Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - FLEETING OOC

Progflaw99

FO & ALLY FLEET NUMBERS/METERAGE TOTALS
bfbIVaa.png

Fleet Ship Name Ship Class
Battle Group Tempest (Alexandra Morrow) ANS Liberator Sovereign
ANS Resolute Trimiran
ANS Phetar Dreadnought
ANS Firewall Valor
FNS Sarix Frontier
FNS Fireborne Frontier
ANS Defiant Strike
GADF SpaceOps ANS Angler Leviathan
Orbalisk shuttle
Orbalisk shuttle

TKO / ORC Assistance fleet - Bryce Bantam "CNS ""Hewy Lewis""" Peregrine-class
"CNS ""Power of love""" GR - 125 M1
"CNS ""Back in Time""" GR - 125 M1
"CNS ""Heart of Rock N Roll" GR - 125 M1
"CNS ""Prince""" GR - 105
"CNS ""Little red corvette""" GR - 105
"CNS ""Purple Rain""" GR - 105
"CNS ""1999""" GR - 105
"CNS ""When doves cry""" GR - 105
CNS Fodder (1-13) GR - 75
Jacen ANS Stoic Resolve Trimiran
ANS Dauntless Peregrine-class
ANS Jaunty Stroll Peregrine-class
ANS Opaque Glass Leviathan
ANS Brawl Dreadnought
ANS Absolution Dreadnought
ANS Dauntless Peregrine-class

Agenor Dyre Argo Roche
Cathul ANS Hero of Coruscant (Mateus-class fleet carrier)
ANS Vengeance for Kaeshana (Noble-class heavy cruiser)
ANS Chandrila Hostages (Noble-class heavy cruiser)
ANS Lothal (Lothal-class artillery cruiser)
ANS Aleen (Lothal-class artillery cruiser)
ANS Tax Return (Relentless-class assault frigate)
ANS Moenia (Nebulon B7)
ANS Otoh Sancture (Nebulon B7)
ANS Spinnaker (Nebulon B7)

[member="Suravi Teigra"] - FYI, not being a D and ignoring your post or OOC comment - You placed them at the exit point to the hyperlane, no in the actual lane. As I never planned on entering the system from that point so they are not going to affect me. Though your do have your flank guarded well lol.

Suravi Teigra said:
Almost immediately following reversion, her capital ships would begin dumping dozens of empion mines in their wake from their cargo holds, leaving a nasty surprise for Alliance reinforcements that may try entering the system behind her. There was always the likelihood of poor civilian vessels tripping through the minefield unawares of the naval engagement taking place, but fortunately the mines were non-lethal. The Republic was nothing if not humane.

Bryce Bantam said:
As the fighting began Hellburner fleet had taken it's positions still in deep space to the 90 degrees north (above) and 90 degees south (below) the system. Well out of the hyperspace lanes they were using the sheet vastness of space to cloak their numbers.
Good start, time to keep having fun.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Jaina Ventor"]

It's been a little over 36 hours since the last member of my team posted to you guys. I'm going to move ahead with posting again tonight. Just informing you and giving you a chance to respond to me either ICly or OOCly to let me know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom