Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPCs & Mini-Event | Mini-Bosses

In lieu of inviting more participation among the community concerning our next Galactic Event, Netherworld, I'd like to announce that we're opening up creation for NPCs to participate -as well as Mini-Events.

You have 2 options, both of which you can fulfill.

1. Create NPCs long dead from your Character's past in the NPC Creation Forum using the Netherworld Prefix.

Simply navigate to the NPC Creation Forum and create an NPC from your character's past. Mark it with the Netherworld prefix and submit it to be approved.

Please note that the Staff team - and possibly others - will use these NPCs during the Event to affect your character.

2. Team up with others to create a Mini-Boss | Mini-Event for the next Galactic Event.

1. Gather together at least 1 of your peers, equating to 2 minimum total people involved with your Mini-Boss | Mini-Event.

2. Come up with an idea. It can be based in the Netherworld of the Force, Hell, or the SWRP Chaos Galaxy.

3. Submit this idea to [member=Tefka] via a Private Message for approval.

4. Make sure to CC (or invite) the other member of your 2 person minimum team to the PM.

PMs sent that do not meet these rules or are found lacking in depth and planning will be ignored.

You have until March 1st to submit.

Canon Characters Are Not Permitted And Will Not Make A Showing In This Event.

[member="Captain Larraq"] You can have all the specs on it if you'd like, but the actual ship is long gone. Returning to a status of ghost ship, as it should have been, as it's owner too, has without explanation, disappeared from the galaxy.

And for those who have no idea what this is referring to, I'm talking about my old character Darth Voracitos, former lovable fat villain vaguely (and quite shadow-ily) in charge of the old Sith Empire.

Fatty said:
[member="Captain Larraq"] You can have all the specs on it if you'd like, but the actual ship is long gone. Returning to a status of ghost ship, as it should have been, as it's owner too, has without explanation, disappeared from the galaxy.

And for those who have no idea what this is referring to, I'm talking about my old character Darth Voracitos, former lovable fat villain vaguely (and quite shadow-ily) in charge of the old Sith Empire.
Ah. Last I'd checked, it was captured by Larraq and towed to Mandalore. I hadn't heard anything from you since then.

Fatty said:
as it's owner too, has without explanation, disappeared from the galaxy.

That would be why [member="Captain Larraq"] :p

I literally disappeared for a long time, as such character ramifications like these happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom