Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month November MOTM 2021

One of my first posts since returning to the site this year was a thread where the fledgling Maw faced off against the EE. I remember distinctly writing against The Mongrel The Mongrel , such a wee lad he was all the back then, my character is now gone, but I am glad to see that you have gotten the recognition for all the hard work you put into your writing and to making Chaos a more interesting place. Always stay crazy my friend.

Congratulations The Mongrel The Mongrel amazing writing and brilliant collaborator.

Also, I have to say that my favorite thing about him in invasions is that…they’ll see a writer who doesn’t have any opposition, whip up a couple NPCs with flash backstories, then just throw those NPCs into action against that writer.
Second this completely pulled out a random NPC to have a heated exchange with my pirate the fill out the korriban annihilation with me. That NPC is now on crew with Cass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom