Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsidian Butterfly

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Sera Inkari"]

He listened to her and he could feel the force rolling around the pair of them. With the energies around the two and the energies of the world itself... then she said where she would return to if they were separated. A strange thought but he wouldn't put it past chance... the danger of him having to head off and do something... anything realy or just the passage of time would be a dangerous prospect and he wasn't certain what could become of her. "Past transgressions are always going to be there... we all have a past and those that judge us or the things that define us." He said it and was moving there to look at the water and towards everything else within the water and the planet's sky itself. Ships were above and he could feel them.. other jedi were coming around on the planet. THe jedi master breathed out though while standing there expanding his senses. "Few worlds are like this but I am always around and just a few jumps away."

She place her hand on his wrist for a moment, laying her head on his arm, and then continued toward the water. Although there was doubt, not of him, of the water, she surprisingly out of character and informally dived in. Disappearing beneath the surface. Sera was lost to the water, below and away. Not surfacing, staying still where she had dived, with air bubbles trailing above her. Held, comforted and free.

Kintan’s priestess opened her eyes and looked out through the gloom, drifting, a familiar sensation. Reverence for water kicked in, and she soon pulled herself toward the surface, but there was a smile looking up at him, not saying a word, just thanking him. The show of humanity even a few days ago would have been a world away, but like all things it faded back to routine. She pulled herself back to the bank, dripping wet and sat on the edge of it, her foot making more graceful and more appropriate circles for someone of her station.

No attempt to dry herself this time. She’d rather feel it. “Yes”, ~I know what you mean~, she whispered through their force. When he’d said few worlds were like this one. Not the sight, but the feeling of not caring that she was drenched, not caring about anything much, relief. Even burns yet to heal were not as severe in this place.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He watched her in the force and the jedi master didn't follow her into the water he remained there and knelt meditating while she took her time and allowing the force to reach itself outwards channeling through him into the world and beyond... He could feel a great deal more including the lower sections of the world. Ahch-To was for many a prime jedi world with nothing corripting it like technology but sadly they only needed to look below the surface. The repository that had been kept by the caretakers.... secretly filled with thousands of years of jedi knowledge and history from various jedi who had found their way here. He had been given one of the force compasses to find this location should he need it and the areas of the temples were fixed up... so the jedi master would always have a place to meditate.... but Sera wasn't like him et... she was young and she would continue to be young and when she was finally old. "Things are shifting, you can fel it in the force. Doesn't help some of the outer reaches play with ancient writings.... dangerous force horrors."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH0CI4JiqPI​

“Shifting?” Sera’s journey was long into its waking dream hours, without visions and without farsight. She was making steps which felt familiar but confused her, not having used her sight to see ahead of time. Nothing was certain, except for these last few days, maybe a week with Syn teaching her. That and she was now soaking wet. Sera pulled her hair tight and drooped it over her shoulder.

“Is there more to this place. How does it connect to the writings and the horrors, why else are we here Master?”

Gracefully getting to her toes, she realised she’d lost a sandal in the dive beneath the water, and took the other one off to feel the floor beneath her feet. “Master Syn, let me help.” Sera just needed the words, the hint and with time she could follow strands of any mystery to where they led. Again a transaction, she felt she owed him. All Masters she’d ever served under had used her visions to aid and prepare themselves, more than one to save their or their loved one's lives. Her instinct to offer was natural, useful but also dangerously threatening to open pandoras box which they’d just closed.

Looking at him for guidance once again. She’d be redundant to tell him she felt torn, that was evident in her half step, her uncertainties, or just how everything was heavier than she remembered. She didn’t have the words yet to express this without repeating herself. Use of her farsight would need guidance again so she knew how to use it safely, not like Pandora’s box which she built her life around, but trained and controlled as part of her life.

“Part of me needs to see ahead,” farsight had been such a big and intimidating part of her life.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He watched her there.. he could feel it from her and she wanted to help... she wanted to give some ideas to it. He waited there for a look though when she half stepped towards him and he spoke looking up and then down towards her. "Nothing... well nothing for now. We are here to find you a center... to balance out the light and dark within so you can approach with a level head what comes next." He wasn't preaching it to her but he was looking to make sure she could resist dangerous influences until she was ready. THe jedi master watched her and he was moving around to stand in front of her while touching with a hand the side of her face.

"I want you to learn and be safe but I also want to make sure you aren't going to slip. It is a dangerous place you are in now... while no one who has tasted the darkside is able to fully resist it is something of a struggle that will always be there. you can merely learn to bury the temptation." He said it but looked up finally. "Besides here on this world the jedi can reconnect to themselves but out there a vast galaxy of things that need people like you or me to help them with. When you are ready, when you are able to. I want to bring you out there.. to see the galaxy and just stick to the simple things. A jedi doesn't need grand schemes or plots.. small things make larger ripples over time then just large actions."

Sera’s vibrations in the force were noticeable, the sways the dips, Syn did well to read them. She was not a blunt object, but cues were laid usually ahead of time of some tragedy or miracle, an event she might be looking almost squarely head-on at through her visions. Syn helped her avoid any danger here by not using her gifts as everyone else had. No schemes and no plots, she almost deflated but it was an expectant tension that left her body.

Sera knew herself what she was feeling, “addiction Master.” She admitted to him, realising who and what she was. “Always want to see what’s next. Misleading or faint, events, always wanting to know. Then I feel no uncertainty or doubt, all my concerns are quieted and there is just the force guiding me.” There it was again, justification of her actions to him, so he'd think more highly of her.

“What is safe?” Sera said standing nearer his side. “When we don’t even know what path to take next.” They had been through this before, he might remember she asked him something similar, the conversation had evolved from questions of self-identity to choices and consequences but was of a similar tone. “Sorry,” she said, “can you show me a ripple?” Asking finally, not a plot, not a scheme but “something simple.”

Maybe they could start with that.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He thought about it, show her a ripple... something simple, something small and focused but that would go a long way. He moved with her then... guiding along the pathways and didn't need to speak but he allowed her to be close while his feet were in the grass. he could feel all of it here but there was more to it as the jedi master touched her shoulder. Going up towards the temple and he didn't need to see while stopping where they could see some of the more interesting jedi. All of them were studying.. the caretakers showing them the thala siren's the fish and gardening here. The jedi master looked around and didn't order he just started to help.

He was moving equipment and working with them, getting some of the other padawans involved in helping where they might be able to check it out. He motioned for Sera to come along with them and held a beam on his shoulder while the muscles in his arm tensed a little mostly to control it and keep it careful from smacking anyone. He set it down on the two beams as the padawans were connecting them. A smirk appearing on his face when two of the jedi used a hammer to make it secured. THen a droid was working on the construction where the jedi was constructing parts of the temple. "Here, this room we are fixing up will one day serve to shelter and act as an infirmary for the world. but it is starting like this, just wood and stone."

Sera felt his touch comfort her, she leaned her head on it, only for a moment. There was trained decorum there within her and he was her Master, but she wanted that contact. So again she was torn, a familiar theme in her life right now, two worlds or desires, with two points of view. Three if you counted the Sith teachings on top of it all.

The desert priestess followed gracefully, with no shoes now, she watched where she stepped. Squatting by the floor, running her hand along it. Kintan’s seer wasn’t a healer, she wouldn’t know how, but she saw the wisdom in the acts of those around her. They built, they worked, they toiled for others and the galaxy would heal because of them. In spite of people like her, it would heal.

“Where I came from they would have burned or left those too injured to move.” There was a grave tone in her voice. Not all had been like that, but enough. “I can’t heal bodies. Only futures.” So wanting to read those around her, to get a sense of how their efforts would turn out. “Difficult to resist looking Master,” she looked at the ground around them, tensing awkwardly.

If [member="Syn"] had ever felt like his chest was half fractured and emotions internally were like wounds, or shards moving within him, at odds with his own body. That is what her aura looked like right now. Fragmented, mostly into three types of shards. Jedi. Sith. Cult of Serenity, splintering her entire being in the force. There was some pain there as they moved or tried to settle into some new unified sense of identity, it hopefully would happen but that was not a certainty.

“Thank you Master,she didn’t say any more out loud, not knowing what else to say. When you are in pieces, what is there, “any direction shuts off pieces of yourself.” She whispered under her breath, like repeating a pray, unsure if he had heard her. Placing a hand to her chest, where she felt the most discomfort.

"Maybe it would be better if I focused on others for a while." Her voice was a bit softer, depressed actually, wanting to do something, anything that wasn't self-reflective. She wanted no more tears or weakness right now in front of him.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He was listening to her while all of them worked on the building and areas here... for the jedi master it saerved several purposes in what they were fixing. The temple could house many.... better yet it would allow them to train and teach.... the garden areas could be used for more food and while the caretakers knew full well how to take care of things they were offering plenty to them. Syn spoke with a look though at her. "Helping others is somethign that can aid you, it can allow you to find yourself with the small and mundane as it were so your mind will be able to work out problems you might not even know you have going on."

He said it with a grin on his face though as one of the caretakers came up to him and was speaking quickly. Arms flailing around to direct him towards one of the caves lower on the mountainside. The sounds within it and the feeling he knew was off... a balance to the planet where it created the feeling fo the darkside within the world but the jedi master didn't say anything yet. He moved to the edge and crouched looking down at the lower cave in the cove where he could see it. he could sense it but he was also turning back to look at her and she was doing wonderfully now... something peaceful that could help her heal herself.

The problem was, what could Sera do? All her skills were in either terrorising others, seeing the future, or starting fires. She didn’t have much inclination toward healing, she found healing difficult. While she considered how she would fit into real life again outside of the One Sith, rather than lose herself in introspection, she started helping those moving about and building the infirmary.

"Helping others is somethign that can aid you, it can allow you to find yourself with the small and mundane as it were so your mind will be able to work out problems you might not even know you have going on."

Simple as that. Sera was carrying blankets, clothes and other things they might need. Gracefully moving to and fro, keeping her composure and avoiding any sharper stones with her bare feet. This went on for about an hour or so, till she was a somewhat tired with the steady pace. Her usually work didn’t require much manual labor. Things seemed peaceful for awhile. Everything was going fine.

Syn would almost certainly pick up on it first, especially with how close they'd been training and talking. One of those Sith emotional pieces stirred, feeling like shards inside of chest was hurting. It physically felt like her chest was hot, the muscles themselves were actually holding memories of tension, and when they relaxed some of that emotional memory rushed to her. When anyone looked she didn’t say a word. If Syn ask she’d nod and carry on. Her thoughts though WERE MUCH LESS serene. You were sitting left hand to the emperor and now you are carrying clothes. That was the thought inside her head. Why do you have to carry to clothes for people that hated you? Then the other opposing thought was, I am helping, I am doing my best. I am trying to fit in with this world. I just need to keep doing this, keep following his advice, and I will have a place again, people will not fear me anymore, I can be part of something again.

And then she was stood in the doorway of the infirmary, silent. Ever so silent and still. This was one of those dangerous moments Syn had worried about. He knew people didn’t just click your fingers, go from Emperors hand and Sith priestess to infirmary helper in a couple of weeks. He’d most likely feel it strongly right now from his padawan. He'd been right, this was her problem. A real problem.

How did handle it? How did you tell someone this is what life is? Could you tell someone who had isolated themselves on a pedastool for years and years, all their life, that this was what life was really about? Was there a better way to handle it. Almost like a spoiled princess syndrome, but also mixed in were thoughts of people hating her for what she had been, and worry of how she'd ever fit in herself with all this lifetime apart.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

She was conflicted.. inner thoughts rolling off of her if one could listen an the jedi master felt each one. Maybe not the entire thought of internal conversation. He moved as she was standing there and spoke looking at the people who were there. "It can be jarring I know." He said it and looked at her as he spoke. "ONce long ago, my father made me to serve by his side... a creation to prove his power but that was eight hundred years ago padawan. Times change, the people come and they go but what we do, what we are is what will matter. I cannot change the past anymore then you can. What we were to what we are now can be jarring but you can learn from it." He said it while helping out and motioned towards the back where someseat were set out with food and drinks. THe jedi master sat down and got one of the waters as he was drinking with a little of the food offered. It was soups and everything you needed to.... well functioin more then have good and exquisite tastes.

That doorway framing her choice. She didn't move. It was her dividing line. Someone was waiting to get in, and the priestess just stood there. The person wanting to get in looked up politely at first, then less politely. Sera made a small sidestep and let them through. She heard Syn, Jarring. She was happy he knew what she meant. No pedestal for them both to sit on here, in the foundations, where it was built from the ground up. She saw the future without needing to sense it. She saw it through her actions.

Almost, Sera had reached to sense the force and the future of this place, but she saw it in simple terms, and that shaking emotional tension unfolding in her chest turned into a warm soothing heat.

Stopping herself to go sit with Syn and take a break, Sera folded her robes beneath her. Her feet showing some much-needed humility with the dirt they'd collected. "Do you think we can learn not to be a narcissist." That was a very direct question, you could teach someone the routines but could they ever change the core of what they were and, "can I learn to love them, and love this."

She didn't know if she was a narcissist, but she felt she was, and she felt many Sith she'd met were. "Do you love them and what they are doing?" She rested her elbows on the table, head on her hands, a strangely casual posture for her, only pulling back when she realised. "I want to." Love was a stretch perhaps. Maybe routine was what she'd have, and that might be enough.

Waiting for them to start, not rushing in. Although not that hungry, she tried to share and to be part of their meal, be a human being for once, so to speak. "It's good." Sera lied. It wasn't, it was simple food. Simple but appreciated, this moment was good, another hurdle if not jumped, at least sidestepped in their doorway.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

Love... love was somethign he hadn't thought about and raised an eyebrow behind the sash on his face. he was not entirely sure what she meant but he wasn't going to say it as he ate and sat there looking out. "I don't know about love but this is something you can become content with. It is something that can allow you to find that inner peace." A smirk was on his face though while she was eating. "it isn't very tasteful I know but it does what is needed and can be given to a large number of people." He remained there though and listened to the others who were around... the sounds of the world.. the construction still happening. "There is a great deal here we could still explore or if you wish it begin lessons. The focus one needs is here. There is more to the caves, older things and there is plenty out there among the stars you could discover."

Syn might not have seen Sera laugh till right now. But she did, her body moved more freely for a moment. Maybe she had been teasing him, maybe she’d been half serious. Either way, she laughed. Sera didn’t know how to be a Jedi anymore, or the words to use. “Don’t all Jedi love?” This was obviously her having a bit of fun this time, and she smiled at him. The tone wasn’t serious, a reforming darksider poking fun at Jedi. His smirk had lightened her mood.

Catching some crumbs before they fell, and making sure she didn’t look a mess. That insincerity wasn’t going to last long within her. She’d stopped eating and put the food down. She knew exactly what she needed, but she also wasn’t going to say it, she would not show weakness again, and she’d had enough tears. Sera didn’t trust herself right now, without him right there. If he left, she was just a darksider without a compass in amongst the Jedi. Trust. How did you gain trust again? In herself, in her control, in anything without him right there.

Asking her to make a choice was difficult. She was used to following people. Being at the beck and call of Sith Lords. So it was with some difficulty she answered him, “Exploring Master. If you wish it that would be pleasant.” If he wished it, obviously adding that phrase, like an old habit not yet broken in her routine. One day she would need to be able to walk out that door alone, maybe [member="Syn"] had training in mind that would give her trust back or self-control if he sensed how much she lacked confidence in her ability. Could they find it while exploring together?

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He noticed, he head her wanting to follow him or was it need.. on the one hand having a willing padawan who didn't question their master was helpful... it was even ideal at times. THey were the apprentice, the padawan they hadn't learned in some ways to think and it was his duty to teach her what it meant. On the other having a little independence would be needed as it might mean he needed to tell them how to do everything... a balance that could be struck between service and initiative. He was walking though and could lead her until she was ready to walk as it were on her own. Making sure that his armored robes and boots.

He was leading the way and letting some of the caretakers take them. It wasn't the crystal caves and it wasn't the ones leading up the mountains into parts of the temple. These ones went down with cave paintings, depictions of jedi and others, wolves, dragons from the stars and large black monoliths. The deeper it went the artificial glow rods stopped until it was only crystals resonating and alive. Down into one of the caves and the sounds of water of everything seemed to disappear leaving silence. THe jedi masters footsteps were soft and muffled, the senses in the force able to see in the dark easily enough for him at least.

He continued down still deeper until the drawing and murals stopped, ancient chambers that were nto used but held the faintest scents of saltwater. The final one opening to a larger chamber and the resonating in the the force from the gate around them. White bleached metal, inlaid with crystals and glyphs that were older then most of the jedi scripts on TYthon and even some of the worlds like Coruscant. The glyphs radiated from crystals inlaid as the jedi master touched it and spoke. "These are older then most things... the jedi have encountered them before.... in places where the force springs forth a primeval nexus of the force."

He stood there in the center and started to manipulate it, hand held out as the glyphs began to burn a blue. The power building up as the gate started to open with displaced force energy and it was intense. To his vision a bright burning super nova that eclipsed everything within the room itself. Hummed with the force and the gate was opened. He could feel it... more the that he could see. The jedi master moved forward and motioned for Sera to follow him through as he felt the energy rolling across his skim... the energy practically coming off as the world around him shifte d and he could feel more across the galaxy.

He felt his hands clench and unclench for a moment as the living force within them and the cosmic force... the force in the background of the universe that bound everything together for a moment became one and then he was gone. His mind being able to see past and future in a way that wasn't linear. THen he was standing on the other side of the gate and looked up into the sky. Warmth and energy all around, swirling... breathing across his skin where the jedi master moved and he had used gates like that before... it was dangerous for some and you didin't want to use all of the gates that were around the galaxy.

He looked up further and he knew what there was there.. it wasn't a real sky it was crystal... kyber crystal creating a massive ceiling in this area that allowed the light to show through and the nexus of force energy itself was here and around. It was different, raw and dangerous energy that was there long before most others would have or could have seen. It was fairly large but the shell at the core fo the world had formed around the nexus and then from there the world had formed and become its own thing. "For The World Is Hollow, And I Have Touched The Sky." He said it with a little amusement to himself and few came down here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZaRQmLuChc​

Pulling her hood around her, and dutifully following him. The priestess folded her hands within her robes and bowed her head very slightly. Her graceful barefoot steps not lingering overly long on any single stone slab. Sera’s walk behind him barefoot was equally soft, barely audible. For a time she wrestled with whether to light a small fire in her hand and use it for light, but her lack of confidence in controlling it again was shown visibly across her lightly scarred skin, where she had been trapped underground with her own fires after an ill-prepared battle.

“I feel… “ she did not know what she felt. Sera had seen long. VERY LONG into her futures, but such things past a certain point might as well have been a needle in a haystack, with how much things changed in this galaxy and their lives as they lived them. This was the past, a deep meaningful past, somewhere she didn't like to reflect. “I know not what.” Sera lifted her head very slightly, still mostly looking downward for contemplation in their darkness.

Occasionally she might nearly stumble, but her hand reaching out would steady her. As they went further, chancing a more exotic landscape. Force’s energy more readily touched Sera’s skin, she was not as keen to enter further. What if she lost herself again? What if this place consumed what little identity they had fostered in her together?

There was fear at facing the force again.

She feared to reach out to life.

So much fear to be herself and risk losing it all again.

She walked, eyes closed, head down into that place that he stood within so easily. A few years ago she would have stood in this place in wonder, now she was resisting feeling anything, fighting the connection to the energy around her.

She couldn’t open up. "What if you hate what I really am?" The priestess looked up. "You Master who walks so easily in the mouth of giants with no break in his stride" Sera looked to him and stepped further in. "It's not so easy for me." She said more gently. What if the force rejected her. She didn't even dare say the last line, so afraid it would cast her out back down a dark hole to burn again eternally. Or worse, isolate her completely from everything that matters to anyone or anything. Just live. Just live. Just live. She felt like someone watching a play, or writing a song, not actually there herself, just going through motions that might lead her to who she was supposed to be.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

Easy.... easy.... he turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow. Standing here surrounded by the force it might have seen easy but that was far from it. he spoke looking at her. "Easy." THe words were low and rolled from his throat but he was not giving any emotion to it. "It has never been easy but fear is danger, apathy is death and walking into the mouth of the force it something that one always should do. He didn't need to move towards her more he just stood there. "I couldn't hate you Sera.... even if I tried. Because I never do anything easy and hate is easy, hate is what you do when you don't know what else to do... when there is the other, the different. Love, compassion, empathy... these are traits for a jedi and despite what many would say... hate is not the opposite of love or compassion... caring for someone doesn't become hating them... its opposite is indifference... because hate means you still have them on your mind."

Probably was just what she needed, a cold shower of force energy. It had just hit her all at once. There was always a trigger in life for something that you buried. Sometimes it came up again and again and again. Shaking you over and over. Until she was standing here not knowing herself. Then people around would say its okay, just be, just live. What did that mean. Just go through the process of fetching and carrying like the average man, the average Jedi. She wasn’t. She wasn’t anything.

She could live. Instead of cursing herself for thinking she was better than this. All those thoughts drummed into her head that she was different. Separate. Stronger Alone. There was no blame. He was doing everything right. He wouldn’t feel any anger from her. Just shattering and pain. Identity crisis would be right. If she’d had an identity to start with. So as that was going on. He did say something she understood.

Easy. “Hate was easy.” Sera looked up to him, hood still on. Emotion in her eyes. “Hate is so easy. I can hate them all and myself. You could have thrown me out or away a thousand times.” She was whining enough to deserve it, there was the hate again, self-loathing. Fear of what he’d say when he knew the truth.

Anger didn’t come, she thought about it, thought about sending fire toward their wall, but this was too real to her for anger. More than just a reaction. His words seemed to work and she nodded. “But you didn’t.” She chuckled, “you like the hard projects, don’t you.” Shaking her head lightly with a warming smile. She reached up and if he didn’t stop her, kissed his cheek. As a friend. “Thank you,” she said either way.

Folding her arms back in her robes. Sera looked around at their cave. Reaching out to feel the force energies, hesitant but there with him now, not lost in her own self loathing or fears. “What brought you here the first time?”

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He was surprised when she did it but he didn't respond more then looking at her. "The path of helping and aiding others is always going to be the hardest. Yes if redemption is in your future might still be a question but the least I could do is show you a way towards it. I am not perfect.... well most ways I am not perfect. I have been told by several Hapans and Dathomiri witches that I am quite enjoyable." He almost shuddered a little remembering Elayne's first time meeting him and... how she had knocking him out with a large stick to his head and dragged him off into the woods on Dathomiri to have him as her mate.... then her sister who was on Hapes.... tried to do the same thing. He would never understand that family but.... he now made sure to protect his face around the royal witches. He turned his attention back to her though and looked around at it. "I was meditating here on the planet and sensed something so I went deeper and deeper into the caves. until I wasn't sure there was even a way out or back and then I found the gate. It is something used in the ancient Monoliths of the galaxy... in places where the force isn't just strong but where it springs forth into the galaxy. THe monoliths were constructed to harness that power and this one is near the center of the planet... so much so that I asked if it would be possible the billions of years they existed that it had started to pull the dust and matter together and create gravity to form the world... it would explain a number of things."

Folding her hands back in her Desert robes. “No clubs.” Sera joked softly off to his side, twice in one day, wonders never ceased. Was she a joker beneath all that pretense and formality? Hmm. Time would tell. She enjoyed his banter, and his selfless nature to poke fun at his own journeys for her benefit. It brought levity and she saw his wisdom in using it at the right time. He might see the flash of understanding in her eyes, or not, but she was thankful. Maybe one day she could look back at her life in the same way, or offer that levity he just gave her to someone else.

Syn explained the gate, and she looked around the walls as he did so, the past was a difficult concept for her. History. Identity and formation or structure. This was a good teaching ground. “Why would someone form a world,” Sera asked looking around the cave. Finally! There was light in her hand, a small kindling of force-flame to illuminate her search and life. She'd let the force back in.

The priestess moved at a slow pace around them, looking at the details on the wall, signs of anything that might happen. An old habit, but she was only using her eyes, and free hand, no deeper power or the force to aid her. Sera wanted to see why someone would form a world, she wanted to look and had to resist. That was difficult. There could be so much this place might reveal to a seer about potential futures for concepts and ideas beyond what she’d searched for before.

The cutting edge of… she stopped and opened her eyes, just in time before she started dream walking. Her free hand had been clenching, and she released it. First extinguishing her force-fire, she put her hands together and placed them to her mouth, agitated. Sera spoke through her knuckles pressed to her lips. “I feel spontaneity Master.” Not rigid ritual or dogma. Her eyes darted to him, “our force laughs at dogma?” At least here it did, but here was just one part of the force, “no,” she didn’t know. It would be very different elsewhere, if she were on Bastion again that would be rigidity and order personified.

Feeling creation without any sense of its direction or ability to look ahead was proving a difficult thing to do for our seer.

[member="Syn"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom