, hold up. Alor? You?" she asked in surprise as an eyebrow raised in shock. She knew what Raya was like. News like this definitely caught her off guard. Still, it was an achievement and something to be proud about. "Congrats! Definitely worth a toast." she spoke with a grin as she tapped her mug against Raya's cuirass and took a large sip. "... Hold up. Are you actually drunk off ale already?" she asked, giving the girl a nudge with her shoulder. "Come on Raya, you're making your clan look bad here!" she teased the poor girl as she took another sip of her ale.

A voice from the table caught Shai's attention. "Wanna come be my cheerleader?" she joked as she nodded to the woman. She walked past Raya and sat down in front of the eager drinker with a smug grin. "I'll take you up on the challenge. I'm way too sober for this party right now." she quipped as she finished her mug and set it aside along with her helmet, her glowing crimson eyes staring at the woman across her.

Raya Krayt Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Rising to her feet, River let the laughing Mandos roll off of her, as she moved out of the gathering so the next warrior could attempt their keg stand. She could have sworn she had seen Aloy moving about, but with the case of lightheartedness, it was nearly impossible to find the young woman with everything going on. What she was able to find though, was Kreslin adorned in his armor. The last conversation they had was relatively enjoyable, and River saw no reason to believe another conversation would be any less valuable. Staggering through the crowds, River was trying to think how to open up with the man, but she figured she would just come up with something on the fly. Her helmet clanged against her hip as she neared the man, though her armor and face was a tad mucked up from her tumble earlier.

He was hard to miss after all, as he sat in his chair with his entourage. A sober person might have thought River gave a drunken salute to the man, smiling wide as she spoke. She ignored the heads that snapped to observe her, as she just continued onward to be near the Mand'alor's side. "Mand'alor, fancy seeing you here. I never took you for a party goer." She spoke inching closer as she did so, though she came to a stop a good half foot before the man. Seeing that the Mand'alor had no drink in hand, River frowned, motioning to him before looking to the rest of the party goers. "You call yourself Mandalorians? Pour your Mand'alor a drink!" Whirling back to make the claim, the ground slipped out from under her, taking River to the ground as she giggled to herself, working to get herself up. "I lost my dates, so I figured I could entertain you for the time being." She explained, ignoring the context of her words, as a few of the warriors chuckled at her drunken antics.

Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

no no of course not sis, I just didn't expect you to join up hahaha, if anything I-

Star followed on fluid motion, turning her body and pressing off backwards with one foot to stay our of range as she caught that smug smile, by the manda that little twilek was still as smug and sassy as when they were younger if anything worse now! Which was slightly annoying as star caught the next bit of words and glared back down to her sister

way I've found during my time among these people if you've gotta talk you've got two ways, by fighting or over a drink, so we are merely just talking sis hahaha

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla was on the defensive, star knew this wouldn't be easy at all this was to be a long fight, eyeing up for any weal points star swayed aside to side to hopefully make her movement unpredictable. Swaying ti the right she quickly went left and stepped forward to close the distance as she feigned a strike to the right and brought up her fist from the left to strike at her stomach

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Seated where he was, Adenn had a relatively good view of the celebrations going on. However, it was mainly a bustle of people moving about, celebrating in groups or pairs. As for Adenn, he kept drinking, already moving to his third of the night. Sadly, he wasn't anywhere close to being tipsy, much less drunk. Perhaps that would change sometime during the night, but by then Adenn would no doubt be back with Clan Mortui.

Taking another sip from his mug, Adenn was suddenly met with a somewhat familiar face, Venku Bralor. All in all, he didn't know the boy well, but better than the rest of the vode around him. Turning to Venku, Adenn replied, voice light.
"Su cuy'gar Venku, good to see you survived this mess of a fight." Motioning towards the general direction of Clan Mortui, Hell's Angel, and their kill, Adenn chuckled. "And yeah, killed that beast finally. You can still see part of the carcass from here. Hell's Angel is more visible though, so we'll be safe."

Turning to observe Venku, Adenn took another sip from his mug before continuing.
"Care for an ale, vod?"

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Aerith Krayt

A
Social gatherings were never Aerith's thing. In fact, the last time she had been to a party it was to murder a traitorous Sith officer. So, needless to say, she wasn't fond of feativities in any capacity. She had been outfitted with a new set of armor, one that she wouldn't be removing until the hellish party was at an end. Clad in the exoskeleton, she was fairly certain some might confuse her for a droid; probably better if they did so. She was rather enjoying the fact people were leaving her alone.

From a distance, she kept her eyes on one group in particular, the one with Shai interlaced within it. Her friend seemed to be enjoying herself, and Aerith knew that if she was to make herself known, well that would just ruin things for everyone. Making a way point in her HUD centered the woman, Aerith let her gaze fall upon the rest of the gathering, trying to make heads or tails of what this was all about. Mandalorians had always been explained as brutal murderers, it was a Sith lie obviously, but it was rather interesting being amoung a people that her masters tried to hard to make her hate. If anything they were just passionate in ways that normal folk couldn't understand; and she rather liked their outlook on violence. As Aerith mused to herself, some genius thought it would hilaroous to douse the cyborg with alcohol, as Aerith watched in annoyance as her visor was obscured by someone tossing a mug of ale into her face. She didn't say anything of course, merely adjusting her gaze to the Mandalorian who was in the middle of laughing his ass off, and promptly clocked him right in the chrome-dome. The man's head snapped back as he dropped to the ground, his body hitting like a brick as the few warriors who witnessed it gave out a shout of appreciation. Aerith on the other hand just wanted to be away from all the attention. With alcohol dripping down her armor, she stepped over the unconscious man, trying to find a new place to hide. Though it was a little hard with the whirling that the suit made as she walked.

So long as Shai didn't notice her, everything would be fine.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Raya Krayt Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Last edited by a moderator:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

Ib0u1aM.png

T H E - R I N G

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae |

Tan'yill had taken a few blows after Aloy called out, Distracted by her words and taken advantage of in the ring, Causing Aloy to recoil and wince hard.

"I see it's Tan'yill fighting" Damnit! She forgot that she'd told Darsch what Tan'yill looked like... She didn't know about her and Tan'yill yet, Just that they'd fought together and she was becoming vod.

<"Y-yeah, Yeah it is...">
She says quietly, Her attention entirely absorbed on the fight. She thought it was done when the zabrak finally lay on the ground, Tan'yill aggressively pursuing the brute to tap out then and there. Yeah, Aloy couldn't help but grin beneath her helm at that, Even if she was still worried about this meeting.

She was just about to congratulate Tan'yill when Stardust entered the ring. <"Oh come on! You're letting a kriffing sorceress in the ring?! That's cheating!"> She shouts over the crowd.

But it was too late. The fight had already begun. Tan'yill was making progress, Ducking under some some blows and dealing some herself before taking the defensive. Doing good Blue, Hit and run, You got this!

"Chit, LEFT!" She shouts at Tan'yill as Stardust feints her strike.

Turning away suddenly, She could bear watching this anymore <"This is stupid... I'm supposed to be at her side!">

gcI0g1h.png

HptAml6.png

pZZ1QhF.png

By the looks star had already entered the ring brawling with another twi'lek. "Up my volume for a moment Ca" She said to the AI. Cynthia watched the HUD display seeing her external speakers went to max. "COME ON STAR KICK HER ASS, YOU GOT THIS!" Cynthia shouted pumping up in the air with her hand. The woman looked over to see people cheering for the other twi'lek and complaining that her wife was a sorceress. While not wrong star was no cheat.

Just by looking on some level they are equal but Cynthia didn't have a doubt. Star had fought countless battles and above all experience. Still the other woman who was cheering on her friend turned away. Either way Cynthia knew would have to mingle at some point. "Kark it." She would move over to the group. "Free joint's anyone? Self grown 100% pure mandalorian herbs."

The woman would put both bags down and took off her Buy'ce placing it in a net that was attached to her hip. Opening one of the bags she took one out for her self and offered to those around her to take one if they wanted. Her vambrace would shoot out a small blue flame signalling the flame thrower was active but rather than shooting out large flames, it was used to light the joint.

Interacting with Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

close by Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Raya Krayt Shai Maji Shai Maji Vaux Gred Vaux Gred River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

bJYbnIs.png

The pilot smirked as she saw her next challenger, who... she didn't know the exact species, but she looked like an upright wolf. Too sober, hey? Hopefully they'd change that with this.... VK wasn't going letting back in her fighter tonight. She just knew it. For once though, she didn't care. Mandalore... it was Mandalore. She actually felt safe here as opposed to getting stuck in CIS or SJC space. Which meant she could drink more.

"Too sober for a party, well let's change that." Vaux raised a new glass of ale as she said this, looking at the stranger before deciding to ask a question. "Well, forgot to say to your friend, but I'm Vaux." Once she got a response from her opponent, she'd raise a glass, seeming to go for a toast. This would be fun to say the least.

And once someone counted down, she'd tip the glass back. It wasn't horrible that she was drinking this much, right? Vaux vaguely heard someone say something about getting the Mand'alor something, but meh. She was enjoying her drink right now, and she couldn't really hear what the thing was anyway. Right now, her main worry was drinking her mug faster than these new vod she was meeting.

Raya Krayt Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Aerith Krayt

Kark it! Her sister foresaw that punch from the side, leading to them both dodging each other preparing themselves in their respective corner for another clash.

''Merely just talking?'' Yeah, right! Well, then she was going to ''talk'' her ear-cones sore!

Tan was not going to waste any more energy on teasing or taunting her sister. She would need that energy and focus. She would need it more soon than she thought, as Star dashed forward faking a right punch, only to present her to a left one that found its way past her guard and hit her in the stomach.

THUMP!

Hnng!

The punch knocked some air out of Tan and made her huddle down in defence. She would be vulnerable for a short moment while catching her breath, but given the chance she would charge forward with a gut punch of her own before going to grab one of Star's legs in an attempt to topple her over and make things go to the ground. From there, she would have two options; either pin her down or dealing some more punches and then jumping up and taking out some distance again.

While there was no credits involved for whoever walked out as the winner of this match, it was possible that there was some kind of pride in it. Siblings between.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Kreslin inclined his head briefly to Aloy as she spoke, giving her the recognition she and the rest of her organization had earned. Two Death Watch Reformation warriors stood guard beside him that very night after all. They had not been entirely happy to be selected to miss out on the party, but they had been promised to be relieved halfway through the festivities. Kreslin had promised them as well that they would be well rewarded for their service. The two silent sentinels watched as River Kryze River Kryze approached the Mand'alor, though they did not make any moves to stop her. They had seen Kreslin and River talking together on a few occasions before, and decided it best to simply let her pass.

Kreslin turned his head to the side as she called out to him, a small smile crossing his face, though it was not evident beneath his helmet. Pushing himself to his feet, Kreslin had only a moments warning before she turned shouting down at the partygoers below. "River, I do not need..." Before he could even finish his statement, she lost her balance, and plummeted towards the floor of the platform. He tried to reach out to stop her, but she somehow twisted during her fall, landing almost gracefully. Chuckling, he turned to accept a bottle that was thrown at him from below, liquid sloshing out of the already opened top.

Reaching up with his other hand, he removed his helmet. His slightly damp black and grey hair fell down across his face, freshly cut to just below his ears. His dark black beard reflected the bonfire light below as he raised the bottle to his lips, taking a quick swig from it. He then turned back to River, offering the rest of the bottle. "Well, your dates loss is certainly my gain. Would you mind holding this for a moment though, I need to make a...announcement." He did not wait long, though he gave her a brief smile, before turning to walk towards the edge of the platform.

He lifted his chin slightly as he looked around at the Mandalorians gathered together tonight, his people, and the true descendants of Manda'yaim. A wolfish smile came to his face as he raised his voice, calling out to them all.

"Mando'ade, my family, my people, hear me!" His voice echoed across the large gathering, partly due to his raised position, but mostly thanks to naturally loud voice. Sometimes being too loud had its advantages. He waited for them to quite down, eyes turning to him slowly. He let his gaze wander through the crowd, locking eyes with many of those present, some new, and others trusted veterans. They were all equal this night, the day they celebrated their freedom from the Sith, and their independence from a galaxy that had turned its back on them.

"Tonight, we celebrate our victory. Here, in the spot that the Sith made to shackle our people, we relish our freedom. On this day, we remember those who fell to get us this far, and cheer their memories in song and sport. With your blood, your dedication, and your warrior spirit, our people have a chance to build a new home. Thanks to all of you, the clouds that covered our future have begun to break." He paused for a moment, turning to look at the two Death Watch members. He gave them a brief nod, and they returned it. Both warriors took a step backwards, plummeting for a moment off the back of the platform before shooting into the air, hurtling towards the head of the Sith Emperors statue. They circled it once, before coming to a hovering position on either side of its head.

"On this day, I make you all a promise. Never again shall foreign powers rule Manda'yaim. Never again shall the fate of our people belong in the hands of the Sith, or the Jedi, or any other in this galaxy. To all of you, I swear, I shall not rest until our people have a home here that will last for centuries to come. I promise to you all, that on this day, the Mandalorian Union shall endure against all the threats of this galaxy, and bring forth a new era. On this day, the galaxy will know we are not to be challenged, not to be threatened, and not to be taken lightly. Those that have wronged us will be made to pay, and those that seek our submission shall be met in battle. Today, we will rewrite the history that the galaxy has made for us."

Kreslin threw his right fist into the air, howling the last words. "Today, Manda'yaim is free!" His words were echoed in action by the two Death Watch Reformation warriors in the air, who tilted their heads down slightly, and fired the rockets connected to their jetpacks. The two missiles flew towards the head of the Sith Emperor statue, slamming into it on either side as the two warriors moved away. The missiles themselves did little damage, but they ignited the charges that had been placed throughout the statue. A moment later, secondary explosions began erupting all along the length of the statue. The explosions grew in size and power as they pushed further and further down the statue, and chunks of debris began to fly off. Those chunks flying forward slammed into a shield that had been placed between the statue and the party for just this reason, while the rest of the debris flew off in all directions. It took several minutes for the explosions to finally come to an end, and the remnants of the statue to settle in the pile they had created.

In the statues place, blazing proudly from projects buried in the ground, was the mythosaur skull that blazoned the banners of the Mandalorian Union, and held such value to their people. The dark red image shown through the smoke and ash as it rose into the air, with Kreslin standing at its center from the crowds perspective. Lowering his hand, Kreslin looked out at the crowd before him once more, the wild smile on his face bleeding slightly from where a small piece of debris had somehow gotten through the shield.

"Long live the Mandalorian Union, and long live Manda'yaim!"

Turning his head to look at River behind him, his smile took on a more...personal aspect. "How is that for a party event?"

Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Aerith Krayt Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Shai Maji Shai Maji Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Raya Krayt Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui @

Stardust had her fist connect, a grin formed but quickly as it came it disappeared as she took a few steps back wanting this fight to be drawn out, looking to her sister she spoke

besides! Why are you pulling that attitude? If anything to see you among the vod make my worry lessen, means I dont ugh!

Talking and fighting almost never mixed, the punch commected and the wind left her, she tried to move back again but suddenly her leg was grabbed and she was toppled towards the ground! She felt the barren earth hit her back and immediately went on the fight as she pulled her legs in attempting to get under Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla and attempted to kick her off

A toothy grin spread along Shai's lips as she snickered at the girl's comment. "If you can actually get me drunk on ale, I'll pay you a hundred bucks." she quipped with a shrug. The girl introduced herself as Vaux and Shai raised her own glass towards her. "Shai Maji, nice to meet ya. And don't worry, I don't think she's in the right headspace now to notice." she quipped, glancing at Raya. Soon the drinking started and Shai made full use of her physical biology. Glass after glass she dumped into her gaping muzzle with impressive speed, likely even surpassing her challenger.

The glasses were piling up but Shai kept up her ludicrous speed. The only time she relaxed her pace was when Kreslin started his speech. She shifted to listen to the man but still kept sipping at her glass to keep up the competition. She finally stopped drinking when the two Death Watch members blew up the statue. She watched the explosions like a kid staring at an ice cream machine, her crimson eyes taking in every part of the big beautiful boom. "HELL YEAH!" she shouted with a raise of her glass before tipping it back. Just like that she was back to drinking. Though the explosion reminded her of something.

In a display of confidence she sat back and pulled out her datapad, opening the chat she had with Aerith. ::Hey Aeirh! You're missing oit here. We nist blew up the emprah's statue!:: she hurriedly typed out before setting it aside, focusing solely on her challenger once more. "How's it going that side!?" she called out with a smug grin, flashing the girl a wink over the pile of glasses. It was a good thing she received her mother's genes. Otherwise she would have been in very big trouble. Though the same could not be said about her bladder. Her body was starting to kick her ass for the punishment she was putting it through...

Aerith Krayt Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Raya Krayt

Raya Krayt

R

"Yeeeah." She replied almost nervously. It was a task she didn't feel nearly prepared enough to do but she was not in a state to worry about it now. She hadn't earned the title through combat the way her mother had and didn't feel worthy to bear it when there were so many more experienced warriors in the clan who she expected would be much better at the job than her. Still, the only way she could lose the title would be through a duel or death and neither appealed to her so she would do all she could to make the best out of the situation and hope she wasn't challenged by another clan member in the meantime.

"Nooo! I had..." She counted on her fingers then held her hand up to Shai's face. "Five drinks before." She informed her. Shai's teasing would've played on her mind had she been sober but at 8 drinks in she was unbothered by it and simply shrugged and smiled in response. "Yesss." She replied, grabbing Shai by the hand and trailing behind her until they got to the table where she placed herself behind her friend.

Raya didn't see Shai glance back at her as her eyes were focused on everything happening behind her and then Kreslin once the Mand'alor commanded their attention. She listened to the speech, a smile growing on her face as she did. The Mand'alor made some bold promises and she hoped they would last. The Sith occupation had devastated the planet and her people but never again. Clan Krayt would avenge all those lost needlessly in a crusade against the Sith, including their own alor.

"WOOO!" She cheered as she threw a fist in the air as she statue shattered into a shell of its former glory. "For Mandalore!" She shouted, prompting others to respond. Once the festivities had calmed down a little, she turned back to Shai to see how she was getting on. She placed her hands on Shai's shoulders and squeezed them as if hyping her for a fight. "You've got this." She told her encouragingly.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Aerith Krayt Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

“Good to see you survived…” Adenn’s words washed over him, acknowledged but purposefully ignored. Too many enemies lied down the road those words paved. Still he offered a polite nod and a smile that slipped onto his face like a carved mask. It was hollow, and you could see it in his eyes.

In the end Adden continued to speak, ignorant or uncaring of his carved smile and dead eyes. “And yeah, killed that beast finally. You can still see part of the carcass from here. Hell's Angel is more visible though, so we'll be safe.” Safe. Even after the fighting was over the word seemed meaningless. A simple lie told comfort those afraid of the dangers on those shadowed roads and twisting paths. “Maybe I can come see it at some point.” Whether he was talking about the hydra or Hell’s Angel was unknown even to him.

Kreslin stood, rising from the corner of his eye and drawing his attention. His old friend began to speak. It was a grand speech, one full of promise and emotion and whole hearted meaning. It was noise. The sounds of his voice washed over Venku, acknowledged but ignored. He clapped and yelled and called out “Oya!” like those around him but in the end the words were just sound that rushed over him like the rustling of cloth.

Then there was fire. Then there was fire and ash as the statue exploded from the head down. Then there was fire and ash and smoke that clogged his lungs. He couldn’t breath and the packed earth felt like the sands of his home, shifting and unsteady and ready to drop him into the forbidden thoughts and twisted pathways entombed beneath its golden grains. Then there was fire. Then there was death.

“Care for an ale, vod?” The voice of Adden cut through the desert like a flash of lightning. Or perhaps more like the scream of a dragon, distant, loud, and so very grounding. The sands calmed though they did not still. “Yes.” He desperately wanted that drink.

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Last edited:

Vaux was shocked at the pace Shai was able to just get rid of alcohol. What the heck was she? Vaux had to admit she couldn't keep pace most likely, but she figured she could still try for 100 bucks. Get her vod drunk... and herself. Either way, she'd keep going. Vaux just wasn't one to give up easy. She'd go through a few more glasses, no doubt starting to knock on her own bodies limits for liquid. She'd heard the stories one Tatooine of people literally drinking themselves to death with water, and she didn't want to be another footnote on that front.

As she drank, Vaux was stopped at the voice of the Mand'alor. She looked, the speech honestly pulling at her heart. A free Mandalore again. The Sith defeated. Home.... She smiled, looking as the man continued, and then.... BOOM! Vaux smiled and laughed as the statue was gone and replaced with a Mythosaur skull. "Oya!" She chuckled a little, drinking more before sighing.

The she was directed to all the cups Shai had gone through. Crap! Vaux looked at her, deciding to smirk back, though she was a bit surprised at the wink. The pilot held up another glass, chuckling. "As good as I can be, just hope my body can handle a little more. Felling a buzz yet?"

Raya Krayt Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Aerith Krayt

Luckily, the hastily thought up plan worked and Tan suddenly found herself on top of her sister. She tried to get a hold of her wrists, pinning them down above the head of the larger twi'lek. The adrenaline probably rushed through them both right now, though Tan had not the same vicious glow to her eyes as when she met some unknown random opponent she actually could and would beat the chit out of if given the chance. Damn it, this was Star laying beneath her!

''You started this, sis! Did you think I was going to bail out or take a dive in front of these people? I have to keep going! I have to- OOUGHH!''

The strong legs of her sisters hit her in the stomach and threw her to the side, making her hit the chalk ring with her back. It was just a scratch, realy. She had taken worse blows before. Under the influence of spice, and pressure from Mitch and his gang, she would take a blood spitting beating and still go on until the beatings simply became too much for her body. Later on, she developed an immense liking for it. The thrill, the power and the adrenaline kick got her going and it would sometimes surprise her opponents.

She groaned as she tried to stumble to her feet, but she did only come half way as a loud and awe-inspiring voice filled the air all the way to the fighting ring. Looking up, she saw her mand'alor speak from his spot.

"Mando'ade, my family, my people, hear me!"

As she stood up, the speech captivated the rutian for a moment as her hazel eyes became fixed on the alor and the guards now taking off and blowing that piece of Sith history to pieces. Her eyes was filled with admiration, she could not deny that. Time stopped. She was not alone anymore. She had not her own single cause to serve any longer. She would never fight a battle alone. She would have Aloy by her side. The mand'alor's speech only put word by word to what she felt. Star would have every chances in the galaxy to knock her down, if she wanted that, but Tan also counted on that her sister would have listened up too.

If Star would not take the chance, Tan would slowly turn her lowered head towards her sister, glancing up at her and offer a hand of a fight well fought. Physically she could go on for quite the while, it was no question about that, but she also felt resignation to her big sister. She was open to call it a draw, if she were.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind

Last edited:
She had gotten her sister off, taking a moment to get her breath she slowly started to stand up back to her full height, eyeing where her sister landed as she staked towards her ready to make her surrender when suddenly she heard the voice of Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind boom across the the powder arena as she stopped within 3 feet of her sister and looked up towards the statue of carnifex, soon a explosion took it and soon left what the skull of a mythosaur, shining proudly as she sighed and glanced back back to her sister and smiled, taking her hand before she pulled her closer and hugged her tightly

I'm never....ever...ever gonna leave you again sis, I swear on this and my honor as a mandalorian...I wont leave

With that she took a step back, spotting a familiar face in the crowd and grinned as she started pulling her sister along

come on Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla i gotta introduce you to my wife!
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

Ib0u1aM.png

T H E - R I N G

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla | Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind | Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus |

Aloy had looked back for just a brief moment, Being met with the sight of Tan'yill atop the green Twi'lek and pinning her down, Causing a momentary surge of excitement and joy as Aloy pumped her fists up in the air <"You got 'er Blue! You got 'er!">

" Mando'ade, my family, my people, hear me! " Suddenly the Mand'alor's voice rings out from behind her, Causing her to turn and glance from the fight to him and back again.

Damnit, Not now! She had to keep an eye on the fight, But a speech like this is important...

Begrudgingly, She turns around and crosses her arm, Listening to Mand'alor the Reclaimer speak. He spoke of rebuilding and cited his warriors as the reason for liberation before moving on to freedom and defying the Jedi and Sith, A noble cause but one she'd heard of before, And rarely seen truth in. But one thing stuck out to her: " Today, we will rewrite the history that the galaxy has made for us. "

These weren't the words of some guilded ruler that had been hiding in Jedi space while his people struggled. No, These were the words of a man who had struggled with them, Heard the twisted narrative and lies the outsiders had spun ever since the fall of mandalore. These were the words of a man who had seen and wanted the same things as she. If she were right, Than Mand'alor the Reclaimer would have her loyalty from then on.

When the speech had concluded, She gave a simple bow of her head in response to kreslin, Giving the explosions a moment before realizing that they'd never end before turning to Tan'yill and Stardust Solus.

" I'm never....ever...ever gonna leave you again sis, I swear on this and my honor as a mandalorian...I won't leave "

Sis? Tan'yill had a sister? And it was Kriffing Stardust?

" come on Tan'yill i gotta introduce you to my wife! " Ah, And one with similar tastes as well. Perhaps it runs in the family.

Seeing Tan'yill slowly dragged deeper into the party, Aloy considered joining them if only to catch up with her partner, Though hesitated.

Her cybernetic claw taps against the duracrete once or twice as Aloy glances at Darsch and then Cynthia Solus, Whom she did not recognize though was apparently offering some kind of recreational substance.

" Free joint's anyone? Self grown 100% pure mandalorian herbs "

<"I'm sorry. I appreciate it But I need to get going">
She says quickly before shouldering through the crowd, Slipping out suddenly beside Tan'yill and Stardust.

<"Blue, Wait!"> She stops suddenly, Staring blankly behind the visor before finally composing her words in her head.

<"I... Uhm. Congratulations on your last fight, Blue. Zabrak didn't stand a chance"> She laughs nervously, Glancing from Tan'yill to Stardust, Who she assumed would recognize her after their tense meeting on Mykr.

<"Sorry, I was just... Do you want to get a drink later? Darsch is here too... We could get that meeting out of the way and then... I guess see what happens?">

Gods Aloy, You're kriffing it all up as usual! The prospect of introducing the two to one another was simply dreadful, But she knew it had to happen eventually. Tan'yill was to become a Vizsla one day, And the three needed to figure out where they stood...

gcI0g1h.png

HptAml6.png

pZZ1QhF.png

Cynthia half ignored the speech as she took back a drag. "What's wrong?" Ca asked knowing when something was bothering Cynthia. "It's..." She sighed allowing that pause to linger for a moment as her mind wondered. "it's nothing Ca." Cynthia said as she began to look around her surroundings. All eyes was focused on Kreslin, except hers. "It's Ya — " "Ca please." her voice sounded defeated. "Yeah it is. This is a win for our people and yet I feel lost still. Even with star, the clan and everyone else around me trying to help... I feel like I have failed. I miss her Ca, it should be be my Mand'alor up there. Instead it's some stranger."

"Look, I know its hard and you was close to Yasha, you're still morning her loss and it will take time. Trust me from your memories I know better than anyone how you feel. However you need to look beyond the horizon. Even if you won't follow Kreslin as a leader, I know you will do what you've always done and look after our people. I mean you have united clans into a house even in a dark time. The Nite owls, Clan elder, Clan Kandosii, Clan Dralshy'a and Clan Shyyyo. They look to you to represent them, they've vowed to fight by the side Clan Solus. Even though Yasha is not physically here. I believe she lives on in you and those who hold her in their hearts. Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."
The speech stopped as she took another drag. She could feel lighter and that was not just the drug, but talking to Ca helped ground Cynthia.

One of the people she had approached turned down the offer of the recreational drug and ran over to where star was. They had stopped fighting now meaning she could go greet her riduur. Cynthia would walk over with both bags in one hand. "Hey riduur." Cynthia said moving close enough to give star a kiss on the cheek. "So sister huh?" Cynthia's head turned to look at the blue twi'lek. "Make you my sister in-law then. I'm Cynthia Solus." She would drop the bags and reach out to shake the woman's hand.

Interacting with Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

close by Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Raya Krayt Shai Maji Shai Maji Vaux Gred Vaux Gred River Kryze River Kryze Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

bJYbnIs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom