Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Fallen Stars | The Confederacy

The Lyceum

Djonas briefly expressed a look of confusion on his face. Not many times he can name where his aid was rejected. "Very well, Executor. Perhaps I will look into some suggestions for a leader. They're rather hard to come by these days, but I have some ideas."

There was a bit of a twinkle in Djonas' eyes when asked about Thyrsus. Rarely does he get to talk about his peoples homeworld. Mostly because it never comes up in conversation. "Thyrsus is a beautiful planet. Some call it desolte because it's covered in nearly endless deserts and dunes, but any true Thyrsian can see the beauty in it. Though, I suppose that can be said about any species and their homeworld. Most, anyway. Anyway, back to Thyrsus. Yes. There are only few planets with a culture and history as rich as Thyrsus. It was the only planet to win the fight for independence from Echani Command. You should go sometimes. I would happily be your guide if you would have me." Djonas chuckled a bit. "I know this one oasis that would make you forget all of your troubles instantly. I am willing to bet 200 credits on it."

[member="Alwine Lechner"]

Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Djonas Vile"] + Feel free to join

xVXAam.png

"Perhaps you should speak to my brother as well, [member="Gerwald Lechner"]," Alwine said to the first, "as far as I am aware, we are the only two Confederates that originate from Stewjon. Perhaps he could offer you some insights as well."

She listened quietly as he spoke of Thyrsus. Truth be told, she did not find the idea of deserts and dunes to be beautiful at all; she had seen Tatooine, and it was not a planet she would ever be stepping on again if she had anything to say about it. She was also saddened when he mentioned the Echani command. While Alwine knew that the Echani were from Eshan, that was more or less where her knowledge ended. And even that, she only knew because the Confederacy had invaded that planet not too long ago to liberate it from Mandalorian hands. Alwine had opted to remain out of that entire ordeal, preferring to land on the planet only after the fighting was done, opting to help with the restoration of nature.

"I do not make wagers about the unknown," she said with a soft smile as she rose from her seat, "but perhaps I may be receptive to your invitation in the future."

Looking around, Alwine could note that many to the party people had already left. Perhaps it was time she did the same.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you, Mr. Vile," she said truthfully, holding a hand out to shake it, "perhaps we shall see each other at other Confederate events. Or missions."

The Lyceum

Djonas smiled then reached for her hand before grasping it and shaking it. "Until next time, Executor. I wish you safe travels."

[member="Alwine Lechner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom