Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Star Wars Roleplay

What if there was an area on this site where you can RP in non Star Wars areas? We can already make a bunch of characters and with all the connections people make it would be nice to RP with each other.

I personally want to make an RP like 1984 (I guess like psycho-pass, but I have only watched one episode) An RP where the good guys are the bad guys and the criminals are people wanting to do good, but forced to do bad to stop the real bad guys.

True... >_>

I mean I made Harry Dresden here. Made him a Jai (male witch of Dathomir). He's got thw glowly staff and everything. Lmao.

You want to be a mafia-type guy?* Work for [member="Gordosa"], or an NPC Hutt, join the Hutt Cartel or Black Sun.

Anything you can do anywhere else, you can do in star wars. :p

[member="Darth Ares"]

*I'm assuming that's the kind of thing you meant

[member="Darth Ares"]

Not currently to the extent that you are proposing, but it is an interesting suggestion that I would like to see how many people are interested in a forum dedicated to noncanon roleplay.

If you are reading this and are interested, please like OP's post.

All points in this topic are well made. I don't see the harm in trying out a non-canon rp forum. Assuming it would (and should) be unpoliced by staff. Sort of, no-lifeguard-on-duty-swim-at-your-own-risk, type place.

If nothing else, it will give the dragon/angel/demon writers a place to finally have their dragons/angels/demons and then we can all be happy.

Cody Weadge

Weadge, Cody Weadge
Lorelei Darke said:
All points in this topic are well made. I don't see the harm in trying out a non-canon rp forum. Assuming it would (and should) be unpoliced by staff. Sort of, no-lifeguard-on-duty-swim-at-your-own-risk, type place.

If nothing else, it will give the dragon/angel/demon writers a place to finally have their dragons/angels/demons and then we can all be happy.
Some staff presence would still be required, if only to keep things pg-13.

Global board rules apply in all forums, that's a given.

I was speaking more to the point of not lumping on further work load to the current staff in policing "reports" or having to babysit people in said hypothetical setting.

....I wasn't going to rp in the forum,,, but... I can finally make the Duinwgon character I couldn't make because dragons are banned?

So tempting...

It's sad that you're probably absolutely right [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

[member="Mrrew"] it is to my understanding that you could RP those creatures in a thread labeled for non-canon in the regular RP forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom