Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Date with the Runt (Levy)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]
Noah looked at himself in his bathroom mirror, he had to admit, he looked more like he was going out to the range than going on a date. Dressed in his Omega Pyre fatigues with his Colonel rank patch on a velcro patch in the middle of his chest. Breath on his hand, Noah found that he still had some pretty bad breath and walked over to the sink and began to brush them. That was until he heard the door bell ring. "Melissa, get that please?" Noah asked his daughter, who sighed and stood up and walked to the door.

"How did I agree to this?" The small atrisian stood there with a lotus stick between her lips while she stood on the Yaim'la and was looking at the others who were there... it didn't help that the outfit they gave her to wear was a slinky mini dress on them designed for formal things to do.... It even had a loop for them to store their club and she crossed her arms while Sayuri spoke. "Most likely because you thought he was saying colors and high..." Oh yeah that was right she had been. "No... well maybe but deathsticks are not that bad." She got a look and the larger sister pushed her out of the ship as she went to grab her guns. "NOOO you can't take your guns you have no space to keep them hidden." Hahaha watch her she would hide them someplace even if she had to walk funny while she was walking and her bare shoulders with tattoo's were on display while she went off to her date and going for the door while listening for anything inside.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
When the door was opened Levy would be meet with a girl, though do the fact that the girl was taller than Levy, she might have thought this was Noah wife. "Dad your date is here!" Melissa yelled out. Noah shook his head as he walked into the room. "Hey Mel, why don't you say it a little louder, I don't think the people on Mandalore heard you." Noah informed his loud mouthed daughter as he walked out into the living room. Of course instead of his eyes being on his daughter, his eyes were immediately drawn to Levy and for the first time in the few years that he knew her, she was wearing a dress and not a modest dress but a mini dress. "Woah, I hope you don't mind me say Levy, but this is the sexiest I've seen you."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Mini dress to willamina standards... seven foot women were hard to shop for so on her it was larger and more modest. She looked from the kid to Noah for a moment and dug a hand around for a moment before coming away with a small silver plated case that opened to show cigs, lotus and deathsticks. She offered one to the kid and popped one for herself. Speaking as it hung there between her lips. "Why thank you, and my sisters said if I am not back by midnight they'd have one of the basilisk's hunt you down." She waited to see what the kid said before sliding it back and running a hand through her hair coming away with a small firepaste and rubbing the tip until it ignited. "NOw come on, there is a lot of fun you can have and most places don't like smoking."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Melissa was reaching out to grab one of the offered cigs from Levy that was of course before Noah's hand reached out and smacked her hand away. "Nice try but no." Noah told his daughter with a stern look on his face. Melissa just rolled here eyes and stalked towards her room before closing the door. Chuckling Noah turned towards Levy and smiled. "Children right? And only one basilik? Tell Basaba she's getting soft. You know, on second thought don't tell her that, I'd rather not wake up with her standing over me with a beskad. That seems like something she'd do. So got anywhere special you wanna go?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

She had to smirk with that and slid the case away before she was thinking about it. "I think it would be more you'd wake up in the jungle but someplace special not really." She didn't usually go out to eat but was glad to go wherever he wanted to go while blowing out a line. "I am up for wherever you think is nice and preferably someplace that allows smoking... or betting, or has good drinks."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah scratched his chin as he thought about place that he could take Levy to where she could smoke, they could both have some good drinks and maybe do a little bit of gambling on the side. "I think I know a good place where we can have all three. Come with me so we can get going, my Tauntaun is parked outside." Noah said as he motioned for Levy to follow him outside.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy looked at him for a moment and shrugged with a smirk on her face. "Alright then show me." She brought a hand up to pull her hair back while looking up at Noah. She started to walk and was waiting for him while letting the cig in her mouth come out as small circle just to have some fun. The cig sitting between her fingers.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

After a minute of walking they finally got to the buildings garage and more specifically to Noah's Tauntaun which turns out wasn't a real Tauntaun but a Tauntaun FAV Noah used for transportation when he was home on Fondor. "Hop in and we'll be on our way." Noah told her as he opened the driver side door and pulled himself up and into the cab. Of course being a gentleman before Noah started the Tauntaun he reached over and opened the door for Levy.

Levy was looking at him as they were walking and as she finished her cig popped out another one. She even put a deathstick behind her ear under the hair for later just in case but was actually rather enjoying it. Wasn't trying anything yet but she suspected liquid courage would fix that and then they were at a speeder as she hopped in brushing off her arm. "Alright then lets go."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah started up the Tauntaun and pulled out of the parking garage showing off his expert, of course the write meant that with as much sarcasm as possible since he is also a terrible driver. As they were driving Noah decided to start up a little small talk, you know get the ball rolling. "You know Levy in the, what two or three years? We've known each other we have learned next to nothing about our personal lives. So, you wanna spill first or should I?" Noah asked as non-chalantly as he could.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy sat there and looked at him for a moment as she leaned over and spit outside the window over the edge into the garage with a grin on her face for a moment before speaking. "Well you know most of what others do about me. I like to fight, am the shortest of my sisters and our dad was very hands on with the women who worked with him." She blew out a line... "And well I do enjoy a good gun that can shoot everything. Nothing like a day on the range."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rolled his eyes when Levy leaned over and spit out of the window. 'The more things change the more they stay the same.' Noah thought to himself with a chuckled and reached to turn on the radio, smiling when one of his favorite songs came on. "You know what I meant with what I said Levy. Hell I know more about fething Basaba's personal life than I do yours and to get Basaba to talk about stuff like that is like trying to pry open a star destroyer hangar door with a crowbar."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She had to laugh at him with that comment and spoke. "Alright alright I'll tell you what you want to know.... But I have no idea what you want to know. Most of my sisters are massive giants and I am the runt who smokes and drinks a little to much while getting into drunken brawls." She looked at him still though taking another drag. "And well when the time comes.... I'll make it easy and use the clan stick on you."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled and shook his head. "Anything and everything. Hobbies, where you were born, where you were born, what you did before you came to the Protectorate and so on. Hell I'll even answer any questions you have so its fair." Noah told her focused on driving and taking a glance over at Levy every now and then. Her statement about the infamous Willamina stick got his attention. "Woah, that's a real thing? I thought that was a rumor and Basaba was kidding."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"When have you known Basaba to joke?" She looked at him and sat there with a smirk. "As for where I was born... Nar Shadda a little whore house our father visited because he could. I grew up there and Basaba found me in one of the spice dens strung out and took me home." She said it more matter of fact while she was looking forward.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah shrugged, Levy had a point, he had known Basaba longer than he had know her and he had only seen her crack a joke three or four times. That made it about a average of a joke per year. "I was born and raised on Coruscant. Mid-levels. Right above the poverty of the lower levels and right below the rich bastards of the upper levels. Mom was a nurse and, big surprise, dad was a soldier. Two younger siblings, a brother, the youngest, and a sister, the middle child."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She was listening to that and got a better picture, the crowning jewel of the galaxy was the same as every other place in the universe for raising people and she spoke flicking her cig. "I see well at least you knew your father." She said it sitting there and wanting to get another while she was looking around the city. "So what kind of fun are you looking for? I know some have a thing for Atrisian girls, the spice den was full of them and zeltrons plus some twi'leks." She was grinning a little though. "Also I think we'll have some fun once we go to the range."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

When Levy said the at least he knew his father Noah faces hardened. "Levy, my father wasn't there for my birth. I said he was my father. Never said he was my mothers husband. My mom divorced my father when I was two because he she found out not only was he a cheating bastard but he was taking his shoreleave with another woman. After that I didn't meet my father until I was eleven and that was only for three days. The man who I see as my true father is my uncle. He taught me all about my clan. All about my clans history, our Code and every combat technique employed by my family. He was also the father of my siblings." Noah said as he turned a corner he could feel his anger rising and took a sharp right turn. "Feth the bar. I need to bleed some anger so we're going to the range."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him and her face hardened a little mostly at the change of plans. She was all dressed up pretty like for a bar and not for shooting. Oh he was going to get it and he looked at the kid and him. "Well then.... this is going to be a fun time but going to hope for big and loud guns. I didn't get to bring mine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom