Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Date with the Runt (Levy)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]

Noah chuckled when Levy mentioned Maramere. "Maramere, that would have been a nice place to vacation at. You know, if it hadn't been for the whole pirates with a bio weapon of mass destruction and also those pirates. I remember stabbing those couple of pirates with my vibroblades and then taking out a few of them with grenades and then you of course came in firing off those slugthrowers of yours and tossing grenades." Noah said, reminiscing with a chuckle about event four years past. Noah's face then screwed into one of curiousity as he brought his left hand up and began to trace the tattoo on Levy's right arm. "You know I've always wondered why and where you got this."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She remembered that well enough and the idea of the fighting brought more enjoyment to her as she felt him tracing her tattoo and she looked at it with a grin. "Well I shot a lot of people and was in a spice den, this was before Basaba and my sisters found me. I got the tattoo because an offer for some businessman wanted atrisian girls and gave them brands."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah shrugged and began to trail his finger further up Levy's arms and getting to her shoulder, purposely teasing her. "I've heard of people getting tatted for weirder reasons I mean I heard in the SFD who got a tattoo on his back of his face on his so and I quote: 'They could identify his body when his head got blown off.'" Noah stated with a chuckle not even bothering to stop sliding his finger up Levy's shoulder and neck.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him and laughed a little at that. "Well that is cheerful for now though you should set the good example to your daughter and not have a first date be all about this. What kind of example will that set, maybe after those guns and after some good explosions. I know my people are always going after some pirate and merc groups in the outer rim. Maybe do a little rim job for them, might not be big and grand like the Pyre.... but I'll be there and my armor does require someone to peel me out of it."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled and patted Levy on the cheek. "Well you did say first date so that basically confirms that there will be more so I think I can handle that." Noah said as he pushed himself off the table and walked back over to the table he had set his pistols on, picking them up and slapping a mag in each of them and then slipped them into his shoulder holsters making sure they were secure so they wouldn't fall out. "Merc and pirate groups huh? I'll think about it. I'd have to get someone to watch Mel while I'm gone. Because I refuse to let her come with me on a trip like that and nothing you say will change my life."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Well she would be able to play with Tysk's kids. They are about her age... the girls at least the boy she had is a little younger." She said it with a smirk hoping down as she stretched. The dress was uncomfortable sure and she would have preferred to wear her holsters with shorts and a tank top. Would have been a lot more enjoyable at least as she was rolling her shoulders now all riled up. "Alright come on she will be missing you and my sisters will wonder where I am... and they have beskads.... also guns to come and find you. You have not seen a group of willamina sisters when they have a goal."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah sighed when Levy mentioned that Mel could play with Tysk's kids. "Like I said before Levy, I'll think about. There's more to think about than just what I'm going to do with Mel. I'm the second in command of the Pyre, I can't just get up one day and decide to go galavanting around the galaxy with my girlfriend and her family." Noah said a bit seriously and then chuckled. "No matter how fun it would be." Noah added with a wink. When Levy began talking about Mel missing him and her sisters wondering where she was Noah laughed. "And you've never seen a Corek with a mission. We tend to take the term: 'any means necessary' to the extreme. But what about that drink I promised you."

[member="Noah Corek"]

That got a laugh from her while she was walking and ran a hand through her hair. "Well then we'll see what happens. I do know the real fun in any mission is the chase and rush you get. I get it each time I hold those guns in my hands." She was leading the way back towards the speeder and flicked away what was left of the deathstick while taking out one of the regular cigs and lighting it. "So when are you going to tell Mel she has a new mommy cause you know mandalorians... we don't plan, we don't really court we knock you kon the head with a big stick and drag you to our barracks in the jungle."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled at Levy's mention of Mandalorian romanticism. "You know for some reason I think I'd be completely fine with that. I'll tell her when your with me cause I've read its better for children. So I've heard really. But you do realize that at some point I am going to ask you to marry me right?" Noah told her with a bit of a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Though none of that big wedding poodoo. I'd prefer a small Mandalorian wedding with just your family and mine and some friends. Though we shouldn't have to worry about that for a while." Noah informed her and then opened the door to the firing range for her.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy looked at him and spoke as she was holding the cig between her lips. "Or I can just knock you with my stick and say the words there. It really is that simple. No ceremony aside from drinking which is how I am going to convince you to get a tattoo of my face on you or pink armor... I have just the idea for it to." There was a smirk on her face while she was moving.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rolled his eyes when Levy mentioned knocking him over the head with her stick. "Damn Levy if you want to have sex with me you don't have to knock me out. Hell I'd do it right now if you'd want to." Noah joked with a chuckle as they finally came back to the Tauntaun and Noah opened the door for Levy and hopped inside himself. Once he was inside to turn the key and the Tauntaun sputtered to life. "You know I think I'll take you up on that offer to go with you and your sisters. Might as well bring Mel with me as well. It'll be good for her to be around her new family."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy gave a shocked gasp as she looked at him getting to the speeder. "How crude, besides it is much more fun this way and need to see what will come of the real fun we get to have." There was a smirk on her face though while she sat in the speeder. "Besides I want those guns first, maybe some really nice and pretty things... Make you work and flex those muscles."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah snorted when Levy said he was being crude. "Your saying how being crude? Look who is calling the kettle black." Noah said as he pulled the speeder out of the parking lot and into traffic. "If you wanna see me flexing my muscles come by my place when I'm working out. I've got my own private gym set up in my apartment. Being the Colonel of the Pyre has its perks."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him while batting her eyelashes and failing to look innocent. "Yeah but I am a female I can get away with it." The smirk was on her face though as they were going. "Besides you have to come to Dxun first, there are traditions and ceremony.. such as you meeting our clan mother officially." He had met Tysk but as a soldier not as the mother of the clan and her older sister.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rolled his eyes at Levy's failed attempt at looking innocent. When she spoke of Dxun Noah shuddered. "I remember Dxun from my days in the Republic. It's a mostly jungle planet filled with all sorts of dangerous creatures and dangerous plants. So you know, perfect place for a clan of amazonian Mandalorian warrior women to call home." Noah said and stopped as they came to a red light. Noah decided while he was driving was the best to drop something on Levy. "Levy, I know you won't agree to this but," Noah swallowed the lump in his throat before continuing. "but if we have any children. I want them to be raised Corek and not Willamina."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She nearly choked with that. "Your already talking about children.." There was a look at him as she laughed a little with her hands rubbing together. "And it might be possible, though if they are daughters they are going to be wanted by my sisters. If you want to fight Basaba on depriving her of having a niece she can see each morning you have no idea what is going to happen in that war. Plus Dxun is a great place to grow up you get to see cool animals, lots of family and she'll be able to grow up big and strong like the rest of her family.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rolled his eyes at Levy's laughing, over the years she hadn't changed. "I'm a creature of habit Levy and one of my habits is making sure every little detail is taken care of before preceeding. It's a old habit I picked up from my time in the SFD, meticlous planning was needed for those ops." Noah said as he drove. All the sudden a light that was green not a second earlier turned red, forcing Noah to slam the brakes causing him, and Levy, to go jostling forward, almost hitting his head against the dash. "Fucking piss!" Noah said, slamming his hand on the dash.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy was looking at him and listening as she then felt herself going forward and her cig smacked into the dash as it bent and she hit her head... "Oww." The look she gave to it while looking and reaching for a blaster that wasn't there. "Damn I want to go and shoot someone now." Her look though was at Noah while she flicked her bent cig out. Then she was replacing it. "This is why I am not allowed to drive, I'd be chasing him down.... and because Basaba says I can't reach the floor sometimes."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah laughed when Levy said what she did. "Yeah no offense but please don't start shooting inside my speeder. I just got the blood out from the last person who bleed in here." Noah informed her and then pulled the speeder forward once it the light turned green. When Levy mentioned the reason she wasn't allowed to to drive he chuckled again. "Wow, your sisters love to remind you how short you are don't they?" Noah asked with a grin as he took a turn and then remembered something. "Uh Levy, I don't know where your staying."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him. "No they don't remind me they tease me and then I shoot things and we drink while I go off to party." She said it while thinking it over and then he said he didn't know where she was and she looked around. "Oh I am near the starport we have the Yaim'la docked."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom