Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh look its... what are they called? (Minna)

Minna nodded, looking around the clearing and examining the river. She liked natural places like this, the gardens at the Jedi Temple didn't feel as natural. Resting her walking stick on a tree, she walked over to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and bowed. "Ready, I am."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra looked over at the river and concentrated, pulling out a dozen or two fist sized stones and setting them infront Minna. "Hit me with them, Telekinesis only, and dont try to use it on too many at once or you will tire out quickly." She waited, ready to start moving to dodge the stones. [member="Minna"]

Minna nodded, closing her eyes as she extended her arms towards the rocks. Using her right hand, she reached out to the force, and in turn, lifted one of the rocks slowly. Opening her eyes, she flicked her hand towards [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] with the rock following almost instantly to fly at her. Without waiting, Minna used the force lift another rock with her left hand, which quite slowly rose until she could throw it. The last rock's speed was considerably less than the first, but it would hit nonetheless hard if Alexandra didn't dodge.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled as Minna didnt even hesitate, which was much easier for her and as such she started moving, the rock impacting behind her off to her right as she moved out of the way of the first and then the second sailing past her leg, almost a moment too late for her to dodge. She watched Minna now, curious in what more the woman could do, it seemed she was taught a bit of Telekinesis after all before hand. So she settled into a more battle ready like footing and waited, watching the woman and the stones as she waited for the next one to be sent at her. [member="Minna"]

Minna figured she could push herself, and used both of her hands to raise two rocks at once, her eyes now closed to improve her concentration. Upon opening her eyes quickly, she flung them both at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] with one aiming for left and the other aiming for her right. After releasing them into the air, she breathed out, it seemed it had drained a bit of her energy doing that. But she felt she had achieved something new, which kept her going with enough energy for anything else.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled as both came at her and she moved to roll under the one sent to her left, mking sure she hadnt been hit though it had passed close to her head. "Good, that was good, continue." She remained in that ready stance, working purely by her own body with no use of the force to speed up her body's motions or slow down the stones, she saw no reason to impede the other woman's progress so why not make things harder for Alex too. [member="Minna"]

Minna reached out her right arm again, picking up another rock and flicking her hand forward. This time, the rock spun as it flew towards [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . Without thinking again, Minna repeated the same action to pick up and throw another three rocks, one after the other, with a few seconds inbetween each throw. She was feeling confident now, and part of her wanted to catch Alexandra out.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked, surprised for a moment at the abilities of the woman and even catching a rock in the arm which bruised but did not break anything. "Good, continue." She was ready now though, not underestimating the woman again as she even fed a bit of the force into her muscles to speed her up and make things easier for her to dodge. Force speed as it was called, it would allow her to move past her human limits and find a even harder target for [member="Minna"] to hit if she could. That was the point of all this after all, to challenge and improve the student.

The Apprentice's energy was drained, but her determination to improve kept her going. She started lifting two rocks at once, throwing them within a second or so after each other. Her eyes no longer closed, as she felt her powers improving, allowing her to lift them at will with ease. She threw two pairs of rocks at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , before taking a small rest to regain the breathe she had been holding. "A little tiring, it is. But, worth it, it will be." Minna nodded, regaining her energy.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra found herself relying on the force speed and precognition as she watched a rock nearly hit her shoulder and another passing close enough to hit her robes but not her. Then she took a rest and Alexandra herself paused to sit down and breath in herself, bring over her a feeling of calmness like before. "Sit down and rest, theres no need to keep pushing yourself to the brink of passing out, slow and steady helps keep our bodies from killing themselves over training." [member="Minna"]

Minna nodded, sitting down cross-legged in her meditating position. She closed her eyes and lowered her head, clearing her mind to allow her to rest easier. After a few moments of cleansing her thoughts, she opened her eyes and looked at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . "What is your goal in life, Master?" Minna asked, a look of curiousity on her face.

Alexandra Feanor

"To teach, to learn, and to retire with a better understanding of the force than when i had started. That is really my only true ambition for now, to learn and to teach, no power, no position, just my place here to spread and collect the knowledge of the Galaxy and to understand the force in ways that neither Sith or Jedi can. What is your dream minna?" Her eyes found the woman as she spoke and then Alexandra's own question flowed to [member="Minna"].
[member="Minna"]

Minna thought for only a few seconds. "To become a Knight, so that teach others, I can. Not for the title, but for the chance to spread the knowledge." She paused for a moment before adding. "Maybe a place on the council, I would like to gain. To help this order grow." The Apprentice nodded, finishing her answer. Her thoughts flickered to those of her mother, a Jedi Knight. She chose the wrong path... Minna thought, before dismissing the thoughts and returning her attention to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] .

Alexandra Feanor

"Perhaps you will be on the council, perhaps when i am dead or perhaps when i am not. But for now lets work on your first dream, becoming a knight and forging your place of note in the galaxy, we are not like the Jedi and Sith, much of your experience wont be gained in their wars unless you act like me and fight as a mercenary to test yourself. There is no garentee of success in any study but i am sure you will excel give time. Do you wish to train more in the saber or in the force?"

[member="Minna"]

"The Force, my main focus is. Adept in the saber form of Ataru I am, but a priority, it is not." Minna looked to the river, watching the water flow. "Improve my connection with the force, I aim to." She nodded, looking back to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . "Both sides of the force."

Alexandra Feanor

"Its difficult to study both, it takes control of your emotions but not repression, it takes a mind that can establish a line that it wont cross and when it does..." She looked at her own hands for a moment, having crossed that line before in the heat of battle it was a line that held power but also that changed you easily. "You lose everything about you and become far more powerful, but far more reckless and dangerous to yourself and others." [member="Minna"]

"Knew this path was hard, I did. Chose it anyway, I have." Minna linked her fingers together, with her palms facing up. "Learn, I will, as everyone must. As I'm sure you will." She half-smiled at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , trying to reassure her as she could see the look of personal experience on her master's face when she explained the dangers.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well thats refreshing, dont need to fail my first student, that would be quite embarrassing." She smiled and laughed at her own joke, her cheer back and soft voice flowing from her with ease and joy. Her eyes rested on the woman and bowed her head to her. "See, and your teaching and training me too, had to resort to the force to keep from getting hit with the stones you sent at me." [member="Minna"]

Minna laughed aswell, then smiled as she heard that [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had used the force to dodge the rocks. "Despite that, a great help it was. I feel I have improved in Telekinesis, thanks to you." Minna was genuinly grateful for her Master's training, and it showed in her tone of voice and facial expression. "Anything else, you wish to teach?" She asked, as she was feeling refreshed now, either for more training or for meditation if her master ended the lesson.

Alexandra Feanor

"Quite excited in continuing on your training i see, lets see... is there anything you wish to further as well or no?" She crossed her hands on her lap and watched the other woman with a cheerful gaze. She really had no reason to deny the woman another session of training so it was up to her what she wanted to learn if she wished to continue. [member="Minna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom