Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh look its... what are they called? (Minna)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra sat alone with her legs crossed under her, eyes shut and the force shrouding her as she woke it in and out of her body. The stone she sat on remained in the center of a circle of stones in a river by her home, a waterfall emptying into the river not far from where Alexandra sat, at most twenty meters. To the north back the compound that had become the Order of the Grey's temple remained and this river remained a barrier on foot for any looking to come to the compound. The place was known and the fact that one must find it on foot if they wish to come to the order, though not many found their true neutrality to their liking thus far. So she waited and meditated while those that had arrived did so and made themselves at home in the compound. [member="Minna"]

In the distance, Minna walked towards [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , using her walking stick to support each step. Despite using a walking stick, she definately wasn't slow, as it didn't take long for her to reach the human. Upon reaching within a few metres of her, Minna placed both hands on the top of her stick, leaning forward on it slightly. "The sanctuary of the Grey Jedi, this is?" She asked, patiently waiting for her reply.

Alexandra Feanor

She opened her eyes and turned the silvered orbs to the woman, studying her silently before smiling lightly and cheerfully to the woman, knowing she was centuries older than Alexandra. "Hello, this is the Order of the Grey, yes. Jedi though are something that we are not, nor truly are we students of darkness, that is why i put emphasis on the word grey miss. Are you looking for help, teaching, or are you looking to join us in this place?" [member="Minna"]

The green creature nodded at the reply. "All three, you could say. Help, to find a new home. Teaching, to further my control of the Force. And to join you. Suits me more than Jedi, this order does. Balance, I seek." Minna smiled, examining the human before her after speaking. "Minna, my name is. Accepting padawans, are you?" She then asked, hopeful that her journey here wasn't wasted.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"I am and you will be welcome here if you so wish to stay. But i must ask you about yourself and where you came if you dont mind, we arent in the habit of turning those away that wish to join but there is the point that we are not some place for criminals to run to and assume immunity because of our neutrality." She crossed her hands on her lap and waited for the woman to respond, her smile remaining soft and small. [member="Minna"]

Minna nodded again. "Understandable. From Coruscant, I come. Recently left the Jedi Temple as a Padawan, I have. A sort of, self-exile, from the order." She smiled, taking a small break before adding. "A criminal, I am not."

((Completely missed the question so edited.))

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, lets start with your name and where you came from, as it is obvious you know of your force sensitivity." She turned her head and looked closely at the woman, searching for any indication of what this woman was. Her hands shifted once as she crossed her arms over her chest. [member="Minna"]

"Minna, my name is." She nodded, running her hand across her walking stick. "Born on Coruscant, from a Jedi Mother. Trained me, she tried, but fell very ill, she did. The Jedi have trained me some more, but provide the Balance I seek, they do not." Minna looked to the floor, suppressing the emotions when thinking of her mother, as she was trained to do by now.

Alexandra Feanor

"First, you must learn to deal with emotions not suppress them..." She knew lose and she knew what the woman tried to do when she looked down, a loss is not something you can just shrug off without turning away from your very base humanity, thus leaving yourself to become something worse than even the rage filed Sith that the Jedi so quickly force away from their own homes. "Emotions arent something to remove and suppress, but to deal with in a calm sense, to feel the pains and fears and not to lock them away but to let their manifestations remain free but not in control of you. Atleast that is what i think, some others had more Jedi like views, some have darker views, but that is the nature of this place, to create your own philosophy and experience that of other's. [member="Minna"]

Minna looked back up at the human, smiling. "A wise one, you are." The Padawan thought for a moment before speaking again. "A Master I will need, to one day reach Knighthood. Be glad, I would, if you were to take the role as my teacher." She stood up again, leaning on her stick as she straightened her robes.

Alexandra Feanor

"I could always train you if you so which, someone... what a few decades or centuries younger than you teaching you has a bit of an Irony does it not?" Her smile remained as she brought her hands together, clasped under her chin as it rested on his hands. "Or i think it does, you might think that there is no irony at all." [member="Minna"]

Minna thought for a moment. "Irony, yes. A couple of decades older, I am. But more knowledgable, you are. To be come a Knight, require you, I would." She smiled. "But before I enter the temple, gather some things, I must." The Padawan looked down at her robes. "Jedi Robes, bring nothing but misery to me. New ones, I shall retrieve." She then looked to her waist, lifting aside her robes to show a lightsaber. "Maybe even a new lightsaber." Minna looked back up at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] "If okay with you, it is? A long time, it will not take."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, not once the smile vanishing or changing. "If you need to remove yourself from your old possessions go ahead, i have no reason to bar you from doing such a thing take as long as need be miss. There is no reason to rush you and then in turn you forgetting something before you remember about it. [member="Minna"]

"For the sake of time, go now, I must." Minna nodded, more as an inclination of thanks. "Expect me back within a few days." And with that she turned around, using her stick to support her walk back to her ship. The starfighter could be seen taking off a few minutes later if [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] looked carefully.
* * *​
Two Days Later
In the distance came a small, hooded figure in grey robes. Minna stopped near the same spot she had been a few days ago, her head looking up from under her hood to see where the Human was. Those who could sense an alignment of the force would feel a different glow from her now. Not one of Light, but one more leaning to Balance. The small creature lowered her head again and continued up the path, walking towards the Grey Jedi Temple.

Alexandra Feanor

This time, Alexandra was not sitting upon a stone but in one of the trees, her legs curled around a branch to keep her from falling. Upon seeing the small force user approaching she smiled and spoke from where she sat, her voice just loud enough for the other woman to hear and as she would get closer Alexandra would lower her voice steadily. "Why hello there, welcome back." She had a sinking feeling it was the same woman but if not it wouldnt be that big a deal. [member="Minna"]

Minna stopped in her tracks, recognising the voice of the woman. She pulled her hood down, smiling up at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] warmly. "Thank you." She said, examining with curiosity how the woman was staying up in the tree. "New robes, I have, and a Lightsaber." With the extension and flick of her right arm, a lightsaber flew into her hand. Activating it showed a pure white blade, with which she swirved about slightly to show, then deactivated again. "Ready, I am." Minna nodded, returning the lightsaber into her robes.

Alexandra Feanor

"You were ready before and it was no worry about the new blade or robes... but i must say, i do like the color, pure white... I assume maybe a Synth crystal... or Quartz, always wanted to see how that would work as a crystal." She seemed to be talking to herself more than the other woman but none the less dropped the ground slowly. "Anything you wish to ask me, or shall we get started with the tour?" [member="Minna"]

Minna thought for a moment, before shaking her head. "Nothing I can think of. Start the tour, we should." She then nodded, turning herself and placing her stick forward to support her movement for when she started walking. "Wait to see the Temple, I can not."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's feet turned her in one movement, her back now to the woman as she started walking the ast of the way, but what [member="Minna"] would see is no massive temple, with archetecture to be marveled, no great statues or paintings, but rather a compound ringed by a wall of durasteel that had intricate designs in the face of the wall and a gate that opened to reveal a largely open area with students and tutors who had come to the compound with the prospect that Minna had or a different one. The building itself looked little more than a temple than it did a large home, designed to house those that occupy it, and feed them in the two cafeterias.

Alexandra stopped though in the courtyard that ringed the building and separated it from the walls. "Much of the training is done publically, so that anyone might partake and improve themselves, private matters are normally taking outside of the compound or in the library, which you will not find on the ground level but is actually under our feet to protect the knowledge collected from thieves and marauders. The key codes to the elevators are kept by council members and by the dedicated historian of the order. Uh... ya so theres that."

Despite it's simplicity and lack of richness compared to the Jedi Temple, Minna smiled at the area, preferring it to the one on Coruscant. "More simple, it is. I like it." She examined some of the lessons going on, watching as other Apprentices like her were taught by Masters. "Good idea, putting the library underneath. Sacred knowledge must always be protected." The small creature looked up to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] "Look forward to training here, I will." before looking back at the training grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom