Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Date with the Runt (Levy)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]

Noah chuckled at Levy and what she said. "Hehehe. Sounds like a very Levy thing of you to do." Noah informed her and took note that she said the Yaim'la was docked at the the starport. "The starport, the starport, the military starport or the civilian starport?" Noah asked as he took another turn, they we're both in the same area but required different methods to enter.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"The military, most of my sisters have standing in the protectorate." She was relaxing now to head back and prepare for sleep and anything else really as she watched her hand moving in the air from the speeder flying towards the ports. THe air was making colors as it went over her hand

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah nodded as she said this, it made since, he had seen a few Willamina's show up on the Pyre and ODF roster that he had 'acquired' from a particularly drunk female ODF logistics officer. "Alright, I need you to open my glove box. In there should be my military ID that should get us into the starport. If their isn't an ODF MP guarding the gate."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy was looking at him for a moment while she reached in and was searching for his ID with a grin on her face. The place they were going was a fun one and she was short enough she could prop her legs up while leaning back just a little. She found the ID finally and presented it to him. "There we go."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah smiled as Levy handed him his military ID and he took it. It was a pretty standard looking ID. Picture in the upper right corner with all his basic info listed down the left side, things like blood type, hair color, skin color, eye color, height, weight and other things like rank and pay-grade as well as MOS. Driving around another corner Noah smiled again at Levy. "Do you have yours on you? I might need it as well. The ODF is very picky after that incident with the shipyards."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy looked at him and slid from her bra... well where it would be if she was wearing a bra an ID and a small thing of spice as the neon blue was there. "YeahI usually keep it with me." She was watchign him while she was moving and in her position watching what was there on her ID... "And I am going to still want those guns."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah reached over and deftly snatched Levy's ID and the small thing of spice in a display of speed and flexibility that was a surprising for a man of his size. Holding the thing of spice Noah made sure to keep a tight grip on it. "First don't do spice in my speeder, I don't want my speeder smelling like a spice den and second, don't worry about your pistols they'll get done and I'll have 'em withing three weeks."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy looked at him and raised an eyebrow while she gave a trembling lower lip with a grin on her face. "Fine and I'll keep you to that." She had more of a grin on her face now though while sliding it back into a slip but also having some fun. "Though I will say this last time and it was good I had a hit and watched my hand move for hours."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rolled his eyes at Levy when her lower lip started to tremble. "Levy, I live with a thirteen year old. The lower lip thing doesn't work on me." Noah informed her with a chuckle a he put the small bag of spice he had taken from Levy back into her hand. "Now can you be a good girl and promised me you won't do the spice in my speeder?" Noah asked with a bit of sarcasm and a grin.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She glared at him for the little one and put it away. "I can but once out no promises, we shall just have to see what happens." There was a grin and there was a look over some of the things while waiting for him. "But you were more then agreeable and wew will get to have some real fun with it. Just wait until I have a tank or walker again... ain't nothing going to survive us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom