Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not All Twins Get Along [GR Dominion of Rhommamool/Osarian]

Objective: C
Allies: The Galactic Republic and Combined Forces of Rhommamool, [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]
http://starwarsrp.net/user/1926-strider-garon/
http://starwarsrp.net/user/1926-strider-garon/
Enemies: N/A

"I can work with that" Strider confirmed " My team will work of the grid and without republic interference. My reports will go to you and you alone for my circle of trust is very small. Do you understand me Ali?" The field marshal was good at hunting and he had some of the galaxies best at his back. He just didn't want any chance of unkown agents putting his team at risk, well more risk then they are already at.

Strider turned on his heels and signaled his warriors to follow him but before he stepped off he looked back at the young female soldier "Unless you are joining us directly?"

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Allies: The Galactic Republic and Combined Forces of Rhommamool, [member="Strider Garon"]

The sound of the mechanical arm working with the new upgrades. As she was working on it and the hydrospanner was working. Basaba sat there keeping her helmet open while the dark midnight blue armor shimmered with the coating of tripsmatic polymer before she finished clenching her fist. "Just tell me where we are shooting." The field marshal looked up with her scarred face and short hair while putting the hydrospanner back in her pack rising up. The beskar arm seemed bigger but still sleek as she checked the rods ejecting up to work with her punches. The cortosis blade she had in place of a vibroknuckler standard blade. The energy shield activating for her covering sections of her arm. Her horak rifle on her back before she was adjusting the ion boosters on her back and ankles to jump or fly. "Now lets go and have some fun.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Allies: The Galactic Republic and Combined Forces of Rhommamool

BAM! Rawnie showed up. Because Rawnie can do what Rawnie wants! Yeah! Rawnie the badass!

...Except not at all. Why was she here again? Oh yes. For glory and all that. Because clan Tal'verda needed someone out there to remind the Galaxy who they were. And because she was looking at a nice bit of credits for this. Enough to support her clan for at least a little bit, until the next job came along. It was always like this. Hopping from job to job. With or without Lorane, what ever the job called for.

She kept her mouth shut the whole time, never really looking anyone in the eye. Thank goodness nobody could tell behind her visor. Looking people in the eye only made her feel more uncomfortable. This was why she liked hunting. She could be alone. The animals out there weren't going to judge her. The knew she planned to kill them, take their fur and cook their meat. They didn't try to start a conversation, or make friends. They just ran away. Or attacked. Fight or flight.

She took a deep breath, fingers running along the gun she had at her hip. It was one of Lorane's. He said she could borrow it when ever they were separated, and in return, she gave him her scarf and her favorite hunting knife.

When I get back, I'll marry him.

She found herself saying that a lot though, during every mission. But after every mission, something new came up, some new job. No. She really meant it this time. It was time for them to just say their vows and get to work on making babies.
...As soon as they had enough credits saved up to do that. She sighed. Yeah. That. Well! She wasn't going to get anywhere my moping around about it!

Peace begins with a smile.
1/20
Loation: Redhaven, street.
Objective: X, Delivery.
Enemy: Curiosity.
Ally: Discipline.

A simple job: Take this and deliver it there safely. It was almost too simple a job to send a Jedi Padawan to do. Kaia Vullen supposed the contents would have to be very valuable in order to require Jedi assistance for delivery. They had given her a satchel; in the satchel lay a solid-looking box with reasonable decoration. That much she knew. What was in the box? None of her business. Even with her force-sight, she could not penetrate it. Perhaps the box itself was the valuable thing. What is so special about a box that it needs a Jedi to deliver it? The questions quite boggled Kaia’s mind and with a frustrated sigh, she tried to shake them out of her head. Her padawan braid whipped back and forth, clashing against her face and shoulder. It was a reminder of all she had sworn to be. Be mindful, Padawan.

The petite Miraluka slowed down for a moment as the neighbourhood appeared to become rather more... Shady. Her soft boots creaked a little as she walked down the street. How strange it was, that all the houses looked so forlorn, abandoned, ravaged almost. Kaia had been so lost in battling her curiosity that she had not noticed how the scenery had changed. It was a bad mistake. Was she still on course? Yes, she was. Perhaps she was being paranoid?

Objective A
Location Redhaven
Allies: [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Alyona Volkovna"]
Enemy: Yes
Post 8/20

---------------------------------------

Mantic coughed as he found his sitting position. The kolto pumped into his body but he was still very weak.

"Grand... Master..." he finished. "I ... I think they want me to come. I think they are preparing a trap..." he panted not really sure what he was talking about. All he could remember was those red gleaming eyes, burning with contempt and hatred.

He knew this was all very wrong. Those gangs had a purpose beoynd crimiinal activites. They hunted jedi for some deranged and horrific purpose.
He tried to breath slower and focus on his inner self, his body was broken but not his spirit.

2/20

No, something was certainly up. The air buzzed with tension like a spring ready to release. Kaia proceeded down the street in careful steps. Her heart raced in her chest, but her breath calmed her down. Take it easy, feel the force, feel the flow. For a moment, she felt drawn to her lightsabre for protection. Yet, something held her back. A Jedi only uses her sabre when it is a matter of life and death, never wantonly. Restraint, that was key.

She stopped and stood in the middle of a four-way intersection. Her Force Sight allowed her to see nearly 360 degrees, and from every direction, she saw a host of persons walking casually towards the intersection. They radiated in a multitude of alignments, carried a wall of mixed emotions. Some were happy, some were fearful, some were ecstatic, others were neutral. This led her to believe that they were not enemies per se. Yet, she clutched onto the bag and mentally braced herself for the tidal wave of people. Why were they all congregating here, now? It had been so deathly quiet previously. The four torrents of people hit her. Bodies weaved past each other as they all scrambled off on their own path. Some were in conversations with each other, some were talking into communications devices, and some were quiet. Yet the collective buzz of them dazzled her.

Again, the Force nudged Kaia’s shoulder, and right after, she felt a tug on the satchel. As she turned to see who it was, someone bumped her from the side. Kaia tried to regain her balance, but was nudged again, and again, and again. Losing her footing, she fell over on the ground. The satchel hit the paved road next to her, detached from her shoulder. Quickly, the crowds cleared, and as Kaia looked up, she saw the satchel being snatched up by a hooded figure which ran off into one of the smaller streets.

Danger, danger! Major crisis!

[Post=13/20]​

Corvus resisted the urge to press [member="Mantic Dorn"] back to the bed. He was a grown man and she for one would not take kindly to being told what to do - even if it were for her own good.

So she allowed nature to tell Mantic what was too much physical effort.

"Alyona has gone ahead." She raised a hand in case Mantic should try to interject. "I know her capabilities and...more importantly, so does she. If a trap is there, she will deal with it. If she can't she will return for assistance. She understands the Code and the importance of the tenets. To conquer recklessness for example. To avoid overconfidence. Rest assured she will come to no permanent harm."

"So...more importantly, how are you?"

Objective A
Location Redhaven
Allies: GR [member="Corvus Raaf"]
Enemy: Yes?
Post 9/20
--------------------------------------------------------------------

He swallowed hard. The neck still ached but he did manage his breathing. He recalled all the long training sessions under [member="Maya Whitelight"] and how she had focused his attention toward that of healing. It was not his path in the end but her teachings had eased his and others pain on many occasions.
He felt unsure about alyona but the grand master had a reassuring effect on his mind.

"I... " he started to protest but then fell sielnt and made another effort.

"If you belive she will manage Grand Master." he relaxed some more.

"Physically I feel pain. But I will manage."

Mantic did feel better already. the Kolto and the slight surgery that the hospital had provided had saved his life. Now he recognized the signals his body was sending. He just needed to rest, to give his wounds some time to heal.

"My mind however, is troubled with the images. what was it Master?" he returned his gaze on her as if he would find every answer to any question he had in her concerned eyes.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Allies: The Galactic Republic and Combined Forces of Rhommamool

Rawnie wished she hadn't been injured recently. Her leg still wasn't entirely healed. It slowed her down. Of course, if anybody asked her, she was justfinethankswhydoyouask? She'd never admit to being hurt. Never. Her pride would never allow it. She was already embarrassed by her first experience in battle. Vomiting on the ground in front of everybody, getting shot in the leg, needing to be rescued at all, and then the episode on the ship. Crying over the people she killed. Pathetic. That would end here. She swore it would.

She put a hand on the gun Lorane had given to her to use. Hopefully, this one would not jam like her own had done during the last battle too. That had been part of the reason she'd been shot. She swore she inspected all of her equipment before she went in, but...

She cleared her throat, straightened her back while she waited for [member="Strider Garon"] to give orders.

Allies: The Galactic Republic and Combined Forces of Rhommamool, [member=Strider Garon]

"No worries Garon, you'll be working solely with me on this one." Ali flashed a quick, casual salute. "I'll be flitting back and forth between the police precinct and wherever you've got your soldiers." She reached into a utility pouch and pulled out a small communicator. "This commlink will get you straight to me, and it can link through your buy'ce system as well, though it's secure either way." Ali squared her shoulders and crossed her arms, stepping close to the large Mandalorian's side. "We've got no idea who's behind all this, but it's making it hard for our politicians to reach agreements between the two peoples here." Ali muttered, keeping her voice intentionally low. "Way I see it, we've got maybe forty-eight hours to figure out who's behind this before things break down completely. We've already got rioting in the streets in three different districts, and this is just Rhommamool we're talking about. There's more going on on Osarian, and we've got workers strikes flooding the region here. So whatever intelligence gathering you're going to to, make it good and quick."

­­­­­3/20

Kaia jumped to her feet and swiped her hand by her lightsabre. Was it time? No, it may just be some hungry bugger looking for a score. Killing him would be to break with the Jedi code. Or would it? It would be against Kaia’s ethics none the less. She would not wantonly attack some stranger for a petty crime, no matter how much her sabre-finger itched to try out her nice new durindfire-driven sabre. Thus, the diminutive Miraluka ran after the thief with all the speed she could muster. Gotta go fast, gotta go faster.

Slowly, she was beginning to catch up. The thief threw her a glance over its shoulder, a smile was flashed; Kaia flashed her own signature grin in return. The thief cut around a corner, trying to lose the Padawan. However, it was too slow. She was slowly gaining on it, one step at a time. As it did not lose the pesky padawan, the thief tried a new line of acrobatics: Jumping over pipes, boxes, fences. Acrobatics were Kaia’s specialty. Her excessive energy was easily funnelled into extravagant feats of acrobatics, which she whole-heartedly employed in order to catch this thief. Just like a grumpy youngling trying to hide from her affection, there would be no escape. In the end, there was only Kaia.

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
Objective: A
Allies: Corvus Raaf | Mantic Dorn
Enemies: No idea who's trying to kill me

Alyona brought her wristcomp up and spoke into it, broadcasting on the frequency she shared with her Master, Corvus Raaf. "Master," she began as she traipsed quietly down a back alleyway several city blocks from where she'd been attacked. "I think I've struck a nerve somewhere...heading through the city I was run down by some sort of aerial craft. I managed to evade their fire but they strafed the area a couple of times and then left. I wasn't able to get a look at the vehicle, but the sound reminded me of the police speeders the Osarians use. I think someone at the precinct may have caught on to our inquiries. They might know we have proof the evidence wasn't logged, but I haven't been able to verify the person's identity with the precinct yet. Could you do that while I check out the warehouse? Voxyn, out." Alyona continued South, tracking the location of the warehouse whilst keeping an ear turned toward the sky. If her attackers returned she'd have to identify their vehicle or else continue working with a blindfold on.

[Post=14/20]​

Corvus was about to answer Mantic when her com-link activated. She listened without interuption and when Alyona had finished, she responded simply. "Understood and agreed. May the Force be with you."

Confident her Padawan could take care of herself, Corvus put a hand on Mantic's shoulder. Calling on the Force she pushed energy into the Padawan - using Force Heal to further aid his recovery.

"We have a trip to take care of. If you're up to it?" She paused for a second. "A local police precinct we were heading for when we found you. It isn't far."

[member="Alyona Volkovna"] | [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Objective A
Location Redhaven
Allies: GR [member="Corvus Raaf"]
Enemy: Yes?
Post 10/20

While still a bit dazed Mantic could not help to overhear some of the word exchanged between the grand master and her padawan [member="Alyona Volkovna"]

He relaxed somewhat as he realized he should have trusted in the grand masters judgement. Of course the padawan was ready if she deemed it so.

As Corvus placed her hand on Mantics shoulder he recognized the feitn warmth and comfort that he had so often felt performed by his past master. An expert at healing she had taught him much and although he himself was a skilled helaer he was no where near the powers the grand master of the jedi order displayed.

He inhaled deeply as he felt his body healing rapidly.

"Yes Master, lead the way. I am ready." he spoke with ahoarse yet steady voice.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
Objective: B?
Allies: The Force
Enemies: Indecision

A globule of water floated above the sandstone ground. The viscous liquid stretched and pulled as the bonds holding the state of matter together slipped and slid against each other in a chaotic fashion. Not far away from the impossibly floating blob, an aqueduct filled with water cascaded by; given direction the liquid flowed with purpose and its inherent randomness was contained within a form of order.

Sitting near the aqueduct on a bench, also of sandstone, Tyl held the glob of water in the air with her mind. From one perspective, she fought against the nature of the water. Water was a free thing; its molecules crashed against each other and to hold them against their will was to defy the water's very existence. From another perspective, she was acting no differently than the aqueduct was. The structure gave the water form by playing off of the substance's natural tendency to flow downstream. Tyl attempted to do the same thing, allowing the water to flow freely, not within a defined shape, but as an amorphous shape, its molecules crashing and revolving around a center of gravity.

The difference in perspective on whether or not water naturally had shape was no different than the difference in perspective between two groups of people. The basis of perception is defined only by the experiences of the person whose perspective is in question. A fact is only a fact until it is has been proved to be false. An opinion can be shared but not everyone will come to share in belief. Experience was the only thing that one could base their perspective on.

The only thing Tyl could do was to try and draw a bridge of understanding between the differences of perspective held by opposing parties. In that, she had yet to be successful.

Some time had passed since the Osarian Representative Council had adjourned. There was no sign that they planned to reconvene. Reports continued to file in over Tyl's datapad: the Republic forces were gathered and being organized on Rhommamool, a clan of Mandalorians came offering their assistance to the Republic military, some Jedi, including Grandmaster Raaf, were attempting to uncover the source of terrorist attacks on Rhommamool which were likely tied to the conflict between the worlds. Neither side seemed interested in avoiding hostilities, or even postponing them. The Osarian military grounds just outside of Osa-Secunde remained a hub of activity, one that was very easily seen from Tyl's perch. By the feel of things, the other staging areas on the planet were likewise buzzing with excitement, fear, nervousness, anger.

It smelled like war. And there Tyl sat, meditating. If the Osarian representatives were unwilling to listen, there was little for Tyl to do. She could not forcibly persuade them to put down their arms. If war was the desired outcome, then so it would come to pass, despite any feelings she may have in opposition.

So Tyl continued meditating, pondering her options, the choices available to her, how she could help without interfering. After a mostly fruitless session and an ever-growing glob of water floating in front of her, a noise stirred her mind from its depths. A commlink, attached to her belt at her waist, continued to vibrate, buzzing against the restraint that kept it in place. Leaving the ball of water in place in front of her, she took her eyes off of the mesmerizing sphere and turned a portion of her attention to the persistent device. Removing the commlink from its holster, she brought it to her face.

"Tyl Ro here."

"Greetings, Madame Jedi. Your attendant informed me of where I could reach you. This is Commandant Parnak Toland. If you have the time, I would like a word with you in my office."

Basaba Willamina

2/20
[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Strider Garon"]

Basaba rolled her shoulder as she was moving, now with the equipment ready and seeing the ones in the team with her had that juice for violence flowing while she slid the knuckler back into place. Moving to meet the other ones there as her helmet went on hissing as it sealed then her systems activated. The shoulder cannon finding the range fo it while she started moving and looked towards Rawnie. "Come on little sister, time to kick a few teeth in." She had a smirk while moving towards the fight securing the horak rifle on her back and her spear.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie did one quick check over. Just one more time. She had her sniper rifle, her blaster pistol, one plain steel hunting knife. All she needed. Ammo, food rations, first aid kit. Check, check, check. She could not possibly be too careful.

Her eyes flashed to [member="Basaba Willamina"]. Little sister- Yeah. She supposed she was. She was young, still new to war. Not new to killing, not new to shooting, or stabbing, or fighting. But battle, a real battle, with comrades and enemies... That was new.

"Right behind you, Vod. I got your six."

She clicked the safety off her pistol, and followed.

Basaba Willamina

3/20
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

That was the spirit she liked to see and looking at the girl as Basaba presented and began to setup her goal for this of shooting every thing in the room that wasn't a friend... Well accept no substitute then two female mandalorians. Oh yeah the fun times were preparing to roll as she slid off the megnetic slider the horak rifle and spun it up cycling through the different outputs at first then settling on energy shots to start while securing one of the underbarrel crystal shots to it for near infinite ammo with her force energies. "That is the spirit now lets see how good you are with that pistol."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
A challenge. Rawnie liked to be challenged. Her father had always challenged her. Mother had always challenged her. Her best friend had always challenged her. Now this.

She raised her pistol. Checked the ammo. Good. She knew how many shots she had before she had to reload. She hated using plasma weapons. They felt so clumsy, unpredictable, random. She liked plain old iron bullets. They felt cleaner, and when you were hunting, you wanted a clean kill.

She raised her pistol, hands almost earily still, and fired. She moved head to the next target, fired. The next. The next. She felt mindless when she did this, automatic. She could almost hear her mothers words echo from somewhere very far away.

'See, Rawnie? I don' like ta shoot. Feels cheap. I don' think you can really say you killed someone until your hands themselves are what takes their life. You'll never really meet the man ya killed, with a gun.'
'Do you always meet the people you kill, Buir?'
'Always, Rawn. Always.'

"9...8..." she was counting down her shots as she went, "7..."

[member="Basaba Willamina"]

[Post=15/20]​

Corvus led the way. She'd memorized the route when waiting for Mantic to be patched up. The Police Station was also the city jail and was the main building and headquarters for the police department - and apparently where they kept all their prisoners.

As they turned a corner - the walk only taking a matter of ten minutes, they were greeted by the sight of a domed building. The lower two floors were ordinary and made of some form of stone - but the dome itself was actually rather beautiful as it was some form of polished granite and reflected the rays of the sun.

"We have two suspects. One is invariably guilty, if not both. Evidence from a crime scene never made its way into the precinct. Either the detective destroyed the evidence or the booking officer never admitted it. One or both." She stopped walking for a second. "Should we work together or take one each?"

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom