Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsidian Butterfly

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow

[member="Sera Inkari"]

The ship went through hyperspace, sleek but somehow jagged in its design with strutted towers that held the main weapons of the ship. The central chamber of it, a massive meditation chamber the jedi master was able to use to project and amplify his capabilities within the force. The humming of the droids as they rolled around or hovered about their business of keeping the ship tidy and functioning. Protective to the last but the jedi master had other things within the ship. There was Alema, the spirit that had jumped into the ship to rejoin the master and help him after she was injured. Before she was sick and injured within the order he had met her and she had wanted to train under the man who trained her mother.

Then there was her, Sera a former padawan from the jedi who fell and had been convinced at least to come with him. TO see the galaxy as something more then the nothingness that her master polluted her mind with. He didn't know if she was ready to rejoin the lightside but at the least there was doubt in her surety of the darkside.. THat would have to do as he rose up. The resonating pulse from Alema stirring him out of the bed when he asked to be. She was a good ship while he stood there and ran a hand along his face then through his hair. He motioned and spoke. "Alema have the grooming droid come here." He got another pulse as she was tired maybe and didn't want to speak yet but happy to do as he needed.

The jedi master on the other hand was standing there in the refresher when the droid was working, shaving the stubble and leaving smooth skin. He got his hair clipped for it to be short and ready for anything. Before he was moving off and patting himself down to dry the moisture from his arms and chest. The sound of the MSE droids behind him who were cleaning up. He walked through the ship and was feeling the force within the walls of it as the warmth from everywhere allowed him to prepare some food. He stood there eating from the bowl while reaching out with his senses and making enough for Sera before he set it aside. The feeling fo the force that was taking them somewhere different, somewhere a jedi can find peace.

"Alema." He spoke softly as the ship seemed to come alive with the force, her presence going around the room and appearing almost as an entity within the force itself. She wasn't visible to others, she was just there in the room and he could see her until she spoke. "Yes master?" Her voice was softer, less concerned but he was guessing she had an awareness over everything that was happening here within the ship. Expanding outwards she might be able to communicate with the sister ships of her kind... Of the other jedi meditation spheres. "Tell Sera that there is food for the morning, she can come whenever she wants to if she is hungry," He was out of practice and didn't know if the food would be good but well being alone wasn't always great.

"Understood master." She was looking at him in the sensors and then moved through the agena veins as they radiated with the lightside of the force. Through the computers that were made for her. The systems of the ship until she felt that presence, something else with the girl. Something darker compared to it and she was within the room hovering like a body-less consciousness that spoke. "Padawan Sera, awaken master Syn has prepared food... or something, it is just meats with veggies and potato's mixed together but he is trying." She said it and then pulsed a lightside wave from the interior of the ship to make sure she would be able to feel it and stir out of bed. "Hey get up or else the droids will soak you."

Sera had slept soundly. Futures had come, drifted apart and gone as she lay there. She had not sensed a single one of their strands or their possible paths from her present. This was unsettling and calming. Stretching her arms out and stirring within her bed, she rotated her sphere’s coin over and over in her palm, looking for a place to keep it hidden. Rotating her past over and over. Unaware her carrying it had been discovered. The Vahla placed it within her bra, keeping herself close to what she knew. Sphere, her coin also noticed the meditation ship. One meditation ship noticing another, only the sith one had been shattered into a thousand pieces, an unnerving sensation perhaps for Alema if she connected to it, reaching toward her from different points around their galaxy.

Like their Sith coins. Time had no meaning to Sera usually, drifting from another vision to another vision. Long periods of time frozen in slumber in the netherworld as their galaxy had aged. Now her visions were no longer there, she was having trouble just being. Hair moving around her face as reached for her clothes, slowly easing out of her bed and putting them.

Hearing their ship’s voice. Standing and straightening her robes, so they fitted with some measure of grace and elegance, she pulled her hair sideways into a ponytail, braiding the auburn ends together. Lacking any way to tidy herself up, that would at least keep her presentable. Something she felt she must do for any force users of strength, seeing how Syn lived might give the Sith acolyte an education in how wrong that was.

“Please tell your Master we will be together soon.” Sera folded her hands into her garments and answered Alema, looking into a nearby mirror to straighten her appearance as best she could. Blemishes and burns on her cheek were more exposed with her ponytail, so she pulled her hood up around her neck to better conceal her face, spotting her mark on her hand and inhaling as she clenched her fingers together.

Walking to meet Syn her head was bowed slightly. As she would have greeted a Sith Lord. “Master Syn”, her sea blue orbs raised and she unfolded her limbs from her robes gracefully. “Thank you for preparing our meal.” She was attempting to flatter to stay alive around a stronger force user, less so than usual but that polite pretense was still there. She tucked her robe underneath her, taking a seat, watching him and waiting. Sera had not eaten well in some time, supplies had been low within their castaway makeshift colony. Darth Centax keeping them all for the build up of One Sith forces he was keeping fed, while the rest of them had slowly dwindled to nothing. She was hungry, and she felt herself wanting to reach for the bowl of food, but holding back, uncertain of how to act around a Jedi Master. It had been so long.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He could feel her approaching and she seemed demure... isolating herself while he moved forward and spoke. Taking in the sight of her through the force though. "You are welcome but come, eat, your hunger must be great. I couldn't smell much in the way of food where you were and what few scraps there were the people were fighting over." He said it before approaching and bringing a hand up. "As to you, there is no need to hide on this ship. You are safe here, your past can be washed away here and where we are going." He said it before sitting down to eat with the ship making the lights a little brighter for the woman.

"THere we go, you should be able to see better." It was there and distant. "We'll be arriving at Ahch-To within the hour master, my sensors indicate the ships around the system have cleared a path and we'll be able to land at the new temple complex." She said it and he looked up turning his head. "Very good Alema, guide us in once we get there to the planet." He turned his head. "Where we are going, should help you find the balance once again. The darkside is corruptive but if you allow it the lightside can at least help you out." She wasn't entirely certain but they should be abel to handle a number of problems that might arise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mcJhEJqADw
Between extremes. She had walked here many times. Usually drifting by guidance given to her through her visions. Sera had no visions here, this place gave her calmness like a bedrock but robbed her of any idea of how to even sit here, let alone speak to him. She relied on routine, ritual. She almost bumped her knee as she sat, but thankfully he raised the lights. Syn for the first time in their shared new light, “I wondered if you ate breakfast.”

Syn encouraged her not to hide. So she did not. Small prayer was offered for her food. Like she might have done at temple. Something their priestess had not carried on doing with her time as a One Sith. Thanking her force for bringing her their meal, and for the meal for being consumed. Then silent thanks again as she smiled softly to him. She was hungry, and it showed. Forgetting herself as she ate for a time, food hungrily consumed, splashing her face with sauce. Eventually her training and manners returning, and Sera took more appropriate bites.

The mood was lighter, she was lighter. Kindling was in their morning like fire, her hair, her eyes and her skin, not as they were but warmth was there. Her cheeks were lighter, despite the burns and the weariness of her time apart. Food “we needed to save supplies for our reveng...” She’d almost said something the obvious word but stopped, word of their next intent. Feeling the biting inside of her, and then the coin on her chest outside. She exhaled and placed her fork down, dabbing her lips softly.

“Master Syn.” The first time she had called him Master naturally, not for any gain, or to hide. “Do you not feel uneasy having me here? Sleeping, eating near me?” She still felt dangerous, dangerous to him their ship, anyone they were on their way to meet. She knew he was capable and having that strength around her, put her at ease, to pull her back if she strayed. The anger within her, at her wounds and at her time fighting Jedi was still there, death all around her, kindling again beneath her surface.

“I need to know that if… if our trip doesn’t work. You won’t hesitate.” Sera said to him honestly. Looking at him until he answered and then for some time after. The explosion of emotion that Syn had been waiting for, was perhaps still ahead of them, Kintan’s priestess trained to carry them well. “Ahch-To?” She asked. He explained of their lightside here, she had never been to a lightside nexus or that of any place of extreme balance within her, only soaked in Sith tradition. “What do we need to do?” About then, they may see sign of a radar blip disappearing off their display. Just debris.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

Uneasy, he was there looking at her and remained impassive. Eating the food with a moment within the force. At first it seemed she was curious but then he finally spoke sitting down across from her. "Uneasy... never, there is a danger yes... but padawan. There is a difference between knowing fear and using it and knowing fear and saying you do not have it. If this was going to be easy, if this was going to be simple then it would not be worth doing." He said it while looking at her further and within the force, compared to many he had met... they didn't have this. A miraluka technique until the jedi master was still. Almost like a statue.

"As for the ship, having you here is not much different to her, Alema was a skilled jedi before she got hurt. THen when she had a chance to do something more with her body failing her. She was willing to do it." The jedi master stayed there longer before he moved finally. Letting the force come to his body and his movements themselves were enhanced with the force. So he could be behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Your life will be something that is changing, for good or for ill. You have taken a step towards something... something that will change you and you know going back wil be dangerous."

He was speaking though as he looked at her and spoke from experience. The sith were not generally forgiving... she had left with the jedi, she had been remaining with the one soith. What was the new sith groups had done what they could to wipe that away. THe jedi master moved his hand and allowed the force to cascade from his hand to wipe some fo the food. "From my experience, the sith are not ones to forgive doubt or weakness. You showed that you might not fully believe in whart they want anymore. You kept your men alive when most would have taken the supplies for themselves and damned the rest."

Uneasy. He spoke of what she felt inside. Kintan’s Priestess felt that same twisting turning gnawing feeling. So uncomfortable. Like she wanted to be there and not. Turning over and over inside of her. The peace of this place and of the Jedi was hard to bear. Hard to accept.

“How was Alema harmed?” Sera asked, putting aside herself for now. Difficult as that was. She had a deeper interest in history since having served with the Sith. Which was odd, as it contrasted her nature to look forward always, giving her some grounding in their present.

She felt his hand on her shoulder and rested her cheek to it for comfort briefly. “I know not where I walk, how to get there, or how to walk.” Sera said sadly. Sorrow. She felt grief Deep loneliness, that small gesture of togetherness was a huge leap for her. Fifteen people could be in the room, and she might have still felt alone. Because none of them felt it or got it, not one.

Restlessness wanted to take her she wanted to pace, and it was only that contact, and his calm center energy that gave her pause. “I kept our men alive for.” Why had she kept them alive. Revenge. On someone’s order? No. They were people, caught up as she was in turbulence, but she would not admit that weakness. “I did what we had to do.”

She always did. What her force wanted of her. Right? Her force. She couldn’t feel her visions here, she couldn’t feel the tug of the netherworld. She couldn’t feel anything but their ship and Syn. Her hands wanted to claw at their table, like a wild cat, looking for some outlet. Her justifications were ringing hollow.

“Why does it feel this way?” That twisting turning gnawing sensation came off her in waves. Fear. That she couldn't be accepted for who and what she was. Not even within herself. Why did she look outward for her purpose always? Justifying everything she was with blind faith.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He was listening to her and looking down at her as she seemed to find some form of comfort. "Alema tell her." There was a softness to his voice that wasn't always there but he did have some mercy in him at times. "I was on Coruscant when the one sith attacked. Several of them used the force to create tendrils. One lashed me in the chest and cleaved my heart as well as a portion of my ribcage. Master Syn found me and put me in a hibernation trace to heal but there wasn't much he could do to save me or many of the others... so when there was a chance to repay that kindness and maybe mess with some of the sith. I took it and became the ship."

She spoke about it and there was some sense of weight and emotion within her voice..... even being well a disembodied voice within the ship there was a great deal going on before the jedi master remained ther. The ship was coming in on approach to the planet... he could feel everything around them and approaching Ahch-To was easy. The feeling of the island, the landing pad that they had created in certain parts of it though. "We are here." he was listening to her though... she seemed frail almost, fragile but his hand radiated warmth for her to latch onto. "If nothing else can help you, know that I am here. Able to pick you up padawan."

He said it and the ship landed in the port, the doors opening and the sounds came to him firt, then the scents... Salt air, grass, the porgs and everything else. He moved to raise her up with him and offered his arm, to hold her closer while allowing the force to enclose the two of them. He knew how to make illusions and hide them from the sight of others. both physically and within the force. She would be safe here so that they could all go around the island if need be. He wasn't going to let her put things at risk but he also wasn't going to leave her to be ostracized or targeted by near do well jedi who thought they might have found a sith.

THe jedi master was walking on the island and with everything around him. He could feel the force i=within it and led the way up towards the observatory section of the temple. Stoneworks radiating the lightside of the force so he could look out upon the ocean beyond. SMaller islands that the jedi were able to use. Parts of the islands connected by docking sets and there was several of the celeste ships in the distance. With jedi and teams working to discover parts of the world under the surface of the water. He stood there and looked at her while he waited in silence to allow her to soak it all it. "Do you know why we fall? So someone can help us back up."

Breaking down Sera into parts was what was happening, a shattering in effect. Inside. Fragile yes because she was splintering.

Sera listened to how the ship’s spirit had died, and said prayer beneath her breathe for the departed. “Alema, what did you feel after you died?” Sera asked gently, folding her hands in her lap and resting there. The sort of eerie question Sera Inkari was known to ask, her way of relating to extreme events to try to stand outside of them, rather than empathize directly and risk strong emotion.

“You are here.” Sera repeated Syn's words, like the mantra’s she would often say to herself. She hoped he’d be ready to do what needed to be done. The Sith in her reaching the conclusion of failure or success being required. Her death, or her life.

Sera placed her hands around his arm. Certainty lay with him. The washing salt air, the grass and everything else that hit her started to return Sera to her visions. She was weak now. Vulnerable and shivering like sickness as they returned. Visions she could so easily stray into and lose herself. He protected her from the stares of others, and she protected herself from staring too far into their own future or what was coming in her own.

Do you know why we fall? So someone can help us back up.

One hand entwined with his, her other tapped his arm and she smiled for a time. Teams around them building, coming and going, everything was changing always. She wasn’t sure “who am I?” Such a simple question. Such an impossible question. To be stripped of never knowing it was the source of so much fear in so many, she felt it wash over her like a blanket. Only stopping when she saw a youngling, “they never teach children how to find out.” To find their place. It was always up to chance, guesswork, one luck path taken or one unlucky path missed. At least for her.

She was losing her faith, but found confidence as her own fate approached before them, "I am ready Master."

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

"It was like being removed from the world for a brief moment. I was in a place where everything could be seen and nothing at all. The force was all I knew." The voice had spoken while they were heading out and the jedi master looked at her as Sera spoke seeing the children. He looked on at her wondering but remained quiet. Allowing the force to wash out of him and towards her. She stood there looking at him before he spoke. "You are Sera INkari a wayward padawan come home. You are strong and capable." He said it with a look on his face but the jedi master was allowing the force to guide his hand and her brought a hand to her chin tilting her head.

"Your talents are there, the force radiates off of you and with your experience you wil make a great master. THere is nothing like experiencing the darkside to be able to teach others how to resist it my padawan." The jedi master said it as he inhaled the scent of her. His nostrils flaring lightly, the scent of the sea was there as well and everything else when he reached out and standing there motoned with his free hand. "Now close your eyes, clear your mind and allow the force to expand outwards. To the island, to the ocean and to the world. Feel it, feel the life energies of everythign and then slowly reach beyond that. Feel what is between it, feel what is there."

He was reaching out with the force and could feel everythign there, see it from the smallest blades of grass to the deeper levels. The depths of the ocean on the world, the sea creatures, the jedi teams that were down there building underwater facilities. The jedi that were ins pace and beyond. The jedi master could see all of it and he stepped a little closer to mostly give her a focus. SOmething she could use to see and understand again. He would let her see through him and the force while the jedi master opened something up that he rare did. The pressure and presence of the force to create a meld. A means to connect and let the two of them share thoughts and feeling across the galaxy.

He had a meld like this with others and outside of combat it was made for teaching, for connecting and being able to share how to use a skill or the feeling you needed when meditating. The jedi master kept his fingers interlaced with hers though before turning his head to look at her and moved so he was standing behind her. Hand coming around to be bring her arm across her stomach while his free hand was pointed forward towards the ocean to expand their senses outside of the island. He was letting everything go across his vision. "You are my padawan, here to learn and become one fo the few jedi to understand the force. It is all your choice."

Being removed from their world. That’s how life felt to her too, or had. Sera thanked Alema through their force as they departed her bolstering energies. Her chin was raised upward, Syn’s gentle hand an inch from her burns. Strong and capable. She was comforted again, and she smiled for him. Resisted. Did she resist. Had she ever? She was now, her path might take her to teaching others, but she had not foreseen such. Sera’s scent carrying faint tulip, fainter in this open air. She did as he instructed, and closed her eyes.

Their priestess’s senses drifted across grass, soil, sea creatures and Jedi. Her visions wanting to take her further into their futures, and to see the grass growing, the soil moving, seas creatures living and Jedi completing their work. She struggled to stay within this moment, wandering… “Can I?”

Difficulty came off her unease. Wanting to be here and feeling split in two, three or more. He was closer now and so she redoubled her efforts for victory not acceptance, shutting away the pieces of herself that wanted attention was not working anymore. Her eyes tensed and that irritation and lack of calm was apparent.

With increasing appearance her senses were gifted what he saw. The irritation and unease lessened when she looked through his eyes. “I didn’t know.” Sera repeated twice. There was nothing pulling her this way or that, no force that was overpowering and claiming her. Syn would feel Sera steadying, held, and every moment more okay with her uncertainty. She wasn’t trying to swap one emotion with another. The togetherness they had reaching out through their force, seeing as he did was unique. She didn’t know what was going to happen, and that was okay….

Resting against him, she was steady, but it was not to last. “Do you ever feel part of you is buried, then sometimes its all you can feel, then sometimes that same piece is in the corner afraid.” Buried to come, then go, replace and sometimes overturn her life. Was it the same for him? Fear, she felt fear, especially around her ribs, tension and clawing. “What if I choose. Then tomorrow, I choose again, and tomorrow again?” Just like she had before. At odds with herself. She had no blind faith to rely on here, what he saw was so calming, steady, caring. He'd given her contrast, and she would be forever grateful.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He listened to her and continued to reach out with his senses he was pushing the force outwards from himself to wrap around her and share the warmth... shar what he knew. "YOu will no doubt make several choices. Freedom is important and one must come to it willingly and when you decide what you want to do. When you come to me, wanting to be taught, wanting to rejoin the light. I will not deny you but until then. I am not going to force you padawan. Your choices must be your own." He said it though and remained there, the ship, the island was open to her. The rooms, the eating areas.. she could even leave if she wanted to.

He spoke more though while he was feeling the force coming from her and her own thoughts. he brushed her mind to see her surface thoughts. In passing and before he spoke he stood there. Still and embracing her so she would know she had something solid, something she could focus on and have faith in. "Your villainous infamy tortures your soul, the decent into the darkside will and has levied its toll. The darkness that rots you has brought you here to this." He said it expanding her vision to see the rest of the world and feel more of it, feel more of the force as he gave strength. "You can surrender this serenity and come to suffer sweet misery alone."

Sera melted back toward Syn, feeling air brushing her skin, the heavier moisture something she craved when it came. Her head had been cloudy, overworked, muddy thoughts repeating through her being. So calm, serene, drifting together through his sight, she sighed light a feather. Her faith in him, in human contact was increasing. Which was real progress, but what would happen when he let her go? Would she sink back into the mud and earth like a dead weed.

Her head turned to speak sideways. “I don’t want to lose this.” She said gently. Feet pressing down firmly into their ground. Still seeing what he saw, like they were on a trip moving forward, her relaxing back and enjoying calming scenery.

She knew she had to face her past. She was open more to how much control ‘her’ feelings had over what she experienced, which was new. Before now she would have said all was the force, none was her. “I don’t want to lose this.” She said again, looking upwards and bidding him take his sight toward what lay above them. He might feel her hand grip his tighter.

Pieces. Pieces. She wanted to rip the coin from her dress. So did so without moving, the top half of her robes split from the tear, and sent the coin ahead of them, to tap along the ground nearby. There was anger. Anger was better than powerlessness but it was far from serenity. The coin was there, but far from her. Calling still. She wanted to go back for it, but didn't.

“I’m sorry.” She said to him. Not sorry she was angry, sorry that she might have broken his serenity. “Do you get angry?” She said to him again. A student to a Master. Hoping she hadn’t destroyed his calm entirely. The coin levitated upward slightly and then fell back down again in front of them, resisting twice, good practice having it here. The Sith Sphere was in enormous amounts of pain, and she was only just feeling the edges of it, being shattered like this was terrifying to see first hand. She inhaled sharply.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He was listening to her and he could sense her more. Allowing her to tear the coin from her robes while he stood there and remained still. A picture of calmness and serenity so that she would be grounded, she would be able to feel something solid and he was not going to give up on her. Allowing the force to open for them, to have a meld that could fofer her support qand he would be abel to share his serenity that he had found. "Yes I do, all men beings must know anger, must know fear. If you are not then you are a fool." He remained there though and she was holding him a little tighter so he allowed her to he held against him.

"One must fel it, one must have it to understand how to use it. To turn that which makes you angry into motivation. TO not allow it to happen again, that which you fear into purpose to protect others and grow." He could sense the coin and waited with her for a moment. Holding his freed hand out though for her. So that he could point, so that he could allow her to follow when he radiated the force into his hand and the levitating coin was out there on the edge of his sphere. He was keeping it at bay as he spoke. "Only you can make the choice padawan, only you can choose what you want to do. You never have to forget, you never have to erase."

He was watching her senses, he was allowing the force to come to her and the scar on his chest from where she had stabbed him well it was fresh and raw but healing from the force energies. "Your past is what has defined you, accept it. Allow it to strengthen you as you have the skills needed to understand the difference between the light and the dark, you have the skills to understand the road it long, it is harder then most will want to take." He said it staying there though before he moved to haver her other hand there, in his and up towards the coin. "Awaken, arise or risk being forever fallen. Cast aside doubt and fear to grow my padawan."

"When you are ready, that coin will serve as the test. Cast it aside, into the sea or keep it with you. The choice will always be yours now and forever." He was allowing her to sink into the curve of himself, to have the soothing scents of sweat and power. The underlying scent of vanilla and jasmine. He knew how to use it before they were all moving around here. Your will is strong, you mind is sharp. With it you make make a heaven of the hell you are in or you can make a hell of the heaven you face." He said it while looking over at some fo the things. Seras was someone he was certain could become stronger here when she gave herself over to it.

Something began to emerge from within. Sera was concentrating hard, her face flushed and warm. The coin began to burn, inside and out. Sith’s sphere fragment melting away before them. Not to be heeded or listened to again, at least not from this acolyte. Syn had saved her, and then she’d saved herself. His own scent becoming familiar and comforting, replacing the seeping darkness from the old sith relic.

It burned for a long time, superheated air emanating from in front of them. She didn’t want to stop burning it. Burning what had held her captive. Her chin raised up and her face tightened. Like she was about to unleash fury. But…. Syn's voice was there as balance. One must feel anger and know how to use it, she felt herself getting angry, an acolytes untapped rage but it wasn’t the same. It didn’t came out as rage, it was there but it was something else, part of her. That something else was healing by acceptance.

Steadier. “Yes Master, I will remember the hurt, the pain, and the loss.” She said a prayer beneath her breath for the departing piece of the Sith sphere and slowly it would become liquid, then eventually after the fire continuing burning away all of it, it would become as air and then released on the wind. "But I won't become it." He'd got to her in time.

Sera was exhausted. She had never concentrated flame so acutely before. Her technique more area than pinpoint. She stood but she was weak from her exertions. “I felt it. But it was different.” Just as anything became different over the course of your life. “I am a Jedi. Till our force takes me back into its embrace.” Her voice had retained some grace to it, drifting like it once had into more gentle tones.

Was she a Jedi? She wanted to be. So much. She didn’t feel like a Jedi but that might come in time. Looking at the burn mark across her hand she tried to rub it off on her robes. "Will you train me?"

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He watched and remained quiet until she was asking him. Her choice, her purpose was becoming clear before the jedi master himself was looking down at some parts of it. "I will train you." He said it when she turned around to look at him, allowing his hands to come up and grip her shoulders with a nod of his head. "You've already taken the first step." He remained there though while he stepped back for a moment, letting the force around the two of them rise up. The brazier grew a little brighter to give them some heat before he activated the hovering hardlight projector. It created a tent like structure for them to sleep in.

That would have to wait though, if she was going to be a jedi she would have to be ready for anything and he moved his hands. To lift her, to embrace her and walk while he turned around. Looking up with a smile on his face that was radiating warmth. "Wonderful news my padawan." He allowed the force energies to go outwards until he was near the edge and set her down. Standing there while he spoke getting his boots off with a look over his face. "Then we shall begin now, first step... to wash away what is there. Leap from here with me and we'll make way into the caves under the temple where they have crystals and other things.":

A few had offered to train her and she had outlived them all through war and strife. Crystal sleeps keeping her fresh, while they all fell to the ravages of time. The one crystal inside of her chest that of the future. It too was alight with hope. Because she’d found someone she wouldn’t outlive. A future was set within Kintan’s priestess.

Taken in his embrace, she didn’t resist, tired from the exertion of the flame and happy for the assistance. Set down, Sera folded her legs behind her sitting on her side, and rested on her palm flat for support, looking up toward her Master.

She took a short time to get ready for what was next. Precious time with this new feeling of elation, with the warmth of the brazier and the projected tent before them. She’d committed, but she had a way to go yet. There might still be challenges within her to come out, she honestly did not know, but their path was there together, come what may. Her spirit was willing, if uncertain about how she would move forward now.

Ready to leap gracefully with Syn, she tied her hair back behind her, and pulled her robed hood over her head. She'd almost said by your will, old habits, but caught herself. “I am ready Master.” In the orange glow of the brazier, her skin was looking a bit healthier, but there was a long way to go. Showing the scaring, the paleness and the taint with which she had immersed herself within. She feared saying something and then doing it were different things. Faith. She had to have faith, and again prayed to herself, something she'd done a lot of today. Praying to the force to keep them safe on their journey to come.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He was looking at her and stood there for a moment, allowing his boots to slip off. He didn't need all of it and he turned around looking down and outwards towards the waters around the area. From their little area he could see where it was going in and near the waters edge when he lept. Diving into the waters below as they came up higher and higher. Pulling him out to sea, bringing him around to look up and motion for her to follow. The sections of rock and temple below the surface of the ocean could be seen when the water pulled out far enough. He guided with the force and pulled with a small mental nudge to get her to follow.

He was waiting while reaching out with the force and he could allow the energies here as he swam. The jedi master waited until she would leap and join him and then lead the way towards the entrance of the small cove. At the one end coming up on the rocks as the water came in and he stepped out. Using the force but also what he knew how to do, how to move more fluidly even in the water to bring himself around for a moment. He stood there looking back for her and fofering a hand. He didn't know if she would be able to walk as it were onto the platform like he did but he could help her out of the water.

Not as fast as Syn, not with the loss of her lung. Her body's need for moisture was balanced with a great dislike for water. That was also the reason for her hesitation at the edge. She kicked off her scuffed footwear picking it up in one hand, the raised her tattered robes upward, walking and then plunging into the ocean.

Sera was not graceful in the water, more splash than stroke, she went under twice but persisted. Hating every minute of being wet, but the peace was there still, if irritated beneath the former Sith’s exterior. If someone had a camera to hand, they might have had some fun.

She’d need his hand at the edge, drenched from head to toe. Only when she reached the far platform did she retain any of her usual refinement, thanking him with a soft smile, and seeing what was to come for then. Sliding her shoes back on, Sera shook the drips off her, shivering a little. Drawing on the force the air around her began to warm. It threaten to get away from the padawan and become hotter still but she quelled the urge. Heat which she currently associated with violence and strife, pain and being trapped in a burning temple. There was danger there, that she might unleash that heat if given cause. She had many things which weighed on her past, a desire for revenge still burned within her, even if here it was quietest.

Sera looked inside the cove, wringing her wet hair out behind her. Peace returned as her technique faded.

[member="Syn"]​

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Sera Inkari"]

He could feel the force around Sera as she was approaching and drying off. THe jedi master stood there and he didn't dry off like she did walking through the cave itself that was damp and bare. A pit int he center that led down deeper into the island as well as the crystal caves that Sorel had discovered. He wasn't certain about all of the things they had to face but he was not certain about all of it. "You are doing well, these caves offer different things from the jedi temple. Crystal caves to test you and teach you how to construct your saber and the other cave leads to a place where the darkside tests you. Shows you things you didn't know."

He was moving and left room for her to come with him, standing there as he found a meditative area that masters could use while their padawans went about their duties and choices. Before he was looking over at her though he allowed the force to move and caress at her. "Come, sit and let us see what we might be able to do. Unlike up there you are not going to be observed by some fo the other jedi. This is a private location padawan." He remained there meditating and leaving a section open for her. Much like the fountain and gate on Ossus there were some things where you meditated for hours to center yourself.

Free of water, or at least drying in the warmer air she’d brought. Sera was approaching the cave, head slightly dipped in subservience to their energies within, old habits of a Sith priestess. “Master it is you that has done well.” She smiled softly and raised her gaze to level, then back down.

She had forgotten herself, and only remembered at the words padawan, his energy holding and comforting her. Reminding her of where she was, expectations were different, and Sera would adjust in time. “Thank you for considering Jedi watching.” Sera as a Sith had never cared what others thought, she did as her forced willed, here and now some humanity had returned. She did not want to make their Jedi above uncomfortable or… harm them.

Her yellow saberstaff had been forged from an artificial Sith crystal, like some were, to give them their distinctive red hue, only hers had been altered to hold a yellow beam. Artificial still, not real and not taken from a cave like Jedi would have done. She was glad to be rid of it.

Sera folded her long robes beneath her and slid over toward Syn, feeling wrapped his force energies around her shoulders like a shawl, popping one leg over the other, she again folded her legs behind herself and joined him. “Why are you so good to me,” She still expected a transaction, a gain, something he sort to use her for like her ability to see futures. Immediately feeling like she shouldn’t have asked the question, that in some way marred their moment. “I’m sorry.” She apologized gently, closing her eyes to join him in meditation.

What was the first thing that greeted her Silence. Peace. Tranquility. Visions were not far behind, as she had opened up to humanity, there was a cost for her past actions that she would now have to face, and feel.

Her visions. Sera Inkari onboard a one Sith ship. Executing its captain so she might take command. A stardestroyer fighting another ship, as she hunted galactic alliance ships relentless without remorse, sitting in its command chair, watching as the cruiser was caught and had no escape. Ordering no pris….

She was crying. Crying silently to herself.

[member="Syn"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom