Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh look its... what are they called? (Minna)

Minna saw and relived the memories of her past. Remembering her Jedi training of controlling her emotions, she suppressed the sadness that came with her mother's deathly illness. She was glad when her memories moved on to her training with Master Sochi Ru and Vulpesen at the Jedi Temple. Her thoughts on how she seeked Balance more than Light. Everything up to where she was now. When the memories finally ended, she readied herself, for it was her turn to delve into her Master's memories next...

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
The first memory formed, [member="Minna"] would find herself in a dark alley with a small Echani child, no more than eight sitting in the filth of Correlia's back streets. She cowered as each passerby looked at her in either disgust or with a look that said she was not worth their time, and as such she remained in the corner of the street, her clothes rags now, her hair matted and ruined while covered in grime and filth like her skin. The scene shifted, days passing like that, showing her eating out of trash and anything she could find on the ground. Finally though it slowed and showed a older man, nearly seventy by the look of it, walking instead past the alley down it with his eyes focused on her. His voice came out kind and soft, his eyes a caring blue that focused on her.

"My my, things certainly arent great here... Perhaps i can help you, i can provide you with a home, clothes, food... if you want that is, it is completely your choice." The small girl shook her head once, her eyes on the man as she stepped back a bit, and upon seeing this he spoke again before sitting with his legs crossed. "Dont worry, i dont mean any harm... do you have a name miss, i am Andrian Cinthra."

The small girl blinked and nodded once. "Alexandra." He smiled to her and spoke once more, his voice never changing. "Well Alex, i still hold this offer out to you, it is this offer to you that i swear i will keep, i will protect you, and from that protection you will be taught and fed... in a way you will become a daughter i never had." She seemed to think for a moment, her eyes changing from him to the corner she slept in before she nodded and the scene faded, letting Minna continue to explore her memories and mind. [member="Minna"]

Minna delved in the memories of the human, some of them surprising her. The whole experience was odd for the apprentice, she felt intrusive. Yet as the memories went by, she got used to it, feeling less intrusive, but feeling closer to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . She could feel a bond forming, and she knew it was a bond not easily broken. So for the rest of the night she let Alexandra's memories pass by, studying them as if they were her own, letting the bond form.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's mind began to grow darker as [member="Minna"] would get further though, her torture for failing her master that had caused some of her scars, her utter fear and how it had become a weapon for her in battle, and then the times when she had been nearly killed and left for dead on two separate occasions. Examples of pain and fear that rang clear as a bell, then her training and her deals, her working as a mercenary, all of it passing to Minna without a filter until finally they ended with the moment that they now came to.

Alexandra's eyes opened and she stared at the other woman with her eyes blinking and smile gone. Minna would know everything and now Alexandra would see how her past was judged in the eyes of the woman that had joined the Jedi for her dying mother.

Minna opened her eyes slowly, her gaze falling upon [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] with a look of sadness, as she now understood the pain of Alexandra's past. "Worked it did, I presume?" She asked, knowing that it did work, but not really wanting to talk in detail about what either of them had seen. Too many bad memories, on both sides. Her head seemed to lower slightly as she waited for her master's reply.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled softly and nodded to her, speaking quietly as she sat there. "Yes, this will help us communicate and understand each other in studies and training. It should also allow for us to show each other the feelings and the thoughts of each other during any time. The down side though is that you will feel any pain i receive, it will not be as severe but it will be noticeable. Other than that we are done for now, its late and i think that the compound is missing their new student." [member="Minna"]

Minna half-forced a smile, standing up and putting her grey robes back on. Pulling her hood up, she took her walking stick in hand, and prepared herself to walk back to the temple with [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . "A productive lesson, this was." She nodded, beginning to walk, while leaving enough time for her master to catch up and walk back with her. "Thank you, master."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom