Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Date with the Runt (Levy)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Levy Willamina"]

Noah chuckled and then patted her thigh a bit lovingly. "Eh, don't worry, the range we're going to will have enough weapons to take down a small army. I had it built a few months back for the Pyre. The guys always use to get in trouble because the pick fights with ODF regulars so I had to go as far as building an entirely new range."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She was more then certain she had been involved in one... two or maybe ten of those fights as she was thinking about it. A small grin on her face at the idea of enough weapons for a small army. "Oh you do know just what to say to make a girl all buttery... now come on ravish me with all the slugs to shoot at things and lets let off some steam." She really wanted to blow things up and the deathsticks narcotics were kicking in as she was watching her hand move in the speeder with the wind.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled and looked over at Levy with a grin. "Oh I know what the ladies like." Noah said a bit slyly as he turned the corner and drove down a long street. "You know Levy, the ODF MP's that always were the ones who broke up the fights always use to say that there was a single woman who took the brawls to the extreme. They said she was short, black hair and black eyes. Wore either a tank top and shorts or a set of Beskar'gam. She had a sort of tribal tattoo on one of her arms. They asked me if I knew the person. You know what I said?" Noah asked with a bit of a smirk and a chuckle. "I said nope, doesn't ring any bells."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him gasping with her hand coming up to her chest. "Are you saying I am short?" She had a took of total surprise on her face before laughing. "Ah don't worry about it... Basaba does the same thing and she is related to me." She perked up a little more though in anticipation at getting to shoot things while she cracked her knuckles.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled a bit as he looked over at her. "I'm not saying your short but compared to people like me and Basaba your are. And besides your not short your uh fun sized." Noah said with a grin and finally pulled up in front of the firing range and hopped out and quickly opened the door for Levy, because even though he killed for money he was still a gentleman.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Fun... sized... Levy turned her head slowly and there was a look in her eyes as they were pulling up and her reflex was the exploding knife she could take but was more then ready for the range as the speeder stopped and Noah was getting the door as she came out and looked up at him her eyebrow twitching. She was going to shoot something... violently with lots of slugs or a rocket launcher. She didn't speak but was taking his arm as she walked towards the doors plotting and had a wicked smirk on her face at the idea of blowing something up... "Assault blaster... no rocket launcher... with three shots at the same time and it locks on."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah was a man who had seen many things in his life that would scare many men but the grin that was plastered across Levy's face and the things that she kept muttering to herself sent a shiver up his spine. But deep down Noah liked it. A woman like Levy is what Noah always looked for, a woman just as crazy and trigger happy as him, not only could she maybe outshoot him but he was pretty sure she could go toe with him in a drinking contest. Noah chuckled as they walked through the front door. "Don't worry Levy there will be plenty of weapons for you to fire. I'm pretty sure we have at least two of everything from the Pyre armory here."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy liked the sound of that while she was moving inside and looked at her dress while she was standing still for a moment. Looking up while she got a cig with a grin. "Well that will be worth it." She was moving to start working on getting the ammo while she spoke. "Come on then, lets go and have some fun. I feel like shooting something that explodes."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled as he went to grab some weapons for them to use. Noah was gone for a few minutes before he came back and true to his word he came back with a few heavy weapons for them to use. Heavy weapons like a OPRC-1, a ARGH-HVKF-MD-1, a Mk I Boltgun, a Mk II Boltgun, a OPML-1, a OPR-2, two OPP-2's and a Lancer Mark III for good measure. Not to mentioned he had brought a few of his own personal weapons.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy was looking at the guns and chewed her lip taking them in.... She settled for lack of a better term and looked at the wo handguns while holding them and tested the weight for a moment. Her thumb holding her case as she slid out a cig and moved to take aim. Firing down range with the shots going into the target as she brought the barrel to her cig and ignited it. Actually retaking aim and firing the clips to empty on the handguns before speaking. "Ehhh their weight is simple and I prefer my hand loaded rounds."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah rubbed his chin and then smiled and then reached into a duffel bag he had gotten from the back of the truck he had driven here. Reaching in Noah pulled out two pistols. "Here try these out. Those are my custom Tenloss Model 9- Type 11's. .45 slugs, you can switch from energy enveleoped slugs to standard slugs. Ten round double stacked magazine, lightweight and durable polymer grip with titanium-alusteel alloy being used for all metal components. All in all a pretty durable and hard hitting gun in a lightweight package."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Levy looked at the guns and raised an eyebrow as she set the oens in her hands down and touched them. Her hands going over the grips while she kept the cig between her lips. She still wasn't use to the idea of a gift but holding the guns in her hand she zoned out as he went over what was in the gun and instead focused on what she really wanted to see looking down the sights with her hands. She looked down them and spoke. "So Noah, how good are you are duel wielding these?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah smiled at Levy as he took the pistols from her hands and took up a loose stance and raised the pistols down range. Noah then looked over at Levy and smiled and squeezed of a series of shots, emptying both magazine. When Levy looked down range she would see that the target, a holo target of man wielding a blaster pistol, had multiple red marks on them in two specific areas. Ten of the reds mark we grouped in a smiley face on his head while the other ten were grouped in a winking face on the chest.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She watched him and slowly crossed her arms over her chest while holding back a grin. Ah so he wanted to be a wise guy huh. She'd show him and levy opened her mouth while she was walking towards him. The guns were more important but she turned to look down range while lighting a cig and whipping from behind her ear a deathstick. "Yeah you can shoot, wouldn't have your position if that was the case but where is the style? Where is the fun? You should be making more a statement with your shots then a show." As she said it though she had reloaded and was holding out gun out with one arm while she turned her head to look at and then up at Noah firing until it clocked. Then her other hand came up from below while she raised an eyebrow leaving the target of the man without his digital manhood.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah sighed as he went over to the table and grabbed a fresh magazine of ammo, sliding it into his pistol and thumbing the slide release. Turning back and walking over to Levy, Noah looked at her before pressing a few buttons on the booth and the target became smaller, simulating the size it would be if it was at about two hundred. "Levy, killing isn't a enjoyment for me, well not anymore, or a hobby its a job. And just like with every other job I've ever had I'm quick, clean and methodical. No unnecessary pain felt, no tricks or style, just plain simple death." And as he said this Noah aim down the sight of his pistol and not even a second later pulled the trigger, the bullet went flying through the air and hit the target in the head, directly between. "Quick, clean and methodical like I said. No wasted bullets, no wasted time and no unnecessary pain to the target."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"This is why you need a girl." She looked at him while standing there and moved the deathstick between her finger. "You're always so serious, loosen up. If I was as tense as you I would have snapped and become like our clan mother Tysk or all serious like Basaba. You don't want to be like Sarge do you? All gruff and serious while spending several hours a day to make sure your beard looks gruff enough?" She said the last as a joke though and hopped onto the counter with the weapons. Ignoring the powerpack she was sitting on as it rolled to the side. "So is this you new plan? Promise me dinner, then take me someplace to get me all riled up?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah raised a eyebrow when it was mentioned that he needed a girl. "Volunteering to be that girl Levy?" Noah asked as he looked over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow and a grin. Chuckling Noah made sure to hit the mag release and then rack the slide so the pistol wouldn't fire off the round that was in the chamber, of course Noah hadn't built a safety into the gun, not believing in safeties. After placing the pistol on the counter in front of him Noah turned around at Levy's voice and raised an eyebrow. Walking forward Noah stood only a foot in front of her, arms crossed with a smirk. "What if this was my master plan from the beginning?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him getting that close and spoke. "You sure you want this? You ready for the danger and wild ride that comes from dating a Willamina? Remember Aedan Miles, he married one and then went coo coo for coco puffs. Tysk's husband disappeared with the private she was training... and at any point in time you are liable to walk in on me snorting a line off a twi'leks backside while firing automatic weapons cause I can see the air rippling." She said the last part but didn't flinch. "But alright I'll see that,,,,, but only if you make me a gun and not some easy to make one. No I need something dangerous... something new and shiny. Pistols with shatter pistol for the barrels and micro missiles under the barrel, targeting computers and balanced to carry them in two hands."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah chuckled as he walked closer, spreading Levy's legs to step between them. Noah put his hands on Levy's hip and grinned at her. "I'm going to let you in on a little secret Levy, after eleven years of working in a super-secret black ops unit as basically a government sanctioned assassin I can tell you this without a doubt. I've already lost my sanity a long time ago. Also if you can at least cut back on the spice I'd surely appreciate that, especially in front of Mel. I am trying to raise her to be better than me for what its worth." Noah said with a chuckled and when Levy started going on about him making her a new set of pistols Noah pressed his thumb against he lips to shut her up. "The first idea is possible and so is the fourth but the second and third are a little beyond me but I'll see what I can do." Noah said the last part with a wink.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She looked at him as he stood there and looking up squeezing and while in a dress it wasn't as impressive as in armor but hey what could you do and she looked at him as he described the things he could do with the weapons. The smirk on her face though while one hand came out tapping his chest. "So you can make a shatter pistol balanced for me to use with two hands but none of the crafty targeting assist programs or under barrel micro missiles.... That is disappointing. Would have been a lovely display to have a chance not running out of grenades. Remember that time on Maramere when we needed them, we could have solved so many problems with them attached to the bottom of the guns."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom