Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old member returning - where to start?

Good evening, folks!

I recently discovered my old profile from let's say YEARS ago and am at a bit of a loss since I am let's say OLD and now am interested in reviving it. I'm not even sure if any of my old friends are still active anymore on this.

Question: should I treat this profile like a new character and follow some new member guidelines? Or is there a post or guidelines for old farts who perhaps want to get back into the game and are stunned by all the new fancy technology? I love this profile and character and want to keep it.

Thanks for your help.

Love,

Winn

Malica Drezyan Malica Drezyan

Hey there! Welcome Back :)

Like the others said you can feel free to pick up your old character anywhere you want. You can reboot her, partial reboot, or just continue her as you pplease. I have a lot of characters myself so I tend to rotate them where threads are available - Or wherever my muse takes me.

It's pretty similar to what you'd be doing if you wanted to pick up where you left off. There's our handy dandy getting started guide if you wanted to take a gander and get familiar with things again.

Otherwise - If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom