Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex

QC0biK9.png
Allies: [member="Mishel Ren"]​
Enemies: [member="Ty Rellius"] - [member="Sarge Potteiger"] - [member="Kimiko"]​
(Tagging only immediate vicinity for now)​
Had a very stressful time with work recently and I seem to be catching flu so a quick-ish post and apologies for the delay!

[SIZE=11pt]She played little attention to the commotion on the landing pad, confident in the abilities of her companions and allies to deal with whatever rogue threat had emerged. Likewise she paid little attention to the fool who had walked directly into some of the most potent chemical weaponry in the galaxy, wearing anything less than a sealed vacuum would mark his death and clearly his secondhand costume he wore by happenstance was not that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tiny flickers of flame remained lingering on the floor and walls around the entryway as the battle broke out. Many of their number flooded past in the chaos to explore the deeper parts of the Castle and while it was good to break though it also meant someone had to stay behind and distract the Alliance’s welcoming party. Sam supposed she could spare a few moments to entertain her hosts before continuing on with her mission. She stood in the dead center of the room letting the destruction unfold as several of the Ren rushed forwards to engage the Jedi and Alliance forces there. Blaster fire erupted alongside the familiar hum of Lightsabers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Samka couldn’t help but chuckle at the response she got from one of the defenders, he spoke about the Dark Side in the past tense, as though its grip on this place was over. “Come now, even you can’t be this stunted to the Force. It’s there right now, seeping from every surface.” She stopped for a moment to bask in its power. She could feel her anger building, turning into barely contained fury. “The passion, the power. Let me show it to you. Let me show you the Dark Side.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A familiar presence appeared by her side, her eyes flickered to the figure of Mishel Ren. The tank grown Ren was looking at her rather strangely with a lopsided smile. Given how the girl behaved, Sam had concluded that something hadn’t gone as it was supposed to in the growth process. In many ways she was still a young child, lacking understanding of herself and the larger galaxy. “Stay by my side, we’re stronger together,” her tone commanding but not harsh, Mishel had been known to run off with her own ideas and now was not the time for such things.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Now was the time for bloodshed.[/SIZE]

oOncZ6I.png
All art credit for banners to FO people who made them!​
BARKHESH
SOUTH PLAINS
GA BASE/CONVOY ROUTE AIRSPACE
15 Minutes until World Shield is up. Still under the Darksky Shield.

ALLIES: Galactic Alliance and Outer Rim Coalition
[member="Aeron Kreelan"] - OP prex, ground commander at base
[member="Michael Sardun"] - brooding at base
[member="Laira Vereen"] - Y-wing tail gunner
[member="Alyce Hawke"] - flying nearby; engaging the dropships
[member="Dax Fyre"] - At GA Base
[member="Grozkalla"] - coordinating ground stuff, incl. anti-air missiles; firing on the dropships

ENEMIES: First Order
[member="Darth Carnifex"] - rocking his blessed oils; inbound on a dropship
[member="Koshka Scalvez"] - wetting himself at the presence of Carnifex; inbound on a dropship
[member="Jude Falkrowe"] - being not!Khaleel; inbound on a dropship

Aeron held out her hand to [member="Dax Fyre"]. It was a firm shake, grip tight and single shake.

"Well, glad you decided to join the party," Aeron replied, a cant to her lips as they twisted in curt gratefulness and acknowledgment.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]'s voice came chirping into her earwig confirm that [member="Grozkalla"] and his forces had already made contact.

Here we go.

Aeron held a quick hand up to motion to Dax that she just had to reply quickly to those out in the air.

[ Worry not Merrill, I've other eyes I can use. Hawke and her team of eyes can be just that for now.] they needed every advantage and [member="Alyce Hawke"] would be able to provide that with scouting and if possible, another wave of attack.

Turning off the transmission, the Omega Pyre Prex turned to Dax.

"Sorry about that, got incoming already. We could use the men in helping defend the perimeter. We've picked up incoming First Order drop ships that are already engaging our forces."

[ Do you ever lose the heavy edge of sarcasm? ] Sardun decided to drop right by and show his annoying mug after his sarcastic quip. Oh, he could fool her all he wanted, but she managed to catch the twitch upon his lips before he went full on stoic.

"Pot to the kettle, Sardun." she shot back, "Do you?" turning to Dax and Sardun, she gave a nod.

"Well, no sense in standing around here. Fyre, think you can have your men support my 2d Brigade, Wilderness Fighters?" they would need everything they could get.

In the meantime, Aeron began to collect her weapons. She already had a few concealed ones under her Asharan Armorweave suit, like the shiv and the combat bolter. But being a bit more prepared never hurt anyone, as she had her disc-blade at the small of her back and she motioned for the pair to follow.

"Fyre, you need any more weapons?"

Anika Nygaard

A Jedi with a new Cause..
yYP31Jo.png
Allies: The Force / Herself
Enemies:
~ [member="Kyrel Ren"] ; [member="Stardust Raxis"] ~
Making an appearance:
~ [member="Elpsis Elaris"] ; [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] ~
Anika didn't know how long she had stood in that one place. It had just felt like an eternity. Thanks to her past, she knew what that actually felt like. She had been pretty surprised though when all of a sudden, two other people came from out of nowhere and bombed the training room. As far as Anika knew, she ha been alone and knew she wasn't being followed. Other than the Dark Siders that were standing in front of her, she knew for sure that no one else had been around. So how they got there, Anika didn't know.. maybe they used magic.

Before the other two people arrived from who knows where, Anika seemed to have caught the attention of the Vader droid. She could tell, because that face seemed to be looking right at her and she couldn't help it. The attention was drawn to that of the blonde curly haired Anika and she saw as the man who looked like Vader, turned around to see her. When bombs rocketed into the training room though, Anika flinched and as it blew up, she saw the droid version of Ezra Bridger being killed. Her eyes widened and she gasped, reminding herself that they were just droids and nothing more than mere look alikes. Looking to the other two people who now accompanied her, she narrowed her eyes. She assumed that they had come from the Galactic Alliance.. This was her fight. She had been drawn here by the force and she was meant to finish this fight. But then all of a sudden, things worked perfectly in her favor. It wasn't meant to be in her favor. She knew that. But she knew how to use this chance to her advantage.

Anika had admired the Ghost crew. So when she saw Ezra being blasted apart, it took a piece of her heart away, but even more of it had been torn away when she saw a spitting image of Kanan Jarrus walking towards her with his saber ignited. He was her main inspiration.. Anika couldn't help but gasp as he got closer and closer. All of a sudden, he lashed out and struck towards her. Quickly pulling her left saber up, she blocked it almost in disbelief.

"It can't be.."

she started.. she knew she couldn't fight Kanan. He was everything that she had wished to be and she couldn't bring herself to kill him even though he was fake. She just couldn't do it knowing his legacy. Then all of a sudden, she saw the two Knights running off and heading further into the Temple. Finding this as her moment, she took it upon herself to go after those Knights. Looking back to the Kanan droid, she shook her head.

"I can't fight you Kanan.. Im not gonna do this to your legacy even though this isn't the true you."

she said to the droid. It looked at her for a second as she then used the force to enhance her jump as she took a few quick steps backwards and jumped over his head. He tried to give a strike as she jumped over, but she spun just right, blocked it and landed on her feet, as she then took off after the two Knights. Quiet footsteps ran through the Temple, trying to catch up with the darksiders, that were just in sight. She had appeared to an opening, just in time to see a coffin in the middle of the room, shaking and rattling as a lost soul fought to break free. Then all of a sudden, the top burst open and Anika ducked, covering her head protecting herself from any shrapnel coming her way. When she stood back up, she saw the figure of a shadowy apparition.

All of a sudden though, she heard the mechanical footsteps of the droid Vader and Palpatine. Using the Art of Small, she put herself against the wall and hid herself from them as they ran right past her.

Objective: Keep and Eye on an old friend.
Allies: GA, [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Keira Ticon"],
Enemies: FO, [member="Zmej Ren"], , [member="Jack Mirrikh"],
Gear: Lightsaber, Sword, Pistol, Left arm, Armor, Charges,
Music Selection: Claim your Weapons - Christian Reindl

It seemed that the man on the hover board attempted to smack the lightsaber from the air. However, Moving it out of his path, and still thrusting it into Alkor's hand, I was the red blade ignite across the distance between us. However, this other guy who was trying so hard to fight upon a hover board was annoying. He was wanting to try and be a nuisance. I just shook my head as the lava that was thrown at him would become more dangerous the more I threw out. However, I could solve some of that problem.

He was trying so hard to annoy the others to get them to mess up. Well, I'd rather let Alkor fight on his own, and I keep everyone else off of his back. Nothing extra special about it. I needed to get the man away from the two. So I would.

Instead of lava, I decided to go for something more powerful. more... strategic. Within all sources of the ground, and the energy running through the near by lava flows, Energy was everywhere. Energy can easily be converted. Being a student of a Master Shaper of the elements, He taught me the strengths of being able to alter the environment around myself. Converting all of this potential energy into anything would tax anyone who didn't know how to do it. However, I knew how to use it. And used it well.

Raging from my fingertips, I thrust what could only be a powerful electrical surge of energy. Not enhanced by the dark side like force lightning, nor was it of the colors that could indicate Electric judgment of the Jedi. No. This electrical surge was of no side. Controlled by me to strike at the man who was floating about.

If he really wanted to fly higher than anyone else, then so be it. However, he was susceptible to any form of lightning. Being that he was up in the air, it would want to grab onto him first. He was the closest target as well. And considering he was wearing the most armor, and had a spiffy little board he was hovering on, he was the biggest target for lightning strikes. I ignored any speaking he tried to come up with. Even when his own ally tried to throw him at Alkor, I just smiled as the Knight seemed to deal with it on his own.

All the while, I was trying to have my com link connect with Alkor's remotely. It beeped in my ear as it finished. I could just hear the man's breathing through it. Speaking silently.

"Draw your sith away from the hover kid. He is trying to get in between you and your prey."

Only Alkor could hear me, and I knew that Alkor would understand considering that I can be rather destructive. In fact, we may have to pull of the same feat we had done in the past to rid these two away from the opening. Once that was done, I was almost sure that Alkor would go inside to try and fight those who were inside.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Objective: Assist GA in defenfing Barkesh South (GA ALLY)
Allies: ORC, GA, [member="Aeron Kreelan"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Michael Sardun"], [member="Grozkalla"], [member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Alyce Hawke"]
Enemies: FO, [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Koshka Scalvez"], [member="Jude Falkrowe"]
Gear: Non-descript saber, Selka Ventus' Lightsaber, Assassin Pistol, Omega Blade, Fading Cloak
Forces: 80 ORC Marines

Dax shook the woman's hand, a short curt nod, business was to be attended to. And preferably quickly. He waited patiently as the woman responded to their allies. Forces being engaged already? They hadn't arrived soon enough...Men would die for that.

"Just tell me where you need us to go. We'll lock it down." Dax said at the woman's suggestion. As the door behind him slid open, a hand went to his saber. An ally. The Rogue nodded to the man in greeting as he let a sarcastic quip let fly.

"Just tell me where they are and who their CO is. I'll take my men and provide support." he confirmed, eager to get back into the fray. As the woman gathered her gear and asked Dax if he required anything he donned his own mask once more, pulling the hood up and over his head. The Reaper of Won Shasot returned. "No thanks, just get me out there. First Order'll wish they never stepped onto their blasted ships."

aIkUZ8l.png
Sub-Location: Mensix Mining Facility - Exterior Landing Platforms
Allies: The First Order and their Allies.
In Vicinity: [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Commander Lusk"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | @Heifi Ziegler | [member="BE-183"] | [member="AR-3752"]
Enemies: The Galactic Alliance and their Allies.
In Vicinity: [member="HK-36"] | [member="Ultimatum"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Six-O"] | [member="Elliot Locke"] | [member="Choli Vyn"] |
Primary Objective: Secure the Mining Facility.
Secondary Objective: Rejoin the Strike Force.
Equipment: See Signature for Relevant Links.

https://youtu.be/QX9AmVi1_Ww​
eKbJhc7.png
Its inhuman eyes were pearl-sized fissures sunken deep into the pale alabaster flesh, lifeless sapphire blue orbs ringed by polished ivory sclera glared back into the obsidian eye lenses of Torian’s combat helm, seeking to - somehow - break his foe’s hold through sheer mechanical willpower. The Stormtrooper’s lusterless white gauntlet’s tightened, as his grip on either side of the creature’s face began to constrict, gouging his armoured thumbs ever deeper towards the synthetic edge of the artificial sockets. He could see the cold lethality lingering behind the Hybrid’s eyes, marred only by the flicker of uncertainty that burned within the paired azure irises. By that organic betrayal, the Soldier knew that his foe was not wholly artificial. Instead, it was the first step on the path towards the blessed union of Metal and Flesh. That meant it could understand fear. That meant he could revel in the exhilarating thrill of taking a life and stealing another breath from the bosom of death. He would enjoy this.

Though his arms were held apart by the gripping, clawed armatures of the Hybrid’s inhuman limbs, Torian’s thumbs edged ever closer towards their intended terminus. He smiled then, as the flicker of apprehension materialized once more. It was clear that the Hybrid’s death was inevitable, yet it sought to struggle, to cling onto whatever scraps of humanity it had left, hoping in vain to live another day. The sight caused him to laugh, which emanated through his armour as a throaty roar of boulders tumbling down the mountainside. This creature was to be his killer, and yet the tides had turned when a lucky shot from his rifle had laid the beast low. It gave the Stormtrooper his avenue of execution, as the Bakuran stormed from the lowered assault ramp of his Lander and slammed his knees down upon the prone creature. Others from his squad and their fellow unit of Soldiers had found themselves engaged with the defenders of the Mining Facility, fighting to stake claim over this protruding beachhead.

He leaned forward, pushing his weight down the length of his arms and causing his gloved digits to stroke the viscous surface of his enemies eyes. “Your doom comes,” the Stormtrooper began, allowing his lips to peel back into a serpentine’s approximation of a grin. “Give into the Abyss!” The nameless Hybrid’s mouth worked in wordless repose, unable to summon the language it once held mastery over. Sparks billowed from the near-organic casing surrounding the creature’s neck, right where a pure born Human’s vocal chords would be. It tried to cry out in agony, or for aid, but as his thumbs began to depress upon the pseudo-gelatin surface, Torian couldn’t care. All that mattered was this creature would suffer, and the fallen brothers of his comrade’s unit would be avenged. He fought against the inhuman strength of the trans-human being, feeling the lactic burn of fatigue slowly simmer within his arms. “An eye for an eye makes the Galaxy blind. So, before I can no longer see, I’ll take yours first!”

With all the strength he could muster, Torian pushed forward and gouged his gauntleted thumbs deep into the Hybrid’s pearlescent sclera, feeling the confiture of organic fluids pour over the curvature of his armoured digits. The creature screamed in all too Human anguish, but devoid of its artificial larynx, it’s jaw soundlessly mouthed the registered pain flowing through its various receptors. He dug deeper as the metallic grip that stayed his wrath slackened, allowing him to position his hands in perfect alignment. With but a whispered command, Torian’s gauntlet’s were enveloped by a corona of stored electrical energy, which surged through the connective bridge and coruscated within the fragile, and highly conductive positronic matrix seated within the hardened enamel of the Hybrid’s skull. The creature’s death throes caused it’s synthetic muscles to spasm atop the ash-laden landing pad, sending the sprawling creature into a fit of violent convulsions. Withdrawing his thumbs from the gelatin filled sockets with a characteristic pop, Torian roused himself from his latest kill and collected his trademarked weapon. The Stormtrooper gunned the activation trigger and sent the spinning teeth in conflicting directions. It’s ursine roar echoed across the breadth of the landing pad, forcing several synthetic creatures and their Android cousins to tear their attentions away from the re-grouping lines of Stormtroopers.

As the challenge was issued, and as they began to swarm towards his person, Torian felt a shiver of exhilaration shoot down his spine. Perhaps one of these inhuman creatures were blessed by the Lady Fortune and would claim his life this day. He welcomed death with open arms, and as such, stretched himself wide as if to embrace those that sought only to make him a corpse. That, however, was his greatest ploy, as when they closed the gap in their bounding strides, the Stormtrooper cleft three of their number apart in a single stroke. Phrik-forged teeth chewed through the inferior metal as if it was paper, carving organic flesh and metallic composites alike with a hungering impunity. The nameless weapon within his grasp cared not from whence the death toll came, only that it’s hunger was sated by those seeking to challenge the weapon’s Master. Its cup would runneth over this day, as Torian rent another mechanical being in twain on the backswing.

“Is there no-one else?” He called, allowing the armour’s vocabulator to cast his voice out into the din of an escalating battle. The man was breathing heavily now, eagerly waiting for the next fool to surge into the fray. As the moment passed, and the molten atmosphere once again filled with the cries of battle and the lightning crack of discharged blaster weapons, the Stormtrooper heaved forth a heavy sigh. There was no-one else; none that were worthy of being slain and awarded the honour of adorning his weapon’s grisly trophy tassels. When he had boarded the Assault Lander on the hangar deck of the Concordia, that had been his greatest regret. There was an inkling that soured within his belly that had urged him to find himself being deployed to another sector of this Invasion. Through a series of decisions that he wasn’t sure why he had made, the Sergeant and his Squad of Stormtroopers had found themselves bound to the surface in the belly of an iron beast.

They were assailed by a hail of archaic rail-mounted shells, consigned to the void of gravity’s caress and spat out in futility. Several vessels were struck by the wrathful precision of inhuman guidance systems, whilst others were laid low due to the violent interjection of atmospheric fighters. While their TIE/sf Escorts had peeled away, seeking to deny the enemy the pleasure of slaying the fragile troop transports, there were those that had drawn the short straw. They, like their Imperial Grey-skinned brothers, plummeted to the surface on tails of fire, thickening the already volcanic atmosphere with their spiraling demise. That was when, by the blessing of Lady Fortune, that the Sergeant and another Lander bearing the sigils of the Eighth Assault Company had made their landing on one of the first landing platforms of the mining facility. When their forward hatches slammed down, depositing the Stormtroopers within onto the protruding pad, the battle had begun in earnest. The enemy stormed out from the shadows of the compound, filling the holds of the Assault Lander’s with plasmatic cannonade and archaic, coalesced thunder contained within a magnetic sheath. Their shields had flickered and faded as the first of the Stormtroopers had surged onto the landing platform with their rifles raised.

Torian remembered being one of the first to charge into the fray, his Charric singing a merry tune as it sent sapphire beams of maser-based projectiles into the thickening ranks of the enemy. He recalled the soft chime that resonated throughout his helmet, as the weapon within his grasp had signaled that its plasma cartridge had run dry. What the Stormtrooper couldn’t remember, was how the Charric ran dry so quickly. No matter, He told himself, as the weapon found itself magnetically clamped to his armour. The man had other means by which he could slay his foe. That had eventually led him down the path towards gouging out the eyes, of what would later be known as a Hybrid, and the hewing of artificial meat with every swing of his Butcher’s axe. He breathed in a heady mixture of recycled atmosphere, feeling it’s invigoratingly stale air fill his lungs to bursting. As the Stormtrooper exhaled, he- The protruding platform rocked as the first of the volcanic tremors impacted the facility. Towering pillars of magma shot up from the flowing rivers beneath, doing little than bathing the lowest platform in ethereal lightning, as the mining facilities dorsal shields absorbed the sudden molten surge. Taken off balance by the tectonic shift, the Stormtrooper crashed to the duracrete flight deck, feeling the impact roll through the entirety of his armoured form. Fresh agonies rippled through his body, causing him to groan in pain. He tried to stand, but all progress he made was stolen from him as the second tremor tore at the Mining Complex’s foundation. He had heard stories about the methods of the Alliance and their insidious allies, so as the supplementary tremors had begun rippling through the volcanic surface, the Bakuran knew that they had sought to once again level the playing field by deploying one of their God-like beings into the fray. It seemed that they were frightened to fight the righteous men and women of the First Order face to face, and sought to snuff out their lives with wave upon wave of faceless drones and self-proclaimed deities.

Managing to right himself and active the mag-seals on his boots, the Stormtrooper Sergeant cast his gaze over his shoulder and looked for his embattled unit. They were pulling themselves up from the ground, just as he had seconds before, and were resuming their fight against the seemingly endless tide of mechanical fury. He smiled then. Not the curling crescent of a madman, but an honest grin of pride. The man had known these Soldiers for a short time, having replaced their Sergeant after he was brutally murdered on the radioactive wasteland of Kaeshana. They had a hard time accepting him into their pack, and taking orders from someone who hadn’t seen the worst that the Alliance had to offer. It was something that they would hold against him for weeks, as he led them from one bloody engagement to another. Through the bonds of blood and fellowship, they began to see him for what he truly was, and what horrors that he endured in the hours leading up to, and throughout the entire Kaeshana Insurrection.

Though they may have seen the conflict from differing angles, their bond was forged upon the harrowing experiences wrought by a common foe. Thus, as the eve of battle had come to the Alliance’s door - they found themselves no longer divided by broken bonds. Instead, having found common ground, the Squad had formed an unlikely alliance of their own. So, in recognition of the oaths they had sworn aboard the 'Concordia' before they had made the drop, Torian sucked in another greedy mouthful of air and unleashed a stream of ceaseless order’s that had rallied his Squad to their Sergeant, with rifles raised. His objective now, having made planetfall and surviving the opening volley, was to regroup with his fellow soldiers. So, as the man smoothly withdrew his sidearm and took aim at the rising tide of synthetic foes, the Sergeant strode forwards into the fray - seeking to rejoin the errant contingents of the Strike Force and claim this facility in the name of the First Order.

ND7tgXX.png

[SIZE=18pt]R U T A N[/SIZE]
Atravis Sector
Rutan System
Allies:
[member="Maria Natalja"] - Popping it like it is hawt! Sorry your pic reminded me of this song.

Enemies: | Not engaging, SIS security heightened, World shield getting ready to deploy. Will take 20 minutes. Still under the Darksky shield.

@Jarven Zexxel
[member="Darth Ophidia"]
[member="Carach"]

[member="FN-888"] - AT-AT Barge, TX-130T Tank
[member="FN-4077"] - AT-AT Barge, TX-130T Tank

Soaring over the skies, squadrons composed of The S-3 along with RC-2 Twilight Scoutships swept through Rutan's atmosphere to scan for any potential First Order ships. With the heightened awareness, all sensors, and scans went to searching for any potential enemy craft. As the stealth ships scoured the planet, a few pings came up on their sensors.

[ Have something here. ] An AT-AT Barge was not something to easily hide coming into atmosphere. But if one was careful enough, a single barge could have appeared to be a typical freighter ship. It would require more investigation to be certain.

It would have been a proper moment to say 'That's what she said,' but Lieutenant Wu knew better than to do so during the heightened state of security.

[ Alright, split up let's scour for anything that might have come in before the Worldshield

[ Copy, let's investigate. ] The squadron split into pairs, a total of six different directions. Two of which were nearing [member="FN-888"] 's AT-AT Barge and [member="FN-4077"]'s TX-130T Tank location.

"Commander Nei." First Lieutenant Carr, a Nautolan male with dark green skin and large eyes came up to him in alarm.

Location: Rutan Wilderness a few klicks outside SIS Listening Post
ALLIES:
[member="Vexen"] - Totally siding with the women in his life
[member="Allyson Locke"] - The tart who got him in trouble and needs to rein herself in!
[member="Kaili Talith"] - The little sis who apparently needs to get a handle on her girlfriend

“Micah?”

The Talith felt more than heard the growing alarm and concern in the Defel's voice. Coming to his feet amidst the growing panic around him, Micah brought his hand up to reach over and give [member="Vexen"] a small scratch behind her ears in comfort.

"It's alright." he told her, orange eyes panning over to see Rutan officials and security start waving the civilians to bunkers. The centuries war between the two kingdoms had made the Rutans well prepared when it came to battles. They had scattered bunkers and safe areas for their population to find protection under. But what was exactly going on?

Of course, Allyson answered that with her bouncing and screeching.

“Oh what I did?! Who was the one that decided it was a BRILLIANT IDEA to record this and then SEND IT TO MY GIRLFRIEND. You know her temper! Feth Feth…HOW DOES SHE KNOW Asmus Janes?!”

Micah returned his attention to Locke, giving a rather bemused expression. Now it was his honor at risk! "Look princess," he began, jutting out a finger to poke at her shoulder -- well tried to, she kept on wiggling.

"You're the one just about falling out of her shirt!" he told her, chin rising up. Not that it mattered with what she said next.

“Bantha poo is real, that was world shield, you and Vex should get out of here.”

"Worldshield? What worldshield? What is going on?" he demanded, bending to grab his gear and helm off the bench beside him. If he only knew that things were about to get rather more crazy.

He quickly tapped a message out to [member="Kaili Talith"].

[ Get a rein on your girlfiend! She's showing off her goodies to half the galaxy! ]

Okay, maybe NOT the best idea, but Micah was a bit irritated by then.

Allies-[member="Kyrel Ren"]
Enemies -droids and jedi

As kyrel fought his bunch stardust had her own fight, after getting mace windu away from kyrel he started attacking her, howeverstardust parried the blows sending sparks and the sounds of sabers clashing against each other echoing off into the halls, however she felt more...alive, as if she hadn't used any of her energy at all, she didn't think anything of it and simply smiled

As mace windu went to slice high she quickly ducked and kicked his legs out from underneath him, as he fell she jumped up slicing him through the midsection as she gave a smile spinning her blades and kicked the droid, she felt amazing right now like nothing would stop her. Suddebly the force flared up and she jumped put of the way, however the explosion sent pieces flying at her that dented the armor, however the force was enough it tool the breath out of her, but suddenly.....in a way star couldn't explain it...returned to her, she coughed a bit as she stood moving back towards kyrel as she gave a sigh out

Suddenly for some odd reason she watched the droids attack the others, she vaguely heard kyrel tell her to start mobbing as she turned and took off behind him, she felt the force sweep around her as she caught up to him exerting barely any energy out, she looked to the sabers....could it be these were the cause of it?....she couldn't focus on this and looked forward speaking

Lord kyrel, how close do you think we are to your go

She said as she glanced over quickly

Enemies: [member="Anika Nygaard"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"] [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"]

nUdrr79.png

ALLIES:
Nearby
[member="Aver Brand"]
[member="Elliot Locke"]

80e33ce8e30712347ce6ca06daccef6d.gif
Lieutenant Commander Choli Vyn wasn't the only one piloting. Several dozen squadrons to include dozens of other air support and troop transports would join the Rogue to deliver the much-needed reinforcements. Only a small group of New Jedi Order had previously been at Mustafar, the former hospital in place during the original occupation of the Protectorate as well as the following establishments set in place during Alliance occupation their original starting point. However, Mustafar had never really been considered a special location to beef up security. [member="Ultimatum"] had swayed the Alliance over his claim to governing the world, having set up trade with several corporations that now also mined Mustafar for precious ores and minerals. To think that the main target by the First Order had been the ruins of a castle built so long ago.

There was something dark there. Twisted. Even though Choli was not on the planet surface yet, the Force seemed to make her hair stand on end in dark forewarning.

"I have a bad feeling about this." she murmured low, enough for one of the Sergeants to hear.

"Kioe ghey imvoni ber wokel Wonoo Sredon, Vyn" «Everything is bad with the First Order, Vyn» Sarruun Booma, a Sullustan veteran based off of Elrood replied in turn. It prompted her lips to twitch, the pilot working the controls. That's when her co-pilot slipped into position, a figure settling down next to her from the corner of her eyes. His comment her caught her attention, rising above the hum of the engines as the young teenager brought the U-Wing to a hover.

Rogues had a bit of a reputation; now as for her being the best? Hah.

"I think you heard wrong there," she shot back, half cocked grin on her face. Her hands went for the helmet, adjusting it to get her headphones in place.

"I'm just experienced at crashing well!" Vyn quipped, laughing, her eyes flickering from [member="Elliot Locke"] and on towards the other soldiers sitting down, catching sight of [member="Aver Brand"]. She brought the U-Wing to a hover and waited her turn for permission to launch.

[ Ocher Squadron , you are cleared for launch. ]

"Hold onto your seats!" Choli added, and in the next instant, she along with the rest of the Alliance reinforcements went blinking out into the black. Destination, Mustafar dirtside.

From the carrier, comm transmissions were being sent to @Ulimatum and [member="HK-36"]'s location.

[ This is Alliance Sector Command, we have inbound reinforcements headed your way. ]

Objectives: Eliminate all Enemy Opposition
Allies: [member="HK-36"] | [member="Elliot Locke"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | @Ultimatium | [member="Choli Vyn"] | GA
Enemies: [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Torian Pierce"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | FO
Engaging: [member="Rolf Amsel"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFVimzRA490​

The Force was something more than just a power source to be respect. It could corrupt, it could enlighten, it could destroy, and it could bring life. Heat washed around Draco as the warrior moved through the long corridors within the Mensix Mining Facility. Armored boots hit the floor with heavy foot falls, there was a certain swagger to the man's movements. It had been a very long time since the older warrior had tried something like entering into a battle alone yet in all his time, every war he fought, every battle he'd seen it was never the armies he had commanded that turned the tide. It was always the Force, wielded by whomever was strong enough to use it.

Exhale. The flooring beneath his boots rattled slightly as the Dragon passed through the corridors, but despite all the power he could expend a facility built on a volcanic world would be more than capable of withstanding a few tremors. Draco was never all that immensely strong, not like the Sith Lords on Atrisia or the old guard of Jedi or Sith that spearheaded the galaxy. He was no Spencer Varanin or Darth Carnifex. No Reverance or Talith. Inhale. The mild tremors around the Mandalorian ceased yet again, the river of lava beneath the facility swelled again, a few hairs past where it had flowed a moment before.

Fingers wrapped around the hilt of a sword, long, sharp and simple the blade was not ornamented and it appeared as nothing more than a steel blade with a long hilt, not that it was much more than that. The bolter in the left hand had a good weight, simple enough to pull the trigger and brace against the inside of his elbow without much effort, his sinuous muscles imbued with just enough energy that he could wield it one handed. Reloading would be another matter, but not one that struck the Dragon as necessary. If he could not clear a corridor of stormtroopers with just blade and one magazine, he simply would not need to reload.

The doors opened for the Dragon as he passed, one last long corridor before it opened to the catwalks leading to the heat-shielded landing pads the First Order was landing on. They wouldn't know why the Dragon was here, they wouldn't care. To them something as meaningless as one man's family meant so little it couldn't be recalled upon prompting, much less known upon seeing the horned helm and beskar scales. Exhale. The tremors immediately around him grew in fervor, reverberating down the corridor, possibly shaking the landing pads as though a massive creature was approaching them with each foot fall. Thoughts of vengeance filled the Mandalorian's mind, the avenging angel burning bright in his heart like an inferno. The lights flickered in the corridor, shuttering as the Dragon's thoughts were on three people, images he saw of them well after their passing.

Then the lights died in the corridor and there was only darkness to be found within.

QC0biK9.png
Objectives: Repel the Galactic Alliance
Allies At Location: [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Zmej Ren"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member=Abraxas] | [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] | [member=Antherion] | [member="Velon Ielor"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | KoR/FO
Enemies At Location: [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member=Liliane] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] | [member="Elpsis Elaris"] | [member="Ty Rellius"] | [member=Kimiko] | GA
Engaging Directly: [member="Taeli Raaf"]
Gear:{In Sig} Ren Attire / Cloak / Lightsaber
--
As Taeli’s voice came to him, Connor looked once more to [member="Ara Ren"] and [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] as they started to call the Force together to take down the magma barrier.

"Don’t harm those with me – but do not underestimate the others.”

It was then he felt the pull of the Force from the two Ren, and he moved quickly away and knelt by the tunnel wall , creating a wall of energy beside him as the Force rippled through and blasted the soft magma barrier. Little debris came outwards due to the power of the blast, and like vacuum it was sucked through into the castle and hopefully those in the vicinity would be dead or wounded from the hot debris.

"Good work – let’s move.”

Connor stood and moved into the tunnel before the two girls, and he moved quickly as their boots echoed through the large shaft, crunching over small rocks from the barrier that had been taken down. Coming into what looked like a large smelting yard where the magma would converge and pass through the castle itself, Connor climbed up out of the tunnel that had opened up to become a large flume.

Chains rattle gently above. Large vats lined the walls. Stairwells led up out of the yard and passages into the other areas of the castle. Long since abandoned, the yard was quiet and devoid of life. The battle could be heard above as the Alliance made their stand, and the warm glow of the planet outside bled through small windows.

He turned, as if something had tapped him on the shoulder, and looked down a hexagonal passageway. Taeli Raaf blocked the way. Connor just looked at her behind his mask and stood still.

"Ara. Kaalia. Go around the other side and up into the castle. Leave this one to me.” Connor turned to where they were outside of the flume. "Destroy them all.”

He returned to Taeli and walked forward, and felt his stomach knot. Taking the lightsaber in his hand from under his black greatcoat, he activated it with an eerie crimson glow around him in the passageway.

For a second, all he heard was his steady breathing as he allowed the Dark Side call to him.

"You don’t belong here. Jedi.”

[member="Asmus Janes"]

The pressure of descent felt heavier upon Kaili’s ears than it usually did. It was as if her heart was slowing down to a crawl as the nerves from before began to untangle en masse. It was too late to dwell on the repercussions of walking out of her meeting with Incom. She knew that she had acted perhaps a little too rash but in her mind she had good reason. She must have had a good reason to walk out of a meeting that would help with the growth of her company such as this, even if the growth of her company was something she started to dread more and more for every day that passed. On one hand it was nice to make the ridiculous amount of money it brought her and to not live off of her parents, but on the other hand it also brought a layer of attention that she would much rather live without.

Allyson helped her forget that when they were together. That woman didn’t even seem to notice or care about the blonde kid’s riches, she just appreciated her for who she was behind the mask of professionalism and propriety. Of course she held onto some that made her feel good, it was just natural.

And that was not to mention the fact that the images that she had been sent by her brother depicted another aspect of why Kaili was attracted to the other woman. That was also just natural.

“That’s okay.” Kaili sighed for a moment to contemplate Asmus’ story. “I am a-”

Her wrist beeped and Kaili read her brother’s message. Another frustrated sigh burst through her nose and she sent a message back.

“Stop recording them then. Idiot.”

She lowered her wrist and looked over at Asmus.

“Sorry. My idiot brother is at it again.” She apologized before she continued from where she left off. “Look, I am aware that Allyson has a somewhat… Free-spirited background.”

“The only part of this that bothers me is that she didn’t trust me enough to tell me how she knew you.” The elevator pinged once more and the doors of the elevator opened to expose the grand hotel lobby. Kaili stepped out with Asmus in tow before stopping by the receptionist’s desk to face him again with yet another shake of her head and a sigh.

“Anyway, I don’t know where you are heading, but I am heading to Rutan.”

“Your pad said something about a Code Grey?” The girl frowned. Being a technomancer had its advantages. “Please tell me it is not related.”

ND7tgXX.png
RUTAN
Testa, Capital City
Allies: Galactic Alliance | [member="Nicolas Thorne"] [ [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Vexen"] | [member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] ]​
Enemies: Who knows​
The distress signal was off -- there were people on the planet who shouldn't have been there. Whether it was an invasion or random attack, Maria didn't know yet. All she knew was that there was some trouble coming her way and she had to act. Act in order to protect the Galactic Alliance; act in order to protect the civilians.

That's what she'd felt before. The uneasiness had probably come from the upcoming attack. And now it had started. There were cries all around her. Not physical, real cries. More like cries in the Force, innocent shouts for help. Maria had to help, she was a Jedi.

The Knight could only find one way to do things -- she had to evacuate somebody. She had to ensure the safety of those who can't protect themselves. If there were Sith coming, which was really likely, no survivors would be left. The Dark Side killed and destroyed people, there was no doubt of that.

"Any Alliance personnel on Rutan, what is the current status report of the attack?" Maria asked via her commlink, hoping somebody would hear her and answer her question.

While waiting for the answer, she couldn't wait and sit still. She had to do something before things turned too violent. The woman saw a security guard on the streets - a man in a blue uniform, a set of blasters clearly attached to his belt. His black hair shined in the sun, his fit body blocking the sun, creating shadows on the road. Seeing the man sparked an idea.

She neared him and said, "Jedi Knight Natalja. There's an attack incoming. Get the people out of here."

Maybe the woman was not authorised to give commands to the Galactic Alliance Defence Force, but she didn't care at the moment. People's lives were far more important than following a strict hierarchy of command. Besides that, most people accepted the fact that Jedi were the wisest.

"Yes, ma'am!" the man replied without much doubt, ready for action.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

"It's alright," Asmus replied. "But that's for her to decide. How and when to tell you. There's being honest, there's blurting out things inappropriately and then there's just not being comfortable with fully disclosing every single detail. Go and talk to her about it, but try and calm down first. You two seem happy together, you'll be fine." He said this having no clue exactly what was going on with her brother. That might very well not be fine, but he couldn't address everything. That topic was being kept a barge pole away if he had anything to do with it.

Long legs picked up the pace as he headed out into the street and looked for a speeder. He turned to Kaili and his expression had change. Asmus almost always smiled, with his eyes if not his lips. But not he was deadly serious.

"I need you not to read anything on this datapad again please? Understand that if you do again, it could be taken as a criminal act." It was an Incom datapad on the outside, but a crypto container held the SIS protocols that listened for secure messages. "If you can exercise that level if discretion I can get you to Rutan fast. But first we need a hyperdrive capable shuttle ASAP."

g8WJMa1.png
Barkesh North Engagement

[member="Taheera Sollo"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Tsuki Aihara"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"]

So this was it. He hadn’t ever come here intending to fight a war. Trextan had followed along at his father’s side more to get a view on what it was that Jacen did than anything else. What he had needed was to understand. Jacen had been far away for most of his life fighting. Trextan had hoped that by seeing what he did first hand that perhaps he could come to believe that it had been worth it. That Jacen had been right to stay away and do his duty instead of returning to Coruscant to raise his son.

Things were not so simple. An opinion could not change overnight. Trextan had gone to Kaeshana to deal with slavers and had returned an amputee. The madness he had seen in that girl’s eyes as she tried to kill him was still haunting.

The U-Wing roared as it came in low. Several members of The Scarred joined them as they jumped up into the transport. He took his seat and looked around. He’d never seen Taheera flustered. Rebel had kept up quips in the face of danger. The Scarred just got on with their jobs and did anything he told them to do. Rekha was the only unknown to him here.

Trextan hadn’t discovered the belief he had felt he’d needed. What he’d started to find was a sense of belonging. Perhaps after the One Sith had crumbled down around him he had simply latched onto another cause, another group of faces. Was that so bad? No one wanted to be alone and confused. If he couldn’t believe in Jacen, he could believe in the strength and conviction of those around him now, right here in the U-Wing.

“Let’s do this.”

He didn’t say May the Force be with us or anything so bold. There was just a task to be done. As he felt the brush of a dark presence against his mind he closed himself off. He looked over at Taheera and Rebel with a slight frown.

“Maybe we’ll find the one who took your are!” Sergeant Raun suggested.

“Or your eyes,” Trextan countered. “This time I won’t be saving Jacen. If we find her, I’ll put an end to her.” It was a grave statement, but there had seemed nothing but an unhinged killer behind those eyes.

“Ah but no Jacen to save you in return!” one of the Scarred replied.

“What?” Trextan asked.

“No one told you? How do you think you got back? The old man tossed the girl away like a ragdoll and then carried you back to the medical unit for evacuation.” Raun gave a shrug, as if confused Trextan didn’t know this already.

“Oh.” He should have known that, it just hadn’t come up. He had just assumed GADF forces had found them both wounded and brought them back. There wasn’t time to think on it any further.

“Recon suggests they’re moving out of the valley towards the north. We’re coming down the cut them off!” called the pilot. The U-Wings came in high to get sight of the enemy, then descended fast with wings extended. “We’ve not got much air support as they’re heading to intercept transports to the south, but Command says they’ll deploy more troops from the garrison once you make contact.”

Trextan leapt out of the transport before it touched down once more. Several squads of elite Alliance forces spread out.

“There is a dark jedi out there,” he called out so that Taheera, Rebel and Rekha could hear. “Not far. There's also a scout out here, someone get her on the comm?*”

*[member="Tsuki Aihara"]

QC0biK9.png

Allies: [member="Jack Mirrikh"]
Enemies: [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Equipment:
Battle armour, X-11E Sonic Rifle, M1-VX Grenades, Lightsaber

eKbJhc7.png

Hatred and anger worked wonders on his neck, knotting a tight tourniquet to deny him oxygen, yet time refused to work in her favour. Attacked again, Zmej needed to address the physical aspect of their duel. With no other option than to forego maintaining her choking grip, the knight of Ren released her hold on her opponent’s neck, devoting all focus to bat his attacks away. She would have succeeded if not for suddenly finding her weapon locked with his other blade, the one she had sought to dominate free and headed her way. Lacking means to address it, all she could do was pull her weapon out of the lock and take two quick steps back to gain some breathing room. Too late to spare her the humiliation though. A barely noticeable impact given the beam itself had zero weight, but a hit nonetheless. The fiery red undeniably brushed against her phrik suit, licking it hungrily. Nasty. It would have cut right through her ribs if not for the armour, pointing out she needed to train more.

Zmej Ren continued to breathe, alive, free of pain that came with grisly wounds carved by superheated plasma. Although fighting in a heavy suit of armour was exhausting, she would never trade its protective capabilities for a bit of extra agility.

At the same time, there was the undeniable fact she was actively retreating, forced to do so rather than making that choice voluntarily. Unacceptable. She needed to press the attack, kill the man and move on. Already having another foe lined up, Zmej found herself unwilling to spend any more time with her current opponent. Never knowing the meaning of honour, utterly ruthless, her mind birthed a devious plan. She still had the infamous gas grenades. While originally intended to fill the castle with their deadly load and bring an agonizing death unto anyone inside, that plan had died several saber slashes ago. Stuck until all hostiles outside have been dealt with anyway, the young knight saw no harm in using dirty tactics to achieve victory.

Free hand telekinetically summoned one of the infamous grenades from her belt and pulled the pin as she charged the opponent, blood red saber pointed and bent on piercing his chest. The closer she got, the better, as the tasteless and odourless chemical spread in an orange cloud, making the searing scarlet tip of her saber piercing through the mist particularly menacing.

QC0biK9.png

Objective: Have Fun Storming The Castle
Allies in Vicinity: [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
Enemies in Vicinity: [member="Taeli Raaf"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Liliane"]
Allies At Location: [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Zmej Ren"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Abraxas"] | [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Antherion"] | [member="Velon Ielor"] | KoR/FO
Enemies At Location: [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] | [member="Elpsis Elaris"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="Ty Rellius"] | [member="Kimiko"]
Gear: In signature, 1x Curved Hilt Lightsaber

Darkness seeped around them, the power singing in her blood and whispering through her mind, begging to be used. She watched with narrowed eyes that burned with the volatile mixture of emotions and power as Connor approached the barrier, placing his hands on the solid mass of rock and magma. His aura burned bright in her mind’s eye, a pillar of darkness as he funneled power through himself into the blockade. An eerily beautiful orange glow threaded through the solid mess as old lava flows melted once more and the entire structure shifted, softening.

The two women took up identical stances, their poses mirrored by the identical power and emotions pulled from the air around them. Raising an eyebrow at the man who now stood well off to the side, out of their path of destruction, Ara nodded once to Kaalia, her mental countdown matching the verbal countdown. Expelled breaths stirred the air, creating small currents and funnel in the otherwise stagnant tunnel. Focusing on a small disturbance in the air around her, she imagined the wind growing within her outstretched palm, a small torrent of invisible power that strengthened as every exhale added to fuel it. Stray wisps of wind stirred the bit of hair that escaped the confines of her hood and for a moment the young Ren stood surrounded by power, the whipping wind, and allies.

At the count of three, her left hand shot out, the twisting funnels of wind channeled into one focused blast added to the power of Kaalia’s. Her eyes flashed fully amber, her smile curling up behind the mask. All emotion save bloodlust was lost to the Knight in that moment of power, their combined gale force winds rending through the wall of softened magma and rock.

Sharp splinters of rock and obsidian bounced off the stone work around them, most sent in an explosive blast inwards towards the depths of the fortress, clearing the tunnel of barrier and enemies, if any had been present. The gaping maw opened before them as the two women lowered their hands, Ara nodding again to Kaalia, this time in recognition of a job well done. Ignoring the praise from the Disciple, now was not the time to congratulate each other, as they had far more important tasks to attend to. The crunch of gravel underneath boots echoed through the passageway as they continued their unhindered ascent.

The tunnel opened into a massive smelting yard meant to utilize and prosper from the natural lava flows beneath the castle itself. The trio emerged to the echoing sounds of battle, gunfire, screams of pain, and the occasional explosion that shook the castle around them, small rocks and debris raining down from the long abandoned rooms.

Tilting her head in curiosity, her amber gaze followed Connor’s down a side hallway, eyes lighting on the form of a dark-haired woman with piercing purple eyes. She blazed with power in Ara’s mind, the woman who chose to block their path. Before the knight could step forward to engage, he had his saber out and activated, ordering the two women on.

Her eyes narrowed, her forehead wrinkling in a frown of anger. For a moment, she wanted to defy him just for the tone he used and the assumption that they would follow his orders. Shoving the spark of anger back, she nodded once instead. This was about more than her pride and ego. Another aura burned just beyond, down a second pathway, drawing her attention away from the conflict between her lover and his chosen target. Bloodlust roared to the forefront of her mind and banished the anger at the man.

”Join me when you have finished.”

Flashing quick glance at Kaalia, she continued onward without pause, allowing the red-head to choose her own path. Pulling a thread of power, she spoke directly into Connor’s mind as she moved away, leaving him to fight his own battle.

Show me your power, Connor. Take her down.

The words whispered through his mind, her mouth curling up in a predatory grin as she stalked towards the next ante-chamber and the enemy that called to her.

”This one is mine.”

The hallway she’d chosen opened up into an antechamber of stone, dotted with stone benches. On the far side of the room stood a golden-haired woman, similar in build and age as the Knight herself. Piercing yellow eyes met emerald eyes lost to amber. The click of her saber hilt being removed from her belt echoed through the barren room, her footfalls coming to an end as she paused.

Ara took a moment to cast an appraising glance over the young woman before her, dropping her hold on the force and allowing the mental overlay of the room to fade to her natural eyesight. She took a step to the right, saber hilt still dead in her grip as she inspected the next obstacle to her push into the castle. Her lids lowered and she met the woman’s gaze with an analytical and predatory glance.

”Hello, lovely. You picked the wrong partner to dance with tonight.”

The distorted purr crackled from the vocalizer, the smooth, silky tones she normally used becoming a mechanical and eerie simulacrum. Without another word, her left hand flashed up, fingers curled as invisible tendrils were sent to wrap around her throat, blocking the flow of air to her lungs. A quick jerk of her hand to the left and a clench of her fingers accompanied the move, intent on throwing the woman across the room by the invisible grip on her windpipe.

Allies: Galactic Alliance | [member="Nicolas Thorne"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | Vexen | [member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Maria Natalja"] ]
Enemies: [member="FN-4077"] [member="FN-888"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Carach"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Why was everything always so difficult with Micah when females were around? Vexen wondered. Every time they got close or flashed him a smile she could sense to maelstrom of emotions surging through him before he closed his mind off. She was still a few years and a good defel male from coming to understand his problems.

"Any Alliance personnel on Rutan, what is the current status report of the attack?"

Vexen pulled her head back from Micah’s reassuring touch and reached for the comm on her belt.

Right,” she said to Allyson and Micah. Suddenly she turned from looking to Micah for guidance to trying to get the situation under control. “You two can pick this up later, but right now we need to get back to the Alliance base.” Her tone was much sharper than usual, no slurs into colloquial dialect either. It left no room for argument, though she imaged they might yet turn on each other.

“This is Vexen, we’re returning to the base. What’s happening?” Before Maria could reply an encrypted hail responded to them both.

“This is base, we believe we have enemy contacts. Location unknown. Secure all facilities.”

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Barkhesh.

Allies: The Galactic Alliance | [member="Aeron Kreelan"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Grozkalla"]
Enemies: The First Order | [member="Jude Falkrowe"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Objective: None for now.

Heavy brows furrowed in amusement at her response.

A nod was received and a nod was given back in greeting to Fyre. TKO by the looks of it, it was in the clothes, in the glance of the eyes and the posture the man held himself. The sense of restless freedom and audacity ingrained by years - but maybe the Jedi was simply reading into it.

"You wound me, Kreelan." He retorted with timber voice and expression like smooth concrete. "I would never speak to you in anything other than utmost respect and dignity."

Clearly.

It was strange to him, of course. How very different his interactions were with the Alliance and with the Order. Bethany was a person who made him want to become... better than he was, while Kreelan and her cohorts made him think that maybe he could do good as the man he was currently.

Very strange, but interesting as well.

The sarcasm and the quips flew naturally from there.

While they outfitted themselves with additional weaponry the Jedi Master simply waited patiently. Aeron knew that the last thing Sardun needed were weapons, he himself was a weapon. Honed and forged in pitched battle distracting himself by wielding a weapon wasn't a necessity here.

He looked over his shoulder, eyes focused on an undefined point through the wall. Why did it feel like [member="Bethany Kismet"] had just jumped several orders closer to his location... and why was she coming closer?

ND7tgXX.png
RUTAN
Testa, Capital City
Allies: Galactic Alliance | [member="maria natalja"] [ [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Vexen"] | [member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] ]​
Enemies: Who knows​
Nicolas was used to be the calm in the middle of the storm. All throughout his career as a Jedi, he'd gone into tumultuous situations as a calming influence. Even when it came to battle, he'd always been in control of himself, and through that in control of his surroundings.

Governance, however, was not like that. No matter what he tried, firm control, soft handedness, it was always a chaotic tumult. Worse, it was affecting him adversely. He'd been raised from swaddling in the ways of the Jedi, but a few months of being Chancellor Pro Tem had him testing the bounds of stress induced anger. He'd needed to get away, to return to what he knew and recenter himself. More, he needed to understand that his dream Republic was just that. It would never be his image, the galaxy was past that. He didn't begrudge anyone about that, but he needed to understand that himself. He still felt a loyalty to the people they had brought to Pii, and to John and Rashae, but he needed to be out in the galaxy again, and doing what he did actually well.

Nicolas had contacted the SIS, people he'd worked with for years. He needed an out of the way place that they needed help at so he could immerse himself in his work. They'd needed someone to act as a fast responder on Rutan, and he'd accepted.

At the moment, he was outside of the listening post, in the capital city. His commlink had come alive with a call about First Order forces in the area. He hadn't really thought that the war would start so soon. War was the thing that should be a last resort, but it seemed it had come anyway. He had just turned to return to the listening post when the sirens went off. It wasn't the test, that was scheduled for two days hence. It wasn't the foul weather siren, this was the attack imminent siren. Civilians all around him stopped in their tracks, fright rolling off of them in waves that the Jedi Master could feel. His mind grasped onto an image of Dair's lightsaber, Winter, that hung on the right hand side of his belt. The calming presence of the Solari crystal helped get him into motion.

"Everyone, we need to move towards the emergency shelters. Take your family and move." He said, motioning people forward, towards the closest shelter that was a block away.

Maria Natalja said:
"Any Alliance personnel on Rutan, what is the current status report of the attack?"
"Ma'am, can you keep everyone moving towards that shelter." Nicolas asked firmly, and received a worried nod as he pulled his commlink out.

'This is Jedi Thorne, I am in Testa near constabulary district six. I do not have eyes on any hostiles and I am moving civilians towards the shelter.' He replied to Maria. A part of him yearned for the conflict to come, while the majority of him focused on getting these people moved into shelter quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom